Saturday, June 11, 2011

illustrations of birds

images GIRL AND BIRDS illustrations of birds. Royalty+free+ird+images
  • Royalty+free+ird+images



  • sampatvijay
    01-14 01:15 PM
    :) CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss:)





    wallpaper Royalty+free+ird+images illustrations of birds. PREVIEW Spring Birds LITE
  • PREVIEW Spring Birds LITE



  • sr123
    05-25 10:43 AM
    called Sen Specters Office. The staffer said she will pass it on to the senator.





    illustrations of birds. See more pictures of irds.
  • See more pictures of irds.



  • immi_grant
    06-25 05:14 PM
    Thank you both for your insight !!
    I will discuss this with my attorney ASAP.





    2011 PREVIEW Spring Birds LITE illustrations of birds. Birds meeting illustration
  • Birds meeting illustration



  • miteshm
    07-21 04:03 PM
    I am curious - Did you get a receipt notice for your wife? I have E-filed for AP for my family. I have got the paper receipt for me but not for my family. I am wondering if there is a pattern here.

    Thanks,
    Mitesh
    Hi,

    I have absolutely the same story happened to my wife.
    I'm July 2007 filer, she is a dependent. She never received AP which was approved and mailed on September 2007.
    Called USCIS on October, November and December 2007. No results.
    Took Infopass on January 2008. We were told that we have to apply for a new one.

    On April 2008 we applied for NEW AP. I attached a cover letter, explaining everything and asking to put approval start date from the actual approval date and not the date of expiration of previous AP, which is September 2008 because it was lost. They ignored the letter!

    On June 2008 we received new AP with Start Date September 2008.
    My wife need to travel on August 2008.

    I made infopass appointment on July 2008. I do not have any hope. At least I can try. Going to ask about FBI Name Check.

    I read, somebody got AP issued by local CIS office during the infopass. But I think it's rare.

    Any suggestions?

    Misha

    I485 EB3 filed on July 2, 2007
    PD: December 2005



    more...


    illustrations of birds. Birds, Illustrations by Eloise
  • Birds, Illustrations by Eloise



  • gcinterview
    05-12 04:47 PM
    I'm a new member on this forum and my case got transferred to MOUNT LAUREL, NJ office.

    History:
    My 485 was filed in NSC in July'2007.
    I have 2 I-140 petitions, and dates are current(Eb2 India).
    Code 3 FP done in Dec'2007 and Name check and FBI background checks cleared.
    Case got transferred from NSC to local office in April'2009
    After about 8 days of transfer to the local office I received Code 1 Finger print notices.

    What does that mean? Any one had similar experiences?

    Here is the message I got last month.

    We transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our, MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


    Thanks for the link. Looks like I will have to get ready for an interview!!!!





    illustrations of birds. Couple Birds - Digital Art
  • Couple Birds - Digital Art



  • karthkc
    06-02 11:19 AM
    its fine. Your salary should match the LCA salary. The LC salary is for 'future job'. the only place it might come into play is if your employer is very small, and there are ability-to-pay issues (here, if your current salary matches LC salary then its easier to say that employer has ability to pay).

    Unless I am mistaken, this was true only for non-PERM scenario if you were already employed for the firm that sponsored your GC.

    In the case when your sponsoring employer is the same as the H1B employer, under PERM, you are supposed to be paid no less than 100% of the prevailing wage that is mentioned in your LC at the time the LC is filed.

    Here is a posting I found from a while ago on this..

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=2994050912&m=1621048341



    more...


    illustrations of birds. illustrations of irds in
  • illustrations of irds in



  • hitpauler
    04-21 12:37 PM
    Gurus,

    I went to infopass today. Last time when I went infopass in Oct 08, I was told that my namecheck is pending. I wanted to see whether any progress has been made on that,so took an infopass. When I asked the IO about the status of my namecheck, I was told that one namecheck is clear but the other is pending. I specifically asked her to look by my A # as I thought she might be referring to dependants namecheck status. But she replied back stating that there could be multiple namechecks for an individual and it is not unusual for some individuals to have three, four namechecks. And in my case as one of them is clear, they probably will go with cleared one.

    Now I am confused. Can there be multiple namechecks initiated at around the same timeframe? I was told both the namechecks were initiated in 07.





    2010 See more pictures of irds. illustrations of birds. GIRL AND BIRDS
  • GIRL AND BIRDS



  • div_bell_2003
    01-06 01:55 PM
    Interesting read since my lawyer had informed me specifically that the CBP officer at POE is not supposed to lift one copy of advanced parole, he's supposed to stamp it and hand it back over to me and make a copy for his own records. They have also told me that if a CBP officer looks to lift a copy, we should politely ask him/her if there is any specific reason he needs an original and can't make a copy.

    On the same note, if every time they lift a copy, then how can one make more than say 2 trips on one AP ? I have seen lots of people using AP for business travel and they do make more trips.


    You need both copies of the AP. The IO will keep one copy and stamp the other one and return it. When I got back to the USA in December 2008, my POE was Miami. My lawyer had told me to take both copies of the AP with me.

    When I was in the Secondary room, there was another person who had only one copy of the AP. The IO asked him for the other copy. The dude told the IO that he had only one copy and the lawyer had told him that one copy is enough (you could see that he was nervous). The IO sarcastically told him to change his lawyer. The dude then said that he was not planning on traveling anytime before the expiry of the AP and said that the IO could keep the copy he had submitted. The IO again wryly told him that things don't work that way. He told the dude to take a seat and he wold see what he could do (the IO was actually polite all the time to this dude - even thought he sounded sarcastic at times - especially when he said "I would not waste any more money on this lawyer"). To make a long story short, I saw him get his stamped AP back and we left the room at around the same time).

    My advise to you is - take both the copies - you will not regret it.



    more...


    illustrations of birds. illustrations of irds for
  • illustrations of irds for



  • bestofall
    07-30 12:19 PM
    URGENT UPDATE: HR5882 scheduled for tomorrow - PLEASE CALL

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    House Immigration Sub-Committee is planning on mark up Congresswoman Lofgren's recapture bill tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon in her subcommittee. This is an extremely IMPORTANT development. We are hoping that an agreement reached such that there is no party line vote on this effort. As such all members are requested to PLEASE PLEASE call the following members on the subcommittee requesting them to support Lofgren's recapture bill H.R.5882.

    Majority Members (Democrats)
    Member Name DC Phone
    Luis V. Gutierrez (D-IL) 202-225-8203
    Howard L. Berman (D-CA) 202-225-4695
    Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) 202-225-3816
    Maxine Waters (D-CA) 202-225-2201
    Bill Delahunt (D-MA) 202-225-3111
    Linda T. Sanchez (D-CA) 202-225-6676
    Artur Davis (D-AL) 202-225-2665
    Keith Ellison (D-MN) 202-225-4755
    Anthony Weiner (D-NY) 202-225-6616

    Minority Members (Republicans)
    Member Name DC Phone
    Steve King (R-IA) [Ranking Member]202-225-4426
    Elton Gallegly (R-CA) 202-225-5811
    Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) 202-225-5431
    Dan Lungren (R-CA) 202-225-5716
    J. Randy Forbes (R-VA) 202-225-6365
    Louie Gohmert (R-TX) 202-225-3035





    hair Birds meeting illustration illustrations of birds. illustration with irds
  • illustration with irds



  • Desi Unlucky
    09-22 06:37 AM
    I'm pledging that i would get two more members added in a week's time. Would like to see that all the other 5990 members take a similar pledge. There were 3 threads started in the last couple of days "Welcome to new members", "Immigration voice needs your help", "Goal: Bring atleast one new member". I observed that the last posted thread shows up as the first hyperlink on the right side when someone logs into iv.org and was dreaming that either of the above mentioneed threads will be the most active threads. But soon realised and sadened that it is not the case. The current energy levels of the members (but for a handful) are not really encouraging.

    If each one of us are not able to get another member not registered, then i doubt if we could convince the law makers and the govt to make changes to alleviate our misery.

    One thing is for sure it has not been easy getting new members registered. I sent an email to 10 of my friends who are in the same boat as me asking them just to register. Here are the statistics.

    2/10 got registered after reading my mail.
    4/10 got registered after me making phone calls, explaining things, asking them few questions such as do you know what is CIR, do you know u can retain your PD after I140, do you know abt cross chargeabilty, do you know that a group of 4 people started this and now it's 6000...........
    At the end of the conversation they seemed interested in registering and got registered.

    Working on the remaining 4.

    Bottom line it definitely involves some effort. Just do not leave it after sending an email. And also do not limit yourself to getting 1 member, get as many as you can.

    Core group if you endorse this goal then we can make a quick reality check abt our (all the 5990 members) will and resolve and see where we are. (i'm sure u will as this is in line with your current objectives, i'm specifically asking abt the time frame whether it should be a week or 10 days or.....)

    Keep the pledges and registrations coming !!!!!!!



    more...


    illustrations of birds. illustrations of irds.
  • illustrations of irds.



  • bkarnik
    05-01 01:29 PM
    Yeah.. I realized that. And I think I can qualify for emergency appt. BUT that wasn't my question. My question was do I HAVE to go to Chennai or can I get it done in Bangalore (they have an office that seems to have drop box like feature).

    No. Drop box is out. You have to go for an interview, because they need to fingerprint you. I would advise applying at the consulate nearest your residence. BTW, there is link on the VFS website to check the latest interview date, I checked it over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised to see May 12th as the most recent date available. It seems the consultae has changed their policies to provide returning people on the same visa status a priority in getting appointments.





    hot Birds, Illustrations by Eloise illustrations of birds. Labels: irds, Illustration
  • Labels: irds, Illustration



  • Thiru
    09-22 08:51 PM
    My AP was approved on Sep2. Still awaiting the AP in mail.

    Which Service Center TSC or NSC????



    more...


    house Fiery irds by Maria Alaeva illustrations of birds. Illustration of a ird flying
  • Illustration of a ird flying



  • virtual55
    02-20 08:44 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/media/Flyer_Formated.pdf





    tattoo Couple Birds - Digital Art illustrations of birds. Images from manuscript
  • Images from manuscript



  • smisachu
    12-13 03:59 PM
    Another thing is whay do you want to get into EB2???:confused::confused:
    Did you not see the Jan 08 bulletin? EB2 India is behind EB3 and on the brink of the last century:mad::mad:

    Of course this is assuming you are from India, if you are not; then 3 cheers for you. Study up and move out of the GC mess.


    I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?



    more...


    pictures illustrations of irds in illustrations of birds. Vector illustrations black
  • Vector illustrations black



  • appusheth
    03-19 01:50 AM
    I have already started procedure for filing a new PERM. Nothing will work the lawyer said. We have to file a new PERM.





    dresses Labels: irds, Illustration illustrations of birds. Vintage Bird Illustration
  • Vintage Bird Illustration



  • reedandbamboo
    06-18 04:33 PM
    I called and left a message for the President.

    Please call BEFORE 5 pm Eastern.



    more...


    makeup illustrations of irds for illustrations of birds. Fiery irds by Maria Alaeva
  • Fiery irds by Maria Alaeva



  • Ann Ruben
    07-17 09:32 PM
    misdemeanors can be CIMT's if they involve theft or dishonesty. a single misdemeanor might qualify under the petty offense exception, but because your son now faces a second conviction, the petty offense exception won't apply. One question: are you a naturalized US citizen? If so, your son might actually be a US citizen as well.





    girlfriend Images from manuscript illustrations of birds. Bird Illustrations
  • Bird Illustrations



  • BEC_fog
    05-27 11:55 AM
    You can send a comment to QGA from their website if you want under the contact us link.





    hairstyles illustrations of irds. illustrations of birds. Stock illustration info:
  • Stock illustration info:



  • meetpravee
    04-20 06:06 AM
    Thanks for your responses.

    One last question.

    After printing the application form, I see that the photograph size is 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms that the consulate requires. But when I check for the passport size photo in walgreens it is 2 inches * 2 inches. Is it fine if I send 2 inches * 2 inches photo or should I cut exactly 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms and paste one in the form and send the other 2 ?

    Thanks.





    tuhin
    07-16 12:53 PM
    Hello,

    I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.

    That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?

    Thanks for going through my post.





    weasley
    04-16 06:25 AM
    I showed my 485 Receipt notice as evidence and renewed my licence. You don't have to always produce EAD (then every 2 year you have to renew the licence).

    If your 485 is pending for long, You can contact USCIS over phone and create service request. USCIS will send you a letter saying that your case is pending because of so and so reason. You can take that along with you, if the BMV is asking why your 485 is pending for long.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment