Tuesday, June 7, 2011

indian bridal makeup videos

indian bridal makeup videos. South Indian Tamil Bridal Hair
  • South Indian Tamil Bridal Hair



  • sw33t
    07-26 01:03 PM
    I am in!



    Anyone else?





    indian bridal makeup videos. Makeup/Hair/Indian Bridal
  • Makeup/Hair/Indian Bridal



  • map_boiler
    04-28 11:22 AM
    ...that the new job is similar or related to the pending I-485 application.

    Also, I was reading on the murthy forum that you would need to file your intent of invoking AC21 with USCIS. If you don't file your intent with USCIS, they may deny the I-485 application if your current employer revoked the approved I-140. As per rules, If you file your intent for invoking AC21 with USCIS, your current employer will NOT be able to revoke the I-140.

    Even with letting USCIS know, they're known to have issued denials by mistake or in some cases, NOID's (Notice of Intent to Deny) after the employer filed to revoke the I-140. Proceed cautiously and consult your immigration attorney before you do anything.

    Good luck!





    indian bridal makeup videos. latest ridal makeup
  • latest ridal makeup



  • immigrant2007
    10-22 11:43 AM
    The future appears bleak and depressing considering the recent FOIA numbers which put EB3 GC wait times at approximately 8-10 years. Is there no hope at all? :(

    There is no hope at all especially when our priorities are so misplaced. Just see how many members even post to any meaningful thread and whenever there is any meanigful thread people are out there to make every effort to derail it using cheap tactics.





    indian bridal makeup videos. latest ridal makeup
  • latest ridal makeup



  • asdcrajnet
    04-13 05:15 PM
    It will be helpful if we are allowed to apply for I-485 & EAD, even if the visa numbers are not available. They could atleast throw this bone to us, which will be helpful in not needing H1B and allow us to change jobs. Hope they make this amendment to this Bill.

    I know the Core team will already be working on this.



    more...


    indian bridal makeup videos. Indian bridal makeup
  • Indian bridal makeup



  • gccovet
    05-08 07:52 AM
    Hi,

    It appears TSC (Texas Service Center) started using new system CHAMPS, which is not connected to the online case status system.

    Any one saw either SOFT / HARD LUDs on their cases pending in TSC in last two / three months?

    Thanks
    Bob


    Several of us received soft LUD on I-485 during April 2nd week through 1st week of May, there are several threads discussing that.
    GCCovet





    indian bridal makeup videos. Indian Bridal Makeup Videos.
  • Indian Bridal Makeup Videos.



  • jackrock79
    01-13 03:56 PM
    Yes. This is an old case.

    Isn't assigning a later PD to a earlier PD substitute labor a mistake made by the USCIS? If I put in a request to USCIS to correct this error, will it help?

    Thanks!!



    more...


    indian bridal makeup videos. Prettycas Indian Bridal Make
  • Prettycas Indian Bridal Make



  • chantu
    02-19 07:19 PM
    I think if you have H1b sponsor and lucky to get in H1b quota then I don�t see any problem. Your GC is for your future employer. Check with ur legal consultant.

    Thanks vactorboy!





    indian bridal makeup videos. DURBAN Indian Bridal
  • DURBAN Indian Bridal



  • maddipati1
    07-30 07:18 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FinalFeeReminder30Jul07.pdf

    They are just trying to justify both of their notifications,

    1) Fee hike notification effective from today

    2) July bulletin released on Jun13th

    lets give them a break,

    they are actually trying to straighten things out.


    S



    more...


    indian bridal makeup videos. indian bridal makeup videos.
  • indian bridal makeup videos.



  • Rolling_Flood
    09-22 09:17 PM
    Anyone got a generic response to an I-485 Service Request that "your case is awaiting standard security checks required for everyone who applies for this immigration benefit"?

    More importantly, did anyone get an approval for their I-485 after being stuck in such a check?

    Thanks much.





    indian bridal makeup videos. indian bridal make up
  • indian bridal make up



  • northstar1
    07-26 12:30 PM
    I don't think that's an option. The company has strict rules of using it's corporate attorney's through out the green card process. Hence the dilemna.



    more...


    indian bridal makeup videos. indian bridal makeup photos.
  • indian bridal makeup photos.



  • Sunx_2004
    11-21 12:37 AM
    Just how bad is the backlog? (http://imminfo.com/Blog/articles.php?art_id=100&start=1)

    Our office is but one of many receiving these inquiries. I have to believe that somewhere between 7,500 and 12,000 people are actively in the process of upgrading their preference classifications right now. As the months progress, this number will increase. All of these people will move onto the EB2 waiting list with older priority dates, in some cases as early as 2002. When this happens, it will push those with more recent priority dates back in line, increasing the time they must wait for visa availability
    ..........
    .........

    This is a long shot in today's scenario, not many companies are filing GC let alone conversion to EB2.
    In short, EB3 is doomed....





    indian bridal makeup videos. Indian Bridal MakeUp and Fa
  • Indian Bridal MakeUp and Fa



  • nkavjs
    09-25 11:47 AM
    Hello.

    I was reading one of the old postings mentioning someone's wife wanting to move from H1 to EAD and a new baby. I am in the same situation and donot know anything pertaining to legal requirement of working specific requirements working with sponsoring employer for specific numbers of hours to keep the EAD status on.

    - Currently I (primary) am on H1B working 30 hrs per week as a full-timer. I want to step down to EAD status and just work may be 10 hrs per week or weeks as floater.
    - What are the legal hassles am I looking for GC processing if I only work few miniumu hrs on EAD for the sponsor.
    - Possibly can I work 2 part-time jobs at same position with diff. employer on EAD? Will USCIS have trouble with me at the time of EAD renewal.

    EB3- India July 003
    I-140 approved
    485 pending
    AP and EAD approved. till 2010


    Please advise me
    Thanks a lot
    nkavjs



    more...


    indian bridal makeup videos. Indian Bridal Dresses 2011
  • Indian Bridal Dresses 2011



  • rajczar
    07-29 05:59 PM
    Hi there, First of all thanks for all active participants you are doing a great service.

    One of my friend has a unique situation. His wife and daughter ( both on GC and daughter is 10 years old) has to live outside US for long time due to her health situations. These are the things happened.

    1. First time she went to India and stayed there for almost 1 year ( but less than 1 year ) and both came into US with out any problems, but stayed in US for only 1 week to 10 days.
    2. Now both are still in India and its been approximately 1 year 10 months ( didn�t fine any extensions or anything like that).
    3. Now she got recovered completely and want to come back to US to join her husband, Can they both come back to country with out any problems? Does she need to file any documents to USCIS or in US consulate in India.

    Your responses would be much appreciated. Once again thanks for all your help.





    indian bridal makeup videos. Indian Bridal Makeup With
  • Indian Bridal Makeup With



  • lj_rr
    08-02 06:54 PM
    Same day - never?
    It takes 1 or 2 days depending on the rush.

    Can people share their experience with same day counter passport collection from the vfs courier center at Chennai.

    Reason I ask is, I and my wife have a 9AM appointment on 14th August. And Aug 15th being a holiday on account of India's Independence Day. Since we have to be in US on the 16th August to file for I485, getting the visa on the 16th would be too late. Therefore, it's critical that we collect the passport the same day.

    Is anyone else in a similar situation? Should I inform the consular of our same night travel plans or is that ill-advised?

    thanks



    more...


    indian bridal makeup videos. indian makeup videos. indian
  • indian makeup videos. indian



  • peer123
    07-18 07:36 PM
    just bumping it up......





    indian bridal makeup videos. indian bride
  • indian bride



  • Almond
    07-17 07:22 PM
    Below is a rough checklist I prepared for myself:

    1. Six Photographs with name on back in pencil. YES

    2. Copy of Birth Certificate with affidavits from Parents. YES

    3. Checks for Filing fees. YES

    4. Completed forms I-485, G-325A, G-28, I-765 and I-131. YES

    5. Color Copies of passports. YES

    6. Copy of I-94 both sides. YES

    7. Copies of F-1 visa, I-20, OPT EAD and H1B visas. YES

    8. Copies of W2s and tax returns for the years 2004, 2005 and 2006. YES

    9. Medical examination Report. YES

    11. Letter of Employment. YES

    12. Copy of EAD and EAD application receipt. YES

    13. Bank statement. YES


    you need a bank statement!? what for :confused: I will pass out if it turns out I needed to send that in with my application, honest to God.



    more...


    indian bridal makeup videos. Bridal makeup
  • Bridal makeup



  • garga
    12-09 04:26 PM
    Thank you all for the replies. I had an inclining that my lawyer was pulling stuff out of thin air...your replies does prove it.

    I will google some more on the 104c rule but once again, Thanks to all of you!





    indian bridal makeup videos. ridal
  • ridal



  • gcdeal
    07-11 09:40 PM
    What can you expect from such a low life women. She and her master Bush are all liars.





    indian bridal makeup videos. Pictures of Indian Bridal
  • Pictures of Indian Bridal



  • vjmjaan
    08-29 12:29 AM
    Guys,

    http://shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-link.pl?www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf

    As per the Direct filing update on 21st June you can file your 485 at any center regardless of your place of employment or residence or 140 approval.

    So dont worry, your case will be appropriately transferred to the correct service center.

    Let us concentrate more on the DC rally.





    hebbar77
    09-10 12:28 PM
    MY PD is july 2004 (I485 filed on 2 July 2007 with ND date 8/9/2007) and I did not get any approvals so I opened a SR on 09/03/09.

    Yesterday I received a "DISTURBING" response to the SR saying that my dates are not current because I am in EB3. I am EB2 and had only I140 approved way back in Nov 2006. So I created another SR (with the help of a nice CSR by calling USCIS yesterday 09/09/09) today morning I went for an infopass appointment in DallaS, TX to check why the USCIS is saying my case is in EB3 and not EB2. Luckily at the Infopass I was assigned to a Desi IO to help me with my issue. He spent lot of time looking researching my case and told me that my case is EB2 and the dates are current. During my Infopass appointment the IO noticed that someone audited my case few seconds before and showed me the screen where it showed that my case was PreAdjudicated. He said it looks like soneone is working on the case and I should hear from USCIS quickly. I am sure that the Second SR triggered some one to look at the case. And might be they corrected the EB category.

    Now I am eagerly awaiting my approval (primary + 2 Dependents).

    My suggesstion to people who are waiting (With PD's before Feb 2005 ) are to Open SR , make Infopass appointments to check on the status. Its very important to know if there are any problems in your case similar to mine.

    If anyone needs any help with Opening SR or creating Infopass PM me and I will be glad to help.

    My case looks same as urs! thanks for writing.
    I just hung up with USCIS before I read this.
    first person transferred the call to someone else , that person gave me an email address to forward the earlier SR response and explain the problem!





    dilbert_cal
    06-24 09:28 PM
    Hi,

    I wanted to know how critical are the tax returns for GC processing. I am asking this because i have filed the tax returns for 2006 as married even though i got married in January'07.

    Now my marriage certificate reflects jan'07 and the tax return for 2006 was filed as joint.

    Will this be of issue in the processing? Is there a way out from this, like readjust the tax returns?

    Any help in this regard with be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you

    Incorrect tax return will not necessarily impact your 485 application.

    But knowingly filing an incorrect tax return may result in substantial fine if IRS figures it out. They do not have to necessarily find it this year - I believe an audit can be triggered anytime uptil about 7 years.

    Saving 5000 dollars or so with an incorrect tax return is good if you can live in the fear of future audit for the next seven years.

    The reason I stated "knowingly" filing an incorrect tax return is based on your statements. Clearly at this point you know your tax returns were wrong but because of penalty that you may have to pay, you dont want to amend it. Sure, if you are lucky , nothing will happen to you but thats not a chance I would like to take. Just my 2 cents.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment