Sunday, June 26, 2011

henna tattoo art

images the quot;tattoo artistsquot; using henna tattoo art. Download quot;Henna Tattoos Artquot;
  • Download quot;Henna Tattoos Artquot;



  • sathweb
    02-04 01:02 PM
    :confused: Does anyone have multiple RFE for I-140? :confused:

    I am kind of curious to know if there is anyone like me in same boat. I got 2 RFE (off course one after another once we answer first one) for my I-140 in year 2008. First RFE I got it regarding ability to pay which we answer in January 2008. I got another RFE in August 2008. Second RFE was kind of mix of ability to pay and education validation. For second RFE they ask for university transcript, all experience letter matching with job description from labor certificate, last year's W2 and company's last year bank statement(year 2007). It was one of the huge list I had seen from USCIS.

    Long story short what the hell are they doing with all documents they are asking from us? Its being 3 and half months we have answer 2nd RFE but there is no single response from NSC except they have received the documents and processing has resumed. My I-140 is stuck at NSC from January 2007. How long do I have to wait to get my I-140 approval?:mad:

    How do I can contact NSC to know what the hell are they doing with my I-140? Guys share your experience so we all can prevail this another backlog mess.

    Please take your Senator or Congressman/Congresswoman help. Though it is not a sure shot, you are better off trying then not trying. Its a simple process, call your Senator and tell them that your application is struck at NSC for more than 2 years. They will take it from there; they will ask you all the documents they need.

    My I-140 got approved after my local Senator called them.





    wallpaper Download quot;Henna Tattoos Artquot; henna tattoo art. Henna tattoo artists use a
  • Henna tattoo artists use a



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-26 02:58 PM
    Can any one tell the time between check cleared and Notice issued. My lawyer sent the checks and he will never bother checking his account daily for me. Hence Notice is the only thing i will get.


    Same thing here. Even the notice will go to the lawyer's office and they won't bother telling me unless asked a few times.

    Other than the physical notice, I guess we can get the receipt numbers by calling them once we see a substantial number of members getting the numbers/notices.





    henna tattoo art. Beyonce#39;s New Henna Tattoo
  • Beyonce#39;s New Henna Tattoo



  • kaisersose
    07-17 10:22 AM
    Folks,
    Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
    Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?

    EB2-I
    PD: Jul 2004
    I-140 approved
    I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007

    You can answer this question for yourself if you read . The quick answer is, it does not mean anything. The system is totally random and trying to discern a pattern out of their actions is a futile exercise.





    2011 Henna tattoo artists use a henna tattoo art. tattoo art called mehndi.
  • tattoo art called mehndi.



  • kaisersose
    05-01 09:44 AM
    I just got my Labor approved (PD - 2/22/2008) . Attorneys are working on filing I-140.

    1. Shall I wait for I-140 PP to re-instate or go ahead with normal processing?
    2. Is there 'ANY' chance that my PD will be current before I get I-140 approval when filed through normal processing?

    Thanks,
    Ag

    1. Go ahead with normal. it can be bumped up to PP whenever PP is reinstated by paying $$$. You will save time this way, if PP is not reinstated until the time your 140 is normally processed.

    2. Highly unlikely. However, if it does, you can still apply for 485 even if your 140 is pending. I read somewhere that CIS will remove 140/485 concurrent processing in future, but I have no idea about this.



    more...


    henna tattoo art. Henna Tattoo
  • Henna Tattoo



  • injrav
    07-27 03:02 PM
    Hi

    What is Unit? can I consider it as CREDIT?

    if it is credit, then I believe it will take approximately 11k to complete MS in computer science

    Thanks





    henna tattoo art. Henna tattoos are really
  • Henna tattoos are really



  • aruny5
    10-26 02:25 PM
    Thanks all who replied to my thread. I am contacting Air France regarding this transit crap. I will post my experience on this forum, when I get answer from Airline.

    One thing is for sure, I will never again travel by Air france, BA and Lufthansa.



    more...


    henna tattoo art. The Ellusive Henna Tattoo
  • The Ellusive Henna Tattoo



  • desi3933
    03-02 10:37 AM
    Thanks SL & Lost in GC process,

    Sorry for not being clear in C & D. I am in US. The question I meant to ask is about the the time that I am not physically present in US i.e. If I went for vacction in India for a month, can that one month be included in my H1B1 extension since I was not physically present in US. In other words I would file for 1.1 year extension as opposed to 1 year

    One the same topic, a friend of mine got a three year extension post 6 years of H1B. When asked, his lawyer informed, if you have an approved I140 then you are elegible for 3 years extension as opposed to 1 year. Is this true. Can some refer to the right CFR's

    Thanks
    Senthil

    If you have approved I-140 and your PD is not current, your employer can seek 3 year extension for H-1B under section 104(c) of AC21. In this case, the H-1B petition must request three years, and also include a LCA covering such period of extension sought.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    2010 Beyonce#39;s New Henna Tattoo henna tattoo art. the quot;tattoo artistsquot; using
  • the quot;tattoo artistsquot; using



  • edaltsis
    09-29 10:59 AM
    hi,

    I can give my consultant name and they r very good in salary as well as GC process. If you interested pls let me know.

    regards,
    c
    What do you mean by 'my consultant'? If you are working for a company, you are the consultant/employee but a company wont be a 'consultant'.



    more...


    henna tattoo art. henna tattoo
  • henna tattoo



  • kumar1
    12-03 12:30 PM
    Thank you. Very encouraging.
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.





    hair tattoo art called mehndi. henna tattoo art. Henna Tattoo, Nail Art
  • Henna Tattoo, Nail Art



  • gcformeornot
    10-12 02:16 PM
    My wife got her H1b in 2007 and she was working for the company for 1 year and then she delivered in Oct 08 and since Oct 2008 she's on maternity leave. She was supposed to join back but because of the downturn her employer asked to extend the maternity leave and its an year almost. During this whole period her employer is ok and he has not removed her job. Is my wife is in status? I read on the web that the maternity leave is mutual as long as the employer and employee exists its ok. But my question is that is there a time limit on that. Also she's not getting paid for the full year when she was on maternity leave. The state remains the same now also. So what are right steps to do.....
    Change to H4 till the employer asks to join back and then change to H1?

    Please suggest

    maternity leave can only be justified for maybe 3-4 months after delivery.... I think she is out of status. If there is no job, change status to H4 or something.....



    more...


    henna tattoo art. henna tattoo art.
  • henna tattoo art.



  • goel_ar
    05-01 09:29 AM
    I just got my Labor approved (PD - 2/22/2008) . Attorneys are working on filing I-140.

    1. Shall I wait for I-140 PP to re-instate or go ahead with normal processing?
    2. Is there 'ANY' chance that my PD will be current before I get I-140 approval when filed through normal processing?

    Thanks,
    Ag





    hot Henna Tattoo henna tattoo art. Henna Tattoo, Nail art
  • Henna Tattoo, Nail art



  • ItIsNotFunny
    01-06 01:27 PM
    Dear fellow IV'ians,

    I just wanted to share my good news with all of you on the cusp of a New Year. I am ecstatic to announce that my 140 got approved after a nerve .... ID #85N48789NY4311439

    And lastly - Wish You a Happy & Prosperous 2009!! Be safe everybody.

    Congratulations! Wish you a GC soon.



    more...


    house Henna tattoos, also called henna tattoo art. Henna Tattoos Mehndi Art
  • Henna Tattoos Mehndi Art



  • bpratap
    09-03 08:26 PM
    Anybody who works for consulting co. got extension approved ? without RFE ?





    tattoo Henna tattoos are really henna tattoo art. Tattoo artist Oleksandr
  • Tattoo artist Oleksandr



  • Hopeful123
    08-14 08:56 AM
    Update: My case was approved today. I-140 , EB3 India PD - 03/24/2005, USCIS Recd: 05/25/2007 at NSC. Transferred to TSC in Aprl'08. Approval email: 08/14/08.

    Good luck to the rest who r in the same boat.

    Cheers!



    more...


    pictures The Ellusive Henna Tattoo henna tattoo art. Henna Tattoo Designs
  • Henna Tattoo Designs



  • painful_GC
    05-24 11:47 AM
    Hi..Many thanks for the reply..I recieved my H1 B approval but as i want to take a break i would like to proceed with my L2...So one more query..I would like to proceed with Online filing..once done online..how to send the Paper by Post ?? will they notify after i e-file ??
    Sorry for the trouble





    dresses Henna Tattoo, Nail art henna tattoo art. Henna Tattoo Art Kit $15.95
  • Henna Tattoo Art Kit $15.95



  • TeddyKoochu
    03-17 10:29 AM
    During my H-1B visa interview at the Delhi Consulate I was told that my Visa is approved but some additional documents are needed. A pink slip, 221(g), was given to me, I submitted all the documents same day. Its been a week and the online status shows 'case is being processed'. I also have a valid advanced parole and I am thinking of entering on AP if the 221(g) takes too long. My question is, the consulate still has my passport, will there be any issues if I ask my passport back? how long does it take to get the passport back? Will the passport be stamped for '221(g) in progress? what kind of issues I can have at the POE? Thanks in advance.

    Iam guessing that you are a research background person. Normally your case should get cleared in 2-3 weeks. They also look at your travel plans that you indicated on the DS forms (This used to be on DS-157, Iam not sure about DS160) and try to expedite before that. Keep checking the site for bi-weekly updates.



    more...


    makeup henna tattoo henna tattoo art. Henna tattoos, also called
  • Henna tattoos, also called



  • Dhundhun
    06-07 04:55 PM
    I recently renewed my license in Oklahoma and was surprised to find out that on top of shorter expiration date, now my license has “TEMPORARY” written across it. This is new rule that OK is applying for non-residents and non-citizens. Has any body else gone thru similar experience? I am outraged that now I will be discriminated every where. DL is used on day to day basis and every body will question me, suspect me as to why “TEMPORARY” is written on my DL. Even DL office was not sure when this new rule was implemented, how come police officers, general public will know about it. I feel ashamed to even show my DL now. I’ll get hard time getting loans etc b/c people will think I may move out any time as I am here “Temporarily”

    Is it only Oklahoma or other states are doing the same? See the link below from official DPS link for sample of DL.

    http://www.dps.state.ok.us/

    I saw the pointer. In Oklahoma, lawmakers has taken a stand to mark DL with “TEMPORARY” to all non-citizens. They could have gived DL in different color to make it less harsh. It seems that this “TEMPORARY” marking will be even after getting GC, so this will remain for years and years to come.

    As "imneedy" pointed, it is in NJ for the last few years, so we can expect this being done in other states.

    Is there any change in layout expected after "real ID(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act)" implementation?





    girlfriend Tattoo artist Oleksandr henna tattoo art. wiki henna lamp
  • wiki henna lamp



  • Robert Kumar
    03-08 11:47 AM
    my brother got recently married and his wife went to stamping in kolkata and they gave 221g for h4 and 2 days later they even cancelled my brothers exiting stamped H1 and his visa.he is in IT industry

    any ideas whats next for him.
    does he need to apply for a new H1B or can any lawyer help him convince.

    Why do u think his H1B got cancelled. Pls share.





    hairstyles henna tattoo art. henna tattoo art. Creative Art Henna Tattoo
  • Creative Art Henna Tattoo



  • BECsufferer
    08-27 03:56 PM
    11411 E. Jefferson Ave. Detroit.

    If you schedule an infopass, the address will be their.

    How long was wait? ... I reached 4 mins before so total was 5 mins.





    Tshelar
    09-09 07:56 AM
    I am not sure if any reputed lawyer is going to be able help. The fact that you agreed that you worked in a gas station when you were not suppose to causes a problem for a lawyer make a case. I am hoping one of the lawyers on this forum would be able to guide you on this.

    Good luck





    digmetalq
    04-15 02:14 AM
    Cathay Pacific I'am sure, because the last time i travelled from SFO to Mumbai and back to SFO, mothers were holding their babies trying to pacify their babies, it was like all the babies were crying in symphony one after another, not a single passenger complaining, better than any other airline, if you have a family of children and elderly, I also got up to strech my legs, not one flight attendant came and asked me to seat at my designated space. you feel like home. That is my experience.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment