Tuesday, June 7, 2011

i miss you quotes for friends

i miss you quotes for friends. i love and miss you quotes. i
  • i love and miss you quotes. i



  • desi3933
    03-14 09:10 AM
    I did check the USCIS website for the July 17, 2007 (reinstating the July Visa Bulletin) and July 23, 2007 (about I-485 fees) notices that are specified on murthy.com link you provided, but did not find them. So if any of you know how and where to get them from please let me know. Appreciate your help. Thank you.

    Here are USCIS links -

    July 17, 2007 Memo (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf)
    July 23, 2007 FAQ (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf)


    _______________________
    US citizen of Indian origin





    i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends
  • miss you quotes for friends



  • abingc
    08-16 03:22 PM
    Hi,

    My H1-B Transfer has applied on 08-05-2010 in Premium Processing in California Center. I have not yet recieved any receipt until now (11 calendar days have passed; 7 working days). I asked the HR people of the company and they said usually it takes some time to get the receipt number. I am worried because it has already 11 calendar days and did not get any receipt number even though it is premium processing. Should I ask attorney to check with USCIS regarding my status of the petition? Are there any delays right now in the processing times in California Center? Is there any way that I can check my H1-B Transfer status with out having the reciept number? Should I ask the Attorney to contact the USCIS office?

    By the way Attorney told that I can work for this company (who filed my transfer petition) as I got my LCA and right now I am working with this company.

    Please throw some light on my case...


    Thank you very much.

    I also want to know if it is ok to join the new employer after the H1b transfer request has been fedexed? or should i wait for the Receipt?





    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • Caliber
    05-08 11:47 AM
    Did they issue your EAD from the time the previous one expired or from the current date. If current date, you'd have lost about 3 months or validity.

    Some people I know got EADs from the next day following the expiration of their current EAD. I however got from approval date. Its all so inconsistent.

    Next day from the expiration of present EAD





    i miss you quotes for friends. Posted in Missing You Quotes
  • Posted in Missing You Quotes



  • asphaltcowboy
    05-13 10:53 AM
    cybergold gets my vote, well... he would have, had I got here in time! lol! :beam: well done to everyone, some great entries :smirk:



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. Miss You Quotes For Friends. Funny i miss you quotes for; Funny i miss you quotes for. WillEH. Mar 25, 10:00 AM. Come on Will - you know you want one!
  • Miss You Quotes For Friends. Funny i miss you quotes for; Funny i miss you quotes for. WillEH. Mar 25, 10:00 AM. Come on Will - you know you want one!



  • dvb123
    03-02 09:25 AM
    Bump





    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends. I Miss You like Quotes; I Miss You like Quotes. Dr.Gargoyle. Aug 29, 02:50 PM. The heat from our major cities and towns go
  • i miss you quotes for friends. I Miss You like Quotes; I Miss You like Quotes. Dr.Gargoyle. Aug 29, 02:50 PM. The heat from our major cities and towns go



  • memyselfandus
    10-07 09:57 AM
    Hi, I just got the H1 extension receipt, did you gave expired I94 when you travel ?

    Thx

    You need to always hand over your I94; whether it is expired or not. When you re-enter into this country you will be issued I94 based on either your h1b or AP or what ever visa you might have that is effective at the time ...



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends. i miss you and love you quotes; i miss you and love you quotes. Scarlet Fever. Jul 12, 01:26 AM
  • miss you quotes for friends. i miss you and love you quotes; i miss you and love you quotes. Scarlet Fever. Jul 12, 01:26 AM



  • h1techSlave
    10-04 12:42 PM
    I am having some trouble understanding it. In 2010, they have only allocated 2400 visas to China EB3? That is a wastage of 3300-2400 = 900 visas ??

    Here is a file for Chinese EB3 visa usage and WW EB3 visa usage from the same source. Again, same disclosure as my previous post :-). Thanks.





    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends.
  • i miss you quotes for friends.



  • pappu
    07-12 01:31 PM
    Is anyone there to answer my question? Please answer me.

    Thanks
    Whatheheck
    yes you can.
    move to the new company and file via perm. when you apply for 485 you can use those old pre-perm 2002 dates.



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you tumblr quotes. i
  • i miss you tumblr quotes. i



  • amsgc
    08-23 07:45 PM
    The problem here is that a large number of people whose pd is current have signed up for infopass to get their case status - knowing very well that this is nothing but a waiting game. This forum is full of infopass experiences where people have not got any information that they already don't know.

    And now it is people like you, who really need an appointment, suffer.

    Anyway, maybe you can just show up at the office and plead your case.

    I have been trying to book an infopass at Hartford office for the past one month. I been trying to every 2 hours for at least 8 times constantly every day.
    Every time I get a message saying "No information appointment is available at this time. Please try again later" message.

    Any body have this problem. I have been trying to get infopass since my EAD is going to expire and I am experiencing delay in EAD renewal process.





    i miss you quotes for friends. I MISS YOU Scraps
  • I MISS YOU Scraps



  • nhfirefighter13
    July 9th, 2004, 06:37 PM
    Nik,

    I had to live with a 70-300 Sigma that was f/3.5-5.6 for a long time. While I made do for sports and motorsports type stuff, my world opened up when I upgraded to a fixed f/2.8 zoom. Hold off a bit, if needed, and get a faster lens. You'll be much happier.

    If you're mostly going to be doing landscapes and whatnot, the slower lens will work just fine.

    Unconscionable and dishonored action [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Unconscionable and dishonored action




    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends.
  • miss you quotes for friends.



  • veni001
    01-30 07:15 PM
    I am actually doing this right now. See my signature.

    As long as your employer document all stuff, i.e what happens to current EB3 position etc.. you should be OK, if not, even after i140 approval USCIS can come back and revoke approved i140( for fraud);)





    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends
  • i miss you quotes for friends



  • pappu
    04-10 12:03 PM
    Bumped

    Please update your profile with details so that it can be helpful to everyone tracking the success
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

    on IV tracker
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63

    IV members are requested to update their profile with valid dates so that we can make IV tracker helpful for everyone.

    I have personally decided to make this request to everyone who does not have their details completed and only then respond to the member. If a member has bogus data in their profile for tracking purposes I would not be replying to that post. This might help encourage members wanting replies from IV core team for their questions.



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for
  • miss you quotes for



  • sledge_hammer
    07-09 04:28 PM
    What about those whose PD is 2006 or later and DID file I-485?!?

    What a waste of poll!





    i miss you quotes for friends. love you miss you quotes. i
  • love you miss you quotes. i



  • gconmymind
    09-12 06:00 PM
    Hi,
    I am applying for AP Renewal for myself and my wife. Can someone please send me the information on the following.

    1. AP is expiring on September 20th. Can I file even after the expiry of the AP?
    2. I am in AL.So, I need to be sending the application to Texas Service Center. But I am confused on where to send the documents? I will be sending by FedEx or UPS?
    3. When I prepare the documents, do I enter Part 9, Signature of person preparing the form, if other than the application?
    4. Last year our attorney filed the application and I have a copy of that application. I see "Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative" form. I am sure I dont have to file that now but do I need to do anything so that I get the receipt/approval notices instead of going to the Attorney Office?

    Thank you.

    I found paper filing easier than e-file. Even with e-filing, you still need to mail your pictures.

    1. You can file AP even after the first one expires. But I filed for renewal 3 months before expiry.
    2. AP form has the TSC address. I used USPS.
    3. If you are the applicant, what is the need to sign Part 9? It is self-explanatory.
    4. There is no Notice of Appearance form if you are representing yourself and doing a self-filing.



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends.
  • miss you quotes for friends.



  • EndlessWait
    03-13 04:08 PM
    if your case is clean..there shouldn't be anything to worry.. use ac21 and move on..u cant predict future..





    i miss you quotes for friends. miss you best friend quotes. i
  • miss you best friend quotes. i



  • GotFreedom?
    10-08 06:16 PM
    tarikh pe tarikh.... tarikh pe tarikh.... kaab taak?????

    JwbLZYSCCiw

    Awesome delivery of the emotions!!!



    more...


    i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends. quotes about friends changing; quotes about friends changing. sinsin07. Apr 9, 06:47 AM. I was thinking the same thing.
  • miss you quotes for friends. quotes about friends changing; quotes about friends changing. sinsin07. Apr 9, 06:47 AM. I was thinking the same thing.



  • chintals
    11-05 06:29 PM
    No FP yet!





    i miss you quotes for friends. miss you quotes for friends.
  • miss you quotes for friends.



  • omved
    05-06 02:20 PM
    Thanks every one for your valuable suggestions. Now I feel more confident replying for RFE..

    Radhay..no they haven't asked for any pay stubs..





    i miss you quotes for friends. i miss you quotes for friends. Miss You Friends Scraps; Miss You Friends Scraps. slu. Sep 12, 03:32 PM
  • i miss you quotes for friends. Miss You Friends Scraps; Miss You Friends Scraps. slu. Sep 12, 03:32 PM



  • EB3June03
    07-01 02:03 PM
    1. where the RFE mail will be sent, old lawyer, new lawyer or to me?

    My case has only 1 lawyer and the medical RFE we got was sent to the lawyer and to me (applicant) by mail.

    If you filed G28 for changing your lawyer, I would say it will go to the new lawyer and also would come to you.





    gc_rip
    06-18 12:48 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    Please comment on my situation.

    My current job, 140 is approved, and employer ready to file 485. But there is also a risk of layoff in coming 2 months. Employer won't revoke I-140, if he had to let me go.

    I have another employer interested and has filed H1 transfer. I am in the 7th year of H1.

    If I let current employer file I-485, and also get EAD/AP. Then if laid off after 2 months, and new employer ready to wait for 2 months from now, understanding the situation.

    1. Can I join the new employer on H1, after 2 months. Will can cancel my I-485 processing automatically, even though the employer did not revoke the I-140?

    2. Should I join the new employer on EAD, which will be approved for 1 year by then? Will there be risk of violation of AC21, and 485 or EAD renewal being rejected at later stage? And what would be a fall-back strategy in such case?

    3. Just join the new employer, as it will be stable job. and not worry about the 485 date. It will be current again next year.

    4. Is there any information, how the AC-21 works? Is it automatic, or do I need to file for some documents when I switch jobs. That would prevent me from taking any job before 6 months. But I may be laid off in 2 months.

    Thanks in advance!





    RollingStone12
    04-25 02:43 PM
    1 felony on record;

    no FELONIES...
    and remember this DUFUS it was US from England that discovered YOUR country...not AMERICANS
    So stuff that where it needs to be stuffed

    Dont worry its just a matter of time...already your son would have started the itching for second Felony...yes its getting stuffed in the right place. I mean the ICE.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment