Wednesday, June 8, 2011

hillsong united aftermath

hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermath Shillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermath S
  • Hillsong United Aftermath S



  • anandrajesh
    01-05 12:40 PM
    We are now at 8000 members exactly, as of 1:00 EST January 5th.

    & When checked at 1:30 the number is 8034. 34 members in 30 minutes??? sure all your postings in other websites working. AT this pace we should reach 10000 soon.





    hillsong united aftermath. Buy Hillsong United Album @hillsong united aftermath. Buy Hillsong United Album @
  • Buy Hillsong United Album @



  • puzon23
    02-12 10:56 AM
    To Whom It May Concern:

    My H1B expires in July 2010 so I would have to start the PERM process now. In this current economic downturn it seems that it will be extremely difficult to get PERM certified. I also have a Permanent Residence to Canada. My current US employer would be willing to let me go to Canada for 1 year (and work for him remotely) so my H1B clock resets and then reapply for a fresh 6 years of H1B after I came back.

    What would be your advice: go to Canada and wait 1 year and then come back on H1B and apply for GC once things get better or risk it now and start PERM in this time? Please note that I live in New York City so it is even harder to get PERM as there are so many people here. I would like to apply in EB2 category.

    Please advise.

    Thank you so much for your time!





    hillsong united aftermath. » Music Newshillsong united aftermath. » Music News
  • » Music News



  • sanju
    04-19 10:59 PM
    can someone tell me (PM if you dont want it on a pubic board) what went wrong with SKIL Bill last year? Where did it fail (senate/house?) did it just get dropped, or went up for vote and did not make it?

    Googling around, and am not able to find anything...


    Nothing went wrong with SKIL bill. Neither did SKIL bill fail. We computer programmers think that the world is built around Boolean logic 1/0, true/false, pass/fail, right/wrong. In politics most of the stuff is "in-between".

    Every year many bills get introduced and only a small faction (less than 2%) are taken up for discussion/vote in the congress. Some bills pass in one house and are not taken up in the second house of the congress. Some bill pass both houses but they do not go to conference committee. A bill could be termed as “failed” if it has been voted down a majority vote in at least one house of the congress.

    Last year (just like this year) key lawmakers wanted to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill which means, everything related to immigration subject will be done in one bill. So SKIL bill was introduced but it could not be scheduled for discussion and vote in the congress. ‘Introducing” a bill simply means that a bill was registered with the one house of the congress and a bill number was allocated to that bill, that’s it. It is then the job of the majority leader in the Senate and Speaker of the House to put the bill in the calendar/schedule for discussions and, up or down vote. SKIL bill was never put on the schedule of either of the two chambers of the congress. Most articles suggested that if the SKIL bill was put on schedule all by itself, this bill would have easily passed with the majority vote. But key lawmakers did not want a separate bill for each category. They want a comprehensive bill which includes reforming employment based, nurses, family based, diversity lottery, refuges, undocumented and anything “immigration” under the sun. That is why SKIL was never discussed and voted on the floor of the congress. SKIL bill was made of the comprehensive immigration bill S.2611 that passed the Senate last year. So SKIL bill was passed by the Senate. Then there were drastic differences between the House and Senate version of the immigration bill. House version of the immigration bill border wall and enforcement only bill and House majority leadership was not ready to do any negotiations on the bill passed by the Senate. By July-August of 2006, Republican leadership decided to use “immigration” as an election platform to energize their base. So they did not want to take up a bill to fix the problem. Republican leadership in the House wanted the issue to be there so that they would go back to their base and scare voters with the “illegal alien” election platform. So in the end nothing happened. After the elections, after Republicans lost the majority in the House and the Senate, Republicans lost the need/leadership to address the immigration issue and Democrats announced to address this in the 110th Congress so that they could take up the credit for solving the problem. So for all practical purposes, nothing actually happened on immigration issue or SKIL bill.

    This year too, SKIL bill is very unlikely to go anywhere all by itself. We all have to wait for the compressive immigration reform bill to pass or die. No one knows by when comprehensive bill could be considered as dead this year. Several times I have talked with my congressman’s office and they have told me that SKIL could be considered by itself only if key lawmakers know that comprehensive immigration bill is no longer possible. They never fail to add that this is a pure speculation and no one can predict how it will all unroll and we just have to wait for the things to happen in next few months. Sometimes they have also said that if comprehensive bill fails, there may not be any bill till 2009. My congressman’s office did say that we should continue to talk to other lawmakers to tell them about our problems and a need for an immigration bill.

    Hope this answers your question.





    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong UNITED claimed it#39;shillsong united aftermath. Hillsong UNITED claimed it#39;s
  • Hillsong UNITED claimed it#39;s



  • jliechty
    June 14th, 2005, 04:12 PM
    I have a Tamron 90mm macro for my D1, and despite the D1's autofocus strength, AF is still as useless as ever for macro (with the Sigma lenses that have HSM, AF might become somewhat useful in certain limited situations at less-than-lifesize magnification). If I could afford it, I would be happier with a longer lens (maybe the 150mm Sigma as a nice compromise) for most of my macro photography - including butterflies, insects, and plant life in the field.

    Bear in mind that if you do get the Nikon 200mm f/4 (or the Sigma 180mm f/3.5 HSM macro - HSM being equivalent to AF-S), you'll probably want to keep the 60mm for situations where you don't want so much telephoto compression (flowers being a prime example).

    Edit: ah, I see you're using a D2X. Then, maybe you could get some use out of the autofocus for chasing insects in flight. With a D70 (which is what I assumed that you had at first), you couldn't expect so much luck. ;)

    Lose H1B status if re-enter the US using AP? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Lose H1B status if re-enter the US using AP?




    more...


    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermathhillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermath
  • Hillsong United Aftermath



  • FinalGC
    07-20 12:47 PM
    In Michigan if you want to get in-state fees, then one has to be GC holder. My wife has put her studies at bay until GC comes. Trying to focus on our 2 children in the meantime.....with the hope that at least they will do well in the future......

    I think USA is bent on proving that all pilgrims have to suffer and then the next generations will reap the benefits.





    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United - Aftermathhillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United - Aftermath
  • Hillsong United - Aftermath



  • sayonara
    12-13 12:14 PM
    Guys, I guess almost everybody is done with their finger printing by now.

    I think there is a significant chunk of the crowd (mostly NSC-CSC-NSC and other transfer cases) who havent got FP notices yet...so if nothing else...feel glad that you are ahead of us in the GC game...LOL



    more...


    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United takes worshiphillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United takes worship
  • Hillsong United takes worship



  • Waitingnvain
    09-07 09:07 AM
    Irrelevant





    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United “Aftermath”hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United “Aftermath”
  • Hillsong United “Aftermath”



  • Sreeshankar
    01-25 08:43 AM
    Hello friends;
    Need some information on studies while on EAD. I am a EB3 (Aug 2004) and so my daughter too. She is in final year of her graduation and applying for Med schools after a competitive score in MCATs. Got a rejection from Arkansas college as she is not a GC holder yet. So I was wondering if anyone studying medicine on EAD?
    Most of the colleges wont say about eligibility while applying and the application does not have a immigration category for AOS, it has Dependent, F1, GC and others. We had to go with Others option, ofcourse specified about AOS in rermarks.

    Thanks in advance for sharing any information
    Venu

    Greetings,
    Please read the information in the link (from Attorney Murthy forum) below. There are some pointers/indications in it. ( I truly hope I have not infringed any copy right or rules of posting the link here).

    which medical school in USA gives admission while 485 pending? - Topic Powered by Infopop (http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=1474093861&m=3711022771)



    more...


    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermath Tourhillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermath Tour
  • Hillsong United Aftermath Tour



  • ngopalak
    05-22 08:39 AM
    Sounds like a great positive move with Patton Boggs





    hillsong united aftermath. UPDATE: Hillsong Unitedhillsong united aftermath. UPDATE: Hillsong United
  • UPDATE: Hillsong United



  • bp333
    09-25 01:46 PM
    Thanks BMS1.



    more...


    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United - Saviour Kinghillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United - Saviour King
  • Hillsong United - Saviour King



  • usirit
    07-01 02:40 PM
    20K = Using an attorney for H1B Visa, 4 H4, Renewal of H1B Visa + 4 H4, Sponsorship Company got bought and change name = Re-Issuing H1B Visa, PERM Process....

    But still.... people ask why illegals just don't come here legally?????? :mad:

    20K ...is that what it cost you so far ??? that is way too expensive ..
    I agree how can a poor laborer afford such fees ?





    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United - Aftermath.hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United - Aftermath.
  • Hillsong United - Aftermath.



  • ras
    07-12 07:29 PM
    :confused::confused:

    First (Original one):

    labor date: EB2-Aug-2002
    Labor approved: September - 2007
    I-140 approved: Yesterday (July-11-2008)

    485 not yet filed

    Second (approved labor from different company):

    labor date: EB3-Apr-2004 and labor approved
    140 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now
    485 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now

    I dont know what to do with my original green card one (whether to file one more 485 or not)

    Gurus help me with your knowlege which option i have to choose

    1. withdraw the 485 (filed with substituion labor) and file new 485 with the original one

    2. file one more 485

    3. wait for the substituion labor 140 to be approved and transfer priority date and category?


    :confused:

    I guess u could interfile with the first 140



    more...


    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United: AFTERMATHhillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United: AFTERMATH
  • Hillsong United: AFTERMATH



  • Outkastpb231
    11-02 03:49 PM
    That is just very Basic stuff from my training courses and seminars. I don't have any of my own work I have done recently because most of that was done at my friends house before I got my own place, and I have no way of acquiring that work, but I will make some more stuff tonight.





    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United : Aftermathhillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United : Aftermath
  • Hillsong United : Aftermath



  • sdrblr
    08-21 02:33 PM
    The dates in the first couple of sentences are all messed up ( came to US through Company A in June 2007 and was with them until Dec 2006...........I joined Company B in Jan of 2007(change of H1) and was with them until April of 2007. )
    It would help to answer if you can correct the dates.


    I received an RFE from USCIS 10 days after the date on the letter and need to respond in 33 days.
    I came to US through Company A in June 2007 and was with them until Dec 2006. This Company A had applied for my labor and I140 and both of them were approved through them. I joined Company B in Jan of 2007(change of H1) and was with them until April of 2007. I joined Company C in April 2007(change of H1) and been with them since. Company C would not do my GC.

    During the July 2007 fiasco, Company A agreed to give me an offer letter that I submitted with my 485 application and my attorney (a good reputed one) mentioned in the application that I was working for company C.

    I got an RFE now stating that I did not send my sealed medical exam which I had done and we have a scan of what was sent. They also want �a current letter of employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company�s official letterhead and cite the date you will begin working, whether the position is temporary or permanent , a description of the position, a description of the position that you currently hold for the company (if any), and offered salary�

    Is this RFE bad? Now my attorney suggests that since I had filed 485 through company A and I did not really invoke AC21 that I should give a new offer letter from Company A (they are willing to give one). My question is if I do that will there be further questions? The company I work for is a bigger one and Company A is really a body shopper, so I want to go with the letter from the current company. Also since it more than 2 years since I applied for 485 can I say I invoked AC 21? When can I disassociate myself from company A as I do not want to lose my current job.
    I would like the attorneys or the members valuable help. Please do offer your opinions. Thank you all in advance.



    more...


    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermath Concert. March 4, 2011. Berry Center. Houston, TX.hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermath Concert. March 4, 2011. Berry Center. Houston, TX.
  • Hillsong United Aftermath Concert. March 4, 2011. Berry Center. Houston, TX.



  • gcisadawg
    02-01 11:05 AM
    we all need to fill the survey so that they can at least think about bumping up the priority.

    PS: boy, there are lot of anti-immigrants than you'd think on this forum--people giving me RED:(

    I'm assuming they'd fill out the survey the other way?

    Thanks for the info! I just did and wrote the following..

    "Immigration reform is badly needed to fix the broken immigration system. As a law abiding legal immigrant, I have been living in US since 2000. I filed for my Green card (EB3, India) in 2003. I still haven't received my Green card. Realistically, I can expect only in 2017, a solid 14 years after my initial filing. In my profession, technology chances at a rapid pace and 14 years is like several decades. Also, the economy would have several boom and bust cycles during those 14 years. Recession itself is very bad but a legal employment based immigrant goes through a "recession with severe restrictions"....
    One has to live through it to understand it...In all this, one thing that keeps me awake is my strong desire to provide a better life for my children and to realize my version of the American dream."





    hillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermath Tourhillsong united aftermath. Hillsong United Aftermath Tour
  • Hillsong United Aftermath Tour



  • learning01
    04-10 05:19 PM
    The email address you refer to could be above or below, based on how users set their preferences to threads (if logged in) - Newest first or Oldest first. Just a note to readers.
    Thanks



    more...


    hillsong united aftermath. HILLSONG UNITED::AFTERMATHhillsong united aftermath. HILLSONG UNITED::AFTERMATH
  • HILLSONG UNITED::AFTERMATH



  • jayZinDC
    05-30 02:38 PM
    it happened to me, I just checked online with rx # to see if everything was ok and it did in 24 hrs.





    hillsong united aftermath. at united aftermathhillsong united aftermath. at united aftermath
  • at united aftermath



  • truthinspector
    12-18 09:22 AM
    I entered in Atlanta GA, with 45 days of validity remaining on my AP. No questions asked.

    My wife will be coming back in April 2nd week through Denver. CO POE. Her AP is valid until June 3rd week.

    My question is that is 2 months of AP validity / cushion enough or safe to enter the US.





    hillsong united aftermath. UNITED#39;s newest albumhillsong united aftermath. UNITED#39;s newest album
  • UNITED#39;s newest album



  • f1togc
    09-09 01:47 AM
    I just renewed my H1B visa for another 3 years, and I also have an approved advance parole document. If I leave the US before my H1B visa is stamped in my passport and re-enter the country using my AP, do I lose my H1B status? (that's what my attorney says)

    How about my the H4 of my wife? She is already using EAD, so if we re-enter the country should she use the AP document or the H4 visa?

    This is way too confusing...

    You can enter US on your AP ( I guess thats the purpose of it) and you don't lose your h1 status.
    Babu is right, you will be a parolee and can still work for your h1 sponsoring company.





    sajimm
    08-05 01:18 PM
    It's too early to make a judgment on this since I haven't seen the actual text of this bill. With Sen.Sessions history, I highly doubt whether there is anything good to EB folks in this bill.

    Most likely this is just election politics.





    chanduv23
    01-14 05:06 PM
    Hi All,

    I have a question and this is regarding my husband.
    We have filed our 485 and have got our EADs and AP's. Our 180 days will be over by jan end.

    My husband works for Company (A) as a consultant. He is placed at a Client (C) and there is another consulting company (B) in between. Client (C) is a direct client of Company (B). The relationship is like A -> B -> C.

    My husband wants to join the Company (B), and keeps on working for the same client (C).

    Has anyone done something similar to this and can anyone share any legal issue with this. I will really appreciate if someone can guide us more.

    Thanks

    A lot of people want to do this and have done it in past. Depends on the relationship between A and B. B would definitely prefer to have you on rolls because no one likes to deal with additional layers. Look into contract issues and obligations before you make the leap.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment