Wednesday, June 8, 2011

jackie kennedy style wedding dress

jackie kennedy style wedding dress. Classic Celebrity Weddingjackie kennedy style wedding dress. Classic Celebrity Wedding
  • Classic Celebrity Wedding



  • Rockford
    07-16 12:39 PM
    I called them this morning and IO told me that my file has been assigned to an officer. What does this mean? Can anyone tell me?

    Thanks

    Can you share your PD and when did you file I485 ?





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding gown.jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding gown.
  • jackie kennedy wedding gown.



  • mzdial
    February 26th, 2004, 10:24 PM
    Rob,

    I was a big fan of PhotoSig when I discovered it about a year ago.. I loved to look through others photos and also share some to have critiqued.. Here's my old user page over there:

    My photosig page (http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=38138)

    I haven't updated this in about a year. I'd love to see something like that over here.. I just haven't found the galleries as easy to look through as I did over there.. I actually quit going there when they changed the system and the overkill of nudes that were just distasteful.

    -- Matt


    If every member critiques 5 photos a week, in no time, all photos will have comments.

    I don't know about you, but I love comments, good or bad about my photos...

    many help me to focus efforts and make better images...

    Thoughts??





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassisjackie kennedy style wedding dress. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
  • Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis



  • hsingh82
    04-09 05:28 PM
    Enjoy the freedom!!





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie o wedding dress,jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie o wedding dress,
  • jackie o wedding dress,



  • alforever
    04-04 02:28 PM
    Just use your valid H1/H4 visa for travel. If you had applied for I-485, then you would have had an extra option to apply and use AP for travel. Since you haven't filed I-485 yet, you can continue to use H1/H4 visa for travel while you wait to file I-485. Btw, if you are already over your 6 year H1 visa limit, then having an approved I-140 entitles you to get 3 yr H1 extensions whenever you are due for H1 renewal.
    Thank you very much for your response. Yes we have received a 3yr extension (approval notice). in that case, I am assuming that we would have to go to the US embassy overseas to get H1B and H4 stamped on the passport opon returning back to the usa?



    more...


    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding gown. jackie kennedy wedding gown. jackie kennedy wedding gown. braddouglass. Apr 6, 12:56 PMjackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding gown. jackie kennedy wedding gown. jackie kennedy wedding gown. braddouglass. Apr 6, 12:56 PM
  • jackie kennedy wedding gown. jackie kennedy wedding gown. jackie kennedy wedding gown. braddouglass. Apr 6, 12:56 PM



  • 485Question
    11-21 12:23 PM
    Enjoy





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding dressjackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding dress
  • jackie kennedy wedding dress



  • me_myself
    12-19 04:55 PM
    I am on H1 for the last 3 years. Got my H1 renewed for 3 years last month. Now i have to go back to India for one year (2009) and come back at 2010. I will not be in a payroll for 2009. When i come back to US at 2010, i am planning to start my Green Card processing. I want to know if my one year stay in India will affect my Green Card processing in any way?

    Thanks a lot.



    more...


    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding dress.jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding dress.
  • jackie kennedy wedding dress.



  • a_yaja
    07-13 04:49 PM
    Done





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy onassis weddingjackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy onassis wedding
  • jackie kennedy onassis wedding



  • pd_recapturing
    09-24 10:20 AM
    My 485 app was received on July 18 at NSC, no checks cashed yet. EAD/ AP recieved on Aug 10 at NSC, got RN for EAD and AP. Is there a possibility of getting EAD card, even if 485 was not filed? One of my freinds was under the same situation, and she and her spouse got the EAD from TSC, without 485 filing.
    This is strange. Without cashing the check, how can they process the applications ?



    more...


    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy oleg cassinijackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy oleg cassini
  • jackie kennedy oleg cassini



  • indianindian2006
    08-28 01:53 PM
    One of our IV members posted today that he got an internal mail from Fragomen that visa numbers for EB2 India and China are done as of Aug 21st.
    Here is the link.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=283735&postcount=133





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. If you#39;re looking for a Jackiejackie kennedy style wedding dress. If you#39;re looking for a Jackie
  • If you#39;re looking for a Jackie



  • ramnadhan
    12-12 09:20 PM
    The U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Bulletin for January 2008 contains more bad news for Indian nationals in the EB2 category. The cutoff date for EB2, India, retrogressed by two additional years, to January 1, 2000. Moreover, the prediction contained in the Visa Bulletin for EB2, India, is that the annual limit could be reached within the next few months. If this occurs, the category will become "unavailable" for the remainder of the fiscal year.

    The explanation for this is simply that demand for visa numbers by the USCIS for EB2, India, adjustment-of-status cases far exceeds supply

    EB3 cutoff dates either remained unchanged or moved slightly forward, depending upon country of chargeability. The January Visa Bulletin cutoff dates become effective on January 1, 2008. Until that time, the December 2007 Visa Bulletin cutoff dates remain valid.


    thanks
    ram



    more...


    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. vintage style wedding dressesjackie kennedy style wedding dress. vintage style wedding dresses
  • vintage style wedding dresses



  • v_javans
    09-07 09:43 AM
    Hi All,

    Friends, I have few questions regarding EB2 category and need your help & advice.

    What are the requirements to file GC under EB2 category? I know USCIS needs 4 years degree. But I am Commerce graduate (3 years) from India and with over 11 years of IT experience, am I eligible for EB2? Can I use my experience to make up for 1 year. If not, can you suggest 1 yr. online degree (acceptable to USCIS) to be eligible for EB2.

    Thanks in advance for your time.

    Regards,
    javans.





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. Jackie Kennedy inspired thejackie kennedy style wedding dress. Jackie Kennedy inspired the
  • Jackie Kennedy inspired the



  • omved
    05-06 02:47 PM
    Does replying to RFE along with all required documents means GC is coming soon ??

    Augustus..did you get GC yet ?

    Thanks



    more...


    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding gown.jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy wedding gown.
  • jackie kennedy wedding gown.



  • lskreddy
    01-13 04:23 PM
    it won't correct, as this practice has been long stopped. You may be in trouble for sure.

    I disagree. When what you are requesting is what they should have followed in the first place, why do you back out? Damn, it seems like they screw up and we cover for their screw ups. Ask them to correct their mistake and give your 11/04 PD. If your lawyer won't, then hire another capable one..





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. Jacqueline Kennedy wore ajackie kennedy style wedding dress. Jacqueline Kennedy wore a
  • Jacqueline Kennedy wore a



  • rangaswamy
    02-26 07:17 PM
    She could pursue Masters on H4 visa as well. It has its own merits and disadvantages. Advantages are she would be eligible to in-state tution waiver(Which is significant) and could complete the program at her own pace. Disadvantage is that she would NOT be eligible for any scholorship and can not work while on H4.

    I think F1 has more advantages unless you have 485 filed (in which case i dont know what happens!)

    As an F1 student, you can work on campus, this will ensure an SSN/credit history etc etc.

    Most important, she can accept scholarship and internship offers through the course.

    The path to getting a h1b visa becomes easier as the masters students have a separate quota and also one year OPT.

    I think tution waiver will only apply if she has been independent in the last 365 days which she is not if she is on h4 visa.
    Also, some senior members informed me that you can change from H4 to F1 by applying for I 539, which the school would assist you in doing. In this case i think stamping is not necessary unless you leave the country.

    DISCLAIMER: all of the above information is based on other posts and some articles outside IV.



    more...


    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. Tags: fashion bug wedding gownjackie kennedy style wedding dress. Tags: fashion bug wedding gown
  • Tags: fashion bug wedding gown



  • go_guy123
    01-11 05:19 AM
    It would be hard to find a similar paying job in canada. Is there some kind of legal issue I would be in if I dont migrate to canada? Will I be barred from ever entering that country again?

    Canada PR rules have been tightened in Feb 2008. Once you lose it , next time you may not get PR if you apply.





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. She dressed Jacqueline Kennedyjackie kennedy style wedding dress. She dressed Jacqueline Kennedy
  • She dressed Jacqueline Kennedy



  • northstar1
    07-26 12:30 PM
    I don't think that's an option. The company has strict rules of using it's corporate attorney's through out the green card process. Hence the dilemna.



    more...


    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy onassis weddingjackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy onassis wedding
  • jackie kennedy onassis wedding



  • fatjoe
    08-25 07:49 PM
    How do we know if our case is pre-adjudicated or nor, is it only a guess based on PD, that a case may pre-adjudicated.
    Today, I called uscis, and asked if my case is pre-adjudicated or not. I was told that the rep does not have access to my personal info.

    PD - July 2004-EB2
    I 485 RD - Aug 17, 2007 and ND - Oct 16, 2007
    Attended interview at the local uscis on June 25th, 2009
    Spouse alone second FP on July 5th , 2009
    I





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. couture bridal gown 2011jackie kennedy style wedding dress. couture bridal gown 2011
  • couture bridal gown 2011



  • yetanotherguyinline
    02-01 01:40 PM
    Done! Below is my message.

    I am a high tech immigrant struck in backlog for about ten years now. Imagine the agony of having to do a narrowly specified set of tasks for ten years when your peers have gone on become vice presidents! I hope the administration does work on clearing off green card back logs for hitech immigrants and help them help America by creating new enterprises and jobs.

    -H





    jackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy onassis weddingjackie kennedy style wedding dress. jackie kennedy onassis wedding
  • jackie kennedy onassis wedding



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    12-17 08:28 AM
    Appreciate your response. Thank you so much.

    There is on Ajay chaudhury in houstan.





    KanME
    08-17 11:11 AM
    the immigration doctor gave us a supplement for only the tetanus shot since its a limited time vaccine ,according to him.
    i dont think it will be a case for rejection,at worst an RFE..





    murkal4
    08-25 03:29 PM
    got similar RFE
    for application original signature
    identity documents

    i efiled my 765 and on aug 3rd i got my rfe , i took print out of efiled copy signed it and wrote a cover letter and attached ead copy,ssn copy and passport copy
    and sent it.

    they received my response but havent updated my case yet...waiting for it..

    please let me know anyone else has similar issues and what was the result..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment