Sunday, June 12, 2011

inspirational quotes about life lessons

images quotes about love and life inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes on life



  • mnkaushik
    04-13 03:23 PM
    Last weekend while chit chatting with my Indian neighbor, he told me that some of people he knows of got GC with their PD not being current. He said that his very good friend, who has a PD of 2005 for EB3, just got his GC. I kind of mentioned that may he applied for EB2 and did porting. But he was firm and said no his friend did not do it. He also went on to mention that his friend got a RFE and then once he responded to the RFE, he immediately got GC.

    I know, for now this whole thing from my standpoint is hearsay. But I just would like to know if any of you have come across such cases. Just want to get an understanding of how much of this occurs. I am guessing it is a very small number.





    wallpaper inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes on life



  • hpandey
    07-08 11:25 AM
    There is also a possibility that in future you marry a person who is already here .. maybe on H1 or GC or a citizen . Since you are already going through a divorce I am sure if you marry again you would want to meet and understand your next future spouse thoroughly before marrying .

    I can understand your situation . My personal advise is take it as it comes. Get the current situation over with first . As for your questions it has already been answered above.





    inspirational quotes about life lessons. black and white quotes about
  • black and white quotes about



  • beemboy
    10-31 10:33 AM
    Guys, I need to reschedule visa appointment through the vfs website. I understand we have to cancel our appointment to reschedule; However, I am not sure if we have to fill out all the applications ( DS-156 & DS-157 ) again?

    Did anyone go through this? Please let me know.





    2011 inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes about
  • inspirational quotes about



  • test101
    07-18 11:04 PM
    Can I file I-131 after filing for I-485? or does it have to be done at the same time?

    thanks



    more...


    inspirational quotes about life lessons. quotes on life lessons. quotes
  • quotes on life lessons. quotes



  • Libra
    08-03 12:36 PM
    Apology accepted and now i ask you to contribute for DC rally.....will you do that?

    Even am not a pro, i joined IV just couple of months back, but i never opened a thread for simple questions. I am not bashing you here....i am trying to educate you on this.....when we have something to ask we should look for appropriate thread and then post it there.

    I got my checks cashed on aug 1st, but i didn't opened a thread to tell everyone that, but i have seen people whoever got receipt they opened a new thread.

    Libra-

    I apologize for upsetting you- I am not a pro at this just joined yesterday- can you give me a break? Next time I will send you a note to see where you think I should post....





    inspirational quotes about life lessons. 2010 quotes on life lessons.
  • 2010 quotes on life lessons.



  • ghost
    12-10 02:31 PM
    Just throw away your legal papers. change your name, show your photograph with the statue of liberty and declare yourself illegal in the country for last 5 years. go to school, enjoy a better in-state tuition and get a better job. Green Card Voila!!!!

    Dream act just proves that nothing will be done for hard working non shitizens. Legals should work and wait or leave as they dont have any DREAM. And yes we got a spineless president on that.

    Keep dreaming. DREAM act ain't going anywhere.

    Oye chuck they fatte.

    If DREAM act does not pass then we will not go anywhere for the next 2 years....and how do you intend to prove that you were brought into this country illegally before you turned 16? I guess you'll have to forge your high-school degree? voila...go for it!



    more...


    inspirational quotes about life lessons. quotes on life lessons.
  • quotes on life lessons.



  • satish_hello
    08-21 06:08 PM
    I don't understand , people are started getting receipt filed in july'14th, july'16th. They are not processing July3rd through july'14th filing?.

    I have sent my application on July5th to NSC. It is received by NSC at July6th.Did any one got receipts in 5th or 6th filer..

    I didn't see much of filed between july'3nd through july '14th filings in this forum.

    -satish

    ----------------------------------------------
    EB2/PD-Sept'2004/I-140 Approved.
    I-485 - Sent July5th.
    RD - ?
    AD -?





    2010 black and white quotes about inspirational quotes about life lessons. quotes about love and life
  • quotes about love and life



  • das0
    06-16 09:50 PM
    InTheMoment,

    Thanks for your thoughts.

    H1B is dual status.

    Currently my wife is on H4 but will be on H1B status on Oct 1 2007. Her H1b and H4 status is just non-immigrant status while her I-485 (though me) is pending.

    Question is:

    If EAD is used for 1 month only (Sept, 07) , will that make her H1B null and void?

    I thought EAD (though I-485) and H1b are independent ?

    Pls advise



    more...


    inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes about
  • inspirational quotes about



  • amsgc
    04-22 07:47 PM
    Is there a document, from the DOL or USCIS, that explains what is a Metropolitan statistical area within which a labor is valid?

    I asked one of the attorney's on IV forum in a chat session and she said it is generally the county. Anybody here who can throw more light on this and provide some DOL/USCIS links to references?

    Thanks.





    hair inspirational quotes about inspirational quotes about life lessons. I LOVE MY INDIA: LIFE LESSONS
  • I LOVE MY INDIA: LIFE LESSONS



  • satyasaich
    06-29 09:46 AM
    My friend

    What else we lose if we stand up the plate to express some legitimate concerns?

    Most of the members of this forum (and so many more) have already lost the prime time of their lives because we just followed the path of playing by rules.

    Unless some compelling personal reasons, i do not see any thing wrong to raise the voice

    ---
    Yes, once "They" identify "You" the consequences can be severe.:rolleyes:
    Beware! Big Brother is watching.

    That is the reason I didn't support the US soccer team at World Cup.
    US team is so unpopular in Europe :p Given a choice between popularity and doing the right thing, I guess popularity always wins :D

    Hilarious! Couldn't resist :o



    more...


    inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes about
  • inspirational quotes about



  • simple1
    06-18 06:40 PM
    Guys,
    you all re jumping to conclusions based on opinions, have you forgoteen what OBAMA had been saying about immigration?

    1. Address legal immigration first
    2. Illegals will have to stand behind the ones who came in this country legally.


    Do you really think, that they will totoaly ignore legal immigrants and work on illegal. Obama has been talking about this process since his days of presidentail campaign,

    We all need to have faith and work towards making IV and its goal attainable.

    I hope the same.

    I agree. It is in best interest of all EB immigrants to stick together. That's all I wanted to say.

    Thanks.





    hot quotes on life lessons. quotes inspirational quotes about life lessons. quotes on life lessons
  • quotes on life lessons



  • waitin_toolong
    11-06 08:29 AM
    hey no one checks if you really need it or not, maybe request one for MIL or whoever is more feeble. It always helps the first time. Getting in and out of planes and getting to right place at right time. (you are not charged anything for service, though some tip is always appreciated).


    You and spouse will also have an easier time from the time they board to the time you meet them.



    more...


    house quotes about life lessons and inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes about life lessons. motivational quotes
  • inspirational quotes about life lessons. motivational quotes



  • REEF�
    06-06 05:21 PM
    Nice work vd...lol I only see one path...





    tattoo 2010 quotes on life lessons. inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes on life
  • inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes on life



  • gc28262
    07-01 05:55 PM
    Here is a good link on non-compete clause. From what I heard, these clauses cannot be enforced in most of the cases.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-compete_agreement

    I signed one last week knowing that it does not have much validity.

    In doubt check with an attorney.

    Hi All,

    I had a previous empoyer A > Then a Prefered Vendor B > Then a Client C.

    Now I have transferred my H1 to a Preferred Vendor X & Still working on same project with the Client C, but with a different contract all togeather.

    Preferred Vendor X > the Client C

    Now the issues is , my previous employeer A is harassing me ( Vendor B is having no problems) , asking for money or filing a legal case agaist me,as I have signed a non-compete agreement with them. Can he do so ?? what can be the worst consequences?



    more...


    pictures quotes on life lessons. inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes about
  • inspirational quotes about



  • akgind
    04-21 06:18 PM
    Well California is not same....they took 4 months to renew my lisence....and its purely based on the expiry of the H1B I-94 :mad:

    I renewed my CA license last year. Gave them my expiring license, SS card, and proof of residence. Got new DL valid till 2011. I am on H-1 with a valid EAD.





    dresses quotes on life lessons inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes about life lessons.
  • inspirational quotes about life lessons.



  • gc_freedom
    02-21 02:28 AM
    admesystems you can apply for AP but you can not use it because you were out of status for 1 year you will not be allowed to enter US for next 10 years!

    So it's of no use to you.

    gc_freedom



    more...


    makeup inspirational quotes about inspirational quotes about life lessons. quotes about life lessons and
  • quotes about life lessons and



  • wandmaker
    12-07 11:19 PM
    I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.

    Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!

    (1) You can renew your EAD while you are outside the country (2) you should come back before your AP expires or get back with the valid visa (3) if you e-file your EAD you will get a finger printing notice, you will have to goto ASC to give your picture. Paperfiling does not trigger EAD unless your FP expires, which is usally 15 months from your last FP.





    girlfriend inspirational quotes about life lessons. inspirational quotes on life inspirational quotes about life lessons. quotes about life lessons and
  • quotes about life lessons and



  • TO BE OR NO TO BE
    05-17 01:17 PM
    nshah1968

    Can you please provide me with the information? I am looking for a lawyer too.

    Thanks





    hairstyles inspirational quotes about inspirational quotes about life lessons. Warren Buffet - Life Lessons
  • Warren Buffet - Life Lessons



  • cagedcactus
    10-31 10:58 AM
    For those who are new to the forums, please contact Walking_dude to sign up for an active membership in Michigan chapter. We all need to join hands and go to work. We have core members standing behind us, ready to back us up on various issues regarding backlogs and other immigration issues.
    Help us help yourselves.....
    Rise now, its now or never....





    saketkapur
    02-07 10:53 AM
    link??





    dbevis
    June 4th, 2004, 08:32 PM
    Who remembers "The Prisoner"?


    You are Number Six
    I am not a number . . .
    I'm a free man!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment