Sunday, June 26, 2011

hairstyles for little kids

images Kids Hairstyles middot; little girls hairstyles for little kids. little girl short hairstyles.
  • little girl short hairstyles.



  • SGP
    10-28 11:24 AM
    Was the threat or intimidation verbal or do you have any paper trail. This can go both ways as the company's have a right to protect their intellectual property and on the same was that non compete legal (meaning if you challenge that in the court, can the judge say yes this needs 5 years of non compete).
    Take the non compete and any paper trail about the termination to an HR attorney ASAP. Also see whether any of your colleagues were impacted and go for a class action.

    The threat was verbal, I do not have any paper trail. I know that 2 of the 4 colleagues have already signed the agreement. I do not know about the other 2 as they are the owners close blood relation.





    wallpaper little girl short hairstyles. hairstyles for little kids. Little Girls Hairstyles
  • Little Girls Hairstyles



  • alseethis
    09-19 11:09 AM
    This is by far the most hostile forum I've been....
    Maybe because everybody is frustated by immigration laws.
    You have to be carefull with anything you say here, because someone come up bashing you because you didn't did something...





    hairstyles for little kids. hairstyles for little kids.
  • hairstyles for little kids.



  • newbie2020
    10-26 12:28 PM
    Guess what you should only travel by First class, If you travel by economy they will catch you..... :))

    Jokes aside, You should be ok your H1B extension/stamping has nothing to do with which Airlines you travel, How many stops you will make etc.. Some countries have restrictions if you don't have valid visa during transit. Check with Airlines.





    2011 Little Girls Hairstyles hairstyles for little kids. short haircuts boys
  • short haircuts boys



  • dealsnet
    10-23 01:52 PM
    These people have a big microsoft word file with some information. Take your $1000 and will do 'find and replace' option in the WORD to change into your name. You may think you have a ton of info to support your case. Everyone doing with them will have the same file (only name is changed).
    Now USCIS knows this, and will be doomed.

    Please save yourself money and time. I used CCI. I paid $925. Sheila will talk like its a piece of cake to get the approval. Its a BIG LIE. Actually CCI is flagged by USCIS. She will also give you a pdf document of 50 mb or so for you to take a print out and if in case you send it, you application is doomed. After submitting her evaluation, mine got denied. Talk to a good attorney like murthy and take a chance with them instead of spending a grand with this women.



    more...


    hairstyles for little kids. Hairstyles for young children
  • Hairstyles for young children



  • modvik
    07-17 03:12 PM
    Congratulations to you! Must be a big burden off your chest.

    I have a question: how would I know whether my process is past the name check or not. I got FP done last december (2005). No updates on the USCIS website for me since then and the 800 number gives a canned message and you cannot get to talk to a real person there.


    Am I hysteric or what?
    Any ways here is the flash.
    My case has been approved and got the so called Magic e-mails stating that the cards have been order
    for me and the spouse.

    Here is the "series of unfortunate events" :
    1.
    EB3/TSC
    PD: Sometime in 1998
    Stuck at labor for three years. Finally cleared in 2000 a month after I was let go.

    2. Joined different company in 2001. Encore!!!. Filed GC again in 2001. This time I chose EB2
    thought I would save some time.
    3. Thanks to the political gimmics, stuck at labor again for three years finally cleared in 2004
    4. Elated with the good news, applied i-140 & I-485 in 2004.
    5. I-140 cleared without any hitches got EAD too. Expected i-485 to clear with in reasonable
    amount of time.
    6. Wait!!!, there it goes... the dreaded namecheck stopped it for another two years.

    Following is the chronological order:
    EB2/TSC
    PD : October 17, 2001
    LCl : January 7, 2004
    RD I140/485 : May 28, 2004
    EAD : July 26, 2004
    FP Notice Date : February 1, 2005
    FP Done : March 22, 2005
    I140l : February 11, 2005
    Namecheck initiated: June 2004
    Namecheck cleared: June 2006.
    I-485 cleared and cards ordered: July 2006.

    Here is what I did to get out of namecheck:

    1. e-mail to FBI on monthly basis
    2. Snail mail to FBI, OMBUDSMAN on monthly basis
    3. FAX to FBI on monthly basis
    3. Involved congressman. Congressman's office contacted USCIS, but did not want to get involved with
    FBI directly
    4. Involved Senators. Senator's office contacted USCIS, but did not want to get involved with
    FBI directly. One senator never even responded
    5 got FOPIA.
    6. Made the attorney to contact USCIS officially
    7. Started the group "namechektracker" on yahoo groups http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namechecktracker/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namechecktracker/)
    and almost filed WOM. Only thing left is to send the papers.
    8. Tried some contacts with USCIS despite the "NO" from the attorney and the employer.
    Just tried some personal mails to USCIS director FBI et all.

    Not sure what really worked. Some one from DOJ took time to call me and informed that my
    name check got cleared.

    moral: Keep your eyes/ears open. DO NOT JUST BELIEVE the words of your attorney.
    try the above steps and hope for the best.

    Thanks to the forum members!!! I learnt lot from your experience.

    I will still be around on this forum and will try to help as much as I can





    hairstyles for little kids. hairstyles for little kids.
  • hairstyles for little kids.



  • meridiani.planum
    06-20 12:18 PM
    I would like to appeal to all the people who want to travel outside the country and would need a new visa stamp to come back to US....please...please...please do not take this risk unless it is a family emergency (a life and death situation rather than a brother,sister getting married).

    Cant attend own brothers wedding because we are scared of the possibility of MAYBE getting a delayed visa stamping?? what kind of life is that? ....



    more...


    hairstyles for little kids. Cute Kids Hairstyles.
  • Cute Kids Hairstyles.



  • kevinkris
    10-10 05:23 PM
    Beware of contractual agreements between your company and the end client. Normally they will have contrac that you will no join the vendor or client directly after the contract is terminated. You will be in legal problems. This is nothing to do with your GC.

    I recommend, since you go GC find a job else where once you are fired by your company.





    2010 hairstyles for little kids. hairstyles for little kids. Kids Hairstyles middot; little girls
  • Kids Hairstyles middot; little girls



  • babuworld
    12-07 02:23 PM
    I got the same message for my I-485 application. I called the customer service representative and she transfered me to Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer is so kind. He told me that there are two different systems in USCIS , one in mainframe system and another is DB2 System. My case is on Mainframes system so it will get transfered to DB2 System as they have few problems in updating.

    I too got my receipt numbers 8 weeks back, but still i am getting the same message.

    Thanks,
    babu work.



    more...


    hairstyles for little kids. American Kids Hairstyle
  • American Kids Hairstyle



  • The7zen
    01-26 01:37 PM
    How do i Vote ? when i click that Vote up or Down, its not doing anything...do we get a confirmation ?

    thanks for your help.





    hair short haircuts boys hairstyles for little kids. new hairstyle men. new
  • new hairstyle men. new



  • franklin
    03-23 01:51 PM
    I've just got all the info for setting up conference call and meeting with the lawmakers "info" kit.

    Once I've digested the contents of both, I'll be setting up a call, probably early next week. Here is the IV lawmaker kit http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36


    Any help on this would be appreciated, since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with info! Volunteers for meeting people with me would also be great

    I'll post to the yahoo group shortly.
    Here're the details on NC_Immigration_Voice:
    Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NC_Immigration_Voice
    Group email address: NC_Immigration_Voice@yahoogroups.com

    It is our time to seize the reigns and kick start some momentum



    more...


    hairstyles for little kids. haircuts for little boys
  • haircuts for little boys



  • sapota
    10-18 06:04 PM
    For them

    immigration = "amnesty"

    :D

    Oh yeah. We still have to fight Anti-immigrants even after we obtain naturalization.





    hot Hairstyles for young children hairstyles for little kids. Here are some braid haircuts
  • Here are some braid haircuts



  • EkAurAaya
    10-18 06:07 PM
    Oh yeah. We still have to fight Anti-immigrants even after we obtain naturalization.

    Actually even after we obtain Citizenship... unless our skin color magically changes with Citizenship j/k :D



    more...


    house Little girl hairstyle hairstyles for little kids. Kids Hairstyles - Little Boys
  • Kids Hairstyles - Little Boys



  • Gigantic697
    10-12 01:29 PM
    My wife got her H1b in 2007 and she was working for the company for 1 year and then she delivered in Oct 08 and since Oct 2008 she's on maternity leave. She was supposed to join back but because of the downturn her employer asked to extend the maternity leave and its an year almost. During this whole period her employer is ok and he has not removed her job. Is my wife is in status? I read on the web that the maternity leave is mutual as long as the employer and employee exists its ok. But my question is that is there a time limit on that. Also she's not getting paid for the full year when she was on maternity leave. The state remains the same now also. So what are right steps to do.....
    Change to H4 till the employer asks to join back and then change to H1?

    Please suggest





    tattoo hairstyles for little kids. hairstyles for little kids. Cute Little Girl Hairstyles
  • Cute Little Girl Hairstyles



  • saji007
    05-03 12:53 PM
    I had both PERM and I-140 copy. I think I-140 should be enough. Any way check with the lawyer, of the new company before resigning from the current one.

    You should get 3 years, in a normal case, depends on the reviewing officer. If not you can apply for H1-Extn based on approved I-140 from prev employer ( Current Employer should not revoke it, I think) . I changed twice after I-140 and both times i got 3 years.



    more...


    pictures Cute Kids Hairstyles. hairstyles for little kids. makeup short female hairstyles hairstyles for little kids.
  • makeup short female hairstyles hairstyles for little kids.



  • Funky_Monkey
    09-10 11:32 PM
    Hi, I have a quite strange situation here:

    I am from China. I have an approved EB2-NIW I-140 with priority date of 2/2008 and an EB1a 140 petition denied on 8/4/2010.

    I filed an I-485 concurrently with my EB1a, along with EAD applications. I got my EAD on 11/2009 and used it to work already.

    The strange part is, my I-485 case is still pending, even though my EB1a petition is denied. In fact, I received RFE for quality photos two weeks after my 140 was denied. I think this is a USCIS error because they think my 485 was linked to my EB2-NIW case.

    Now, am I staying in the U.S. illegally even though technically my 485 petition is still pending?

    Thanks for all you comments.





    dresses Here are some braid haircuts hairstyles for little kids. hairstyles for little kids.
  • hairstyles for little kids.



  • mikemeyers
    11-07 01:57 PM
    My H1 is approved on Oct 23, 2006. I was on F1. Before my OPT grace period expired on July 20, 2006, I enrolled in a school with new I-20 on July 5th, 2006. I have been taking one class every month for last three months to maintain full time status. If I stop taking classes now, would it be a some kind of problem when I go for visa stamping?



    more...


    makeup American Kids Hairstyle hairstyles for little kids. Little girl hairstyle
  • Little girl hairstyle



  • samcam
    05-24 10:04 AM
    We currently have 104 guests.. total membership is 3992.. I think today is the day we are going to cross 4000 mark... Guests, if you have not registered, please do so...





    girlfriend Cute Little Girl Hairstyles hairstyles for little kids. hair on men. haircuts
  • hair on men. haircuts



  • Achi Goro
    07-15 02:04 PM
    Need help on which application to withdraw. I did file 1-765 paper application with the Nebraska service center. For a month, I had no receipt from them. So I called them to see if they could get me with the receipt number, but to no avail.

    Having thought that it might have been lost in the mail, I e-filed this time to Texas Center and had the receipt immediately after submission. Today I check my bank account only to be seen that the the check I issued to the Nebraska service center for my first application has been posted.

    Now I'm thinking of which one to withdraw. I'm thinking of keeping the one with the Texas service center since EAD applications are faster processed there than at the Nebraska service center. Do you see any possibility of refund?

    Your response would be very much appreciated.





    hairstyles haircuts for little boys hairstyles for little kids. Kids Celebrity Hairstyles look
  • Kids Celebrity Hairstyles look



  • Brightsider
    11-08 07:11 PM
    Permit me to differ....with ND Bhatt.
    With all due respect, I would like to point out that visas to dependents may not be the issue. The report includes all pending I-485 cases. It does not differentiate between principal applicants and derivative-dependents.

    The problem must be elsewhere. Possibly, they may not have released complete and accurate figures, though I would hate to believe that. For a governmental agency that is answerable to Congress, it will be difficult for them to obfuscate beyond a point.

    You are right on the 245 (i) issue. I do know a friend whose wife and child went to the consulate when their PDs became current. Since it was consular processing, it was not a case of I-485....they use some other form DS1030 or some such form.

    That said, hang in there. Enjoy life while in the queue.
    Best





    sertasheep
    08-03 09:43 PM
    Bump ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    chanduv23
    06-05 08:50 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but I could not find anywhere else to post it on this website.

    I filed for my initial H-1B document and the H-1B adjustment document (from full time to part time) with an immigration lawyer last year. The two processes went relatively smooth. Thinking that this lawyer was someone I could trust, I also started the PERM process with her and had my company pay half of the PERM lawyer fee up front and signed whatever paper that I was required to sign.

    After she was paid, I noticed that her replies to my emails were slower and some were even neglected. I'm extremely frustrated with her change of behavior as the immigration process is really important to me as it is to every immigrant. I tried emailing her again about 3 days ago with some questions, and she neglected it again. I tried to be as understanding as possible, but I personally think this is ridiculous and I'm getting very upset. She is the only person that works at the office and she has no paralegals or office staff. So I always have to talk to her directly for everything.

    Today, I actually emailed her with another email account pretending I'm someone else interested in the H-1B process, and I received a reply from her within 40 minutes. So I know she's neglecting my emails on purpose. I'm not sure if she just doesn't take care of her "paid" clients or she just has something personal against me for whatever reason. (I was always respectful to her in every way so I don't believe it's something I did)

    Since I signed the paper which states that I have to pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for whatever reason, I can't just hire a new lawyer either. What would be a good approach to resolve this situation? I thought about talking to her directly face-to-face and let her know how upset I'm about her change of behavior (which she may charge me for her time) but I don't want her to screw with my immigration documents at the same time.

    First things first. Don't get stressed out. You have hired an Attorney to represent you - u r a client for the Attorney and it is their duty to work with you.

    It is very common - people are very receptive before you pay and after that, they tend to slow down on you because they are spending time to bait in the next potential client.

    You can report this lawyer to the bar or to AILA or probably to better Business Bereau. Folks here can guide you.

    Some Attorneys are very receptive, they value and treat you well. They try their best to get back to you in a day or two. I have seen Attroneys responding to queries late night - probably thats the time they set for email responses or so.

    My message to Attorneys - do please value your client. These days, immigrants have a lot of platform and power and are better informed so don't take your clients for granted. t
    The better you treat your client, the better business for you.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment