Thursday, June 9, 2011

japanese dragons tattoos

japanese dragons tattoos. Japanese Tattoo Designs and
  • Japanese Tattoo Designs and



  • rtarar
    03-24 08:19 AM
    I just got approved for my 3 year extension I am on my 7 th year now.
    I just got a request from HR saying that I need to sign a promissory note for the total amount spent by my employer on H1b realted fees.

    So in short they are asking me to sing the promissory note to get reimbursement for part of the lawyer fees I had paid for this visa extension.

    Here are the important points:
    0. Total amount is like $3K.
    1. 50% owed after 1 year
    2. 0% owed after two years of service.
    3. 100% owed when employment is terminated by either party :-0
    4. 10% per annum interest after the 31st day of termination.

    Is this even legal , or it lies in the gray areas for any body to interpret anything they want.
    I dont care about the money, but I think this is borderline harassment.

    Note:This is not a desi consulting co.


    -R





    japanese dragons tattoos. Japanese dragon Tattoos.
  • Japanese dragon Tattoos.



  • gveerab
    07-30 01:07 AM
    Thanks a lot





    japanese dragons tattoos. Labels: Japanese Dragon Tattoo
  • Labels: Japanese Dragon Tattoo



  • bibs
    07-26 01:06 AM
    HI
    What are the documents required for EAD application assuming that I-485 application is already filed?
    At the time of applying for I-485, I didnot intend to apply for EAD.But after seeing a lot of application applied during July 2007, I realised that it may take years to get the Green card.So it is better to have a EAD in case if something happens to my job in the meantime.

    Thanks





    japanese dragons tattoos. Oriental Japanese Dragon
  • Oriental Japanese Dragon



  • Suva
    05-18 02:01 PM
    I am older and have 2 kids and I am also considering the same.

    +1

    Though I am older and married, I am considering the same



    more...


    japanese dragons tattoos. arm dragon tattoo designs 26
  • arm dragon tattoo designs 26



  • bond65
    08-16 12:57 PM
    Don't worry. Most likely your application will be transferred to TSC.





    japanese dragons tattoos. Japanese Dragon Tattoos 3
  • Japanese Dragon Tattoos 3



  • abhisam
    07-19 03:20 PM
    :D

    Just me doing the translation will do? And how do I demonstrate the "competence" to do that? :rolleyes:

    And yes, I am totally new to IV. The way it has been effective, I will surely contribute...

    Even I had considered the idea of translating the BC myself or getting my friend to do it for me...but my lawyer suggested that BC is a very important document and USCIS is very particular about it. so it would be better if you get it done through a professional agency.



    more...


    japanese dragons tattoos. Tattoos. Tattoos Traditional Japanese Dragon. untitled. The Japanese Dragon Tattoo is a very beautiful and colorful tattoo design
  • Tattoos. Tattoos Traditional Japanese Dragon. untitled. The Japanese Dragon Tattoo is a very beautiful and colorful tattoo design



  • jnagendra
    10-05 06:23 AM
    I am planning to go to India with my family in december. Please suggest some tourist spots across India.
    Not the usual ones like tajmahal or gateway of india etc. Thank you.

    Warngal hanumakonda siricilla bellampalli ramagundam they are not like usual tourist places or New Rajiv gandhi rahadari, rajiv Airport rajiv bus stand etc....





    japanese dragons tattoos. Beautiful Dragon tattoos – A
  • Beautiful Dragon tattoos – A



  • abdulazeez77
    08-11 08:11 AM
    Hello All,

    I have my H1B stamp and my wife has a H4 stamp from my old employer valid until December 2007. I transferred my employer in Jan 2007 and have a new I-797 valid until 2009. My wife now wants to travel outside the country and come back in a month (September 2007). Can she travel with her current stamping? What documents does she needs at the port of entry when she comes back (my I-797?). Would appreciate very much if someone can help. This is fairly urgent since she has to travel next week.

    Regards,
    Azeez



    more...


    japanese dragons tattoos. World Class Japanese Dragon
  • World Class Japanese Dragon



  • EndlessWait
    07-23 08:08 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...

    and wait it out for 6 months and then change ur employer and find a job with the same skill set. as per USCIS ur job description has to be nearly 90% same.. so for u the best option would be to wait and watch..u've no other choice..





    japanese dragons tattoos. Art Japanese Dragon Tattoo
  • Art Japanese Dragon Tattoo



  • veni001
    02-03 02:41 PM
    There's thousands of threads that talk about porting. I don't think there's any need to re-iterate those topics again.

    Specially from the crappy source you had provided.

    One word worth millions, so you are more than welcome to say what ever you want to!
    But, when we say something is wrong we should know what is right in the first place, we are more than happy to accept the truth, if you can share with us.
    Like it or not reality is tough to digest almost all the time. Let's hope our brothers and sisters will not fall prey to the evil employer(s):(



    more...


    japanese dragons tattoos. Japanese Dragon Tattoos
  • Japanese Dragon Tattoos



  • iv4gc
    07-28 10:04 PM
    Thanks for the info. Looks like I need to get Company B to recapture the PD of my earlier I140. This seems to be the best option. But I wonder if I go down this route, will it complicate and delay (significantly if I miss the window) the GC.

    If you filed your I-485 in July, 2007 with the knowledge and consent of Company A, you are in order as GC is for future employment. It would appear you did so since they did not withdraw the I-140.

    Having said, the only proper course of action is for you to go back to work for Company A after you obtain your GC.

    If you would like to work for Company B after GC, you would have to file a change of employer right now (using AC21 provisions). Alternatively you may interfile the approved I-140 from employer B with your current application. You are entitled to keep the priority date on the I-140 of employer A so you should not be affected negatively.

    If your lawyer is saying you could continue to work for employer B after GC without doing anything at this time, I would suggest you talk to another immigration attorney to hear a second opinion.





    japanese dragons tattoos. This Japanese dragon tattoo
  • This Japanese dragon tattoo



  • manderson
    09-21 03:05 PM
    Hello. I am wondering which is the main factor behind getting your GC independence from your employer - the 180 day test or AC21.

    In other words, if you stay with your 140 employer past 180 days (from 485 filing) and he withdraws (after 180 days) will it affect your 485 process?

    I know that if you change your employer after 180 days through AC21 it won't affect your 485. I was wondering does it also work if you don't use AC21 but pass the 180 day 'test'....

    Thanks is advance.



    more...


    japanese dragons tattoos. Celtic Dragon Tattoo
  • Celtic Dragon Tattoo



  • wellwisher02
    04-02 11:37 AM
    I think getting salary regulary but salary slip after three or more months is common scenario in industry (deleberate attempt by employers, so that H1B transfer can't be filed). I have faced this music, my kid facing it and I am sure many people facing this.

    I was lucky to go about it, USCIS did not ask at the time of transfer. Need to get idea, how others have handled it. Does bank statement work in this case?

    I have heard the real issue is when an employee transfers H1B from 'A' company to 'B' company after being been on 'bench' for a couple of months or more, where no salary was paid to the employee. One of my H1B friends, who was laid off, took to a motel job on cash basis to surive, lost his drive for H1B job for a few months while working at the motel, and then tried later to get back to H1B IT job. Alas, he couldn't transfer his H1B since he didn't have valid salary slips. This happened in 2002. He had to go back to India just before his current H1B visa expired.





    japanese dragons tattoos. Japanese Dragon Tattoos 5
  • Japanese Dragon Tattoos 5



  • tictac
    09-09 03:13 PM
    wow ! this is a strong case, after 6 month is over, you can easily file lawsuit on him, consequences can be real harsh on him, he can barred from filing any more h1s, greencard, maylose business license and thousand of dollars for stress and blackmailing ! hey speak to your lawyer after AC21 kicks in !

    I am too in same boat, just numbers here and there. Infact my employer has done this to all his guys. He is minting... man!!! yours is atleast asking for contract, mine just said give me flat cash, n no paperwork. he says he will return, but you know who returns.

    also he changed name of the company and so all the approved 140s has to be reapproved so all are again stuck.



    more...


    japanese dragons tattoos. Japanese Dragon Arm Tattoo Picture 7
  • Japanese Dragon Arm Tattoo Picture 7



  • gopikrishnayr
    09-07 10:34 AM
    I just spoke to my attorney and according to him there might be other repurcussions if I block the check. It seems he has heard cases where Federal govt can do proceedings against you for blocking a check and you might end up paying more. Did anyone block their checks sucessfuly and not get into any issues.





    japanese dragons tattoos. three-toed japanese dragon
  • three-toed japanese dragon



  • Beemar
    12-13 01:22 AM
    Without you we would have never known this breaking news.

    The U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Bulletin for January 2008 contains more bad news for Indian nationals in the EB2 category. The cutoff date for EB2, India, retrogressed by two additional years, to January 1, 2000. Moreover, the prediction contained in the Visa Bulletin for EB2, India, is that the annual limit could be reached within the next few months. If this occurs, the category will become "unavailable" for the remainder of the fiscal year.

    The explanation for this is simply that demand for visa numbers by the USCIS for EB2, India, adjustment-of-status cases far exceeds supply

    EB3 cutoff dates either remained unchanged or moved slightly forward, depending upon country of chargeability. The January Visa Bulletin cutoff dates become effective on January 1, 2008. Until that time, the December 2007 Visa Bulletin cutoff dates remain valid.


    thanks
    ram



    more...


    japanese dragons tattoos. Tag : dragon tattoo designs
  • Tag : dragon tattoo designs



  • another_wei
    05-02 01:07 AM
    Thanks for information. To answer I applied my H1b on June 1, 2002.
    My school finished on June 11, 2002. I did apply H1 during school but stupid me did not apply OPT. Then I get approve H1b 7 months later, more like 7 months and 20 days almost 8 months then working. I am out of status more 6 months which very bad.
    I called many lawyers, some do not want to help a few will write letter ( 1 letter 600.00)
    some said I have good chance others said unknown.

    I am still out of status even I applied H1b and waiting more 180 days? I think I am, need good reason to put on letter.





    japanese dragons tattoos. Tribal tattoos have a similar
  • Tribal tattoos have a similar



  • mariner5555
    01-08 01:55 PM
    well but one day or the other you have to change it. it is easy to change on SSN ..is it easy to change on EAD and 485 ?





    japanese dragons tattoos. Japanese Dragon Tattoo Designs
  • Japanese Dragon Tattoo Designs



  • snthampi
    04-08 11:50 AM
    sounds fishy.. if there was nothing wrong from your side, you could have won and claimed all legal fee from your x employer

    Agree. Definitely sounds fishy. Remember, there are a lot of consulting companies and lawyers are there in this forum pretending to be regular members and pushing their own agenda. I may be wrong in this case.





    SanjayP
    07-04 03:48 PM
    They are already against us and shouting on top of their lungs "SLUMDOG" for the reason that cowards and scared and suppressed people like you never gonna do anything.

    The same attitude like yours actually made us slaves for many more years, instead would have got the freedom long long time back.

    Next time when your tail is between your legs , do not try to make suggestions.


    Average American is not calling anyone slumdog. But Average American guy would be angry if he thought guest worker was saying they work harder than lazy Americans. So to say or spread this idea is not helpful to anybodys goals as CIR needs support from American citizens who will not like being thought of as lazy or not working hard.





    ashkam
    03-24 11:26 AM
    AFAIK you cannot use your SSN to receive google adsense revenues if you want to continue on H1B. It counts as business income and Google will send you a 1099 form and that is not allowed on an H1B. What people usually do is get someone in their home country to be the Google Adsense beneficiary. If you use your own ssn, on paper, it puts you out of H1B status.

    Here (http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=714462)is a link with explanations.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment