Tuesday, June 7, 2011

images of babies smiling

images of babies smiling. smiling, laughing baby.
  • smiling, laughing baby.



  • Jaime
    09-14 05:25 PM
    To attend the rally:

    1- I canceled a business meeting - employer didn't like it
    2- I moved business travel around the rally, my boss also had to reschedule
    3- I am flying in from Texas

    Those of us near Washington, it will be so much easier than this for you to make it! Just get in your car or the train and go to DC for the day!

    WE REALLY REALLY NEED YOU!!! THIS IS NO JOKE GUYS!!!! PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND ATTEND, YOU WILL BE SO GLAD YOU DID! ALREADY WE HAVE SOME GOOD PRESS BUZZ AND ARE BACKED BY HIGHER-UPS LIKE THE GOVERNORS AND SEN. CORNYN WITH HIS LATEST LEGISLATION. NOW ALL WE NEED IS YOU!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US!!!! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID AND WE WILL SUCCEED TOGETHER!!! LET'S GO GUYS! THIS WILL BE HISTORIC!!!!





    images of babies smiling. Babies Smiling Back at You
  • Babies Smiling Back at You



  • needhelp!
    09-23 02:14 PM
    http://www.dfwdiwalimela.com/picturegallery.html





    images of babies smiling. Smiling babies kids Baby
  • Smiling babies kids Baby



  • DareYouFireMe
    02-19 12:25 PM
    It is hard to find Software engineers who do not qualify for EB2. I guess after couple of years EB2 would be as packed as EB3.





    images of babies smiling. Photo of smiling baby face
  • Photo of smiling baby face



  • hetuweb
    09-26 08:15 PM
    Here are details

    PD: 04-08-02 - EB3-ROW
    Concurrent Filing: 140(PP)/485/EAD/AP - 03-23-07
    I-140: Approved on 03/30/07
    FP:05/11/07
    EAD:Card Received in mail on 06/21/07
    AP:Notice Mailed on 06/21/07
    485 LUD (Last Update):
    03/31/07 - 05/11/07 - 05/14/07 - 09/10/07 - 09/11/07
    I485:APPROVED - 09/18/07
    I485:Approval Notice Mailed - 09/21/07

    Card Received - 09/24/07
    congrats a lot and thanks for this useful info. for us.
    enjoy:):):)



    more...


    images of babies smiling. of their baby smiling back
  • of their baby smiling back



  • kshitijnt
    02-10 07:46 PM
    Forget about it. USCIS will waste 3699 more visas this year on and show anti immigrants that they have done something for them.





    images of babies smiling. How to keep your baby smiling
  • How to keep your baby smiling



  • InTheMoment
    06-19 09:32 PM
    You have no option here dear ! NSC is the only place where you would file your concurrent application !

    Check www.uscis.gov/I-485



    more...


    images of babies smiling. Learn how to get abies to
  • Learn how to get abies to



  • mayurcreation
    01-13 09:23 AM
    Hi,

    My previous employer had filed my I-140 (EB3) and it got approved after I left the company. So I don�t have I-140 approved notice copy with me but I do have I-140 receipt notice. They haven�t canceled my I-140 (I can check the status at USCIS web site).

    My new employer had filed my I-140 (EB2) and it got approved last month. As I was not having my previous I-140 approval notice with me so I did not mentioned to my new employer about my previous I-140 approval at the time of filing new labor and I-140.

    1) There is anyway I can do Priority Date Porting from my previous I-140 (EB3) receipt copy ( as I don't have approval notice copy with me at present) to my second I-140 (Eb2) after it got approved last month.

    I have checked with my company lawyer, they�re saying that the priority date gets fixed at the I-140 stage and it is very difficult to get USCIS to update it once they�ve issued the I-140. They say that usually there�s no response from USCIS on such cases even if we put in a request. I�ve asked them to see if there are any other options

    There is any other option!!

    Thanks in advance.

    1st PD EB3 11/17/2007
    2nd PD EB2 07/27/2009





    images of babies smiling. Cute baby picture of smiling
  • Cute baby picture of smiling



  • a_yaja
    06-26 03:31 PM
    My view is immigration intent part will not impact much. Just it is giving more power to consulate. Consulate may reject some candidates who are not having strong job offers. It is similar to F1 visa. But nowadays F1 visa rejections are very less compared to past

    I disagree. It is easier for students to get F1 because they are unsure of their future (no job, no money, what will they do without either of these) and consular officers can then accept future uncertainity as "no intent to immigrate". Replace a just graduated college student with someone who has 5 - 10 years of experience but not married or does not own property. The consular officer will immediately reject the visa.

    This is also the case with a lot of B1/ B2 visa applicants. I have seen many first time visa applicants who are parents who have had their visa rejected because they did not own a home and/ or they did not show proof of having substantial bank money.

    H1s will also have to prove this from now on. And tell me someone who has a good job and a house and kids going to school who will want to come to US on a H1.



    more...


    images of babies smiling. SMILING BABIES - FunAlso.com
  • SMILING BABIES - FunAlso.com



  • dask
    12-09 03:25 PM
    At last my turn comes in January.....now the real fight begins.....any information abt how to get name check status....etc. my FP was done in Sep 2007....did not receive any new FP request...any insight on that gurus.

    Happy holidays

    ~dask:confused:
    EB-3-I
    PD:Jan 31st 2002





    images of babies smiling. Cute Babies Wallpapers and
  • Cute Babies Wallpapers and



  • BPforGC
    08-13 06:21 PM
    Hi

    Whats your opinion? Do I have a chance with new updated list and 4 more publications and a letter about my leadership role?

    With identical evidence, my EB2-NIW was approved at NSC.

    -Please advice.

    BP



    more...


    images of babies smiling. THE BABY IS SMILING.
  • THE BABY IS SMILING.



  • sr225
    05-15 11:18 AM
    Sorry for high jacking the thread but I wanted some info on eb2 perm and greencard over all

    My qualifications are

    Bachelors in engineering - 4 years
    Masters in computer science - 2 years in US

    Experience of 6 years in software dev

    My job requires BS+5 years only , Masters in not a requirement.

    Can I file in EB2 ...could you please elaborate your experience in eb2 .





    images of babies smiling. Funny Kid Smiling wallpaper
  • Funny Kid Smiling wallpaper



  • franklin
    06-06 05:30 PM
    Are these all the ppl who voted out of 10k members
    /\ /\

    Mainly because a different poll was started before, that only included India and no other countries. I imagine people didn't want to vote in 2 polls.



    more...


    images of babies smiling. Pictures Of Cute Smiling Baby
  • Pictures Of Cute Smiling Baby



  • ArkBird
    09-08 05:12 PM
    @Sanjay

    Did you used substitute labor for filing I-140? I have heard about instances where people who used substitute are called for an interview even after the final I-485 approval





    images of babies smiling. Picture of Smiling Baby Girls
  • Picture of Smiling Baby Girls



  • santb1975
    05-20 12:52 AM
    We can do it



    more...


    images of babies smiling. smiling-newborn-baby-portrait-
  • smiling-newborn-baby-portrait-



  • setpit_gc
    05-25 03:46 PM
    Both of our 485 got RFE. As per CIS website, it was sent on May 20, 2009. Attorney haven't received it so far.

    Message says "REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE SENT. CASE PLACED ON HOLD".

    We send all the initial documents when we filed in July 2007. I have no idea what CIS is asking for.

    Any idea?./





    images of babies smiling. Celebrity baby names
  • Celebrity baby names



  • wandmaker
    02-23 10:53 AM
    Hi

    We are in AOS pending status.iam on EAD.

    After seeing the economy Iam planning to send my wife to india. She is pregnant ( 2 months).
    Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.

    How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485.
    ( Visito visa Etc..)

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks

    You are NOT on a non-immigrant visa now and you are in AOS, Hence, if you kid is born outside the US, you would not be able to bring him/her on a non-immigrant dependent visa (H4). The only option, as a layman, I see is that file 485 for your kid in the consulate once your PD becomes current or file follow-to-join once gc is approved. Others can throw light on this!



    more...


    images of babies smiling. Baby smiling.
  • Baby smiling.



  • a_yaja
    10-11 05:02 PM
    hi ,

    Here is my situation.

    (employer) -> (middle vendor ) -> prime vendor -> (End client ).

    I am working to a client in california in the above mentioned order. After 1 year we got rid of middle vendor and prime vendor is working with my employer directly . Now middle vendor is threatning me that he can sue me for breaking the line of contract .

    i dont understand ho can even its possible as i never signed any document with middle vendor and he is not even my employer . He is just acting as middle layer by showing prime vendor that i am his employee which is wrong. now we removed him from line of contract and he is saying that he will sue all of us for doing this.

    is there any way that he can even do this ?

    - Thanks in advance.

    Is he threatening to sue you or your employer? If it is your employer, then it is really not your problem. Depending on the way the contract was worded between your employer and the "middle vendor", the "middle vendor" may have grounds to go after your employer. But like I said before, it has nothing to do with you.

    As others have mentioned in this forum, the "middle vendor" cannot go after you as there is no contract between you and the "middle vendor". Even if there was, it would hardly stand in a court of law.





    images of babies smiling. her own smiling baby gets
  • her own smiling baby gets



  • vik123
    01-18 08:50 PM
    My I-140 receipt date was May 31,2006.I got my approval on 27th Dec 2006.So it took them 7 months to approve my case.





    images of babies smiling. SMILING BABIES - FunAlso.com
  • SMILING BABIES - FunAlso.com



  • Libra
    07-15 04:10 PM
    Its very simple, they are anti-immigrant channels, dont you know lou dobbs, o'rielly anti-immigrant shows have more ratings, so there is no way they want their viewer change their mind on immigration system. they are surviving on anti-immigrant programs.

    All we can do is exposing their lies, and make atleast few of them know most trusted new channels are not so trustable.

    I have the same question. If somebody knows please let us know





    morchu
    04-23 09:28 PM
    "date of actual move"

    I understand the 10-day rule, but when does the clock start?
    The date of lease starting or the date of actual move.....ideally these shouldnt be too far apart, but in my case they will be, hence the confusion.

    LT





    coolpal
    02-03 03:54 PM
    I really hate to feed the troll...
    But guys, please think before you post. Feeding trolls is a waste of time, fame and everything.

    Mr./Ms. fairyangel, if you are really who you are claiming to be, then you are on the wrong forum. Your status is considered illegal, and people here don't support it.

    pal :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment