Sunday, June 12, 2011

japanese samurai tattoo

images Samurai with Tattoo and Sword japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoos.
  • japanese samurai tattoos.



  • skothuru
    06-21 12:11 PM
    Thanks for your prompt reply.Is this the format you are talking about?

    AFFIDAVIT REGARDING BIRTH

    I __________________ (name) being the _________________ (relationship father, mother, sister, brother, aunt, uncle), to ______________ (FN name), reside at ___________________ (address, including country), do hereby solemnly affirm and state on oath as follows:

    I declare that _________________ is my (son/daughter/brother/sister/niece/
    nephew). He/She was born on __(Date)_____ in (town, country) and that ______________ (father�s name) is his/her father and _____________ (mother�s name) is his/her mother.

    ______________________________

    Signature of Deponent





    wallpaper japanese samurai tattoos. japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoo.
  • japanese samurai tattoo.



  • optimist578
    01-19 07:30 AM
    I-140 Filing date : Nov 2006
    Category: Eb3
    NSC





    japanese samurai tattoo. Samurai Tattoo Design Japanese
  • Samurai Tattoo Design Japanese



  • cdin2000
    07-19 09:57 AM
    It depends on the hospital's immigration knowledge. Most of the hospitals in the NY/NJ/CT/MA/CA where there are a lot of immigrants are aware of EAD.
    So they prefer EAD over H1/J1 as they can avoid the process of application.
    This is from my personal experience. Some states like Maine, New Hampshre are not even aware of EAD. In such hospitals you can take a chance with the expectation of getting a Green card and convince them with the Social security number. Also apply for your social security number once you get your EAD. This really helps if you need to convince the hospital.

    Overall having an EAD is a big plus when compared to H1. NEVER go for J1. The waivers are very difficult to get and you'd have a lot of mental tension. I dont think its worth it, if you are planning to stay in USA. My wife stayed home for a year, when she was matched for a J1 hospital. She again applied the next year and got a H1.





    2011 japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoo. SciFi and Fantasy Art Samurai
  • SciFi and Fantasy Art Samurai



  • nvmurali
    06-02 02:49 PM
    if your employer ( who filled I 140 ) revoke I 140 then chances are there that you may get RFE while H1b transfer. You need good lawer advise. Also there is gray area for porting PD if I 140 is approved and revoked.

    My current employer (who's the consulting company) is the one negotiating to let me go fulltime with the client. So, they shouldn't revoke the 140.



    more...


    japanese samurai tattoo. samurai tattoo designs.
  • samurai tattoo designs.



  • vivache
    11-08 06:56 PM
    I agree .. I missed the 2.5 people per application, which does make sense.
    The 245i sounds like an unknown .. since I have no idea how many visa will go from eb3 for 245i. Or for that matter even for EB2

    This could be a dumb question .. but any idea . when I can get my GC for EB3 .. July 2002 priority date?

    Thanks





    japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoo.
  • japanese samurai tattoo.



  • walking_dude
    02-14 03:52 PM
    Paskal, you guys rock man.

    IV physicians is a model for special interest work done within the IV framework. There was similar idea of I-140 PP group, which sadly didn't take off. Makes me wish I had chosen stethoscope instead of the keyboard :-).

    Best of luck guys.



    more...


    japanese samurai tattoo. Black and Grey Samurai Tattoo
  • Black and Grey Samurai Tattoo



  • cool_guy_onnet1
    05-25 07:44 AM
    Education is always a good investment. You may do it for GC or for any other purpose. But my advise would be to pick a good reputed school that you can handle and do something that would help your career.
    ALways go for reputed - amongst top 100 colleges. I was admitted in top 25 but didn't take it due to higher fees. I ended-up doing from a top 50 but still I see people who took reputed colleges despite fees and other issues and they are having the last laugh.





    2010 Samurai Tattoo Design Japanese japanese samurai tattoo. Samurai with Tattoo and Sword
  • Samurai with Tattoo and Sword



  • eb3India
    06-28 01:25 PM
    This will make immigration as a major issue for next presidential election

    It would be really interesting to see how all these guys handle this issue and it will be jump start for many Republican candidates



    more...


    japanese samurai tattoo. j design: Japanese samurai
  • j design: Japanese samurai



  • sr123
    05-25 06:48 AM
    sent





    hair SciFi and Fantasy Art Samurai japanese samurai tattoo. Kanji Strength Tattoos And The
  • Kanji Strength Tattoos And The



  • LC2002
    07-10 12:11 PM
    I mailed my EAD renewal (Paper filing) with priority mail on 06/23/08 and was received at TSC on 06/26/08 but check has not been en-cashed yet and obviously no receipt. Any body in similar situation? Wanted to know how long it should take get receipt.



    more...


    japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoo.
  • japanese samurai tattoo.



  • anurakt
    12-19 10:26 PM
    Tristate chapter meeting

    CT state chapter invites its CT members and members in
    NY and NJ areas to attend the chapter meeting this
    Sunday 24 Dec, 11 AM in Stamford, CT mall.

    We would like to meet and discuss our agenda and
    action items.

    Venue- Stamford Mall central area. (there are steps,
    piano and christmas decorations). You can easily find
    it. 100 Greyrock Place Stamford, CT 06901
    Directions:

    http://www.shopstamfordtowncenter.com/infodesk/directions.html

    It is also accessable by trian from New York city. You
    can take the metro north train to Stamford. It takes
    40 minutes by train from NYC Grand Central Station.

    Date and Time: 11 AM, sunday 24 Dec.

    Organizer: Anurakt, CT state chapter. Contact phone : Please send me a private message for phone number.


    Several CT and NJ members have already told us they
    are attending. It will be great to meet everyone. I
    look forward to seeing you there.

    Anurakt





    hot samurai tattoo designs. japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoos.
  • japanese samurai tattoos.



  • ajay
    01-10 07:05 PM
    I have mentioned details about Murali Bashyam in some other post. I was introduced to him in a IAFPE seminar on immigration and stayed in touch with him for last three years (and he is finally on my file too). In my AC21 processing he helped me even though he was not my official attorney and did not charge me a penny. I found him a thoroughly gentle person and he always replies very promptly.

    Here are contact details: -

    Murali Bashyam - Managing Partner
    Bashyam Spiro & Edgerton LLP - Immigration Law Group
    www.bashyamspiro.com
    919 833-0840 x28
    919 833-4722 fax
    Jungalee, I contacted Murali and he already responded to my query that he would contact me on this monday.

    Thanks for your contact.



    more...


    house mens tribal tattoos japanese japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoos.
  • japanese samurai tattoos.



  • sk.aggarwal
    03-25 03:17 PM
    You need to go before filing labor in order to be eligible for one year extension.

    I do not agree with this. H1 extension is allowed if perm is filled one year before completion of 6 year on H1 + any recapture time.





    tattoo japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoo. samurai tattoo.
  • samurai tattoo.



  • transpass
    07-13 01:19 AM
    Hi Folks, I have a question about traveling to India...

    Want to travel from US to Indore, India. As I need to change planes either Mumbai or Delhi, how does it work?

    1. I came to know that in Mumbai, it is just change of terminals, not airports. Am I right?

    2. How about Delhi? Once I arrive at International airport in Delhi, to catch a domestic flight to Indore, is it change of airports or just change of terminals? Is there a shuttle provided?

    Thank you very much and I appreciate an accurate response...



    more...


    pictures Black and Grey Samurai Tattoo japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoo.
  • japanese samurai tattoo.



  • Enebreus
    02-09 10:00 AM
    Hot damn, that was an exciting finish!!!

    Thanks to everyone that voted for The Swarm. Your bribes are forthcoming :P

    Congrats Iamtheuggler... I'll get you next contest ;)





    dresses japanese samurai tattoos. japanese samurai tattoo. japanese tattoos samurai
  • japanese tattoos samurai



  • lostinbeta
    10-14 07:25 PM
    I thought about signing up at deviant art, but that site takes way too long to load for me, I don't have the time to browse around it, and I probably wouldn't be able to add my crap there.



    more...


    makeup j design: Japanese samurai japanese samurai tattoo. mens tribal tattoos japanese
  • mens tribal tattoos japanese



  • LostInGCProcess
    03-03 01:22 AM
    My answers in Blue....
    Thanks SL & Lost in GC process,

    Sorry for not being clear in C & D. I am in US. The question I meant to ask is about the the time that I am not physically present in US i.e. If I went for vacction in India for a month, can that one month be included in my H1B1 extension since I was not physically present in US. In other words I would file for 1.1 year extension as opposed to 1 year
    Yes, you can recapture the time spent outside the US on your H1b...if thats what you are trying to ask...usually that is done when you are approaching the 6th year on theH1b

    One the same topic, a friend of mine got a three year extension post 6 years of H1B. When asked, his lawyer informed, if you have an approved I140 then you are elegible for 3 years extension as opposed to 1 year. Is this true. Can some refer to the right CFR's
    Desi3933 has answered


    Thanks
    Senthil





    girlfriend samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoo. J P N Old Japan Samurai clip
  • J P N Old Japan Samurai clip



  • samcam
    05-18 04:30 PM
    Welcome to our newest member sheul.





    hairstyles japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoo. japanese samurai tattoo. Tattoos gt; Japanese tattoos
  • japanese samurai tattoo. Tattoos gt; Japanese tattoos



  • bsbawa10
    08-15 09:56 AM
    Why are there two "Priority Date" columns?

    There is onlly one. The other ones are for the notice date and receipt dates





    hate_me
    03-21 09:09 AM
    Online status is not always updated and cannot be trusted that much, I recieved my EAD in October and online status still shows as PROCESSING. Have your friend talk to his attorney and employer and ask them if they have recieved I140 denial notice. And anyways your friend needs attorney's help as this is not a general question which can be answered on the forum by everyone. Tell him not to waste time and look at all the options. Good Luck

    Gurus,
    I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
    Case:
    He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.





    arunsush
    02-01 11:25 AM
    please check your PM

    Check your PM...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment