Sunday, June 26, 2011

hair colours 2011 summer

images hair colours 2011 summer. hair colours 2011 summer. hair colours 2011 summer. emo
  • hair colours 2011 summer. emo



  • dotsndots
    05-06 02:55 AM
    Folks,

    I received a Transfer notice today for both me and my wife suggesting that our I-485 petitions have been transferred to the local USCIS office. Below is the exact message.

    Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

    On April 30, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LOS ANGELES, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LOS ANGELES, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


    From what I could find through browsing through various forums is that usually one ends up getting an interview when this happens. Does anybody have any other thoughts? or has anybody received a similar notice recently?

    Just get ready for an in person interview at local office.





    wallpaper hair colours 2011 summer. emo hair colours 2011 summer. 2011 Hair Color Trends and Tips for hair colours 2011. Purple hair colors.
  • 2011 Hair Color Trends and Tips for hair colours 2011. Purple hair colors.



  • nrakkati
    01-29 02:09 AM
    My AP is approved on 27th, but I did not receive it so far. I already booked my tickets and have only one day left for my travel.

    Would it be safe to travel now? Are there any risks involved in doing so?

    Please advice.

    Thank you





    hair colours 2011 summer. hair colours 2011 summer.
  • hair colours 2011 summer.



  • kondur_007
    08-25 10:58 AM
    As long as your application reached the mail room on or before Jul 21, 2008 then you are good to go and don't worry about the date on 797 receipt notice and remember to save the delivery proof. If it has reached after Jul 21, 2008 then your case will be denied because your labor is no longer valid from Jul 22, 2008 - you will have to start everything from scratch

    I agree with wandmaker above.

    Did your application reach on or before the expiry date on the PERM LC? If yes, you are fine. Just wait for 140 to be approved. If you qualify for premium processing (and qualification criteria are very narrow: if you are currently on H1b and need to extend it and no other way to extend it) then only you can do premium processing.

    If your application reached AFTER the expiray date on PERM LC, it is very likely to be denied. Again, if you qualify for premium processing, go ahead and do it to know it sooner. Also start working on new PERM ASAP.

    You can not port PD until and unless 140 is approved. If it gets denied you loose the PD too.

    Trust me, this is a scenario where you really want the help from a good attorney.

    Good Luck.





    2011 2011 Hair Color Trends and Tips for hair colours 2011. Purple hair colors. hair colours 2011 summer. Which are the hair colours of
  • Which are the hair colours of



  • singhsa3
    07-12 09:45 AM
    Hi Can I send you the latest template based on several suggestion, that you could load it on you website?
    Singhsa,

    Thats a great poem!!
    I have made some aesthetic changes to your document and uploaded here.

    http://www.geocities.com/latejunefiler/Ghandhigiri.pdf



    more...


    hair colours 2011 summer. tattoo hair colours 2011
  • tattoo hair colours 2011



  • mmanurker
    12-31 04:36 PM
    Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.
    I have a loooonnnngg wait...my PD is Dec'2003 EB3-I. What is ur PD?





    hair colours 2011 summer. spring summer hair color
  • spring summer hair color



  • soni7007
    09-15 11:08 AM
    I have been reading posts where suggestions of writing letters to various political figures have been raised and hopefully implemented. I have a suggestion too, please ignore if this has already been brought up and discussed.

    As a popular saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. So, my suggestion is :

    Send our pictures to these people (whoever they are - senator, congressmen etc.). We can include 2 pictures each- eg.- one picture when we initially came (5-10 years back, unmarried, younger looking, graduation picture, college campus etc.). Another picture can be a more recent one (with family, kids, in our office, professional attire, house, car etc.).

    We can include a tagline behind each picture.

    Now since digital photography has taken over hard copies, many of us would be lazy enough to go take prints and then send them to the senators. So, we can email our pictures to one person (or IV core) and they can hand over the package to the concerned authorities.

    I know this is a very rough sketch of what is actually involved in making this happen, so please come up with suggestions/ ideas.



    more...


    hair colours 2011 summer. I#39;m doing new 2011 spring
  • I#39;m doing new 2011 spring



  • punjabi
    08-13 11:12 AM
    I personally think we should try to encourage new people to open new threads, and not discourage them. This way, they also get a feeling like they own ImmigrationVoice and they are the part of it.

    Unless there is already an active thread, we should not mind if someone opens a new thread!





    2010 hair colours 2011 summer. hair colours 2011 summer. hair colours 2011 summer.
  • hair colours 2011 summer.



  • uniqueuser
    04-03 07:47 PM
    Today at Boeing interview event I got very good offer. The HR lady congratulated me, kept offer letter in my hand. Then I told her that I'm an EAD holder. All my fear came true, and she said a big sorry and said EAD is not acceptable at any cost. Also she said, she can keep the offer in hold for me for 5 months. How can I expect green card in hand in 5 months. GOD don't give this situation to any one. just trying to reduce my pain here...



    more...


    hair colours 2011 summer. 2011 Spring / Summer Fashion
  • 2011 Spring / Summer Fashion



  • ikass
    05-29 08:35 AM
    Even if we can get one of these, especially, Item #3 passed will provide relief to many candidates.

    For example, we can request Congress to amend to "Allow USCIS to issue 3 year EAD along with I140 Approval."

    Can IV help pass this request on Advocacy days?





    hair Which are the hair colours of hair colours 2011 summer. hair colours 2011 summer.
  • hair colours 2011 summer.



  • rameshk75
    04-07 10:20 AM
    Ron's answer for "Leavng petitioning employer after the I485 approval?"

    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4764



    more...


    hair colours 2011 summer. Summer Blonde Hair Colour
  • Summer Blonde Hair Colour



  • blizkreeg
    01-27 02:39 PM
    I am an optimist. A hopeful person. I like to and want to see the positive side of things. However, the current political climate and economic state of the nation makes me skeptical.

    Much has been said and (not) done so far about immigration reform. The murphy's law half of my brain is starting to get queasy. I've been in this mess for 6 years now and dread the doomsday scenario that immigration reform doesn't go through this year. If it does not, I think we're all completely effed up for the next 3-4 years, at least until after the next elections. I hope to be wrong on this, by a long shot.

    My question to some of you is - what will you do if skilled reform doesn't happen this year?

    My career has been stagnating, rotting away almost. I've been working on a startup idea in my spare time for a while now. Of course, these sort of ventures need time and full-time effort to take-off. I have often entertained the thought of leaving my job, returning back to India, or finding some way, by hook or crook, of doing my own thing, and reviving my career. Having lived here, first as a grad student, and now as a wage slave, for the past 9 years, returning is not an easy option. If reform does not happen, I don't see anything but darkness for a pretty long time.

    What will you do?





    hot tattoo hair colours 2011 hair colours 2011 summer. Hair Color Trends for 2011
  • Hair Color Trends for 2011



  • Anders �stberg
    June 18th, 2005, 11:18 PM
    On my monitor it looks too grey and washed out... I guess what this shows is there is a big difference in monitors, the printed product is perhaps what counts in the end. I've been thinking of replacing my monitors, they are getting old and I can't get them quite right according to the Eye One calibration software.



    more...


    house Hair-Color-2011-Is-All-About- hair colours 2011 summer. hair colours 2011 summer.
  • hair colours 2011 summer.



  • Homemaker
    08-11 06:42 PM
    I assume that this new immigration will definitely work if all the members vote for it and am sure it will surely have impact on our lives once it passes.Hope for the best always.





    tattoo spring summer hair color hair colours 2011 summer. hair color styles 2011.
  • hair color styles 2011.



  • acecupid
    06-26 10:01 AM
    I jst got an update on my and my wife I-485; i am not sure what it is about as i have not received the RFE yet.....but i think they are asking for our BC as we did not provide them when we applied for I-485;

    I want to know that is it OK if i provide USCIS with the 2 AFFIDEVITS, one for me and one for my wife stating all the information such as Name, Date of Birth, City of Birth, Country of Birth, Mothers Name and Fathers Name.

    Gettign the birth certificate is a very long procedure and i dont think i would have them soon. So i was wondering will it be OK if i provide them with the Affidevits. Will USCIS accept it!!!!

    Lastly, i would appreciate if some one can give me the template that what text should be included in the affedevit !!!!

    Thanks in advance !!!!!

    My dear friend from Pakistan,

    why were you waiting for so long since you applied for I-485 to arrange for birth certificate ? Now you have to scramble due to the RFE end date. Anyways, here is the solution. You can provide 2 affidavits from your parents for each of you (i.e. you and wife) and also a birth certificate from pakistani consulate in US. I am not sure if the pakistani consulate issues birth certificates, but you can try. Keep in mind that the BC issued by the consulate is not sufficient by itself. You can just provide that as secondary/additional proof. You will still need the affidavits. Below is a format for father's affidavit. You can use similar wording for mother. I hope that helps you... Good luck!
    ================================================== ====
    I, <fathers name>, aged XXyears, son of <grandfathers name>, residing at <address> do hereby state that the following is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge:

    1. I am a citizen of <country>
    2. I am the father of <your name>
    3. I was born on <birthdate> in <location>
    4. I was living in <your birth place> in <month and year of your birth>
    5. I personally know that <your name> was born on <birth date> in <location, state, country> at <hospital name> from the valid wedlock of me and my wife <mothers name> and I know the fact of his birth because of my relationship to him.

    I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the foregoing is true and correct.



    more...


    pictures I#39;m doing new 2011 spring hair colours 2011 summer. 2011 summer hair color trends
  • 2011 summer hair color trends



  • WaldenPond
    12-31 08:51 AM
    In the Comprehensive Bill (Pls. see summary of this bill) to be discussed on the Senate/House floor Feb-06, Page 6 Section 311 provides for exemption on temporary workers with advanced degrees from US universities from numerical limit.
    http://www.immigrationforum.org/documents/PolicyWire/Legislation/SpecterChairmanMark.pdf
    With this provision going into effect, it will free up current H1s that have gone towards the count of numerical limit in current financial Yr. USCIS may have to do the count again to differentiate between applicants with advanced degrees from US universities and come up with the number of free H1s. My guestimate is it maybe 30% of the total visa avaliable which is something like 30% of (65K+20K) ~ 25K.





    dresses Hair Color Trends for 2011 hair colours 2011 summer. hair colours 2011 summer.
  • hair colours 2011 summer.



  • BPforGC
    06-23 04:12 PM
    Guys,

    Lets focus energies on "Reuniting Families Act". Use this word. Its important. Visa recapture is part of it, but emphasize "FAMILY".

    We need this bill and 350,000 VISAS that come with it. We have to make sure that those VISAs don't need to used 'per country' basis. Those VISAs must be distributed to whoever is in line, no matter which country they belong to.

    IV core, please focus on this. We need this bill and all those recaptured VISAs can be used for anyone in the line, pre-adjudication complete and held-up because there is no VISA, irrespective of the changeability.



    more...


    makeup 2011 Spring / Summer Fashion hair colours 2011 summer. Hair-Color-2011-Is-All-About-
  • Hair-Color-2011-Is-All-About-



  • amdn123
    06-13 09:00 AM
    Wow, this is news to me. Could you please clarify something, logiclife? I apply to another company, who gets me a 3 year H1B before my 6th year starts. Do I need to request my old company to keep my PERM and I-140 alive until the I-485 is filed and approved? I thought the only way to move to another company was after 3 months of applying for I-485. Thanks for the advice!



    First of all, make sure you double check everything I say here with an immigration lawyer. I am not an immigration lawyer and my knowledge is based on forums like these.

    Ok.
    You still have another 2 months before you begin the last year of your initial 6-year H1 term.

    If you new employer is willing to do H1, then FILE H1 as soon as possible. You will get a 3 year H1 term with your new employer based on your current 140 that is approved(with your current employer). The thing is - beyond the 6th year, you can get 3 year extensions of H1 if your 140 is approved(with someone, anyone, it doesnt have to be your employer at that time). Now, if you quit your current employer and go with new one and you end up getting only 1 year H1 with the new employer(in case if you cannot somehow use your current approved 140 to get a 3 year H1), then its still ok. But have your new employer start the new GC's labor right away. That way, you will have 365 days passed when your 6 year term is over in Aug 2007, making you eligible for 7th year of H1. This is very important.

    Yes, if your old employer is going to withdraw your labor and 140, then your new employer will have to start GC from scratch. That begins with PERM labor. If you file under EB2, I think you can still transfer your priority date from your old EB3 labor and 140 to new EB2 process. (however, better make sure from a lawyer).





    girlfriend hair color styles 2011. hair colours 2011 summer. Cute+hair+colors+for+2011
  • Cute+hair+colors+for+2011



  • sreedhar
    09-07 09:01 AM
    Yes… It’s me Sreedhar. According to the conversation with my cousin, what ever I posted here is true. I am not sure what IO said is going to be happen or not. My cousin and myself working in the same office. I will keep update what ever happen to his case.

    -Sree



    This one was posted by one of the IV members, sreedhar in other section of the forum. Don't know how much truth to it...:rolleyes:

    If anyone has seen this already, my apologies...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=285637#post285637



    Hello All,

    I am giving this information after my cousin complete the interview with USCIS on 09/03/2008. Please take a look at the detail conversation bellow.

    IO: Immigration Officer
    MC: My Cousin
    MCL: My Cousin Lawyer

    -Sree





    hairstyles Summer Blonde Hair Colour hair colours 2011 summer. Spring summer 2011 hair color
  • Spring summer 2011 hair color



  • valuablehurdle
    02-23 04:14 PM
    Can anyone tell me which are the states that have in-state tuition fees for the H4 visa holder? It maynot be an exhaustive list but atleast need to start somewhere... Pennsylvania does not allow it... and this is the reason it is becoming increasingly difficult for my wife to keep on studying on my salary.

    Answers greatly appreciated...





    vamsi_poondla
    01-18 02:39 PM
    All the best....Floridans....hope you will write the letters this weekend without fail..We need to do this simple thing to show our strength.





    dyekek12
    12-13 02:15 PM
    I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment