Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i will love you forever poems

i will love you forever poems. I will be yours forever.
  • I will be yours forever.



  • va_labor2002
    09-25 12:00 PM
    I did not google rajiv chandrasekaran for the first time. I saw his article on the main page of Washington Post on Sep 17 Sunday. I thought he will listen to our issues and write something about us ! I already sent an email to him.

    You can submit your message to Rajiv under the following link;

    http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/email/rajiv+chandrasekaran/

    I encourage everybody to send message to Rajiv,so that he will write an article on legal immigration. Good luck.

    Thank you.





    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • willgetgc2005
    12-14 01:16 PM
    Hi,

    I am trying to e-file AP renewals by myself instead of using my expensive Attorney. I have a question. If you have successfully e-filed, can you please clarify ?


    1)My wife was originally admitted into the US as H-4. But now after entering US on H4 and staying on h-4 for about 6 months she used her EAD to work. Her H4 visa was renewed and is still valid even though our Visa stamping on the passport has expired. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ? AP form asks for class of admission.


    2)If filing for both self and wife, should this be mailed in two different packets or one packet , two different envelopes ?


    ______________________________





    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • krishnam70
    02-17 05:18 PM
    Another op-ed should be coming soon in another media

    may be quoting some of the links like below could give the article more coverage.
    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/02/h1b-visas-and-the-banks-the-real-story.html





    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems
  • i will love you forever poems



  • redgreen
    07-15 02:03 PM
    i do not know what options he has but 'ras' is not talking about 'stock options' most people are answering about. July 08 options expire on Jul 18, 2008. so people who are talking about and advising him on stock options are simply confusing this guy. this may be stocks of his company as part of a bonus or something like that. or he is just making fun of us by posting such an unrelated thing.



    more...


    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • leoindiano
    02-12 09:40 AM
    Guys,

    SR's doesnt work. period. I tried 3 times.

    best thing is take infopass at your local INS using http://infopass.uscis.gov.

    Go and show your receipts, they will schedule the FP appointment within 2 weeks from then. Most people did that successfully and i also took appointment for next week.





    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • nixstor
    11-01 03:43 PM
    My brother is a Physical Therapist. His employer filed I485/I140 concurrently last week. His I140 was not filed under premium processing as the employer said that it is a waste of money as the GC will not come in a months time ( as the retrogression took place from Nov 2006). But then would he get his EAD or not? Any thoughts please?

    Yes, he will get his EAD. His 485 will not be adjudicated until his PD is current. 140 Preimum doesnt do any help for your brother. He should get his EAD in approx 90 days from the date of receipt.

    Can you request your brother to sign up on IV after his work at his facility? Every member counts!



    more...


    i will love you forever poems. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER POEMS
  • I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER POEMS



  • sundarpn
    08-03 10:23 AM
    the more important part of my question is...

    "using approved 140 from an EX-employer" and using that to a get 3 yr extension when doing a h1b transfer to a new employer (who has not in anyway started a new perm labor)





    i will love you forever poems. I Will Love You Forever
  • I Will Love You Forever



  • GreenCard4US
    08-21 02:22 PM
    Thank you very much for your quick reponse. Can I invoke AC21 now when an RFE is pending? Also, since I had already joined company C when I applied for 485, can I still invoke AC21. Do I reply to the RFE first and then invoke AC 21 or as part of RFE can I invoke AC21? Thanks again.



    more...


    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • dask
    12-09 03:25 PM
    At last my turn comes in January.....now the real fight begins.....any information abt how to get name check status....etc. my FP was done in Sep 2007....did not receive any new FP request...any insight on that gurus.

    Happy holidays

    ~dask:confused:
    EB-3-I
    PD:Jan 31st 2002





    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • canmt
    10-26 11:07 AM
    Submitting AR-11 does not help but it is required. I did submit AR-11 still went to my old address. But my EAD/AP approvals came to my new address bcoz of change of address submitted through USPS. USCIS sent me all the confirmation that I have successfully changed my address for EAD/AP petitions, but still managed to send them to my old address.

    I hope it helps.

    sathyaraj:

    * Could you explain which address you sent the AR-11 initially and how did you manage to change to new address using USPS?

    * Did you get any confirmation from USCIS on both occasions?

    * Did you call USCIS customer service and update them with your new address after sending them AR-11?



    more...


    i will love you forever poems. love you forever poems. I WILL
  • love you forever poems. I WILL



  • h1b_slave
    07-07 01:51 PM
    Does anyone know some good lawyer/CPA who can provide guidance on such matters.
    Also what if indian citizen residing in india wants to sell online to US customers ?





    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • reddymjm
    05-15 11:06 AM
    Here is my $100

    Paypal Receipt ID: 8D5173328S121125D

    Come on everyone... donate a small percentage of your stimulus package.

    Good Job elaiyam.



    more...


    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • no-tec
    10-14 07:15 PM
    no tutorials. just screwin around. look at that one site. nocturn.net or something. they have all the coolest brushes.





    i will love you forever poems. I Will Love You Forever Change
  • I Will Love You Forever Change



  • sintax321
    10-02 03:42 PM
    Thanks for those blobs. I'll play around with them but I defenatly won't claim that I made them. I will always show credit where credit is do. Thats why on my site I have a Thank you section. I wouldn't be as fare along as I'm without the people on this forum so I never have a problem giving some credit. You guys are all great:) =) :P



    more...


    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • pappu
    08-23 10:59 AM
    please continue to send mails to your local lawmakers regarding Skil Bill. Use the webfax too at
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46

    There are orgnizations that are opposed to this bill and are stronger than us. Only consistant efforts to make our voices heard would produce favorable results. We need letters comming from all members to these lawmakers so that when we lobby, these lawmakers already know that there are a lot of people who want this done and there is a broadsupport for such reforms.
    FYI Numbersusa have been sending messages against this bill--
    http://www.numbersusa.com/faxcenter?action=preview&ID=5665
    --
    Please do write your own mail to your local senator and congressman to communicate the problems faced by us.
    The useful information is available here--
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36
    --
    Here is a list of congress members
    http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml
    ---
    Please tell your friends too.





    i will love you forever poems. A writer will contact you via
  • A writer will contact you via



  • arindamb
    03-17 01:02 PM
    pardon me for the confusion. When I meant online notification I meant the USCIS case status service page at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp



    more...


    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • ssksubash
    03-10 02:23 PM
    HI,

    Starting from Jan 2010 there are new rules for getting the prevailing wage info. The turn around time for this in worst case is 60 days. Do you happen to know if there is any way to expedite this.

    Also do we have to go through DOL to get this info or can we use any other means.

    Any information is highly appreciated.





    i will love you forever poems. love you forever poems. i will
  • love you forever poems. i will



  • mk26
    05-14 12:53 PM
    MD counties charge county income tax which is a rip off. Look in VA
    Agree with this statement, county tax sucks in MD





    i will love you forever poems. i will love you forever poems.
  • i will love you forever poems.



  • jungalee43
    01-17 02:20 PM
    I voted on this. But I did not see any vote for elimination of country qouta in EB immigration system. We need that topic on change.gov and should vote heavily in favour of it.





    dealsnet
    10-23 08:55 PM
    Your labor wants masters only or bachelors with 5 years is acceptable?


    Look bullet no. 2.

    The following degree equivalency determinations have been made by the AAO, USCIS, District Court and through regulations:


    1. A Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is the foreign equivalent of a US medical degree. (2009)

    2. A three year Bachelor’s degree from India is equivalent to a US Bachelor’s degree. (2008)

    EB-2 & EB-3 Degree Equivalency | US Immigration Blog (http://blog.messersmithlaw.com/?p=50)


    MurthyDotCom : Combination Degrees found by AAO Equal to 4-Year U.S. Degree (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_combdg.html)


    YOU NEED GOOD LAWYER. FILE COMPLAINT WITH AAO.


    Hello,

    Please advice on this.

    Application is filed under EB2 category.
    In Labor certificate minimum education requirement is Master's

    My I-140 is denied because of 3 years Bachelors degree.
    I have 3 yrs bachelors + 2 years Masters + 4 yrs work exp.

    Received RFE on 15th June 2009.
    We submitted 2 education evaluations on Sept 3rd 2009, which says my Master’s degree is equivalent to US Masters Degree.

    Received denial notice on 28th Sept 2009.
    After denial, Lawyer is planning to file appeal with federal court.

    Does anyone have the same issue?

    I read about a company called Career Consulting International (CCI)on internet, it seems they can prove my 3 yrs bachelors degree is equivalent to 4 yrs US Bachelors degree.
    To proof this CCI is charging a huge amount.

    Does anyone have any info about CCI?

    Please advice.

    Thanks.





    x1050us
    06-25 09:29 PM
    My H4 spouse left the country for vacation on May 25 (before h4 expiry)
    Attorney filed 7th year ext and I 539 on Jun14.
    My 6th year of H1 ended on Jun 17.

    The attorney was not reachable by HR or myself. HR calls me today about problem with H4 and the attorney wants to discuss. What the heck ? Do they file I-539 when some one is not in the country ? She and I always maintained proper status. What can be the problem? I am freaking out to get my h1 ext approval asap and bring her back to file 485. Now my head is exploding. Any clues ? I cant bear this suspense.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment