Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Infiniti Fx45 Tuning

images 2001 Infiniti FX45 - Dashboard Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. 2007 Infiniti FX
  • 2007 Infiniti FX



  • eravi
    08-09 11:30 AM
    What can we do here?
    Anyone aho applied in NSC with a WAC receipt notice got 485 approval?
    What is the current state of California service center?





    wallpaper 2007 Infiniti FX Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. a 2005 Black Infiniti FX45
  • a 2005 Black Infiniti FX45



  • Devils_Advocate
    03-23 03:34 AM
    Folks,

    I read in this (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170404&catid=3) report that none of the 4 students were wearing seat belts. Please always wear your seat belts.

    My prayers are with their families

    Thats just tragic, please wear seatbelts even if you're in the backseat, it can seriously save lives.





    Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. 2006 Infiniti FX45 reviews
  • 2006 Infiniti FX45 reviews



  • chanduv23
    11-01 06:06 AM
    We are meeting tonight, looking forward to seeing all dedicated and active state chapter members..!


    How did it go? Hope you took pictures :)





    2011 a 2005 Black Infiniti FX45 Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. 2010 Infiniti FX tuning
  • 2010 Infiniti FX tuning



  • sathishav
    06-01 09:03 AM
    This is true for most full time positions. I used to work for Wachovia and after merger with Wells Fargo they even withdrew approved I-140s, refused to file responses for perm audits and off course start new GC process. I left after working from them for 5 years. Idea is not to scare you, but just be careful. As someone adviced above, give you best shot in interviews and once you have an offer ask them to confirm in writing that they will process GC in EB2 immediately on joining. Dont join if they dont give you firm assurance. And once you join, start working on this process immediately.

    Can't agree more. That is the issue with large companies. If you have a very, very unique skill set and your Manager is very strong that helps. Even that is out of the window in case of acquisition's/bankruptcies (don't see both happening to Oracle though). They even withdraw H1, if you have filed one after layoff.



    more...


    Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. Limited to the Infiniti FX
  • Limited to the Infiniti FX



  • singhsa3
    11-04 08:11 PM
    Check your private msg
    Singhsa, I know. At this point, I am looking for alternatives. Please let me know if you have seen such experiences and what USCIS has done in such cases.





    Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. Infiniti FX45 Car Photo
  • Infiniti FX45 Car Photo



  • Edison99
    10-09 04:21 PM
    ROW CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES

    1st C C C C C
    2nd C 01APR05 22JAN05 C C
    3rd 01JUN02 01JUN02 22APR01 01JUN02 01JUN02
    Just live with EAD/AP and AC21 if necessary!



    more...


    Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. Infiniti G35, Q45, M35,
  • Infiniti G35, Q45, M35,



  • dpp
    06-04 02:45 PM
    hi, based on my wife's experience(for H4 based on my H1B) they didn't give the I-94 valid till the full 3 years. They rather gave only for 2 years. Hence saying so.

    Yah, may be yours is a peculiar case. But it won't happen like that always. If it happens to be like that, then you can ask the officer right away to give it to my the end date there on latest approval. Sometimes they are lazy, try to give to the date there on visa stamp only. But if you insist and show the latest approval, then will do it or if he/she can check other officers there and give it to the end date there on latest approval. It all depend on us and we need to check it properly and make sure that they are putting correct info.

    For one of my friend, they gave few more days after the date on approval. So, they can put any date on I-94, if they want to. There is nothing wrong. It is upto the Port of entry officer.





    2010 2006 Infiniti FX45 reviews Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. 2001 Infiniti FX45 - Dashboard
  • 2001 Infiniti FX45 - Dashboard



  • dilbert_cal
    04-24 11:39 PM
    If your previous company has closed down, there isnt any way you can port the PD.

    PD transfer can be done if you have an approved I-140. Since you didnt reach that stage and also since the company is no longer around ( which kills any possibility of filing 140 with them ) , you wouldnt be able to port your PD.

    Also for PD transfer through approved I140, your job responsibilities, your location of work etc do not play any role.



    more...


    Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. Infiniti FX35 2009
  • Infiniti FX35 2009



  • shana04
    02-05 08:32 PM
    My H1 extension expires on March 08, Have EAD, Work for the same employer who sponsered my GC.

    Does my employer has to apply for my H1 extension ? Should I use EAD to work with my same employer (what paper work I have to do ?).

    Hypothical question, If I use EAD to work, lets say there is a delay in getting my EAD renewed even though I apply 120 days in advance, should I stop working and start working only after I get my new EAD ??

    Some may find these as irrelvant thoughts/questions, but we are in this limbo state and it is better to know.

    Thanks.


    Always advicible to use H1B renewal and H1B transfer, recommend not to use EAD.

    If you plan to change employer and what if he revokes your I 140. so better to renew.

    And what if you plan to renew EAD and it gets delayed ( you can go for interim) so why take risk.

    Good luck





    hair 2010 Infiniti FX tuning Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. 2009 Infiniti FX50
  • 2009 Infiniti FX50



  • moonrah
    07-22 11:46 PM
    Hi,
    I am in unique situation and need help in decision making. I am on H1B and my labor is pending. My sixth year on H1B will start in three to four months. I do have couple of months of vacation that I can recover in six year of H1B.

    My project ends in six months then I have been told that I have to leave the company and when I leave I will get good amount of money from my employer.

    I might have other offer from some small (<100 employees) consulting company. My current employer is a giant (> 50,00) company.

    I have two options:
    1. Stick with my current company and take the money.
    2. Switch to new employer right away and file new PERM.

    My dilemma is:

    With option 1, I might not have enough time at the end of my project to find new employer and file new PERM. Even if I find new employer, I might not have enough time on my H1B to extend it beyond six year. In, this case I will end up going back to my home country.

    With option 2, my new PERM might be filed but I don�t know how reliable the company is as it is a body shopper and boast of no problem with the company. I also don�t know if I do H1B transfer will I get any kind of RFE? Will my PERM process face any issues? Will I get any stamping problems? How long my employment will last? And if I change to this employer, I will lose that good chunk of money.

    Gurus, please help and advice with your experience. If anybody has experience transferring H1B from big company to a small company please share. Please share your recent experience with small consulting firm either ways.



    more...


    Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. - tuning amp; cars - - FX45 2007/infiniti fx45 2007 018
  • - tuning amp; cars - - FX45 2007/infiniti fx45 2007 018



  • devikas81
    09-09 07:08 PM
    Pls. update ur case once you receive any action from USCIS,
    I have similar case like you, pls. email me at vmt0606@yahoo.com,
    Thanking You,





    hot Limited to the Infiniti FX Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. - tuning amp; cars - - FX45 2007/infiniti fx45 2007 010
  • - tuning amp; cars - - FX45 2007/infiniti fx45 2007 010



  • sparklinks
    06-16 09:55 PM
    In my case they made 4-5 attempts before it was delivered...

    To whom they tried to deliver....basically its PO box..no signature required for PO boxes.



    more...


    house The Infiniti FX37S Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. 2005 Infiniti FX45 V8 AWD
  • 2005 Infiniti FX45 V8 AWD



  • hopefulgc
    01-26 02:33 PM
    Sounds like a far shot.. but if government can start distributing money.. why in the name of all that is Holy can they not do this:
    "All pending immigration adjustment applications get expedited with an appendage clause that the beneficiaries need to express commitment to staying in US by buying a residence."
    How will that not help the ailing real estate market? I know this idea has been shot down gazillion times ... but we need to really stop looking through the cloudy kaliedoscope to atleast give this idea the merit it deserves.

    After all these is something called as 'GC by investment'. Why not something in between?

    The good part is that then anybody opposing this would then be indirectly opposing the future and much needed growth in US.

    <EOM>





    tattoo Infiniti FX45 Car Photo Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. 2010 Infiniti FX
  • 2010 Infiniti FX



  • zephyrr
    07-26 12:40 PM
    didn't know he is chair of the india caucus..

    i'm in dfw, have written to cornyn and kay bailey (congresswoman) several times.

    cornyn is part of the reason cir failed, he represents the very conservative republicans first (and came up with hundreds of amendments to cause a kinda of filibuster) and foremost and skil and other bills come second. skil failed again when it was brought up recently in the senate... so cornyn is pro legal immigration overall - might help with procedural issues, but i don't expect too much from him because he comes from a very conservative state.



    more...


    pictures Infiniti G35, Q45, M35, Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. Тюнинг Infiniti
  • Тюнинг Infiniti



  • rockstart
    05-05 09:09 AM
    As long as you are working in the same position you should be fine. Also since you are making more than what is specified in your labor there is no reason to be worried. At I485 stage all they want to validate is that the employer still has the position open and you are still employed. So there is no real need to worry about the greater income.

    Your second question perhaps needs more documentation. Add your rental papers, bank statements, insurance statements (if you are paying for spouse) etc along with marriage pictures and if you have kids their BC.



    Gurus / Attorney,

    Please suggest..

    I got RFE for my employment verification and bona fide marital status..I have following questions..

    I am still working on current position but my salary is more now compared to two years ago when I submitted my I485. Both past and current salary is more than Labor requirement. In my employment verification RFE letter, should I mention my current salary OR would it be a problem for I485 petition.

    I am submitting joint tax return as a proof of bona fide marital status. My annual modified gross income is more than my current salary as a result of yearend bonus. Once again, I hope it won't create a problem for I485 application.

    I would highly appreciate your any advice in this regard.

    Thanks,

    EB2 - India / PD 04/06, I485 receipt date 09/07





    dresses - tuning amp; cars - - FX45 2007/infiniti fx45 2007 010 Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. Infiniti Fx35 Fx45. Infiniti
  • Infiniti Fx35 Fx45. Infiniti



  • H1Girl
    05-08 02:30 AM
    Hi,

    ...

    Any one saw either SOFT / HARD LUDs on their cases pending in TSC in last two / three months?

    Thanks
    Bob

    Yes soft update on 05/04 (TSC). No status change or anything...



    more...


    makeup Infiniti FX35 2009 Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. The Infiniti FX37S
  • The Infiniti FX37S



  • riva2005
    03-20 04:19 PM
    Its coming on the foreground on thursday thru a press conference by Rep Jeff Flake and Rep Luis Gutierrez. Read the breaking news thread from IV core.





    girlfriend 2010 Infiniti FX Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. as Audi Q7 the Infiniti FX
  • as Audi Q7 the Infiniti FX



  • a1b2c3
    10-02 11:24 AM
    Dec Bulletin will see EB categories being opened up. Don't think there will be any change in Nov Visa bulletin.





    hairstyles - tuning amp; cars - - FX45 2007/infiniti fx45 2007 018 Infiniti Fx45 Tuning. 2011 Infiniti FX 30dS quot;AHG
  • 2011 Infiniti FX 30dS quot;AHG



  • rockstart
    03-09 11:38 AM
    Yeah I think it makes sense to fill I9 form because that way you make it clear that your intent moving forward is to be on AOS rather than H1. In case you dont do it then you are on dual status with H1 being primary status so in that case it is open to wide interpretation of CIS officers to classify it as out of status or in status.





    Sakthisagar
    10-26 03:11 PM
    In September 2001, I came here on visitor visa with my mother and resided here till today (I was 15). I went through 4 yrs of high school, got my GED followed by an associate degree from community college and now I'm an undergrad student pursuing my bachelor degree; will graduate in a year. Meanwhile, my mother became a U.S. citizen through marriage when I was a sophomore in college, simultaneously my I-130 was approved and now waiting for the visa availability; the priority date: Dec 08, 2006, F1.
    Problem is that I turned 21 on October 13, 2006 right passed the time criterion for the Child Status Protection Act which technically makes me "aged-out" by about 2 months (filing date being DEC06), so I think that I am not be qualified as an immediate relative.
    Currently, the visa availability date is at 15FEB06 which is getting close to DEC06.

    Few months ago, I received a letter from NVC requesting DS-3032 and I-864 forms which I've filled out and sent to them but I regarded the fact that I live in the United States on an overstayed visa!!! I should have sent them a notice to adjust my status instead of paying the $70 and $400 fees that I already paid, apparently. I am not leaving the country to interview overseas with the NVC because that would put me in a 10 year ban obviously, I also do not understand how I can adjust my status with the USCIS once the priority date becomes current when I do not have a status as of now! So, I might've done all these for nothing. I've talked to some lawyers on the phone but they have completely shut my hopes down (maybe because I haven't paid them?). I do not have the money to pay for an expensive lawyer because all my funds can barely afford my college.

    On top of everything, DREAM act just got rejected from the congress as I'm getting ready to graduate from college. I have no idea what to do.

    With my college degree and knowledge that I have acquired over the years, I believe that I am an inevitable asset to this country but I am deeply saddened by the fact that American Dream is not becoming a reality for me. I know I can do more for the world but I'm immobilized by the system which I don't see any loopholes to at this point. I understand the views of the Republicans but I really wish that they can give one more look at the DREAM act. We do not intentionally break the law. I would actually be a law-abiding and a model citizen if I ever become one.

    Anyhow, I lost all my hopes and dream in this country at this point in time, that I think the only/best way is to move back to where I am from immediately upon graduation.

    If there is any hope, your help/advice/inputs will be greatly appreciated!

    Hope is only with "Audacity of HOPE". We are all with you in this journey towards GC. Good luck to all.





    Blog Feeds
    01-14 08:20 AM
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HrmmM9Zhq1c/S04tovssNVI/AAAAAAAAAYI/V_rZEIpt7vo/s200/uscisLogo.gif (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HrmmM9Zhq1c/S04tovssNVI/AAAAAAAAAYI/V_rZEIpt7vo/s1600-h/uscisLogo.gif)

    The US Citizenship and Immigration Service has issued a long memorandum (http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2010/H1B%20Employer-Employee%20Memo010810.pdf) on what constitutes an "employer-employee" relationship for H-1B purposes. This should be especially interesting to H-1B workers and employers with consulting or contracting arrangements.


    US immigration regulations (8 C.F.R. 214.2(h)(4)(ii)) require, among other things, that a H-1B petitioner "Has an employer-employee relationship with respect to employees under this part, as indicated by the fact that it may hire, pay, fire, supervise, or otherwise control the work of any such employee"


    CIS acknowledges that the lack of guidance defining what constitutes a valid employer-employee relationship has caused problems, especially when employees such as consultants or contractors are placed at 3rd-party sites. In these situations, the petitioner might not be able to show the required control over the employee's work. CIS considers that the "right to control" the employee's work is critical. The memo stresses that the right to control is different to actual control. To analyze the control, CIS looks at:


    Does the petitioner supervise the beneficiary and is such supervision off-site or on-site?
    If the supervision is off-site, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision, i. e. weekly calls, reporting back to main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?
    Does the petitioner have the right to control the work of the beneficiary on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?
    Does the petitioner provide the tools or instrumentalities needed for the beneficiary to perform the duties of employment?
    Does the petitioner hire, pay, and have the ability to fire the beneficiary?
    Does the petitioner evaluate the work-product of the beneficiary, i.e. progress/performance reviews?
    Does the petitioner claim the beneficiary for tax purposes?
    Does the petitioner provide the beneficiary with any type of employee benefits?
    Does the beneficiary use proprietary information of the petitioner in order to perform the duties of employment?
    Does the beneficiary produce an end-product that is directly linked to the petitioner's line of business?
    Can the petitioner control the manner and means in which the work product of the beneficiary is accomplished?
    The CIS Memo describes various different employment relationships, and states whether they meet the regulatory requirements. Those which CIS considers do not comply with regulations include:


    Self employment;
    Independent contractors;
    "Job shops".
    The memo describes, in detail, the evidence that can be submitted to prove an employer-employee relationship, especially where the employee will be working off-site.

    The memo also notes that petitions must show compliance with 8 C.F.R. 214.2(h)(2)(i)(B) which states:

    Service or training in more than one location. A petition that requires services to be performed or training to be received in more than one location must include an itinerary with the dates and locations of the services or training and must be filed with USCIS as provided in the form instructions. The address that the petitioner specifies as its location on the Form I-129 shall be where the petitioner is located for purposes of this paragraph.

    The memo notes that to satisfy the requirements of 8 C.F.R. 214.2(h)(2)(i)(B), the petitioner must "submit a complete itinerary of services or engagements that specifies the dates of each service or engagement, the names and addresses of the actual employers, and the names and addresses of the establishment, venues, or locations where the services will be performed for the period of time requested. Compliance with 8 C.F.R. 214.2(h)(2)(i)(B) assists USCIS in determining that the petitioner has concrete plans in place for a particular beneficiary, that the beneficiary is performing duties in a specialty occupation, and that the beneficiary is not being "benched" without pay between assignments." Submitting a detailed itinerary for the next 3 years will be very difficult for many employers who place employees out on contracts.

    This memo has just been published today, and there will undoubtedly be many more rticles published that analyze the provisions.









    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/2893395975825897727-2453679137512034994?l=martinvisalaw.blogspot.com


    More... (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2010/01/cis-issues-memo-on-employer-employee.html)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment