Friday, June 24, 2011

guy from nicki minaj right thru me

images A pair of Nicki Minaj fans got guy from nicki minaj right thru me. Dj Encore feat. Engelina - I See Right Through To You
  • Dj Encore feat. Engelina - I See Right Through To You



  • nogc_noproblem
    10-23 08:50 PM
    Thanks Vivek (Walking_Dude) for taking effort and arranging this. Nice meeting all of you at Troy.

    Interestingly, when we got introduced our self I found that couple of guys are from my apartment complex where I live for the past three years but never met them before. Another two guys from nearby apartments which are in walk able distance.

    It is for sure that the State Chapters are good networking opportunity for everybody. Definitely it will help each of us one or the other way. Let us keep it going.





    wallpaper Dj Encore feat. Engelina - I See Right Through To You guy from nicki minaj right thru me. Nicki Minaj Performs Right
  • Nicki Minaj Performs Right



  • Roger Binny
    08-11 06:48 AM
    Answers in bold...

    Gurus,
    A very close friend of mine has filed EB3-I 485 with Sep 2003 PD. The job, at present, requires EB2 level qualifications, however, the employer is not too keen on sponsoring a change to EB2.

    So, what options do we have ?
    a) when is EB3-I Sep 2003 PD likely to be come current? 12m? 18m from now?
    - As usual no one knows

    b) can AC21 approach be used to port this to a EB2 category ?
    - Can you be more elaborate on this

    c) can his spouse separately file for EB2-I PERM, I140 and file for 485?
    (I am assuming that EB2-I will be current approximately around this time next year).
    - If he/she is working and qualifies for EB2-I, certainly one can apply during the I-485 stage i guess one can go for a cross charge-ability (not sure of the word) but yes i have seen posts where one can use the spouse's 485 priority dates.

    Thanks.





    guy from nicki minaj right thru me. Nicki#39;s “Right Thru Me” and
  • Nicki#39;s “Right Thru Me” and



  • newyorker123
    09-02 08:03 AM
    lj_rr,

    you dont need any special form to make FOIA request to DOL.

    "The Department of Labor does not require a special form in order to make a FOIA request. Requests must be in writing, either handwritten or typed. Requests may be submitted by fax, courier services, mail, or to foiarequest@dol.gov. Although, as discussed immediately below, certain information may be required from a requester. "

    U.S. Department of Labor -- Freedom of Information Act Guide (http://www.dol.gov/dol/foia/guide6.htm#how)


    I wanted both Approval notice and Application(ETA-750), please tell me how to make this request?





    2011 Nicki Minaj Performs Right guy from nicki minaj right thru me. 74 “Right Thru Me” - Nicki
  • 74 “Right Thru Me” - Nicki



  • bkn96
    02-18 01:33 PM
    Hello bkn96! congratulations!

    so, i am interested to know more about your self-employment status. so you saying that you actually worked for your own company when the 485 was adjudicated? so, they did not ask you any questions about that? no rfe? no raised eyebrows? that is cool! how was it? please share!


    That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .



    more...


    guy from nicki minaj right thru me. Nicki Minaj#39;s new persona:
  • Nicki Minaj#39;s new persona:



  • roseball
    05-14 05:20 PM
    Please review my ETA 9089, it must fit EB2.

    H.3. Job title: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
    H.4. Education: minimum level required: MASTER'S
    H.4-B. Major field of study: COMPUTER SCIENCE
    H.5. Is training required in the job opportunity? NO
    H.6. Is experience in the job offered required for the job? YES
    H.6-A. If Yes, number of months experience required: 12
    7. Is there an alternate field of study that is acceptable? NO
    H.8. Is there an alternate combination of education and experience that is acceptable? NO
    H.11. Job duties:
    Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems.....
    Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations....
    Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes...
    Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance�.
    Review and repair legacy code�.
    H.12. Are the job opportunity's requirements normal for the occupation? YES
    H.14. Specific skills or other requirements: EMPTY


    I am not quite sure about H.6, H.6-A. My understanding is that a senior s/w developer position requires experience, at least 1 year. On the other hand Masters�s degree + 12 months of experience may exceed SVP.

    Thank you,

    What you are doing is illegal as per DOL guidelines. The beneficiary CANNOT be involved in preparing the job and experience requirements for the job. They have to be done by the Company HR or your manager. All the PERM preparations are to be done by an attorney or if the company doesn't hire one, it has to be by the HR/Manager. Never by the beneficiary himself. You can just provide your educational and experience information to the company and the rest is handled by them.





    guy from nicki minaj right thru me. A guy who appears in an
  • A guy who appears in an



  • sanjose
    07-17 07:11 PM
    so this is only for ppl with BOTH white card and green card.

    what bout rest of us like who never been to canada or applied for canadian white card. if i get GC in future and visit canada, will I face any issues? just wondering?

    Please read this: Entering Canada • U.S. Consular Services in Canada (http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/enter_canada.asp)



    more...


    guy from nicki minaj right thru me. A guy who appears in an
  • A guy who appears in an



  • thomachan72
    01-05 04:58 AM
    Dustinthewind, the preview has good background score and the shots are appropriate. The narrative (labels) that show up are also quite captivating. All together it looks very good and promising, however, I would have liked to see some diaglogues also in between. Maybe a tiny bit longer would have been better. We definitely need to hear the voices of the actors to make it all the more compelling. If there are tragic scenes in the movie a glimpse of those would also be great. Anyway I am not requesting you to change anything but just suggesting a few ways such previews could be more effective. [/I]





    2010 Nicki#39;s “Right Thru Me” and guy from nicki minaj right thru me. A pair of Nicki Minaj fans got
  • A pair of Nicki Minaj fans got



  • EB-VoiceImmigration
    09-07 03:17 PM
    How about even a much better solution, learn your country's national language......:)

    My Initial reaction to this post and others(including the one who said he is from AP .. but I believe in reality he is not..) who think every one in india should learn hindi.

    --> FCUK U. Who the hell are you to say this ?

    Now.. lets dicuss...

    It is not even a requirement in India to learn hindi. Why in the world it is required to access a forum based on US EB immigration?

    Dont get zealous of raise of south in IT and lets not make a debate on what people are doing in our part of the world. It will never end.



    more...


    guy from nicki minaj right thru me. Nicki Minaj is setting the
  • Nicki Minaj is setting the



  • GoneSouth
    03-14 05:48 PM
    You can only file a second LC for the same employee at the same company, if the new position is "substantially different" from the old position. [ I am happy to report, that I just received my PERM approval for doing exactly this :) ]

    If your LC was filed via PERM and approved, you do not need to refile just because you lost the receipt. If you're filing an H1-B renewal, a screen shot / printout of the PERM app, showing the case #, is sufficient. If you're filing an I-140, there's a check box on the I-140 to indicate that USCIS should request a PERM approval receipt directly from DoL.

    - gs





    hair 74 “Right Thru Me” - Nicki guy from nicki minaj right thru me. The #39;Right Thru Me#39; rapper
  • The #39;Right Thru Me#39; rapper



  • mahathi
    05-11 06:24 PM
    The problem is I only have single entry visa to Canada. So if I go out I cannot come back without visitors visa to canada.

    I am scared about that as well.

    So, if the consulate decides to issue me the visa, can I get it stamped in India?

    Your reply is much appreciated.



    more...


    guy from nicki minaj right thru me. New Nicki Minaj.
  • New Nicki Minaj.



  • gcisadawg
    04-12 08:18 PM
    This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.

    That is incorrect. USCIS would send a copy of RFE to you as well.

    My wife got a medical RFE and I'm looking at the letter from USCIS as I type.

    Yes, We did sign the lawyer form. Lawyer first got a copy and informed us. He also told us that we would be getting one. And we got one.





    hot Nicki Minaj#39;s new persona: guy from nicki minaj right thru me. Nicki Minaj performing at
  • Nicki Minaj performing at



  • gc_maine2
    05-29 03:55 PM
    Your attorney is DAY DREAMING.. Don't beleive him/her,

    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?



    more...


    house Nicki Minaj guy from nicki minaj right thru me. I.Am and Nicki Minaj#39;s quot;Check
  • I.Am and Nicki Minaj#39;s quot;Check



  • what_now
    06-03 06:09 PM
    to Phoenix lockbox 4/12. It was sent to CSC. I got my card approved 5/26. Got Card on 6/3.
    My wife case though still pending at CSC.:confused:





    tattoo A guy who appears in an guy from nicki minaj right thru me. MINAJ “RIGHT THRU ME”)
  • MINAJ “RIGHT THRU ME”)



  • glus
    02-20 10:36 AM
    Unfortunately her husband is an undocumented alien. He is not in legal status. So the case is not straight forward one.

    The INA (Immigration and naturalization act) allows for one to adjust to GC holder even if
    one is illegaly present in the U.S. as long as one:

    1. Is married to a U.S. citizen;
    2. Is otherwise admissible to the U.S. and;
    3. Has entered to the U.S. via legal means.

    If all of the above are true, the case is relatively simple in nature for as long as the marriage is a legitimate one.



    more...


    pictures A guy who appears in an guy from nicki minaj right thru me. Nicki Minaj Performs quot;Moment 4
  • Nicki Minaj Performs quot;Moment 4



  • ck_b2001
    09-11 09:03 PM
    i am not sure if my lawyer has the receipts. my case was sent on 6.29.2007 and received on july 2nd.
    i got my FP notice (for my wife also) yesterday in mail for 9/25 appt.
    from the receipt number on FP notice i checked it on USCIS website. it says that they received the 485 app on 30 aug. and the LUD on 485 is 9/3.

    sent Jun 29th, recieved Jul 2nd at TSC. Got FP notice for 10/03. Lawyer recieved Reciepts yesterday with Notice Date of 09/05. LUD was 9/3. Website says they recieved app 30 aug (did not make sense to me). Lawyer further told me i will get EAD Card directly before they will recieve approval notice. AP will be recieved by lawyers directly.





    dresses Nicki Minaj performing at guy from nicki minaj right thru me. Nicki Minaj
  • Nicki Minaj



  • meher
    12-24 11:48 AM
    Thank you Swamy and Reachinus.

    Reachinus

    That is definetly helpful.

    What is substitue w2. Please send me any link that can give me more details.

    Based on Sep pay stub, my new company has filed for H1B Transfer in december and have received the Receipt. Will there be any out of status issues in H1B Transfer because of no pay stubs after september?



    more...


    makeup Nicki Minaj is setting the guy from nicki minaj right thru me. Nicki Minaj
  • Nicki Minaj



  • sureshvd
    10-15 11:15 AM
    Hi svr_76,
    By accepting citizenship will not make you "FORIEGN". Even after 10 yrs you still be looked as Indian immigrant after all. You are right in a sense that sooner we all will cry for for PIO card.





    girlfriend MINAJ “RIGHT THRU ME”) guy from nicki minaj right thru me. New Music: Nicki Minaj “Right
  • New Music: Nicki Minaj “Right



  • Humpakistani
    03-26 02:13 AM
    its processing time is not more then a week





    hairstyles New Nicki Minaj. guy from nicki minaj right thru me. and finds another guy,
  • and finds another guy,



  • san3297
    12-28 01:14 PM
    Received H1b approval last week. I got it approved for only 1 year though. I sent all the originals along with self addressed fedex postage paid envelope . USCIS safely posted back using the same envelope. I also sent them transcripts attested by registar in sealed envelope. Thanks for all the forum members who answered my queries.





    mhathi
    09-23 07:55 AM
    I suggest you talk to a good lawyer! This kind of question is too sensitive to rely on people's opinion.





    Libra
    09-26 12:17 PM
    No, I got my EAD approved and still waiting on I-140 approval from NSC.

    I also filed with NSC and just finished my FP yesterday. I am still waiting for my EAD and AP. Does your I-140 needs to be approved first before you get your EAD and AP?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment