Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At

images 2007 Honda Accord 3.0 EX Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. Honda Accord 3.0 v6 first
  • Honda Accord 3.0 v6 first



  • ramaonline
    03-18 02:33 AM
    You can take an infopass appt at the local office and speak to an immigration officer. I know of a similar case where the USCIS officer said that the derivative 485 application is no longer valid after divorce, and the derivative application will be denied. He sent some email to the service center asking them to deny the derivative 485. The primary 485 was still approved - I don't know what happened to the spouse's application.

    In any case as long as you are the primary applicant, and spouse is a derivative applicant- your 485 application will not be affected.





    wallpaper Honda Accord 3.0 v6 first Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. Honda Accord 3.0 v6 first
  • Honda Accord 3.0 v6 first



  • GCBy3000
    09-15 03:49 PM
    Everybody knows about legals and illegals. Will it gain any grounds for them to get big vote this november is important. The SKIL bill or any legal provisions in the CIR will not fetch even a single vote for them. In fact it MAY reduce the vote from anti immigrant groups if they add anything for legals.

    So I strongly doubt either house or senate to include any provisions related to legal immigrants at this point. Nobody wants to take a chance at this juncture of election period. From politicians point of view, it is better for them to maintain status quo now rather than including something which might create a huge noise later during the election period.

    So keep on talking about this. Nothing is going to happen till March 07. Even after march, we have to start with some new bills and start the work on educating the senators and others about legal immigration issues. At this point,I think we are back to square one and our hands are tied up till they decide to talk about legals.





    Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. Honda Accord 3.0 v6 first
  • Honda Accord 3.0 v6 first



  • rajuram
    08-21 12:19 AM
    #4 in my post, was just to lighten the mood. Other things are definately worth considering.

    Having been in these forums for years now...I know that IV cannot do much about retrogression until president decides to push for CIR. That may be at least 1 year away, if not more. Recapture of visa numbers is also next to impossible in this economy.

    But somethings that may be worth trying in the interim are -

    1. More flexibility in changing jobs under AC21, to allow career progression. This may not require a legislative fix.

    2. Longer duration AP.

    3. Fee reduction for 2nd & subsequent renewal of EADs and APs.

    4. An apology from USCIS for the delay!!





    2011 Honda Accord 3.0 v6 first Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2002 Honda Accord 3.0 EX
  • 2002 Honda Accord 3.0 EX



  • gclongwaytogo
    10-24 09:47 AM
    :o:)



    more...


    Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2007 Honda Accord 3.0 SE
  • 2007 Honda Accord 3.0 SE



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-23 11:19 AM
    If your priority date is too close (within few years), become a consultant. Then your job duties will be flexible. You can do ALL that you have cited in labor certification and yet do additional duties.

    (Is your labor based on RIR?)

    Anyway follow attorney's advice.





    Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2000 Honda Accord 3.0 EX
  • 2000 Honda Accord 3.0 EX



  • venkat56
    07-17 07:52 PM
    My lawyer sent all documents to uscis and reached uscis on July2nd except my employment letter.Do uscis accept my package and give receipt notice or reject the whole package.Any suggestion please.Thanks



    more...


    Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2000 Honda Accord 3.0 EX w/
  • 2000 Honda Accord 3.0 EX w/



  • navyug
    10-13 10:22 PM
    Hi,

    My first NIW/I140 was concurrent filed with I485 for both my wife and me. When they denied I140, the USCIS also denied I485s for both of us. I have a pending MTR for that I140.

    While the MTR was pending, I filed another NIW/I140, which was approved. I noticed that the approval notice has the A# that was on the I485 of the first petition.

    So, should I assume that my the USCIS has interfiled my I485 automatically and my old PD is active?

    Thanks.

    Yes. It happened in my case as well. My I-140 was denied from NSC after having filed I-485. It was refiled (yes refiled in TSC, not MTR and got a different case number). After the I-140 denial my I-485 was also denied. Upon approval on my new I-140 the I-485 was reopened automatically. The online status had not changed from 'Denied". I was surprised when I got my second round of FP notices in August 09. Now the status says "Case has resumed processing". I would however suggest that you ask your attorney to send a letter to USCIS.





    2010 Honda Accord 3.0 v6 first Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2007 Honda Accord 3.0 EX
  • 2007 Honda Accord 3.0 EX



  • akred
    07-07 12:57 PM
    Rated 5 stars.



    more...


    Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 1998 Honda Accord 3.0L VTEC V6
  • 1998 Honda Accord 3.0L VTEC V6



  • gcwait2007
    07-23 12:28 AM
    For Labor substitution cases, is there premium processing for I-140? Earlier, USCIS announced that from 05/18/2007 to 07/16/2007, it was stopping premium processing for Labor substitution cases. Any change now?





    hair 2002 Honda Accord 3.0 EX Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2004 Honda Accord 3.0 EX
  • 2004 Honda Accord 3.0 EX



  • JSimmivoice
    01-25 01:08 PM
    Oops mistake in my previous post, my visa stamp on the passport expired Last Year.



    more...


    Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2001 Honda Accord 3.0 EX
  • 2001 Honda Accord 3.0 EX



  • zephyrr
    03-21 12:35 PM
    Yes, there is a certain amount of risk depending on the company you work for. If you work for a Fortune 10 which has a 100% track record wit 140s, your risk is mitigated.


    I agree that one should probably do it for compelling reasons.


    I think relevent part here is Q 1.
    Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140
    petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending
    180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
    Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-485 that has
    been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should be applied:
    A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence
    establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated
    within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue
    relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on it�s merits. Then
    adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or
    similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
    B. If a request for additional evidence (RFE) is necessary to resolve a material issue, other than
    post-filing issues such as ability to pay, an RFE can be issued to try to resolve the issue. When a
    response is received, and if the petition is approvable, follow the procedures in part A above.
    Interim guidance for processing I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions and I-485 and H-1B petitions affected
    by the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) (Public Law 106-313)
    --------------------------
    If that isn't risky.. I think you are all set for that week-end bungy jump from golden gate bridge!





    hot 2007 Honda Accord 3.0 SE Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2005 Honda Accord 3.0 V6
  • 2005 Honda Accord 3.0 V6



  • bestoption
    05-19 11:14 AM
    The address listed on the E-file generated receipt/Document is P.O. BOX 852401 in Mewquite, TX 75185. Is there another physical address of USCIS for e-filers of EAD to send the supporting documents by courier/FedEx.



    more...


    house 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 EX Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2005 Honda Accord 3.0 V6
  • 2005 Honda Accord 3.0 V6



  • a1b2c3
    12-19 08:41 AM
    If we were not present there would not be jobs for the current american colleagues of ours.

    If Andy Grove was not allowed to immigrate, there would be no Intel in the USA.

    If Sergey Brin was not allowed to immigrate, there would be no Google in the USA.

    If Charles Simonyi and others was not allowed to immigrate, there would be no Xerox Star, no Mac and no Windows in the USA.

    If .. <Add other names here>> there would be no Silicon Valley.

    I and other outsiders have created countless jobs and maintained America's technological superiority.

    ... So I respectfully disagree with your statement about us displacing jobs :)

    - JK

    ok. convince yourself then, that you are all of the above names you just rattled off.





    tattoo 2000 Honda Accord 3.0 EX Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2005 Honda Accord 3.0 V6
  • 2005 Honda Accord 3.0 V6



  • AB1275
    12-13 12:09 AM
    At what stage of the green card process should I be in to be eligible for my H1 to be extended after my 6th year?



    Refile as what lawyer says, get new H1. That will give you some breathing room. If you see that current financial problem may jeopardize the new GC process as well, then you should switch over.

    I assume this lawyer is hired by the company. So he will never advise you to make a move. It is you who have to look at all the options and see if it makes sense.



    more...


    pictures 2000 Honda Accord 3.0 EX w/ Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 V6
  • 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 V6



  • doudou
    06-25 06:31 PM
    Hi all,
    My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
    Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
    Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
    What would be your advice?
    Thanks is advance.





    dresses 2005 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 V6
  • 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 V6



  • a_yaja
    01-06 04:39 PM
    My wife is on H4 and is exploring the posibility of converting to a H1. She recently went for her first interview and the people over there told her that there is a new rule for H4 to H1B conversion. According to them, she needs to go to India and get her H1B stamped before she can start working. Is this true? As far as I know, all one needs is an approved I-797 (for I-129 petition) indicating that the approval is for change of status to H1B (meaning that the approval notice has a I-94).

    Please let me know if there is any merit in the above statement?



    more...


    makeup 1998 Honda Accord 3.0L VTEC V6 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 EX
  • 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 EX



  • Ann Ruben
    06-29 03:00 PM
    Note that you cannot legally be required to reimburse certain immigration fees such as the $1500 or $750 ACWIA fee. Also,you cannot legally be required to reimburse USCIS filing fees and/or immigration related legal fees which, when subtracted from your salary, bring your salary below the required LCA wage.





    girlfriend 2005 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 EX
  • 2006 Honda Accord 3.0 EX



  • crystal
    06-15 03:33 PM
    My wife has changed her status from H4 to F1 in last
    year. She will be on F1-studies till July mid
    of this year. Few weeks back she got her EAD for her
    F1-OPT, which will start on Aug 15 of this year.

    As I am going to file AOS for her and also EAD, will
    she able to work on her OPT-EAD till she gets her
    I-485 EAD? Or She need to wait till she gets her
    I-485 EAD to work?

    As far as I know she need to wait till she gets her EAD of 485.
    I sent a mail to lawyer he did not respond yet.
    She is going to meet her international advisor on this sometime next week
    , but he does not seem to be an expert in this area.

    any ideas on this one?





    hairstyles 2001 Honda Accord 3.0 EX Honda Accord 3.0 V6 At. Accord 3.0 V6 rear
  • Accord 3.0 V6 rear



  • gcnotfiledyet
    06-23 03:49 PM
    and how do you know that.. did Rush tell ya???

    his statments during conference tell mya





    days_go_by
    05-25 10:57 PM
    and everyone else involved.





    mirage
    05-29 04:01 PM
    On a conference call somebody asked Rajiv Khanna about PD movement last month and his prediction etc etc. His comment was
    'Only 2-3 people in the whole world knows what happened last month and what's going to happen further. And all of them work for the state dept.'



    No comments:

    Post a Comment