Wednesday, June 8, 2011

iphone 5 release date

iphone 5 release date. Iphone 5 Releaseiphone 5 release date. Iphone 5 Release
  • Iphone 5 Release



  • reddymjm
    05-05 04:15 PM
    i third that too





    iphone 5 release date. Rumor: iPhone 5 Release Dateiphone 5 release date. Rumor: iPhone 5 Release Date
  • Rumor: iPhone 5 Release Date



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-15 10:56 AM
    Guys:

    My case is different. I have 140 approved during jan2006. PD- 11/2005 EB2,

    Again. Amendment 140 filed (((on 07/02/07 (RD) and 08/30/07 (ND) at TSC)) by the new company, which tookover our earlier company (New co.Much bigger in size).

    Now, I have original 140 approved, and Amendment still pending. PD is current, just waiting to see how it would imapact. :confused:

    Any advise from Seniors/ Gurus.. :)

    Thanks in Advance





    iphone 5 release date. white iphone 5 release date.iphone 5 release date. white iphone 5 release date.
  • white iphone 5 release date.



  • shana04
    05-15 08:41 PM
    Friends,

    I am EB2 with Jan 2005 Priority date, I have used AC21 and send documents before through attorney.

    For my self
    1. Now I got RFE on current employement and offer of proposed employment (description of position) and offered salary

    2. Current address proof

    For my Spouse
    1. Missing G325-A need to submit one (but I did send them initially)
    2. Evidence that you maintained non immigrant status

    Please let me know if there is any attorney who is good and affordable

    Thanks in advance
    Shana





    iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date 2011iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date 2011
  • iphone 5 release date 2011



  • leo2606
    10-15 09:48 PM
    Yes but where did you do your Bachelors and in what?
    Reason I am asking is, I have seen I-140s got rejected for some folks where the person did 3 years Bachelors or AMIE eventhough they had MS in USA (Specially with EB-2 cases).



    No I did MS in computer Science from here only



    more...


    iphone 5 release date. iPhone 5 release dateiphone 5 release date. iPhone 5 release date
  • iPhone 5 release date



  • rajeshalex
    09-11 01:44 PM
    Good idea. We can also say thank you for what ever USCIS has done.[ july fiasco]





    iphone 5 release date. The Apple iPhone 5 may alsoiphone 5 release date. The Apple iPhone 5 may also
  • The Apple iPhone 5 may also



  • xgoogle
    06-23 09:08 AM
    I had applied under EB-2 category and my priority date is: 3/3/2006.
    My I-485 was filed on 8/2/2007.
    My I-485 was approved and I received my Green Card on Aug 15th 2008. Surprisingly and rather unfortunately, there was no action on my wife's I-485. My wife�s case was submitted with my own case on 8/2/07. The TSC at that time reported that �normal� processing time is 7/16/2007. So basically I got mine out of turn or by chance. The TSC protocol permits attorneys to inquire regarding the status of an I-485 beyond normal processing time if the receipt date is more than 30 days beyond the published processing date. So we could not inquire about my wife's application and soon the priority date changed back.

    She has an EAD approved until Oct 2010. She is currently employed. I am also employed with my first company and have been with them for 5 yrs now.

    My questions are:
    1. What happens to my wife's I-485 application, should I choose to leave my job and go back to school ?
    2. Will her EAD still be valid if I leave my job ?
    2. I am planning to go full-time starting Fall 2010. Will we be able to renew her EAD independent of my work status ?

    Thanks a lot for your time and attention,



    more...


    iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date canada.iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • RamsbutnotSTL
    03-17 10:33 AM
    Even I have received the RFEs as well on pending I-485 cases for me and my wife. My PD is Mar 2005. I am also wondering about the RFEs. I'll share mine as soon as I get those.





    iphone 5 release date. Iphone 5 Release Date Iniphone 5 release date. Iphone 5 Release Date In
  • Iphone 5 Release Date In



  • sujijag
    08-27 05:50 PM
    We got 2 year EAD too, with 140 pending for more than an year :(

    I don't see any USCIS link pointing what Murthy & Co says. Probably its her own assumption.



    more...


    iphone 5 release date. iPhone 5 will launch around September, according to one outlet. iPhone 2 Release Dateiphone 5 release date. iPhone 5 will launch around September, according to one outlet. iPhone 2 Release Date
  • iPhone 5 will launch around September, according to one outlet. iPhone 2 Release Date



  • lkapildev
    01-10 04:28 PM
    :) May be you are caught on Name Check process.. Call USCIS and get your namecheck status.

    Also USCIS process is a complete mess, if someone entered you under CHN quota then 2020. I hope that may not be the case as they have accepted your application even your PD 2007. You should be fine, have patience Use AC21 if you are not happy with your employeer. 6 months from approval of I-140 count that and move on.





    iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date uk.iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date uk.
  • iphone 5 release date uk.



  • Winner
    03-17 02:25 PM
    Try credit unions first. They have the best rates. I got my loan from http://www.memberhomeloan.com.



    more...


    iphone 5 release date. and iPhone 5 Release Dateiphone 5 release date. and iPhone 5 Release Date
  • and iPhone 5 Release Date



  • pmlboy
    05-01 04:57 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I am getting the affidavits from my parents, as well as from blood relatives. However, I have been also asked to provide government document stating why mother's name is absent on birth certificate. I am trying to figure out any government law (currently checking births and deaths act of 1969), which can state that name of head-of-household is sufficient for birth certificates. My birth certificate also mentions the Births and Deaths Rules of 1972 of West Bengal, however, I can't locate an online document. If I have to get a statement from court, does anybody have any idea about what would be the template?

    Thanks.





    iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date iniphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date in
  • iphone 5 release date in



  • cox
    May 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
    For an 'old school' recommendation, forget auto, firmware, default settings, etc. Switch to manual mode and play with the shutter/aperture yourself. It's more fun in the end!



    more...


    iphone 5 release date. white iphone 5 release date.iphone 5 release date. white iphone 5 release date.
  • white iphone 5 release date.



  • gcformeornot
    10-12 02:16 PM
    My wife got her H1b in 2007 and she was working for the company for 1 year and then she delivered in Oct 08 and since Oct 2008 she's on maternity leave. She was supposed to join back but because of the downturn her employer asked to extend the maternity leave and its an year almost. During this whole period her employer is ok and he has not removed her job. Is my wife is in status? I read on the web that the maternity leave is mutual as long as the employer and employee exists its ok. But my question is that is there a time limit on that. Also she's not getting paid for the full year when she was on maternity leave. The state remains the same now also. So what are right steps to do.....
    Change to H4 till the employer asks to join back and then change to H1?

    Please suggest

    maternity leave can only be justified for maybe 3-4 months after delivery.... I think she is out of status. If there is no job, change status to H4 or something.....





    iphone 5 release date. apple iphone 5 release dateiphone 5 release date. apple iphone 5 release date
  • apple iphone 5 release date



  • franklin
    07-17 05:37 PM
    [I]A. STATUTORY NUMBERS



    You seriously think anyone is going to answer given your user name?!



    more...


    iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date uk andiphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date uk and
  • iphone 5 release date uk and



  • ivar
    09-11 11:04 AM
    I read some posts from the thread you mentioned and i was not able to read it entirely as it was a very long thread. I couldn't figure out what changed with respect to EB2 job zones. I have filed my current perm in EB2 with senior software engineer title and i am not sure what will happen to that. I am in this country for 5 years and still struggling to get my PERM approved (So far i have filed PERM three times :)) Is there anyone in IV who has got their PERM approved with Priority date from DECEMBER 2008 onwards? This will be little encouraging.

    Are there any PERM approvals with priority date after DEC 08? I believe a lot of people on IV have already passed this stage (Many may have EAD by now) and there may not be many in this PERM queue. There are people like us who are still stuck with PERM and need to hear from fellow IVians if they are aware of the reasons for the PERM delays. It is taking more than 10 months to get the regular PERM approvals.





    iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date uk.iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date uk.
  • iphone 5 release date uk.



  • beautifulMind
    01-06 03:06 PM
    Congrats. My EB3 is pending in NSC for more than 600 days now!



    more...


    iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release dateiphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date
  • iphone 5 release date



  • sheela
    09-25 01:22 PM
    Has your namecheck cleared? Mine took 18 months to clear. I am current, too, but no movement on I-485. I am thinking if there is no news by 10/15, I am going to start calling around.

    hermione,

    How to know if name check has been done. Is there a number to call to confirm NC clearance?.

    We had FP on 9/19 and saw LUD on 9/20. Called FBI yesterday and they say they sent results to uscis. Does it mean FP and NC clearance? Or NC is a separate entity. Please, let me know





    iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date ireland.iphone 5 release date. iphone 5 release date ireland.
  • iphone 5 release date ireland.



  • Sakthisagar
    12-02 10:24 AM
    First of all. there is no talk about re-capture bill anywhere along with the Dream ACt they does not even mentioned on the revised Dream ACT, so only way is persuade Senators/Congressmen and The President, and join along with IV in the campaigns. That is the maximum each one can do.





    iphone 5 release date. apple iphone 5 release dateiphone 5 release date. apple iphone 5 release date
  • apple iphone 5 release date



  • vivache
    11-06 09:52 PM
    Ok .. let me give you the math before getting to the question: )

    Looking at the numbers from USCIS: http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf


    140 k GC numbers every year
    85% available for folks in US, which is 199k
    Out of these 119 k visas available, 40k are Eb3 category ..
    10% for country .. so India's numbers should be 4000 a year

    There are 14000 Eb3 visas before mine
    Out of these 4750 are from India

    So maybe I get the GC in 1 year 2 months?
    Starting from? next Oct 10, meaning GC in Dec 11?

    7170 visa should be given this year with the Apr 01 cut off .. so roughly 7000 Eb3 visas available so in all probability I should get it next year Dec 10?

    What is confusing is this?
    As per the latest visa bulletin .. the Eb3 cut off for all countries is around jun 02
    And there are about 14k eb3 numbers till Jun 02.. so isn't the cut off be something like Dec 03 .. as current date .. since that's what 40k GC numbers add to?
    If 40k GC's available for Eb3 for 2009 ... why is the cut off date Jun 02 .. which accoutns for only 14k GC's?





    vedicman
    08-30 09:08 AM
    My wife got hers from:

    Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)

    The school actually asked to use them.

    Yes, same experience with us. The school had some evaluators and they are the only ones that are considered, so check with the university for the list first.





    FOR_LIBERTY
    11-13 10:58 AM
    Folks,

    I have recently moved to Houston. Count me in as a member of Texas chapter.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment