Thursday, June 16, 2011

Images Of Rocks

images Box of Rocks Mug by whiplashes Images Of Rocks. Castle Rock, Valley of Rocks,
  • Castle Rock, Valley of Rocks,



  • Carlau
    11-17 10:04 AM
    I don't think that anyone minds that you discuss this, but for that you should pick this area http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16 that has a little bit of everything and comments about current events.





    wallpaper Castle Rock, Valley of Rocks, Images Of Rocks. City of Rocks National Reserve
  • City of Rocks National Reserve



  • Administrator2
    12-09 11:06 AM
    Because Republicans are blocking every bill in the Senate until the issues of Tax cuts is resolved, Sen. Reid needed to postpone the cloture vote on Dream Act to buy time to get more support. Senate Majority leader needed “Unanimous Consent” to withdraw his cloture motion and push back the vote. He did not get it, forcing him to offer a motion to table the cloture vote.

    Tabling the cloture vote will allow Sen. Majority leader to bring the DREAM Act up again when the other issues have been resolved, and when there are 60 votes. We expect that Dream Act will surely come up for vote again before the end of 111th Congress.





    Images Of Rocks. City of Rocks Utah
  • City of Rocks Utah



  • gcisadawg
    06-25 11:05 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc

    Although you dont realize, in this case, you would be using AC21....Your I-140 is approved and I-485 pending for 180 days, and you are moving from your original GC sponsor to a different employer. That is AC21 for you! The part of law that allows you to port your GC from original GC sponsor to a different employer.

    Think of this scenario. You work for Company A on H1/L1. Company B sponsors your GC. You join B after you get your GC. In this case, there is no Ac21 involved. But in your case, according to my understanding, you would be invoking AC21.

    Thanks!





    2011 City of Rocks National Reserve Images Of Rocks. City of Rocks
  • City of Rocks



  • qualified_trash
    01-30 12:28 AM
    why did they revoke it after approving it?



    more...


    Images Of Rocks. tunnel image of rocks on a
  • tunnel image of rocks on a



  • akkakarla
    09-01 06:09 PM
    I was interviewed in July 2008 at San Jose office and before that in Oct 2005. I went to the San Jose Local office with Infopass Appointment and only disappointment news. When they interviewed and determined it as pending visa number availability it means pre-adjuducated. Now they are saying they have to locate the files and this is 3rd time they are doing this. I lost my cool and fired back at them saying incompetent to work there.

    The files are not going back to service center. They will not be kept at the officer room but will be stored in a room somewhere in the office. This is the problem there is no standard process. Think people who got their cases moved to local office are cursed.

    Can anyone please tell any other approvals from local office and if so what are the steps they took to get to the approval process. Any tips will really be helpful.





    Images Of Rocks. Big circle of rocks in Avebury
  • Big circle of rocks in Avebury



  • Blog Feeds
    04-17 08:30 AM
    In an amazing turn of the tables, Republicans are growing increasingly concerned that Democrats will attempt to pass immigration reform this year in order foster an internal split on the right. Since Prop 187 was passed in California in 1994, Republicans have often tried to use the immigration issue as a way to energize right wing voters and get them to oppose Democrats who are pro-immigration. Three op-ed pieces discuss that issue just in the last day. Michael Barone of the right wing American Enterprise Institute in the Wall Street Journal, Fox News co-host Morton Kondracke in Congressional Quarterly and...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/immigration-could-be-a-reverse-wedge-issue-for-dems.html)



    more...


    Images Of Rocks. JAR OF ROCKS (click image to
  • JAR OF ROCKS (click image to



  • Rolling_Flood
    09-22 09:17 PM
    Anyone got a generic response to an I-485 Service Request that "your case is awaiting standard security checks required for everyone who applies for this immigration benefit"?

    More importantly, did anyone get an approval for their I-485 after being stuck in such a check?

    Thanks much.





    2010 City of Rocks Utah Images Of Rocks. Box of Rocks Mug by whiplashes
  • Box of Rocks Mug by whiplashes



  • randomdude
    04-20 09:58 PM
    A friend of mine works for a non-profit and has always been with only one employer (employer A) . He had been on H1 for three years and then used his AC21/EAD card for a year now (again employer A - just wanted to save money by using EAD card instead of applying for H1 again). Can he reapply for an H1 again (same employer A again - no caps apply as this is a non-profit) or is it that once one uses an EAD card, H1 is given up forever?

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    Images Of Rocks. Map of Rocks Hotel Macau
  • Map of Rocks Hotel Macau



  • ivar
    07-12 06:30 PM
    Is it legal to file two I-485's ? If anyone can point to exact legal document or clause number.





    hair City of Rocks Images Of Rocks. Old Chain Of Rocks Bridge
  • Old Chain Of Rocks Bridge



  • jatinr
    09-23 04:15 PM
    i too remember reading postmark doesnt matter it should be received by 17th

    I agree,it was clarified in immigration-law that the application should be received by Aug 17th and does not matter when it was sent.
    .



    more...


    Images Of Rocks. The Point of Rocks Railroad
  • The Point of Rocks Railroad



  • stemcell
    07-14 04:17 PM
    Thanks for the update paskal.

    It was just what i needed to make my mind...i am bored to death in this small town finishing my waiver hoping for this piece of legislation.( no hopes of my EB2 anyway:rolleyes:).





    hot tunnel image of rocks on a Images Of Rocks. Manas: Lots of rocks
  • Manas: Lots of rocks



  • qualified_trash
    05-31 02:08 PM
    berkeleybee,

    this is a good idea. Can you send me the text of the email you drafted? I would like to send it out to my sponsoring employer's HR manager and have the word spread. Please post the draft or PM it to me.

    thanks.



    more...


    house Road of rocks on the sea Images Of Rocks. Point of Rocks, Maryland
  • Point of Rocks, Maryland



  • resident1374
    02-03 09:59 AM
    Thank you for your help. I will definitely contact an attorney for my case. Hopefully, I will receive an approval without any hassle.





    tattoo Big circle of rocks in Avebury Images Of Rocks. Location of Valley Of Rocks
  • Location of Valley Of Rocks



  • aps1
    08-24 09:27 AM
    Hi,
    I was wondering under what option you are able to get info pass at Hartford. Is there is any specific time in a day you tried?


    "You need information or other services"

    I used this option. I tried in the afternoon around 1.00PM
    Hope this helps!



    more...


    pictures JAR OF ROCKS (click image to Images Of Rocks. Candles on a bed of rocks,
  • Candles on a bed of rocks,



  • student79
    03-27 09:54 AM
    Hello,

    Please advise me on the following !!

    I am on H1B My wife is on H4 Visa and she is planning to do her further study for 2 yrs, and I have following questions in this regard.

    1. How difficult it is to transfer from H4 to F1 visa, do I need help of Lawer or we can do it by our own ?
    2. To transfer from H4 to F1 do I need to show 100% fee available in my account ?
    3. Her course/study is of 2 years, is it sufficient if I show 1 yr fee in my account at the time of F1 transfer ?
    4. If I dont have 100% fee, my parents can help me, but what document I need to get from them from India ?

    Thanks





    dresses Manas: Lots of rocks Images Of Rocks. The Secret Thoughts Of Rocks
  • The Secret Thoughts Of Rocks



  • ragz4u
    04-13 06:06 PM
    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Map of Rocks Hotel Macau Images Of Rocks. Road of rocks on the sea
  • Road of rocks on the sea



  • Dhundhun
    06-26 01:02 PM
    If you paper filed your EAD and have done finger printing recently that could be the reason for 485 LUD. Its my opinion after every finger printing there will be an LUD in 485

    No. FP for EAD is catagory 2, FP for I485 is catagory 3. I have not seen any LUD on I485 for getting FP for EAD.

    As suggested by "mittal_a" it should be due to AC21 or some other routine stuff.





    girlfriend Location of Valley Of Rocks Images Of Rocks. PILLAR OF ROCKS WITH USA FLAG
  • PILLAR OF ROCKS WITH USA FLAG



  • Jerrome
    10-19 10:53 AM
    I am just waiting for the processing date of NSC to move one day further for 140 processing(Mine is Feb7 submitted). The moment in moves by a day i will call and let you guys know the outcome.

    Thanks a lot for your advice.





    hairstyles The Point of Rocks Railroad Images Of Rocks. Profile of rocks sky with
  • Profile of rocks sky with



  • go_guy123
    09-16 03:17 PM
    I knew it was gonna happen, first it was horses, now its health....:(

    "
    <b>Health Care First Or Last</b>

    Sen. Schumer, the Chair of the Senate Immigration Subcommittee, has cancelled his earlier Labor Day deadline for the first draft of the CIR bill. What is even more worrisome, he has not given any target date, and some speculate that his next target date is Easter 2010. If this is true, Mr. Schumer may as well declare that those waiting for immigration relief can forget it � for this Congress and for many more to come. "

    Here is the link to the article: ILW.COM - immigration news: Immigration Daily September 17, 2009 (http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/digest/2009,0917.shtm)

    This is it....over to 2011(for suckers who still believe that it will be done in 2011). 2010 being an election year nothing this radioactive will be done.





    willgetgc2005
    03-28 07:56 PM
    Maybe this is something we can propose.


    You guys talk as if we propose and they accept. get back to realty, please.

    After QGA and IV and all of us sending so many faxes etc, they did not even mention about EB visa issue in the SJC.

    You are talking about a radical chnage in GC.

    Get real. Get real. Let us get out of this child like proposals.

    Obviously the efforts of us, IV and QGA have not been sufficient. I am not
    in the least balming anyone. I for one feel IV has done exemplary work.

    But the critical question is do we need to do anything different ?

    Core memebers of IV, ragz4u et al, do you think we need to take a harder look and see if we are on the right path ? Did something not work as expected ? I read in one of the core memebrs post that IV members are in DC talking to senators office. Did senators office play ignorant in the SJC after being sympathetic to us ? What baffles me atleast, is the total
    apathy and seeming ignorance to our issue on the part of senators. After all
    our efforts. What went wrong ?

    Core IV members please share your frank thoughts.





    Ann Ruben
    01-29 11:23 PM
    Thomson,

    I think you should probably consult a good local immigration attorney who should have some access to the IO or his supervisor so that the AOS is not improperly denied. I don't know how useful an infopass appointment would be. That can vary greatly from office to office.

    If the AOS is denied, you can refile or you can file a motion to reconsider. There are significant filing fees for both, as well as delay.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment