Friday, June 10, 2011

i miss you poems for boyfriend

images i miss you friend poems. miss i miss you poems for boyfriend. short i miss you poems. i miss
  • short i miss you poems. i miss



  • coolngood4u80
    12-09 10:51 AM
    Its very close ...it may pass the cloture vote..





    wallpaper short i miss you poems. i miss i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you poems for a
  • i miss you poems for a



  • GCVictim
    07-09 12:47 PM
    Dear Mr. ------:

    Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. The need to fix our broken system is clear, and I appreciate having the benefit of your insight on one of the most important issues of our day.

    Immigration reform must ultimately be about improving our system for legal immigration, not about creating new benefits for illegal aliens. Although we are a proud nation of immigrants, we are also a nation of laws. If policymakers will agree that all immigrants must abide by the rule of law, then we can reach a consensus on ways to improve the legal process so that it meets the needs of our society, our economy, and our national security.

    During the 110th Congress, the Senate considered comprehensive immigration reform legislation (S. 1639). I had serious concerns that the legislation, as drafted, would have repeated the well documented mistakes of the 1986 amnesty bill. Furthermore, Senators were not allowed the full opportunity to offer amendments to this flawed legislation, and as such, I was one of 53 Senators who voted against the cloture motion to bring S. 1639 to a vote.

    I have been working throughout my time in the Senate to develop a solution to this problem that I believe will work. I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.cornyn.senate.gov/immigration for more information regarding the immigration reforms I support. As we consider immigration reform proposals in the future, I will continue to promote these policies, but I will oppose any bill that rewards illegal conduct and encourages further disrespect for our laws.

    I appreciate the opportunity to represent the interests of Texans in the United States Senate. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

    Sincerely,

    JOHN CORNYN
    United States Senator





    i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you boyfriend poems.
  • i miss you boyfriend poems.



  • kshitijnt
    06-03 05:40 PM
    Set up your own company LLC. and ask them to sign corp-corp or 1099 and you be the sole owner of this company.

    This way even if you dont get full time offer you can defend self employment.

    W2 Contract can be a problem because of USCIS's perception of permanent job.





    2011 i miss you poems for a i miss you poems for boyfriend. girlfriend i miss you poems
  • girlfriend i miss you poems



  • deepakjain
    07-22 05:45 PM
    Anyone who has H1B extension and AP and EAD ....it is better to have H1B stamped on passport and use the same to enter US....do not listen to others....

    It is up to you if you entend to use H1B stamp or AP....the POE officer cannot force you to use AP or H1B stamp...carry all the documents with you.

    THe best thing about getting H1B stamped is that in case of 485 rejection you can still be on H1B and file for reopening your case. Peace of mind is the key here



    more...


    i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you daddy poems. i miss
  • i miss you daddy poems. i miss



  • bekugc
    06-20 05:57 PM
    sure, pls verify with lawyer to be safe

    common consensus seems to be -->

    if u have a valid/unexpired h1 petition, then even after using AP, u can continue to use the H1 for 'work authorization' ( u dont need to use EAD at the same employer).
    But after using AP, officially ur status is 'parolee' and not H1-B. (official status of entry as put on i94 doc)
    After using AP, u can further extend ur H1 if u want to -> in this case your status officially changes to H1b from parolee.
    After using AP, if u desperately need to get back on H1 (for whatever reason) -> u can either extend ur H1 or amend ur H1, both these will put u back on H1.
    Some people also say if u have used AP , but still have a valid h1 petition and desperately want to get back to H1, then u cud go to a consulate abroad, get ur h1 visa stamped and reenter and once again ur officially back on H1 ( seems valid, but i dont know anyone who tried this)

    hope this helps...





    i miss you poems for boyfriend. i love you poems for him. i
  • i love you poems for him. i



  • hdblue
    03-11 09:58 PM
    That is the problem. There is no such thing in the flcdatacenter, but in onet online, there is a
    15-1099.11 - Information Technology Project Managers. This is not present in flcdatacenter.

    Here is the problem. So by this token, does it mean that IT Project managers either need to be classified as CIS managers or not get classified at all? This is absurd.

    The attorney is not giving out any suggestions on what to do as they already filed, got a high PW and appealed which got denied.

    The attorney is suggesting to refile, something I don't think is going to change the outcome.

    Any suggestions?

    Hi everybody,

    You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions or use search box or this site.

    If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Project manager job description (http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/project-manager-job-description)
    Best rgs



    more...


    i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you poems for oyfriends. i miss you boyfriend poems
  • i miss you poems for oyfriends. i miss you boyfriend poems



  • pappu
    09-02 06:50 AM
    Its wonderful to see appreciation for core team here. Many of us work hard behind the scenes and are not regular on forums. Thank you all for your continued support and confidence in IV.





    2010 i miss you boyfriend poems. i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you friend poems. miss
  • i miss you friend poems. miss



  • god_bless_you
    07-18 09:17 PM
    You can apply from your Wife's company for that You will be dependent and her's will be primary.
    When submitting you need to enter Alien numbers obtained from the first filing.
    The critical part of applying like this is both the I 485 receipts SHOULD get same A# associated.
    Once one 485 is approved USCIS will cancel the other or you can write th service center where pending I 485 is to cancel with all related details.,

    HAVING MORE OPTIONS IS ALWAYS BETTER!!



    more...


    i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you poems for a
  • i miss you poems for a



  • kmk2002
    01-09 10:38 PM
    Thanks for the document.

    But I think it does not cover 140 & 485 related expenses or contracts tied to these application.






    Thats interesting...will this new law cover agreement signed before 2007?

    Effective June 2007, any agreement relating to recovering immigration fees from employees, or asking them to work for specific period after getting GC, are illegal. You can find details on the following link.

    http://www.lanepowell.com/pdf/pubs/ih_2007_002.pdf





    hair girlfriend i miss you poems i miss you poems for boyfriend. cute i love you poems for your oyfriend. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you poems for your oyfriend. cute i love you quotes for



  • virginia_desi
    02-13 03:08 PM
    I got the following message from USCIS:

    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: SRCXXXXX

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

    On February 9, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    I received this message on Feb 10. But I haven't recieved any CPO or any other email yet. Is this normal? Is my case finally approved?



    more...


    i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you poems for him
  • i miss you poems for him



  • jthomas
    05-06 01:53 AM
    If you think to consider option 4th

    As per AC-21 you can port to self employment. Creating a website, a business plan, can be done within few days and if you can prove that you were working on self employment then i think you should be okay. Ac-21 does mention they need same or similar job requirement and wages won't be a question.

    Let me know if you wish to try out this option. I can give you more suggestion. However i am not sure whether this will work or not.

    Maybe you can try telling the truth and see whether you can come out of this.





    hot i miss you daddy poems. i miss i miss you poems for boyfriend. poems for oyfriends. you
  • poems for oyfriends. you



  • hur11
    01-22 10:08 PM
    Well optimism and positive thinking is the only way up in life mate. Anyways we all know wht happened last year wherer so many people got there ead in a year from first stage. There were lucky hope v r too. Thats the optimism.



    more...


    house i miss you poems for a i miss you poems for boyfriend. Boyfriend Love Poems - Cute
  • Boyfriend Love Poems - Cute



  • me_myself
    12-17 08:31 AM
    My company didn't cancel my H1 as they wanted to be in India for a year and return to US. I am still working for the same company that got me the H1.

    I also have a family - Wife (H4), Son (4yrs - H4), Daughter (2yrs - US Citizen) - should i take them with me or should i first go there, get a couple of pay stubs and then ask them to join me.

    Thanks.





    tattoo i love you poems for him. i i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you poems for oyfriends. i miss you poems for a
  • i miss you poems for oyfriends. i miss you poems for a



  • eb3retro
    06-30 05:37 PM
    eb3retro,

    Did u change employers on EAD? or H1b transfer?
    on EAD..


    Also when you renewed EAD & AP:
    1. Did you do it yourself? or did u have your new employer do it?


    2. Did u get any RFE's when you renewed your EAD/AP well after you switched employers. (I assume you changed addresses in this process).



    thx

    1) did it myself..
    2) yep i changed address, no rfes for anything..



    more...


    pictures i miss you poems for oyfriends. i miss you boyfriend poems i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you poems for
  • i miss you poems for



  • snathan
    12-09 10:52 AM
    Hi
    Is visa recapture part of the this proposed dream act..? If not then it will be of no use to any of the legal workers (most of us on this forum) in the EB row.
    Thanks,

    Thanks for letting us know...





    dresses poems for oyfriends. you i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you poems for oyfriends. I Miss You Poems For A
  • i miss you poems for oyfriends. I Miss You Poems For A



  • ABC of GC
    06-14 12:57 PM
    I think I am in the same boat,

    I am almost ready to file 3 years H-1 extension based on I-140 approval and priority date not current (as of day before yesterday that is what we all knew). Since I don't have 365 days for the labor filing, I am not eligible for 1 year extension.

    I wrote that to my lawyer and they told me that we can still file before the end of June using premium processing since the priority date are current effective July 1st. But they don't know how USCIS will act. They may approve the extension for 3 years or they may deny the extension.

    What you guys suggest.


    Completed initial 6 years of H-1 in December 2005
    Priority Date October 19th, 2006
    I-140 approval - April 13th, 2007
    Current H-1 expires October 15th, 2007



    more...


    makeup i miss you poems for a i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you poems for a
  • i miss you poems for a



  • ganesh_sholapur
    11-08 08:29 PM
    Dear all,
    Currently working for ABC company with L1B visa, which expiring in Dec 19th 2008 and i am here in USA now along with my dependents.
    But this year i got my H1B approval and having my documents, as my filing was done from India, i do not have I-94 at this time.
    My quires are.
    1. Do i need to go for stamping in Canada or Mexico
    2. Can i work for company B with my H1B approval
    3. To start my new job, do my employer should change my status
    4. If going for stamping do my dependents also should join me.

    Actually i have very short time to make my plans , please help in finding solutions for all my quires.
    With Regards
    Ganesh





    girlfriend i miss you poems for oyfriends. i miss you poems for a i miss you poems for boyfriend. i will miss you poems.
  • i will miss you poems.



  • sac-r-ten
    01-07 11:46 AM
    Did the office say that you are granted visa and the passport will be mailed. I know in Mumbai consulate, you can collect the stamped-passport the same evening.
    NewDelhi consulate will have an email address, email them and check. otherwise if you are there in the city visit the consulate and enquire.

    Just my thoughts.All the best.





    hairstyles i miss you poems for him i miss you poems for boyfriend. i miss you poems
  • i miss you poems



  • authrd
    07-26 08:05 PM
    My attorney asked for all prior H1 or L1 approval notices. I told him I don't have them. I only have my current H1 approval notice. I do have all visa stamps on my passport. He told me USCIS is very likely to ask for those.





    aranya
    03-09 03:07 PM
    Hi,

    Currently i am working for a for-profit company on F1-OPT until April-07 (when my OPT expires)

    This company will file H1B for me on April 1st for start date of Oct 1st and consequently, i will be out of job for 5 months (May-Sept).

    Previously the company said that they will put be on Leave of Absense (LOA) for this 5 month gap until my H1b start-date kicks off on Oct 1st but now,

    they are telling me that i will be terminated at April but will be hired again on Oct 1st and they will not put me on LOA.

    1. Is there any way i can protect my job as they are terminating me now and then promising me to re-hire again on Oct 1st?

    2. Should i ask for a job offer later stating a new hire date of Oct 1st?

    3. Anything i am missing here? -- concerned that they first told me i will be on LOA but now telling me i will be terminated and again re-hired.

    Note: The company is paying for both atorney and H1b fees and for this 5 month gap, i will be on H4, so no need to leave US.

    Will appreciate any feedback on my 3 questions/concerns above - than ks.


    I was in a similar position a few years ago. I had to be at home for 1 month.
    From that experience I know that your company is approaching the situation in the correct/legal fashion. It is illegal for the company to employ you (even on LOA without pay or benefits) once your OPT expires.

    1] Most jobs are at-will meaning there is no real way to "protect your job".

    2] If they are filing for your H1 then the company will be submitting a letter to the government saying that they intend to employ you starting October 1, you can ask for a copy of the letter.

    3] They must have talked to their immigration attorney who set them straight about LOA etc.

    As others mentioned, if the company is willing to spend 5k to get you a H1, they intend to employ you after October 1.

    As for "back-up H1", you can definitely look for a job and get a H1 from a different company also but on October 1st you will have to choose where you want to work. Remember if you choose to get "back-up H1s", you are essentially screwing one company and also wasting one valuable H1 visa. You are being un-necessarily cautious if not downright paranoid. However, if you are person who believes in "back-up tickets", "back-up house" in case "back-up car" etc. then go ahead, look for "back-up H1s".

    Good luck.





    guyfromsg
    07-16 11:02 PM
    Please enlighten me. What constitute a proof of immigrant intent?

    Filing of:

    1. LC
    2. I-140
    3. Medicals
    4. I-485

    etc...

    I am confuse. Please explain.

    I-140 is Application for Immigration petition. To apply for 485 you have need to have 140 approved/pending or should be filed concurrently. Medical is required as part of 485.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment