Sunday, June 26, 2011

japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo

images Cherry Blossom Tree tattoo. japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. tree tattoo design
  • tree tattoo design



  • Green_Always
    03-12 11:45 PM
    So now Parents can visit you right ?


    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)





    wallpaper tree tattoo design japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. hot CHERRY BLOSSOM TATTOO
  • hot CHERRY BLOSSOM TATTOO



  • senthiltamil
    09-22 08:54 PM
    Mine is in TSC.

    Thanks





    japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. cherry blossom tree tattoo.
  • cherry blossom tree tattoo.



  • pointlesswait
    02-13 01:10 PM
    > American Dream or Pipe Dream!!!


    ;-)





    2011 hot CHERRY BLOSSOM TATTOO japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. cherry blossom tree tattoo
  • cherry blossom tree tattoo



  • needhelp!
    05-16 05:10 PM
    What is MI phone list?

    Some of my friends got the response saying that they are getting lot of calls and your name is added to MI phone list.



    more...


    japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. japanese cherry tree tattoo.
  • japanese cherry tree tattoo.



  • paskal
    07-08 10:18 PM
    nice job





    japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. images female japanese tattoos
  • images female japanese tattoos



  • ivy55
    08-19 09:52 AM
    I got my first FP on July 31 2008- code 2 after waiting one year. Then on Aug 16, I got another FP for Code 1. no LUD yet
    Thanks



    more...


    japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. japanese cherry blossom tree
  • japanese cherry blossom tree



  • bbenhill
    11-16 12:52 PM
    I believe u can apply ur own H4. because u have the H1 approval from ur spouse. just download form from uscis website. there is complete instruction over there.

    Thx



    you have to options -

    1. your employer files change of status H1 to H4 (form I-539)
    2. you go out of country and come back on previously stamped H4. you need not to apply H4 again as long as previous H4 is valid. remember - if you decide to work in future, your employer has to file change of status application from H4 to H1 again.

    please double check before you make any decision.





    2010 cherry blossom tree tattoo. japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. Cherry Blossom Tree tattoo.
  • Cherry Blossom Tree tattoo.



  • jayleno
    08-09 10:17 PM
    Hi
    I have attended a Kaplan center in NY. Call Kaplan and ask them if they have the ability to sponsor an I-20. I know one in Manhattan(56th street) does.



    more...


    japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. makeup Cherry Blossoms Tattoo
  • makeup Cherry Blossoms Tattoo



  • sathish_gopalan
    10-18 12:41 PM
    You could send payment to
    donations@immigrationvoice.org paypal account for any
    amount that they would like to contribute. If you want to contribute 50$, then this is a good option

    This would require for them to have paypal account.





    hair cherry blossom tree tattoo japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. cherry tree tattoos designs.
  • cherry tree tattoos designs.



  • pointlesswait
    03-28 11:51 AM
    how on earth do u expect ppl to knwo how USCIS functions..:eek:
    wait and watch!


    hey! why it is like that?? last month, feb 15 08, the processing date was July 31, 2007 and how come now updated mar. 15 and the processing date became june 08, 2007??? WHY?? my friend got her gc already, hers date was july 19...she got her gc!!so wats up with that!!Do you think they will send mine (july 22)?im so upset!pls reply soon!

    pd's
    January 15, 2008: from April 07.. it became July 19
    February 15, 2008: from July 19... it became July 30
    March 15, 2008: from July 30... it became JUNE 08, 2007???????????

    Do you think it was just a typographical error that it must be August 08, 2007 instead of June???

    this is the link to nebraska service center
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    I NEED YOUR COMMENT REPLIES.



    more...


    japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. female japanese tattoos
  • female japanese tattoos



  • Macaca
    02-23 02:24 PM
    What if I-140 is approved , and the primary applicant (H1) is waiting for the PD to be current, and the dependent wants to go to school. Will this have any impact on the GC process?

    This issue was discussed in the two threads whose name I don't remember. I did not understand the whole thing. The threads had persons who were doing it or had done it.

    It will be worthwile searching the threads.





    hot japanese cherry tree tattoo. japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. cherry blossom tree tattoo
  • cherry blossom tree tattoo



  • pd_recapturing
    12-13 02:43 PM
    My sincere advice - if u are here currently on a visa then forget about applying for GC..! Complete your education and get ur degree. Then - PACK UR BAGS AND GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY OR just go back home.! This GC is bussiness is honestly not worth it anymore.!! Sorry if i sound frustrated or disheartening but I'm only being practical & realistic.!
    I second it. rkat's every word is right. Please do not make your education decision just based on GC EB2 or EB3



    more...


    house 2010 hair Cherry Blossom Tree japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. cherry blossom tree tattoo.
  • cherry blossom tree tattoo.



  • casper21
    07-26 03:53 PM
    Hey ags, I'm Confused here. Are you sure we can add spouse after the approval of I 485, providing the marriage certificate has a date of prior the approval date?
    So if I do AOS on I 485, can spouse do counsular processing?
    Is the time line 2 years or 180 days?





    tattoo images female japanese tattoos japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. small cherry tree tattoos.
  • small cherry tree tattoos.



  • Leo07
    03-31 03:03 PM
    Good Luck!



    more...


    pictures japanese cherry blossom tree japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. a japanese cherry blossom
  • a japanese cherry blossom



  • immi_seeker
    10-08 10:38 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^





    dresses cherry blossom tree tattoo japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. Cherry Blossom (Back Tattoo)
  • Cherry Blossom (Back Tattoo)



  • waitingmygc
    08-27 10:55 PM
    If employer or attorney are not helpful then there are high chances that they are hiding something, may have communicated to you I-140 approved in EB-2 whereas in real EB-3. One of my friend already have experinced same problem, EB-3 instead of EB-2. His company is in Jersey and the name starts with N.

    Another reason why employer is hiding (or don't want to share) suspecting that you can leave him.

    Be careful and try some way (as suggested above) to know about your I-140. All the best.



    more...


    makeup makeup Cherry Blossoms Tattoo japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. 2010 hair Cherry Blossom Tree
  • 2010 hair Cherry Blossom Tree



  • sbmallik
    07-23 01:55 PM
    In the stated situation, I would opt for changing the I-485 case to consular processing.





    girlfriend small cherry tree tattoos. japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. hairstyles japanese maple tree
  • hairstyles japanese maple tree



  • amitjoey
    05-31 04:07 PM
    Contributed $350 so far. Will contribute another $100 today.

    great!!!. That is the spirit.





    hairstyles female japanese tattoos japanese cherry blossom tree tattoo. Cherry Blossom Tattoo Japanese
  • Cherry Blossom Tattoo Japanese



  • jasmin45
    07-27 01:42 PM
    what about H4? I believe no job description is required...rt? I mean once H4 gets EAD. Pls reply
    After EAD is approved, H4 can work anywhere in any job.





    s416504
    02-03 10:04 AM
    I asked same question to my lawyer 2 days ago & he said "YES". One can request to consider for multiple categories by reapplying I140 again. Lates USCIS's Q&A confirms that...

    Q #3. What if the petitioner wants to request consideration of multiple visa categories on behalf of an alien beneficiary? [Answer Finalized on 06/30/09]

    A. If you want to classify the alien beneficiary under multiple visa preference categories, file a separate Form I-140 petition, with the required fee and supporting documentation for each requested visa category.

    As far as your labor qualifies for EB2, you are OK.

    USCIS - Petition Filing and Processing Procedures for Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=cfe8745543256210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)

    I have a labor approved for the requirement:
    "Must have BS in CS, EE or related field w/5 years of related experience"

    EB3 I-140 was approved in 2008. Can I re-apply for EB2 I-140 using the same labor?

    Please note I have BS in CS and had more than 5 yrs of expereince before joining my current employer. I have not changed my employer - EB3 is also from the same employer.





    belmontboy
    06-20 08:30 PM
    There is no need to change the date on I-94. As long as you have the I-797 approval petition you are good. When you leave the country, you MUSTgive the I-94 to the airline authorities. If you go to Mexico by road, there is no one to take your I-94 and so you will have illegally left the US - which can lead to problems. If you fly, you are fine!

    But still, unless you are going on vacation, do not waste your money.

    Wrong!

    I-94 is the one that determines how long u can stay.

    I-94 can be extended while staying in US.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment