Monday, June 13, 2011

i love you quotes for friends

images miss you quotes for friends. i i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for him.
  • i love you quotes for him.



  • rjgleason
    February 27th, 2004, 07:45 AM
    I cannot possibly comment bob...

    but I do get noticed in this country...

    hehe

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15128T3300-med.jpg

    Sure you can...........and sure you do.





    wallpaper i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends.
  • i love you quotes for friends.



  • smssharma25
    12-05 08:41 PM
    I am also having the same problem. Our company won't share the labor application details with us. I know only job title. I am not even sure what job I should search for.

    I hear that new job description should exactly match with what is there in labor. I am frustrated with my current company & I need to make a shift.

    Can anyone help me to understand the risk in joining my client as direct employee?. I am working for this client for last 10 years. My H1 extension was done using the letter from this customer & my resume also details the experience with this client. Am I safe to join client using my EAD?

    Thanks!
    sharma





    i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends.
  • i love you quotes for friends.



  • insbaby
    11-11 12:36 PM
    Priority Date Current: Curse or Boon ?

    I am EB3 India applicant with PD of August 2001 (own not substitution). Have I 140 approved since November 2005 but was only able to file I 485 in June 2007. With same employer for 10 yrs and on 9th yr of H1.

    Earlier this year my PD was correct for 2 months but didnt hear anything from USCIS. My PD is current again this Nov and Dec and havent heard anything yet. Called USCIS customer svc and they said cant do anything as processing date is not current (Yes and they are going by Notice date and not Received date for service request). Lawyer says just stay cool and wait. So USCIS has no logic and no order and all we can do is wait for our stars to be aligned and case getting picked up in a sweep. Other than that being current is a curse rather than a boon because

    You can not get 3 yr H1 extension if PD is current (only 1 yr).
    You can not get 2 yrs EAD if PD is current.

    So those dying for PD to be current think again. Its no use having PD current if USCIS is going to be so random and haphazard. It may turn out to be a curse.

    They will take the file based on the received date. But once the file is opened then you get the priority. It appears that they already started working on July 2007 files. So you will get anytime soon.

    You have waited for 9 years, just extend H1B one more time and you will never have to do that.

    Good luck.





    2011 i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends. i love and miss you quotes. i
  • i love and miss you quotes. i



  • gc_wow
    07-07 01:31 PM
    I have applied 485 during the july07 fiasco,I got 2 eads and aps,they have not even touched my case since april08.Is my case preadjudicated?



    more...


    i love you quotes for friends. i love u quotes and sayings. i
  • i love u quotes and sayings. i



  • nb_des
    06-05 11:04 AM
    "Unless you *are* a US citizen, you must choose the second option."

    I think you have not read my question clearly. I suggest you read it before answering. I have not seen where the USCIS website asks for pending case numbers if we choose second option. I hope someone who has done this online can shed some light on this.

    SK.
    .
    Has anyone succefully entered reciept numbers?





    i love you quotes for friends. 2010 i love you quotes for
  • 2010 i love you quotes for



  • test101
    07-17 07:42 PM
    yeah why bank statment? My attoreny did say anything about tax return either ? are you sureeeeeeeeeeeee?



    more...


    i love you quotes for friends. miss u quotes for friends.
  • miss u quotes for friends.



  • rameshvaid
    04-09 04:30 PM
    I came to Montreal for H1/H4 stamping for my wife and two sons. My interview date was 3/18 and they told me it will take abt. 10 days and now its almost over 20 days and no news from them. I am EB3-PD 8/03-I-140/EAD Approved. FP also done. Can you pls. let me know if they asked you any questions or you had any comunication with them after your interview? In my case they kept all our passports, Originals of our H1/H4/EAD approvals/Letter from the employer also.

    I had also done the stamping from Toronto in 2005 without any problem. Is this a PIMS related issue?

    ramesh





    2010 i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends. i
  • miss you quotes for friends. i



  • Sai gc
    09-23 04:54 PM
    case process resumed ,Soft LUD everyday after RFE response,Any thoughts whats going on
    My case details:
    PD 2004 october(substituted)(NSC)
    I 140 approved on october 2007
    Got EAD's and AP's for both me and my spouse.
    I 485-Received mail from Uscis on August 23rd,requesting for Evidence(no change in online status though).
    RFE was for EVL,for which response was sent on 16 th sep(through Murthy firm )
    Hard LUD on 17th september,change in online status,"received RFE response case process resumed"
    soft LUDs on my application on 18,19,20,22 and 23rd.
    soft LUDs on spouse application on 22nd and 23 rd.
    What does this mean,My case is being processed ,any chances of getting GC this month?Any thoughts?
    Hopefully this means Good news.
    OM Sai



    more...


    i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends.
  • i love you quotes for friends.



  • Saralayar
    09-24 12:45 PM
    After 09/18 I got NUD almost everyday until today

    Now NUD = No Updates to Date ..... :o
    Good One.. :D





    hair i love and miss you quotes. i i love you quotes for friends. i love you friends forever.
  • i love you friends forever.



  • bhatt
    02-06 05:36 PM
    My H1B and my wife's H4 visa were recently renewed for 3 additonal years. We also got new visas stamped in our passport valid for 3 years based on these H1B & H4 renewals.

    Now I am planning to change jobs and will be applying for H1B transfer. My questions are:
    - do I need to submit an application for transfer (new I797) for my wife's H4 visa
    - can my wife travel out of US and then back into US on her current H4 visa while my H1B transfer application is being processed by INS.


    Thank you

    No You do not transfer H4. There is no tranfer for H4!. The h4 will be valid still the I-94 validity provided H1 is in status.
    - I am not sure about the 2nd Question.



    more...


    i love you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • gsc999
    09-21 07:00 PM
    Thanks! guys.....All in the same boat then....Screwed.....
    ---
    Harish, you now know the "problem."

    People here at Immigration Voice (IV) are trying to solve that problem by lobbying the Senate and Congress directly. Welcome to IV. Everybody is a volunteer, please spread the word among other H1Bs/ F1s and other potential employment based immigrants about this grassroot effort.





    hot i love u quotes and sayings. i i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends.
  • i love you quotes for friends.



  • nozerd
    04-09 12:11 PM
    Yes I have been in US since 1991. Here is my story.

    1991 1996 - Did Bachelors in US.

    1996 -1998 - Masters

    1999 - 2009 - On H1. Have been with same firm for over 10 yrs though I have had several promotions. Always kept H1 though spouse started working on EAD in Jan 2009.

    Its been some wait. There have been time I felt so frustrated with this process I literally cried or felt like punching someone.

    I wont really believe till I have card in my hand. Difficult to trust USCIS.

    If I remember right from your older post you are the one who was waiting for some 15-18 years right ? You deserve it. Congrats my friend and enjoy your life ahead.



    more...


    house love you quotes and sayings. i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes in spanish.
  • i love you quotes in spanish.



  • db_greencard
    10-03 12:15 PM
    when you send out your application to USCIS?





    tattoo 2010 i love you quotes for i love you quotes for friends. friends quotes and sayings.
  • friends quotes and sayings.



  • redelite
    08-20 04:40 PM
    I can fix an outline up no problem.. good call though, and thanks guys! :D



    more...


    pictures miss u quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends
  • i love you quotes for friends



  • Gator
    02-23 09:02 PM
    Hi-

    I will be applying for my 3rd H1-B extension soon. If for some reason the H1-B renewal gets rejected, do rules allow for applying for a H1-B transfer soon after the rejection.

    Thanks





    dresses i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends. hair i love you quotes for
  • hair i love you quotes for



  • hi_mkg
    05-07 08:49 PM
    Hi Friends,

    Recently, my brother's wife got GC-rejection. Though, my brother has already received his GC. The reason is : her status was invalid for a month in US. She got different I-94 expiration date than him during her first visit in 1999, though they landed here together. But, her I-94 expired earlier than my brother and he extended her Visa based on his I-94 expiration date. My brother did not realize it until now.

    What are her option now? The attorney is applying for re-consideration based on husband & kids status (US born), but, they said chances of the acceptance are very slim. They are well settled here. Now, they need to go back to India just because of her GC-rejection. And of course she can not come back here again unless she applies for H1-B. This is very devastating for them after living here for more than 10 yrs.

    Has anyone faced similar situation earlier. I guess it is a very common mistake and there must be some solution. Please share your thoughts/experience.

    Thanks,
    hi_mkg



    more...


    makeup i love you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends. love you quotes and sayings.
  • love you quotes and sayings.



  • sandeepk_c
    06-12 12:13 PM
    thanks.





    girlfriend friends quotes and sayings. i love you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends. i
  • miss you quotes for friends. i



  • DallasBlue
    06-23 11:44 PM
    even if in july bulletin the dates move back, think anyone can file till jul31st.
    The applications will be valid as long as it is post marked before 31st july.

    --disclaimer: not a lawyer





    hairstyles i miss you quotes for friends. i love you quotes for friends. friends. i love you quotes
  • friends. i love you quotes



  • sailing_through
    02-18 02:29 PM
    oh ok. thanks desi 3933 for rechecking that for me. i think you are right. i found that h4 can only do work for which they are not paid. thank you all guys, you were all a big help..





    beibei2929
    05-15 03:18 PM
    Thank you! Priderock!





    sobers
    05-03 09:18 PM
    In terms of fundraising IV crossed 100K ...that's awesome!
    I'm, and i'm sure a lot of others, are curious where we ended up with the May 1st drive...I think ragz4 mentioned 107K somewhere...folks?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment