Sunday, June 26, 2011

jennifer lopez hair 2009

images jennifer lopez children ugly jennifer lopez hair 2009. Jennifer Lopez
  • Jennifer Lopez



  • rkiran
    12-02 04:35 PM
    Hi,
    I have a similar situation and am going to the local office on friday.
    Did you get the AP? Did they ask more specific questions about the illness and why it is urgent etc. I am still trying to get the letter and am trying to find out what should be included on it. Also, was your letter faxed or scanned or did you get the original.

    Thanks,


    Thanks for the input.
    I actually went to my appoitnment this morning at my local uscis office, the lady was nice. but i was told that the hospital letter need to state what are my granma's sickness instead just sayong terminally ill. and she had me to go back with a new letter tomorrow, and if her supervisor approves it, I will get it right away.
    just some info to share.
    wish me luck!





    wallpaper Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez hair 2009. 2011 Jennifer Lopez Wallpapers
  • 2011 Jennifer Lopez Wallpapers



  • gdhiren
    05-08 10:24 AM
    There is nothing to be afraid of. I don't think they will even ask where you work. Just talk about Employment based GC retrogression problem and Immigration Voice. They are not interested in hunting down you or your company.





    jennifer lopez hair 2009. Jennifer Lopez
  • Jennifer Lopez



  • rajpatelemail
    02-13 01:11 AM
    H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???

    HI
    I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers(Yes , it is 11 H1 employees) mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds are resulted due to the fact that these H1 employees are not working at LCA mentioned location.

    I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.

    ** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
    Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
    I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.

    ** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.


    Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.





    2011 2011 Jennifer Lopez Wallpapers jennifer lopez hair 2009. Jennifer Lopez#39;s sleek bun
  • Jennifer Lopez#39;s sleek bun



  • vactorboy29
    06-24 04:13 PM
    Make sure Hotel is Safe and not with short term stay like pros.... .Even you have to to spend little more go for that.I had very bad experience.I had lost my documents that time.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair 2009. Jennifer Lopez Hair
  • Jennifer Lopez Hair



  • looivy
    02-22 02:37 PM
    Hi,

    Recently, I applied for H1 extension (change of employer) at Mumbai COnsulate. The Visa officer said all my documents are good but still issued me a yellow form that says that administrative process is required for my case. She gave me back my passport and the yellow form. The application is pending.

    I have a valid EAD and AP. Is it possible for me to abandon the H1 process and enter US on EAD and AP.

    I am looking for legal expertise here.

    Thanks.





    jennifer lopez hair 2009. jennifer lopez hair 2009.
  • jennifer lopez hair 2009.



  • LostInGCProcess
    06-17 05:05 PM
    The thing is AC21 applies to you as long as your I-485 is pending - the exact wording.
    The law allows you to change the job, but the job must be same or similar. Also, the law states, that the burden of proof lies on you, USCIS doesn't have to prove anything. So, if in the future (at time of citizenship or upon investigation) should they allege that you broke the law - you have to prove that you didn't.

    In this case EVL, W2s, and paychecks is enough to prove.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair 2009. 2010 Jennifer Lopez Hair Color
  • 2010 Jennifer Lopez Hair Color



  • franklin
    07-11 05:12 PM
    Need 3 more volunteers for non bay area members to help calling bay area people!





    2010 Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez hair 2009. jennifer lopez children ugly
  • jennifer lopez children ugly



  • tiger05
    03-01 07:45 PM
    Hi Rocky,

    Thanks for your reply

    Ya I was on unpaid vacation and 2006 was my first year. I will discuss with my attorney also.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair 2009. Jennifer Lopez stood out in
  • Jennifer Lopez stood out in



  • WaitingForMyGC
    02-24 04:19 PM
    Please read my posts carefully, there are no dates as I am on H1B, NO PERM Filed, NO I-140 mail date, NO I-485.

    Dude, Are you planning to marry an american citizen? :-)

    Just kidding..





    hair Jennifer Lopez#39;s sleek bun jennifer lopez hair 2009. hair hot jennifer lopez hair
  • hair hot jennifer lopez hair



  • himu73
    09-17 12:27 PM
    When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.

    Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.

    How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?

    You mean 3 copies are 3 originals right to be more clear. You can use only 1 original when you come back and get it stamped each time with a new date.

    I have used the same orginal AP for at least 4 times now.
    You can carry copies of the original just in case.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair 2009. jennifer lopez hair 2009. hair
  • jennifer lopez hair 2009. hair



  • srikondoji
    07-02 01:55 PM
    In the month of June, USCIS employees had too much of Red Bull during normal business hours, otherwise they wouldnot have become so efficient/robotic all of a sudden.

    How on earth could they take 7-8 months for 80,000 approvals and then finish the 60,000 approvals in just less than a month?

    Did DOS played a hardball with USCIS?
    By making all current in the month of JULY, DOS might have blackmailed USCIS to act fast on pending applications. If not, DOS will overburden them by infinite I-485 applications from july onwards. Finally when USCIS did its job, DOS revised the bulletin and took back what they said a fornight ago.

    Clearly, DOS and USCIS have lot to explain and come clean on the whole mess up. With no new information between june 14th and July 2nd, how could they turn 180 degrees?
    Anyone with math 101 class could have imagined that making everybody current from july onwards was stupid. All they had to had to do was move the PD for just a month or two. But again, they did what they have done and we have to bear the consequences.

    Allegations against DOS and USCIS heads
    1) They have colluded with doctors and lawyers to make a quick buck.
    2) They are 100% inefficient and need to shutdown their shops.
    3) They have generated un-ethical profits for staples, gas stations, doctors, lawyers and airline companies and postal services.

    There needs to be accountability on their part and own the mess and pay us back every penny.

    I simply need my money back or they should come out and say that i can use my same application whenever the PDs become current. In the event that i loose my visa status and i have to leave this country due to any reason, they need to reimburse me all my money.

    In just 2 weeks these guys have shattered my dreams.
    I had so many plans and they are broken all of a sudden.

    No wonder mexicans are smart by not following rules and then protest on streets.

    Its time for civil disobedience.





    hot Jennifer Lopez Hair jennifer lopez hair 2009. jennifer lopez hair color 2009
  • jennifer lopez hair color 2009



  • siravi
    11-09 04:37 PM
    Will be happy to help out with analytical writing, but I see several have volunteered already!
    What would "Media Contacts" work involve?



    more...


    house 2011 jennifer lopez 2011 hair jennifer lopez hair 2009. jennifer lopez hair blonde.
  • jennifer lopez hair blonde.



  • fromnaija
    01-23 10:39 AM
    I think with PERM in place you have to be on the payroll for the employer to apply for the GC. Pre-PERM you were not required to be on payroll..

    Thats the info that I know of (Not from lawyers) from friends.. Please correct me if i am wrong.:confused:

    No, you are not required to be on the payroll for employer to file PERM since GC is for future employment.





    tattoo jennifer lopez hair 2009. jennifer lopez hair 2009. 2010 jennifer lopez hair color
  • 2010 jennifer lopez hair color



  • yabadaba
    08-14 12:27 PM
    yes u are



    more...


    pictures 2010 Jennifer Lopez Hair Color jennifer lopez hair 2009. jennifer lopez hair color 2009
  • jennifer lopez hair color 2009



  • grupak
    03-14 04:41 PM
    Infact I know one Texas member who has contributed a percentage of his tax return last year, and will be doing it again.

    BTW.. please explain what is this $600 rebate? I already filed my taxes myself, and maybe I missed this.

    Its part of Bush's stimulus package... I don't don't think anything is required on your part besides filing taxes. The rebates should be coming in around May according to NPR, if I am not mistaken. $600 per individual filing. In a joint filing $600 each for husband and wife, $300 for each kid (ceiling?)





    dresses jennifer lopez hair color 2009 jennifer lopez hair 2009. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • americandesi
    10-15 03:32 PM
    I have this basic question. How would USCIS know that he had used EAD for the second job? As far as I know, the information submitted in I-9 doesn�t go to USCIS. During the H1 extension if he submits W2�s, Paystubs and all documents from the H1 employer alone, wouldn�t it get approved? Can anyone clarify this?

    Gurus! Can you please answer the above so that all ambiguities on this topic are eliminated?



    more...


    makeup Jennifer Lopez stood out in jennifer lopez hair 2009. 2011 jennifer lopez 2011 hair
  • 2011 jennifer lopez 2011 hair



  • newbee7
    07-05 12:53 AM
    Ombudsman had correctly predicted this fiasco back in June before the dates were made current:

    There will be severe consequences from rapid fluctuations in priority dates. If the priority date became current today, due to delayed USCIS processing and thus underutilization of visa numbers, some have predicted that within a few months as many as 500,000 to 750,000 individuals now residing in the United States under a temporary worker visa could apply for a green card. Additionally, DOL’s recent backlog elimination efforts, scheduled to be completed by September 30, 2007, are predicted to add 70,000 or more approved labor certifications yielding as many as 170,000 additional green card applications. As USCIS begins to complete these applications and request visa numbers from DOS, the 140,000 statutorily authorized visa numbers will be used. DOS then will be required to retrogress priority dates. Consequently, most applicants in this scenario will find themselves trapped where as they anticipated timely receipt of a green card, their wait exceeds seven or more years. In addition, all future employment-based green card applicants effectively would be barred from applying for many years.38

    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf





    girlfriend 2010 jennifer lopez hair color jennifer lopez hair 2009. My hair muse is Jennifer Lopez
  • My hair muse is Jennifer Lopez



  • Munna Bhai
    12-17 10:03 AM
    The letter does not say anything. It just says that your I-485 is denied.
    It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal..

    Thanks

    uscis should tell you why?? contact uscis or your attorney. What is your gut feeling? Why it might got denied. What is your PD etc.





    hairstyles jennifer lopez hair 2009. hair jennifer lopez hair 2009. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • Hong12
    12-13 11:23 AM
    I have a big problem that I got approved on the H1 Recapture to get back into US on January 15, 09 though my attorney screwed up by putting someone else background into the Petition Letter submitted to USCIS with my application. The petition letter to USCIS is all wrong. It states the wrong education, work experience and job duty. They put somebody else background into mine. They put the correct sponsoring company on the first page of the letter though at the end of the second page they put the wrong sponsoring company. In this case, what should I do and what should I answer at the US Consular in Malaysia to get my H1 Visa? What should I do now? Please advise. Do I have to resubmit the application back to USCIS? Will I get rejected? Please help. Thank you very much.





    wellwisher02
    03-27 03:22 PM
    Has anyone gone to Vancouver for H1B stamping? Please share your experience and any pointers. It will be a great help.

    Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:

    "Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "

    This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?

    Thank you.

    Hey,

    Lemme share my H1B Visa stamping in Vancouver, BC in July 2006:
    1. First of all, you need to fix a Visa Stamping appointment via www.nvars.com.
    2. Get a Canadian visa to make your trip to Canada. (I didn't have to do this since I hold Canadian Green Card.)
    3. On the appointment date, be atleast 1 hour ahead of your appointment time.
    4. Do not carry any electronic items (car remote, camera, etc) and food/liquid.
    5. Carry all the relevant paperwork along with cash in US dollars, just in case you wanna pay fees by cash.
    6. Present the documents asked for, and answer questions posed by the Visa officer confidently.
    7. The attending Visa officer will tell you to go to a particular counter to pay a reciprocity fee.
    7. Once the fee is paid, you need to collect your passport with new H1B visa stamped the next day at 3 PM.

    You will not be able to collect your passport with H1 Visa stamped the same day. If your paperwork is organized (meaning you have all the relevant documents for H1B visa stamping), you'll get your passport the next day. Normally, it is stated in their printed document that it would take 2 - 3 business days. In reality, you can collect it the next day unless your case requires more investigation (due to any missing documentation, etc) by the US consulate. You should stay there for atleast 2 business days to get your H1B visa stamping done. Getting your visa stamped in contiguous neighbouring country like Canada and Mexico is convenient as opposed to going to your home country which would otherwise cost your more time and money.

    Hope this helps.





    mast_mastmunda
    11-10 04:13 PM
    Hi,

    Thanks for the reply and sorry for creating multiple threads.

    - First H1B Employer "A"
    -----------------------------
    Approved: Oct 2006
    Stamped: December 2006
    Visa stamp valid till : Oct' 2009
    H1B transferred to Employer "B" : June 2007
    Traveling to India: November ' 2008

    On Dec12, 2007, i saw an update on I-797 from Employer "A" even though
    I have moved to Employer "B" by that time.

    The Status of I-797 for Employer "A" on USCIS website got changed
    to "Cable sent to American Consulate or port of entry notifying them of approval.".

    My concern is that whether the above status means that first Employer "A" has revoked the H1B visa?

    If yes, doesn't that means that I will NOT be able to use that H1B
    visa stamping and *new* I-797 from Employer "B" at port of entry?

    Thanks again..look forward to your response



    No comments:

    Post a Comment