Saturday, June 11, 2011

happy birthday greetings in advance

images advance birthday wishes happy birthday greetings in advance. Advanced birthday greetings to
  • Advanced birthday greetings to



  • jaytubati
    05-12 09:14 PM
    gangadhargs ,

    Did you get for Finger printing for both I485 ?

    I got Finger printing for both. For the first I485 , I gave Finger printing in Mar 08. Now I got it for second.

    Please advise ...


    Thanks





    wallpaper Advanced birthday greetings to happy birthday greetings in advance. happy birthday greetings in
  • happy birthday greetings in



  • lvinaykumar
    04-22 05:02 PM
    For me to even think of getting a GC i might have to atleast move to EB2 from EB3 :mad:





    happy birthday greetings in advance. advance birthday wishes
  • advance birthday wishes



  • gc_check
    02-13 04:34 PM
    Hello All,



    I am on a 6th year on H1-B with my 140 approved. I am due for renewal on June 2010 with my employer who is a desi consulting company.. My employer has around 100+ employees.



    I am recently moving over to a new consulting opportunity which my employer has showed me which is corp – corp with prime vendor in between…

    I also have another Full time offer pending with a Big 5 consulting company who promised me to sponsor my H1 and re start my GC process since my 485 is not approved… I need couple of suggestions if somebody could advice



    � Is it better to stay with my desi consulting company because my GC is in process with them? I am little afraid with respect to this new USCIS Memo( Employee – employer relationship in terms of H1 processing and travelling to india

    OR

    � Is it better to move on with the full time offer with top 5 consulting company . This from my career perspective would be growth but only disadvantage is that I need to re start my GC process . Hopefully I should be able to port my PD date…..



    I am little torn up on what to choose ( full time or stay on corp to corp ). Can anybody advise if its better to compromise on GC and take the Full time offer because of all this scrutiny that USCIS is doing with ..



    Thanks,

    What do you mean 485 not approved, Have you already applied 485 and pending. If that is the case, you can join using EAD and continue GC process, no need to restart GC. Also you had mentioned restart GC, if 485 has not been filed, in this case, you had mentioned you will be doing H1 transfer /use AC21 to get H1 extension for beyond 6 years based on your approved I-140, As long as all goes well, you will be fine, H1 transfer + start new GC right away and you can retain your PD since the I-140 is approved. But, if the new company delays GC / Perm filing for some reason and if the old company revokes I-140, then you will be in trouble. Also any future H1 transfer / extension will entirely depend on the mew labor pending beyond a year or approved I-140. Not to discourage you, but you need to consider all facts and have a plan B, if your long term goal is migrate permanently to US as well as, progress in your career. This might sometimes means, taking calculative risks and also compromising on some.





    2011 happy birthday greetings in happy birthday greetings in advance. irthday Advance+happy
  • irthday Advance+happy



  • nmdial
    02-21 02:52 PM
    I'll be applying for my wife's and my visa stamping and therefore did some research on this issue myself. I believe that we'll need to print out DS-160 as well and take it to the consulate, the same way we did with previous forms. We can, therefore, write our names (or whoever is the applicant) in our native language on it.



    more...


    happy birthday greetings in advance. happy birthday greetings for
  • happy birthday greetings for



  • claudia255
    10-22 03:11 PM
    Thanks Admin2.





    happy birthday greetings in advance. Birthday wishes love Advanced
  • Birthday wishes love Advanced



  • addsf345
    01-13 04:01 PM
    Yes. This is an old case.

    Isn't assigning a later PD to a earlier PD substitute labor a mistake made by the USCIS? If I put in a request to USCIS to correct this error, will it help?

    Thanks!!

    it won't correct, as this practice has been long stopped. You may be in trouble for sure. I know you must have discussed this with your lawyer and now asking this on forum. If not, consult one. But if I would have been in your place, I will not go back to CIS on this. There may be some more wait but you must have EAD/AP, so use it and wait for your turn. Do not complicate your case. Its up to you & your lawyer. Best Luck!



    more...


    happy birthday greetings in advance. Advance birthday wishes
  • Advance birthday wishes



  • kmk2002
    09-27 01:11 PM
    Never recvd my FP notice. I took lawyer's copy (original) and FP was scheduled the same time/location as my wife. Our kid was not happy being there (crying) so they did our FP's on a priority.





    2010 advance birthday wishes happy birthday greetings in advance. advance birthday wishes
  • advance birthday wishes



  • k_usa
    01-05 04:46 PM
    Good to see on greatandhra website about IV
    http://www.greatandhra.com/special/articles/green_wait.php



    more...


    happy birthday greetings in advance. hairstyles Birthday Wishes
  • hairstyles Birthday Wishes



  • abracadabra102
    08-14 04:46 PM
    Just for a change in topic, do you guys to know good Life insurance company who do not show prejudice between greencard holder and H-1B Holder.
    I just got life insurance through select quote, west coast which coast only 22$ for � million insurance rejected me stating that there is a difference rate of green card holder and Alien.

    I got through Prudential which is costing me 50$.


    Any experience with you folks

    That makes sense. A typical H1B has more things to worry about (maintaining status, keeping job, GC, dealing with rogue employers, attorneys, physicians...) and lower life expectancy :D





    hair irthday Advance+happy happy birthday greetings in advance. Advance Happy Birthday Steffie
  • Advance Happy Birthday Steffie



  • EkAurAaya
    10-11 01:03 PM
    My labor cert priority date is Aug 21, 2006 and my 140 EB2 was filed in Dec 20, 2006 and I received the RFE last week from NSC.

    I did complete the masters program but did not have the official certificate in hand. On my certificate and official transcripts - the date of graduation is the day the certificate was issued - which is Jan 2007 - which is the graduation date according to the verbage.

    One of my friend got his degree certificate after 3 years but in his case he had to submit his final project (without which they would not consider the course complete)... in your case if you have completed all requirements then all you have to do is get an official letter from your school supporting your claim (that you completed all required courses in time), i think that should suffice...

    Go with what your lawyer suggests

    Good luck



    more...


    happy birthday greetings in advance. advance greetings. happy
  • advance greetings. happy



  • neerajkandhari
    10-25 10:02 PM
    same boat
    no AP as yet





    hot happy birthday greetings for happy birthday greetings in advance. happy birthday greetings in
  • happy birthday greetings in



  • piyu7444
    03-18 03:41 AM
    My husband received a �Transfer Notice� for his I-485 from TSC. This is what the notice says.
    "Preliminary Processing of the application has been completed, and it has been transferred to USCIS-NBC, Lee's summit , MO 64064. The office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application."
    Here is brief history.
    My PD is July-04 in EB2. I am the primary applicant and I am on H1. My husband was on H4 and now he is on EAD. My I-485 was filed in NSC, and then moved to TSC. Here are my ?s.
    1. What is meant by �Preliminary Processing of the application has been completed�? What is completed actually? This is just an indication that most processing is now complete.......it means they did not find any 'technical issue' with your application.
    2. I did not receive any such notice so far, is it quite normal? You will also get a notice soon. Usually both (husband-wife) gets the interview letter with a time difference of 15min-30min same date though......
    3. Came to US on L1 blanket visa and didn�t submit the approval notices for my husband, since there is no separate approval notices for the dependents coming on L blanket visa. May be is it, because of this? I dont think that is an issue here.........
    4. My husband had a DUI in March 2003, and that case was closed. It was a misdemeanor, and not a felony. Is this notice because of my husband�s DUI record? This could be the reason although 'routine interviews' are now happening but you need to take all the court documents and be prepared to explain DUI.5. Also, I raised �Expedite Service Request� twice, because of my husband�s serious heart condition, and faxed the medical letter to uscis as a proof , however this request got rejected both the times. May be, is it to verify the medical condition?. Could be but DUI seems to be more of a reason here.6. Will something related to my AOs be decided based on how we answer. It all depends on how serious USCIS takes the DUI and what kind of IO you encounter. I really can not comment on this....
    7. Can I accompany my husband for the interview? You should get an interview letter and hence you will be able to go with your husband. Also you can always take the attorney with you. This helps and you can have your lawyer talk only if it is required (when you need support to answer something or if the IO is some silly rude person - you never know)
    I am really concerned about the interview. Please let me know what you know about this.

    I have described what to prepare and details can be found at
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24150&highlight=piyu7444

    Thanks.

    I hope this helps you. Just prepare everything you can for DUI and also about your job responsibility etc and be calm. Be confident at the interview and all will be good :)



    more...


    house Download Free Orkut Birthday happy birthday greetings in advance. tattoo happy birthday
  • tattoo happy birthday



  • nashim
    06-03 04:30 PM
    I think yes, you need to fill AR11 form for your wife too. I did the same thing.





    tattoo Birthday wishes love Advanced happy birthday greetings in advance. happy birthday wishes. funny
  • happy birthday wishes. funny



  • andy garcia
    08-10 06:01 PM
    Are you sure ? Did anyone receive a copy of approval notice at company recently ?:confused:

    In December 2005, my company got a a courtesy copy from CIS, lawyer got the original.

    andy



    more...


    pictures Advance birthday wishes happy birthday greetings in advance. advance birthday wishes
  • advance birthday wishes



  • Maverick_2008
    04-16 09:14 AM
    Friends, my EAD/AP will expire later this year along with my 8th year H-1B extension. My 140 isn't approved yet. Now, what happens if my employer wants to cut costs and says let's extend only your H-1B for now and let your EAD/AP expire? If I'm not wrong, filing for H-1B/H4 extension is cheaper than that for EAD/AP.

    Specifically, these are my questions:

    1. Can I extend EAD/AP on my own?
    2. If I let my EAD/AP expire and continue working on H-1B, can I reinstate them (EAD and AP) at a later date in the future once my 140 is approved? In this scenario, there will be a gap between two successive EAD/APs.

    Thanks.

    Maverick_2008

    ______________________

    EB3, India
    PD: Feb 03
    140/485 RD: July 26, 07, TSC
    140/485 ND: Sept 17, 07, TSC
    140/485 Status: Waiting..





    dresses happy birthday greetings in happy birthday greetings in advance. greetings/images/irthday
  • greetings/images/irthday



  • chi_shark
    12-02 11:51 PM
    thanks! i do have business activities... and i am not worried about audits...


    If you are independent contractor you can take some allowed expenses. If you are salaried employee you need to show loss for getting some benefit. Generally if you show loss for 3 years continously then IRS mostly deny on third year. In any case if you take too much expense you are inviting audit and that is going to be nightmare. I do not think it is a good idea to start a company just for expenses unless you are going to do business. Atleast you should be doing independent contracting(corp to Corp).



    more...


    makeup hairstyles Birthday Wishes happy birthday greetings in advance. Download Free Orkut Birthday
  • Download Free Orkut Birthday



  • diptam
    04-13 01:15 PM
    Thanks all - I understand an independent status for my wife is the solution. But saying that and working that out in real life is the difference.

    a) When peoples like me who are working here for 9+ yrs is having a hard time finding a new Job on H1 ( not just consulting employer a real employer) because major companies are scared of hiring a new H1 until the dust settles - It will be way difficult for my wife to create a new H1 position.

    b) Regd. F1 it has to be a fulltime course and we have a 2 yr old Kid. Sending him to daycare , finding a Fulltime course for a new F1 and funding both operations by a single Job may be another challenge.

    I was wondering if the respected lawyers here at IV could first show me some direction and i'll follow that.





    girlfriend happy birthday wishes. funny happy birthday greetings in advance. Advance Birthday Wishes Cards.
  • Advance Birthday Wishes Cards.



  • murkal4
    08-25 03:29 PM
    got similar RFE
    for application original signature
    identity documents

    i efiled my 765 and on aug 3rd i got my rfe , i took print out of efiled copy signed it and wrote a cover letter and attached ead copy,ssn copy and passport copy
    and sent it.

    they received my response but havent updated my case yet...waiting for it..

    please let me know anyone else has similar issues and what was the result..





    hairstyles advance greetings. happy happy birthday greetings in advance. irthday wishes
  • irthday wishes



  • pd052009
    04-28 04:08 PM
    Please explain why not?

    I think if 5000 people from EB3 India with PD in 2007 moved to EB2, then that means 5000 people are reduced from the EB3 India queue?

    The fact is those 5000 people are not in the begining of the line. So you don't see date movement for EB3.





    student79
    03-27 09:54 AM
    Hello,

    Please advise me on the following !!

    I am on H1B My wife is on H4 Visa and she is planning to do her further study for 2 yrs, and I have following questions in this regard.

    1. How difficult it is to transfer from H4 to F1 visa, do I need help of Lawer or we can do it by our own ?
    2. To transfer from H4 to F1 do I need to show 100% fee available in my account ?
    3. Her course/study is of 2 years, is it sufficient if I show 1 yr fee in my account at the time of F1 transfer ?
    4. If I dont have 100% fee, my parents can help me, but what document I need to get from them from India ?

    Thanks





    Vel
    01-21 01:36 AM
    Hello Friends,

    Current Situation:
    -I am on my 10th years in USA and started using my EAD 1 year before
    -My Employer A filed my green card labor in March 2005 and got approved (so my PD is 03/2005)
    -I485 pending for more than 2 years (so I am beyond 180 days limit)
    -I140 is approved.
    -I have been working with them (Employer A) till Jan, 2010 (3 years on H1B and 1 year on EAD)

    Now I am getting a good offer with senior role plus pay (30% more) from Employer B and I would like to take it.

    1) If my Employer A continued to process my GC and confirmed that they will support till I get my GC. Do I still need to use the AC21 portability to work for the new Employer B?

    2) Or should be a safer side to use the AC21?

    Thanks for your help on this
    Vel



    No comments:

    Post a Comment