Wednesday, June 8, 2011

harry potter and deathly hallows 19

harry potter and deathly hallows 19. Harry Potter and the Deathly
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly



  • senocular
    08-19 11:55 AM
    I think it needs bigger eyes... ?





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. Harry Potter and The Deathly
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly



  • hebbar77
    08-09 06:00 PM
    Don't you know? they hate each other. If TSC does somethin NSC will do the opposite. That makes for nice coffee room gossip...
    All these folks have only one finger - the middle one... And that leads to a lot of miscommunications even if unintended!!! :D

    This thread is mighty funny!!!.





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. these are Harry Potter and his
  • these are Harry Potter and his



  • green_card
    09-25 11:05 AM
    ekauraaya, i didnt mean to sound like the police, but your post did sound a bit harsh. if you didnt intend it then i am sorry as well. the reason i am so touchy is because me and my wife just got done paying off a $25,000 credit card bill that we accumulated while i was a student. no, we werent splurging like crazy to buy the latest gadgets. this was survival stuff like groceries and gas that we had to encounter while in graduate school and being married at the same time, with no financial support from family and very little stipend from university. so we know what its like to live in that nightmare. thank god we are done with it. luckily we never missed any payments and have good credit scores but we know the stress of having a huge debt through bad circumstances even if one is not a spendthrift.
    So when you mentioned "goof-ups" to the other guy without knowing his actual history, that set me off on a tirade.
    Thats all. no ill feelings to anyone. hope you understand

    Ok you just twisted my words, took it out of context and made new meaning out of it... oh man relax, i was not trying to kid about anyones misfortune here! I was not even thinking about it from that angel!

    If you read carefully i did reply to his question although i do agree it is a bit cryptic ;) and if my reply sounded like kidding about "misfortune" then i really do apologize to the original poster, that was not my intent.

    Green_Card: Thanks for policing... :rolleyes:





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. harry potter and the deathly
  • harry potter and the deathly



  • WhatheHeck
    07-12 11:05 AM
    Hello Friends,
    I applied for my permenant residency on Feb, 2002 under EB3 category. My PD is 02-DD-2002. As of today my LC and I-140 has been certified. I am from India.

    Recently i got a new job offer from another company and the new employer is willing to sponsor my green card under PERM - EB2 category. I understand that its very easy to get the LC and I-140 certification within months under PERM premium processing. In this case my new priority date will be the date i apply my new LC.

    If i get my PERM LC and I-140 under EB2 category with new employer, at the time of filing I-485 can i use my old priority date (Feb, 02) instead of PERM LC priority date?

    My question is

    With new PERM LC and I-140, can i apply for I-485 with my old priority date from the first LC? Please kindly provide your suggestion



    more...


    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. harry potter and the deathly
  • harry potter and the deathly



  • Macaca
    02-23 01:17 PM
    In addition to contributions, we need to work very VIGOROUSLY on timing the following with the appearance of our Bill on the Hill.

    2. Grass root lobbying of our local legislators.

    3. Media publication of our issues.

    Please focus on these three issues only. Put them on your fridge, car, bathroom mirror, forehead, etc. Whatever works for you.

    The remaining activities are of ABSOLUTELY no use for our cause.





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. harry potter and the deathly
  • harry potter and the deathly



  • ho_gaya_kaya_?
    11-30 07:44 AM
    I have not recieved any email from USCIS either when my status changes
    I am tracking by an igoogle widget.



    more...


    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. The new Harry Potter and the
  • The new Harry Potter and the



  • desi3933
    03-09 12:29 PM
    .... None of my previous employers revoked my H1-B. ....


    Please refer to the sec. 8 CFR 214.2 h(11). As per USCIS regulations, the employer is required to notify that the employment relationship has been terminated so that the petition is canceled.


    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. harry-potter-deathly-hallows-2
  • harry-potter-deathly-hallows-2



  • ivar
    07-12 06:30 PM
    Is it legal to file two I-485's ? If anyone can point to exact legal document or clause number.



    more...


    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. Movie Posters: Harry Potter
  • Movie Posters: Harry Potter



  • lostinbeta
    11-17 04:24 PM
    I am going to wait til maybe monday or tuesday, I just wanted to bump this thread up in the new posts list.





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. New Harry Potter Deathly
  • New Harry Potter Deathly



  • usgc07
    02-15 09:23 AM
    Hi,
    My friend got GC when he was single. Later he got married . So spouse is still in India . She has not received GC. She has no visa to visit him.
    That is the reason H1B option is being explored. She has the right qualifications and relevant experience. US Corporation is willing to sponser her H1B petition.

    Since her husband is already in USA and green card holder, visa officer might reject her H1B petition stating that she is an intended immigrant.

    or
    he might issue the H1B visa because it is a dual intent visa.

    So what's the chances of her getting the H1B visa.

    Thanks



    more...


    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. Harry Potter and the Deathly
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly



  • kumhyd2
    05-19 02:12 PM
    I 140 : approved last month
    I 485 : July 07 filer passed 180 days
    GC Process : Substition Labor / Future employment

    The future employer is threatening to withdraw the I 140 if I dont comply with his financial terms.

    I heard that if I 140 is approved and 485 is pending for 180 days, even if the employer withdraws I140 , there isn't much we need to worry. Is this true. currently on h1 which is expiring next month 6th. To convert to EAD do I need to do anything specific and send an update to USCIS?





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. harry-potter-deathly-hallows-
  • harry-potter-deathly-hallows-



  • sdudeja
    01-29 08:31 PM
    I checked online for my daughter's 485 and it shows approved and document(possibly GC):eek: mailed on 12 Jan. But my status shows RFE stage. Another interesting thing is my daughter got fingerprinting for Jan 15. She has already done fingerprinting with us in Dec 07. Even if it was to be approved for my daughter how it can happen that she goes for FP on 15 Jan and they mailed document. I dont know what is going on. Any suggestions?



    more...


    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. harry potter and the deathly
  • harry potter and the deathly



  • drsnh123
    06-19 11:55 PM
    I am a physician MD currently doing IM residency on H1B. i have a job to start from oct 2007. since PDS for india are now current, i would like to know if my employer can file PERM for a prospective employee now in june. my univerdity lawyer is not clear or rather not willing to file.
    thanks for your opinions
    Reply With Quote





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. Harry Potter and the Deathly
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly



  • copsmart
    02-21 07:36 PM
    I feel sorry for your situation, and I know how difficult it is, because I am pretty much on the same boat (I mean, we have a newborn too, 4 weeks old). Except, I recently lost my job and got some severance pay for February. Plus, I took advantage of the law and collected some money from my employer for the return ticket. I ask them to pay cash rather than buying me the actual ticket. So, I do have some time to breath.

    I am actively looking for a job right now, and the only thing happening is the meetings with the recruiters every so often. If you call a recruiter, they will obviously want to see you in person before they submit your resume. Time goes by so fast, it�s been a month already, no client interviews yet.

    But, I do see some positions open for my skill set, it�s not so dry. So, I haven�t lost my hope yet.

    Anyway, I�ve decided not to look for a H1 sponsor anymore, because it is going to be a total waste of time in this tough economy. I�m only looking to use my EAD. I�m ready to relocate, if the job is in a different location. I�ve also decided to take a pay cut, if at all necessary.

    So, that�s my side of the story�


    BTW, if you have made up your mind to go back to your home country, why can�t you take advantage of the unemployment benefits? Some states like Massachusetts even pay your COBRA premiums when you apply for unemployment. Because, that will give you some more time to survive.

    I hope you will find a job pretty soon. Good luck and take care of the newborn.


    God bless the Jobless!!!


    >>Looks like you are on EAD. Are you still finding it difficult to find a job?
    If I am on H1, I could have already packed my bags.

    Here is the temporary crisis for me.
    With out a job, cash is running out. Needs to pay attention to my newborn. getting interviews are tough. hopefully something comes in another 1,2 moths.



    more...


    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. harry-potter-deathly-hallows-
  • harry-potter-deathly-hallows-



  • Lasantha
    09-07 09:08 AM
    LOL - That's way too funny !!! :D





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. harry potter and the deathly
  • harry potter and the deathly



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    02-26 02:03 PM
    There is no question like a dumb question. You definitely are dumb for questioning her.

    Well you have opened up my eyes. If there is no dumb question then there cannot be dumber. But then you call me a dumber. I am confused........???? what do I do now???:D



    more...


    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. harry potter and the deathly
  • harry potter and the deathly



  • redgreen
    07-15 08:10 PM
    Why blame USCIS when you classify yourself as EB3!

    Your profile says you are EB3. I hope it was put by you not by USCIS.
    May be your I-140 was also for EB3, a misclassification by you. Do you remember?





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. Harry Potter and the Deathly
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly



  • uma001
    11-04 10:52 PM
    click Edit - then "Go Advanced" button to change the Title. Save.

    Thanks cygent





    harry potter and deathly hallows 19. Harry Potter and the Deathly
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly



  • LC2002
    10-26 03:25 PM
    Picture on this is scanned image of original picture you sent.

    It is like h1 aproval notice with a photograph in it





    learning01
    05-15 09:38 AM
    Bloomberg story at International Herald Tribune: U.S. firms press Congress to open door to technology workers (Link (http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/05/14/bloomberg/bximmigrate.php))

    Credit goes to Learning01 for initiating contact with Bloomberg and helping us with this

    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=aZM1MDJr4Bio&refer=us





    nish17
    06-20 02:41 PM
    Is copy of approved I140 required for filing ?
    Will just having a receipt notice of I140 do? My 140 is approved but I don't have the approval only the copy of the receipt notice.

    I understand that attorney is the best to answer this question, but still thought of posting to get an idea to see if it is possible to file 485 without copy of approved I140.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment