Sunday, June 26, 2011

jersey shore girls exposed

images The Jersey Shore Season 3 jersey shore girls exposed. girl-on-girl action.
  • girl-on-girl action.



  • LostInGCProcess
    07-25 02:19 AM
    Thanks for your replies. I have shared the information with him. He just told me that he has a PD back in 2006 EB2 from his last company. He filed Labor + 140 (approved) but did not file I-485 (sorry i did not ask him or he told me earlier).. so now that his PD is fixed you guys think he should wait ?.. His Category for filing will be the same .. Does that help reducing RFE's ?

    Please suggest.

    Thanks
    -M

    It would be nice if your friend becomes a member of IV and ask the questions himself and be part of the whole immigration process...instead of asking you to post those questions and act as a middleman.

    There are so many valuable members in IV community who can give great suggestions. First hand information is always better then passing thru a middle layer...just my opinion.

    Cheers





    wallpaper girl-on-girl action. jersey shore girls exposed. #39;Jersey Shore#39; Italian
  • #39;Jersey Shore#39; Italian



  • gk_2000
    08-28 02:22 AM
    There is no point in moving the PD if they cannot process the PD's who are current. This is what is happenning now in USCIS. I would rather they move it by small amounts and process those who are current than give false hope to people!

    Maybe false hope for your situation, but for a lot of us it means getting freedom via ac21





    jersey shore girls exposed. Girl, I love you,
  • Girl, I love you,



  • dealsnet
    08-05 11:17 AM
    I did spend EAD renewal for me and wife. Within 1 week our GC is approved. I think because of this application, they took my file out and approved. So I didn't regret the amount spend for this. I have received EAD denial letter after 3 weeks. So this is our last amount for USCIS. Many people with older priority date still in their shelf. Think about it and be happy.

    I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.

    Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?

    Thanks,

    India EB2; PD - Nov 05
    I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
    I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;





    2011 #39;Jersey Shore#39; Italian jersey shore girls exposed. Canadian pop bad girl,
  • Canadian pop bad girl,



  • man-woman-and-gc
    03-09 09:27 PM
    ne1???



    more...


    jersey shore girls exposed. the former quot;Jersey Shorequot;
  • the former quot;Jersey Shorequot;



  • MYGCBY2010
    07-27 02:37 PM
    >>>>><<<<<<





    jersey shore girls exposed. basically exposed
  • basically exposed



  • humsuplou
    11-30 02:50 AM
    Btw, regarding the letter from the hospital, is an scanned copy sent from email good enough? Or do I need original copy?
    Thanks again!



    more...


    jersey shore girls exposed. was a Lady Jersey Shore.
  • was a Lady Jersey Shore.



  • indianabacklog
    12-04 06:50 PM
    A wife of one of my colleagues got her green card through marriage. They have now been married for over eight years and she simply visits at least once a year and on at least three occasions has only visited for a weekend.

    This gives you a good idea how little time you have to be here without losing your permanent residency.

    I also know of a research fellow who I used to work with. Has had his green card for almost twenty years and in that entire time has only visited for one conference each year and then for at most five days.

    If you want to progress to become a citizen this sort of arrangement will not work obviously but if you simply want to retain your green card it would appear to be remarkably easy.





    2010 Girl, I love you, jersey shore girls exposed. The Jersey Shore Season 3
  • The Jersey Shore Season 3



  • chanduv23
    09-10 09:51 AM
    I ordered the Golf Tee - United colors of IV just now with the 1 to 5 business day shipping option, the second option. As I am planning to drive down Monday evening - I am hopeful that I will get it by then.

    I would still recommend that we bring a lot of shirts of various sizes to the rally. People will definitely buy them there.



    more...


    jersey shore girls exposed. Was getting my girl addicted
  • Was getting my girl addicted



  • pcs
    07-31 01:51 PM
    Please share the info


    thanks





    hair Canadian pop bad girl, jersey shore girls exposed. “Jersey Shore” star Nicole
  • “Jersey Shore” star Nicole



  • lostinbeta
    10-16 05:09 PM
    No problem :)



    more...


    jersey shore girls exposed. Jon Bon Jovi or Jersey girl?
  • Jon Bon Jovi or Jersey girl?



  • vandanaverdia
    09-12 07:08 PM
    23 members & growing...
    Wake up Washingtonians & Oregonians....





    hot the former quot;Jersey Shorequot; jersey shore girls exposed. from the Jersey Shore.
  • from the Jersey Shore.



  • shortchanged
    08-01 05:49 PM
    I hope and pray that they take into consideration of the post mark date . Guys any one has an idea how late in night NSC will accept incoming mail.
    NSC gets all the USPS mail only once in AM.Other carriers like fedex,UPS etc, I have seen receipt times until 3PM. may be they accept later too, but I have not seen it in these forum or elsewhere.
    I know this for a fact because,my AOS sent on september 30,2005,(last day when PD was current for my country) reached at 17.59,by FedExsameday ($335.00! went waste) but they picked it up only on 10/3/05 the next working day.USCIS sent back my 485,but processed I140.
    Tried sending it back with fedex tracking, congressmans letter,Tried thru Ombudsman, to no avail.They did not accept my proof of earlier INS notice of accepting Postmark of 4/30/2001 or earlier, for 245(i) petition for illegals.
    So they will bend their rule for illegals, but don't for legals!
    I wish they will consider post mark for you.You can never predict anything from USCIS,there is no rhyme or reason for whatever they do.



    more...


    house A nude photos of Chris Brown jersey shore girls exposed. wearing on Jersey Shore
  • wearing on Jersey Shore



  • sk2006
    08-19 01:09 PM
    I did reply same questions from many people before.
    Give me green.

    See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903

    About ADIT:
    ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
    Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
    Either way they will tell you what they want.

    ADIT (I-551) stamping


    Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.


    Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.

    Thanks Dealsnet.





    tattoo basically exposed jersey shore girls exposed. Kelly Rowland Exposed
  • Kelly Rowland Exposed



  • rameshavula
    06-15 08:04 PM
    For me I noticed the Alien # issued on the OPT card. And I noticed that my lawyer always used the same A# for my H1-B petition.



    more...


    pictures was a Lady Jersey Shore. jersey shore girls exposed. mtv jersey shore logo.
  • mtv jersey shore logo.



  • srisra
    07-13 09:25 PM
    my lawyer says... apply now.. dont know what will be situ in october.. it might go forward.. backward...my pd is 10/2003.

    he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
    is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
    i already sent money for my wife...
    my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
    the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
    are these
    reasonable fees





    dresses from the Jersey Shore. jersey shore girls exposed. The Jersey Shore girls enjoy
  • The Jersey Shore girls enjoy



  • singhsa3
    05-01 11:50 AM
    I know only three things:
    a) USCIS recommend DOS what visa cut off dates are .
    b) We know that cut off dates movement have been arbitrary
    c) If I don't help myself there is no one who is going to help me out of this mess.

    First USCIS has no control or rights in visa allocation. It is 100% DOS job. I am not pesimistic, but it may not helpful. DOS under obligations, sets the cutoff dates in various catagories as per INA, its regulations and their SOP. Recommending some procedure is a major change for them. They have to verify whatever you recommend does not violate INA, and the regulations. Even ombudusman has not achived to modify the visa allocation procedure at DOS. Only thing you can do is, if you have any evidence that DOS is not following the INA or the regulation, you can bring to their notice. Thats all you can do.



    more...


    makeup Was getting my girl addicted jersey shore girls exposed. A nude photos of Chris Brown
  • A nude photos of Chris Brown



  • gc_on_demand
    03-25 02:16 PM
    Folks,

    I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:

    1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
    2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
    3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
    4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).

    I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.


    You said you didn't get a chance to file for I 485 with company A , means you did transfer H1b. Did company A withdraw before you transfered H1b ? Did you do transfer with in initial 6 year of H1b ?





    girlfriend Kelly Rowland Exposed jersey shore girls exposed. The lessons of Jersey Shore:
  • The lessons of Jersey Shore:



  • nanneh
    04-28 08:42 AM
    Please check with your local Indian consulate if they can issue a BC. If you have a current original passport which includes the names of both your parents, it should work fine. Your original BC is not required.

    Link to this service provided by the Consulate General in San Francisco
    http://www.cgisf.org/visa/indian_services.html#mis-bc

    Thank you Samir, but this format won't help to me. Can some one clarify to me while submitting our I-485 , do we need our birth certificate which contains both parents information or only father's name is okay?

    I need to know clearly on this subject, In my present BC contains only Fathers information only.

    Pls help me if some one have that specific format which contains both parents information.





    hairstyles Jon Bon Jovi or Jersey girl? jersey shore girls exposed. While MTV#39;s Jersey Shore
  • While MTV#39;s Jersey Shore



  • nomorelogins
    11-21 11:51 AM
    please close this thread.





    makemygc
    07-26 12:31 PM
    It is advisable not to move until you get fingerprinting notice.

    The reason is that you can't update your address before you get receipt notice and FP notice comes very shortly after you get receipt notice. You may or may not get your address updated in time to get FP notice at your new address. Given the workload at the USCIS at this time, try to make things as simple as you can.

    Thanks WeShallOvercome.
    What about address change after FP Notice? How do we communicate this to USCIS. I know there is a generic address change form which you need in any case you move more than 10 miles from your place. Do we need to use the same form or is there any difference process?





    singhsa3
    10-21 07:48 PM
    That is true but I want one of them to be rejected and by not responding to FP and stopping payment on checks I am trying to exactly that.
    Refer http://www.murthy.com/news/n_staiss.html and search for "Multiple I-485 Filings Not Advisable"



    No comments:

    Post a Comment