Friday, June 24, 2011

jennifer lopez hair colour 2011

images jennifer lopez hair color 2011 jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • freeskier89
    01-02 02:17 AM
    Is there a good way to post swfs? We can zip them, but its nice to be able to see the entries quickly. Is there any place to post them externally so the security of the forum isn't compromised? I might be able to set up an uploader in the next week for the contest on my server if it would help.





    wallpaper jennifer lopez hair color jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. -haircut-Hair-trend-2011-
  • -haircut-Hair-trend-2011-



  • GCNirvana007
    10-04 10:25 AM
    Just landed from India to the states with permanent residency and i got asked all the stupid questions you can imagine, atleast the immigration officer gave me some good amusement after a long trip

    One of the most intelligent questions is this

    How do you get money to buy a plance ticket if you were in india for few months





    jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. dresses jennifer lopez hair
  • dresses jennifer lopez hair



  • manderson
    10-10 09:27 AM
    i filed thru TSC also, on Aug/14/15. Is this an isolated case or is this happening to others too?

    Anyone else?





    2011 -haircut-Hair-trend-2011- jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. Fall 2011 Cool Hair Color
  • Fall 2011 Cool Hair Color



  • whitecollarslave
    08-14 03:15 PM
    How long have you been on H1? Can you find a new job and transfer your H1 to a new employer? Your employer is legally bound to pay you the salary listed in LCA for H1. You do need to show evidence that you worked for your employer.

    Collect all evidence that you can about your employment, salary, contracts, etc. Have copies of timesheets, all email correspondence, pay stubs, any written evidence about how your employer did or did not pay you. Keep evidence of you actually working during the time, copies of approved timesheets would be very helpful.
    I am not sure how much money is in question here, but I would talk to a good attorney who understands immigration law as well as employment law in your state. Labor laws differ slightly from state to state. What state are you from?



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. Jennifer Lopez#39;s gorgeous
  • Jennifer Lopez#39;s gorgeous



  • shanti
    02-23 12:07 PM
    I filed my labor three years ago with a requirement of BS + a minimum of a one year experience (I had 4 years of US experience and 6 ys experience abroad at that time -feb 2005-).
    Now that I filed I-485 more than 180 days ago and I have a job offer that pays double of what is mentioned in the Labor (which the lawyer said is not a problem) , I still have an issue and is the following: in the description mentions as requirement "BS + minimum of 5 ys experience".
    My lawyer said that although I have been in U.S. working with same position and same job title for 7 ys, that to be same or similar they should require similar experience than what was required at the moment my labor was filed: ie, BS + not more than 2 years experience,... Is this true? Did anyone experience this? The employer is a big corporation and cannot change that the job description to match the minimum years of experience. The duties are 90% similar and the job title is exactly the same.

    The lawyer said that after labor was filed three years ago, that we could not count from that moment on an increased experience, with that I mean the minimum years of experience of the job in 2005 was 1 (although my resume on my labor showed 10 ys of experience) and he said that we cannot say that in 2005 was a minimun one year so you could gain experience on the job and convert it into a job with a minimumn of 4 years being same or similar). HE said that the experience clock was stopped on the labor filing date ie I cannot increase the minimun experience to make a job same or similar.

    Did anyone hear anything similar?

    Thanks and have a great weekend!





    jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. 2010 JENNIFER LOPEZ HAIR COLOR
  • 2010 JENNIFER LOPEZ HAIR COLOR



  • gc_maine2
    05-12 02:01 PM
    Hi workvisaforall,

    I am applying for renewal (paper based) for EAD and AP for both myself and mywife. IS it best to send all the documents ( EAD, AP and related docs) for both of us) in one single packet to USCIS or its best to send each appliction separately? any inputs will be appreciated.

    Thanks
    sree

    QUOTE=workvisasforall;241596]apahilaj-

    Please see responses below in color.




    Good luck![/QUOTE]



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. that Jennifer Lopez has
  • that Jennifer Lopez has



  • gdhiren
    05-14 10:18 AM
    Receipt Date: Feb 7, 2007
    EB 2, Non-premium
    Pending as of 05/14/2007





    2010 dresses jennifer lopez hair jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez hair color 2011
  • jennifer lopez hair color 2011



  • IneedAllGreen
    03-09 04:58 PM
    My I-140 is stuck at NSC from more than 750 days. I had 2 RFE's and last one was answered 4+ months ago. Last Friday my attorney had raised SR for my case after we answered our RFE. Can anyone share how long it takes for USCIS to answer on SR in case of I-140 application? :confused:

    Your input is appreciated.

    Thansk

    Any enquiry on 140 can only be done by the company or the lawyer. You have no other option except being nice with them:mad:



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. hairstyles jennifer lopez hair. DSLStart
  • jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. hairstyles jennifer lopez hair. DSLStart



  • hemanth22
    07-02 03:52 PM
    srikondiji,

    I agree with your input, all of us have lost money, time and a lot of effort scrambling to get ready to file.

    what i feel is that they realized that they will be getting only $1000 * 200 k in july and that they will be getting $2000 * 200k when they make the dates current later on. the difference is huge , now that CIR is dead and they cant raise the $4.5 billion they said for border protection

    As to what we have spent on medical reports , tickets , lawyers etc etc, they do not care

    But we should stay away from branding any body as not following the rules.
    there a lot of mexicans who are here legally and are hard-working.


    hemanth





    hair Fall 2011 Cool Hair Color jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. images jennifer lopez 2011 hair color jennifer lopez hair color 2011. hair
  • images jennifer lopez 2011 hair color jennifer lopez hair color 2011. hair



  • a_dips_1999
    06-16 05:39 PM
    Hi,
    I applied for my Perm on March 11, 2008. I haven't heard back from DOL yet. Can my employer send a letter to the congress man to enquire about this case. Is there a format for such a letter.

    any help/feed back is appreciated

    thank you
    Dips



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez hair color 2011. jennifer lopez 2011 hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color 2011. jennifer lopez 2011 hair color



  • andy garcia
    04-08 01:55 PM
    US Legal Permanent Residents 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf)


    162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.

    There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
    permitted the recapture.





    hot Jennifer Lopez#39;s gorgeous jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez hair color 2011
  • jennifer lopez hair color 2011



  • morchu
    06-02 09:58 AM
    Don't be offended by these RFE's. USCIS officers are just doing what they were told to do (doing their job).

    I understand that the marriage ties of Indians are very strong. But we are in America, and the proof they are asking is to show that the marriage is still in good trust (a marriage certificate is not enough proof for that).

    Same with birth certificate. Americans are used to giving extreme importance to birth certificates, and in India, we never had to use birth certificate as a supporting documentation. So when you don't have a birth certificate, or when the birth certificate was issues recently, they are asking for secondary documentation.

    In the rfe I received both for my wife and myself I was asked to resubmit affidavit with full names of the parents. Also was asked to produce bonafide marriage documents. It is very stressful. I could not believe why I need to provide bonafied marriage document. If I am not married to my wife, how she got her H4? I could not believe my birth certificate is haunting me this way. Any of our school records mentions mother and father names. I am going to produce affidavit again with full names and try my luck again.



    more...


    house Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez hair colour.
  • jennifer lopez hair colour.



  • jack_suv
    07-20 10:33 AM
    Hi all,

    As one reply pointed out,

    AC21 portability means you retain the same green card application i.e. labor, i-140 and i-485 after 6 months of filing i-485 and i-140 is approved.

    EAD is a way to get a job. Obviously using EAD is easier than filing H1.

    So you can use AC21 by using H1 and still retain spouse's H4.

    You can also use AC21 by using EAD but at that point your spouse's H4 is gone out of status.





    tattoo 2010 JENNIFER LOPEZ HAIR COLOR jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color
  • Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color



  • wandmaker
    03-15 11:02 AM
    is appreciated at IV. This is in addition to any other contributions (either time or money) to IV. :)

    I meant "Recurring monthly Contribution" :)

    Let us setup a recurring contribution funding drive -

    Needhelp / janilsal - can you guys set one up, I will keep bumping with my pledges as usual.



    more...


    pictures that Jennifer Lopez has jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • wrsquared
    October 27th, 2003, 06:29 PM
    ...On another level, the structure brought back childhood memories of my grandparents' farmhouse.

    On yet another level, I was facinated by all the small details - mortar, wrought iron fence, and the leaves turning colors.

    Generally, these sorts of images are what I connect with, the ones that I can't quite (or at least instantly) figure out what I'm looking at. Is this a wall, a sculpture, are those windows or doorways am I inside looking out or outside looking in.

    It's also worth noting that there is no trace of the "rule of thirds" in that image...

    Don

    Don,

    Thx for the feedback. As I read through your self-critique, I kept saying to myself, "Yah! that's it!" Good shot, good eye for the right stuff.

    As to Steve's comment on the dandelion....Sorry, Steve, I gotta disagree. Instead of a full frame of the dandelion I rather like the cut-off edges. What makes this one for me is that (at first glance) it's not necessarily a dandelion, but could be a firework sparkler or fireflies between the camera and the “brown something” in the center. I like photos that redefine themselves the more you look at them. Another aspect of the less-than-full-frame that appeals to me; It reminds me of a somewhat famous painting.

    Remember the Norman Rockwell painting that had the “No Swimming” sign in the center of focus with boys (wet and in various levels of undress) running through the frame? Some of the boys had not been “caught” because they had already made it through the frame. (You could only see their heels). There are other boys that are still trying to make it into and through the frame. Apparently these boys got “caught” swimming when the others didn’t. This dandelion photo (if you envision the counter-clockwise spin that the seed stems suggest) seem to be moving the entire subject matter from right to left. Kinda gives me a sense of motion to an obviously static object.

    Or….it could be a dandelion...slightly less than full frame.





    dresses jennifer lopez hair color 2011 jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez hair color 2011
  • jennifer lopez hair color 2011



  • KKtexas
    05-05 11:32 AM
    You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: KKtexas) using PayPal.

    Your first subscription payment, for $25.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.


    Subscription Details
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    Date of sign up: May 5, 2009
    Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: KKtexas)
    Subscription Number: S-4M2502670S455100D


    Subscription Terms:
    $25.00 USD for one month



    more...


    makeup jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. hairstyles jennifer lopez hair. DSLStart jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. Jennifer Lopez
  • Jennifer Lopez



  • anilsal
    08-30 04:59 PM
    Get ready for the next challenge in life.





    girlfriend Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • aadimanav
    10-16 11:15 PM
    You are "legally" eligible to take any job or start your own business.

    Some good job search websites are:
    www.monster.com
    www.dice.com
    www.hotjobs.com
    www.careerbuilder.com





    hairstyles jennifer lopez hair color 2011. jennifer lopez 2011 hair color jennifer lopez hair colour 2011. jennifer lopez 2011 hair color
  • jennifer lopez 2011 hair color



  • GCard_Dream
    03-06 05:10 PM
    I just wanted to make a comment. I don't have anything against color red; in fact I like red :) . It's not the red dot that bothers me; it's the delay in the GC processing. Peace.

    I guess there are some anti-immigrants on the forum who is determined to discourage members by giving red dots. I see too many people receiving red dots for no reason now a days.

    Solution. just ignore them.





    thamizhan
    07-18 10:51 AM
    I think you missed the USCIS update. You can file till Aug 17th. So its the same amount of time one month from now.

    I read some where that filing is allowed to Aug-17, but the new fees will effected on 01-Aug although July filers.

    Correct me If I'm wrong.





    OLDMONK
    07-18 09:19 PM
    I think if you got the I-140 approval before mid-August you should be able to apply for AOS. If I were you, I would keep everything (birth certificates, medical exams, photographs, etc) ready and even the application forms completed.

    Approval is not happening before Mid August. I am 100% sure. I know it sounds Brutal but is the truth, specially when USCIS stopped premium processing of I40's. Approval will take 8-10 months. Getting a receipt, yes its a possibility.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment