Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber album cover 2011

images justin bieber album cover justin bieber album cover 2011. people album cover
  • people album cover



  • Libra
    09-14 04:00 PM
    Pradhan is being interview on EBC radio....now

    Whats the 30,000? I'm not listening





    wallpaper people album cover justin bieber album cover 2011. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • MightyIndian
    06-05 11:24 PM
    The 765 instruction form mentioned an alternative address for courier/express deliveries as follows:
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    4141 N St. Augustine Rd
    Dallas, TX 75227.

    I sent my application by USPS Express mail to the above address and someone by name D LAITZ signed for the delivery. I sent the package on 6/2 and it reached USCIS on 6/3. I just checked my bank account and the fee check was cashed revealing the receipt number.

    MI





    justin bieber album cover 2011. chris brown justin bieber next
  • chris brown justin bieber next



  • vinzak
    04-20 06:09 PM
    Hello all,

    I filed for EAD renewal at TSC in early Jan 11. My current EAD expires end of April. I am just wondering how long TSC is currently taking to renew EADs.

    Any experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


    FYI, I received my EAD on Monday. So from application to receiving 105 days.

    Took a call to the service number, scheduling an infopass appointment and a letter from my lawyer.

    I think the best thing to do is setup an infopass as soon as you are eligible. I believe they do some legwork before the appt like enquiring with the EAD officer etc. before the appointment. I cancelled the infopass the day before the appointment since my online status had changed to post decision activity.





    2011 justin bieber never say never justin bieber album cover 2011. new justin bieber cd 2011.
  • new justin bieber cd 2011.



  • sdrblr
    08-27 08:03 PM
    Use FOIA form to get a copy of your I-140 approval notice. It is a slow process. Can take upto a year to get the document.

    USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a 1RCRD&vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )

    Did not know that you can use FOIA for obtaining a document that does not belong to you (or you dont own it)



    more...


    justin bieber album cover 2011. justin bieber pray album cover
  • justin bieber pray album cover



  • perm2gc
    08-30 12:50 PM
    Dear IV Members,

    The IV members have been traveling to DC and other locations while they meet the policy makers, special interest groups and the lawmakers in Washington DC. We have a few core members who have spent thousands of dollars from their personal savings for travel purposes.

    Since the core members have a preference to not draw money from the funds collected to date to be spent on travel, I am proposing that IV members donate their Frequent Flyer Airline Miles to IV. Typically, it requires about 25K miles to get a ticket in continental US and all the miles for a ticket should come from one account.

    These airline miles would be used for the core members if and when needed. You need not transfer the miles at this time and only need to pledge. I will prepare a list of personnel who pledged and will contact you when your miles are needed. Miles on major carriers- American, United, Delta, Continental, Southwest etc..are welcome.

    To kick start the pledge drive, I am donating 25,000 Airline Miles on American Airlines to IV.

    Come on members..! and pledge in this novel pledge drive for Immigration Voice.
    Good Idea but as far i know the miles should be used by the account holder itself(I know southwest has that policy)but rest i am not sure





    justin bieber album cover 2011. justin bieber cd cover 2011.
  • justin bieber cd cover 2011.



  • glus
    08-10 11:48 AM
    Friends

    This is my situation

    My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
    My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.

    Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.

    Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
    Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.

    Pl advice

    Thanks

    A person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.

    Best Wishes,



    more...


    justin bieber album cover 2011. calendar pictures, Justin
  • calendar pictures, Justin



  • rackinghengxin
    04-21 07:21 AM
    I see your point, the topic above is debatable, and however, I am in your corner. Pallet Racking (http://www.rackingchina.com)





    2010 chris brown justin bieber next justin bieber album cover 2011. justin bieber album cover
  • justin bieber album cover



  • rcr_bulk
    07-23 11:30 AM
    Hi,
    I am planning to renew my AP while in India. What is the procedure to do this?

    My details :
    Applied for H1 transfer - Dec 15,2008 - normal category -still pending
    Ap - valid till Nov 2009
    EAD - valid till Nov 2010.Using AC21 for working with the present employer.

    I came back to India in March, after completing the project.
    My present employer wants me to come to the US only when I have a project in hand.
    Based in India, it is very difficult to find the project. Also, most of the projects need US citizen, GC holder, so very less projects available to the H1-B holders. Due to the recession, working on the contract is again a problem, since companies want the permanent employee, instead of contract employee.
    I understand that presently working on H1 is difficult, since one should have the project in hand before applying for H1. Sometimes, at the port of entry they ask for paystubs for all the period, ask about the end client details etc. Sometimes people were sent back, since they didn't have all the details at the port of entry.

    In this scenario, I am still not sure, if coming back to US will be a good option or not.
    But I may need to come if the AP renewal is not possible from India.

    In present scenario, If AP renewal is not possible from India, I will have to unnecessarily travel to US on existing AP (till Nov 09).I won't be able to come on H1-B, since my H1 application is still pending even after 6 months. How can one do AP renewal while in India?

    Since in the present scenario,I may not get a job(since I don't have GC/citizenship),will it be advisable to come to US just to renew AP?
    My ead is valid till Nov 2010,which means If I enter US before ead expiry,I will be able to work on ead.I have lost all the hope for H1 now,since it is more than 7 months.Of course for ead,is it possible to renew it while in India?
    I don't have much finances now,so travel to US just to renew ap/ead in the hope of getting gc one day,is bit problematic.I am on EB3 labor 2006 , so GC process will take atleast 5 years.
    Even if I reach US for AP renewal, I have to stay there for 2-3 months,till AP gets renewed.
    I am not very confortable with this situation.
    I just want to keep my GC process going by renewing ap and ead.Is there any way out of this?
    I think the rule is , If you don't come to the US while the AP is valid, you abandon the I-485.
    Can you give me some guidence on this?

    Try applying online, if lucky you will get.



    more...


    justin bieber album cover 2011. Justin+ieber+album+cover+
  • Justin+ieber+album+cover+



  • aadimanav
    09-05 03:56 PM
    Congratulation to all EB2 who are getting their approvals. Have a wonderful post-GC life :)

    When will, we EB3s (India), see some light at the end of the tunnel.

    Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:





    hair new justin bieber cd 2011. justin bieber album cover 2011. JUSTIN BIEBER BABY ALBUM COVER
  • JUSTIN BIEBER BABY ALBUM COVER



  • americandesi
    08-11 05:39 PM
    That is not a flaw in the system and in the USCIS manual, they know it. Since the previous I-140 is already approved and you've stayed more than 6 months in that I-140, then there's no need for the ability to pay. USCIS is treating your case as if you already have a GC, it is just that it is pending.

    If one has a GC, he can transfer to another employer. It is your risk if your new employer has not the ability to pay you. The same is true with portability, USCIS doesn't care anymore if you transfer to an employer with no ability to pay you because the first I-140 is already approved and you worked for it already. They are concerned now about your I-485 (AOS) and your qualifications under it.

    What you say holds good only if employer A had already paid the proffered wage during those 6 months.

    Suppose employer A is currently paying 70K and the wage for the proposed GC position is 80K and if employer A is able to prove that his Net Income or Net Assets is >=80K then it’s sufficient to prove ability to pay. In such a case, he is bound to pay 80K only after I-485 approval.

    Going by above, the employee wasn’t paid 80K at anytime. Even then, USCIS approves his I-485 if he is able to provide an offer letter from employer C with similar roles, responsibilities and wage as the proposed GC position with Company A, though the abilty to pay 80K by employer C is in question.



    more...


    justin bieber album cover 2011. Justin Bieber Baby Cover by
  • Justin Bieber Baby Cover by



  • mali03
    05-26 11:42 AM
    Thanks Immigration Voice Team for all ur hardwork and dedication. You guys rock, man. Appreciate QGA for working with us and hope they keep up the same spirit till this bill passes into law ;)



    Thanks to IV core members, QGA, senators and their staff.
    Kudos to Immigration Voice!





    hot justin bieber pray album cover justin bieber album cover 2011. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • Motivated
    10-27 09:22 AM
    to Motivated...

    Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p

    Good Job!

    at least there is some action involved, you should join too....especially if you are from WI

    just saying meragcdedobhai - won't get it.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber Album. justin bieber album cover 2011. album art. justin bieber
  • album art. justin bieber



  • mrsr
    05-19 11:22 PM
    No friend i am planning to do next week





    tattoo justin bieber cd cover 2011. justin bieber album cover 2011. justin bieber y su novia 2011.
  • justin bieber y su novia 2011.



  • martinvisalaw
    07-06 04:42 PM
    Hi Martin,
    Thanks once again for your reply with in no time.I really admire your service.I went through your Faqs but the part i dint understood is..

    If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.

    As i get a new I94 attached with expiration date as my new 797 approval date(Assuming i get approval after my travel when i am in USA) .So my old I94 is valid till My present visa date and after that i have my New I 94 which is valid till my Extension approval date.So iam unable to get what complication i may get into.Only problem i can think of is if i dont get I 94 attached to my I 797 Approval Notice.Do let me know if iam missing anything.Thanks again.

    The complication occurs if the extension is approved while you are outside the US, and you only show the old visa on returning. In that case, your old expiration date will govern, because it will supersede the extension approval based on the CIS "last action rule."



    more...


    pictures calendar pictures, Justin justin bieber album cover 2011. one remix album Justin
  • one remix album Justin



  • aps
    01-07 10:09 AM
    can you please explain little more? what is meant by after invoking, is it AC21?

    If one enters using AP,then works for his current employer , even then, he/she has to leave and reenter to get h1 status? or only in case of ac21?
    thanks in advance.





    dresses Justin Bieber Never Say Never justin bieber album cover 2011. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • Berkeleybee
    05-24 11:33 PM
    To reinforce our fax campaign, we should start calling the senators and start reinforcing our message to them. Please do not hesitate or be shy of doing this. Now is the time that you can make a difference.

    Please stick to directions and talking points, stay on message and be calm, polite. Avoid sarcasm and rhetoric at all costs even if they disagree with you completely.

    Here are the instructions of what you should do

    Call the Washington DC Phone numbers of the following Senators. Check this post during the day because we may add to this list:

    We want to reach them as early as possible before the vote on the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and 4182 take place. The Senate reconvenes at 9:15 am tomorrow (May 25, Thursday), we do not know at when the vote on these amendments will take place, so call as early as possible:

    • John Cornyn (TX) - 202-224-2934
    • Ed Kennedy (MA) – 202-224-4543
    • Arlen Specter (PA) – 202-224-4254
    • John McCain (AZ) – 202-224-2235
    • Larry Craig (ID)– 202-224-2752
    • Lindsey Graham (SC) –202-224-5972
    • Jeff Bingaman (NM) - (202) 224-5521
    • Dick Durbin (IL) – 202-224-2152

    WHY IT IS OK TO CALL SENATORS WHO ARE NOT FROM YOUR STATE

    Even if a senator is not from your state and if that questions comes up during phone call, explain the reason for calling by saying that "Since Immigration laws are federal laws and every senator's vote affects us in all 50 states, your time and the senators support would be highly appreciated".

    Once they pick up the phone:

    1. Introduce yourself

    My name is _______ I am a member of a volunteer organization called Immigration Voice which advocates legislative changes for improving the GC processing for legal immigrants.
    I have been a legal resident of the USA for x years and my employer is sponsoring me for a greencard.

    2. Ask for the Immigration Counsel/ Staffer

    3. Talking Points

    • Very Briefly Express Overall Support for the Bill

    Request the Senator to support the Comprehensive Immigration Bill, especially those provisions that support the highly skilled immigrants. Reiterate that all of us are LEGAL immigrants and have obeyed the laws of immigration at all times. Reiterate the fact that many of us have been waiting here for more than 5 years to get our green cards.

    • Oppose the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182

    At present the CIR bill has a provision of not counting dependents against the cap. This is the way it should be because employment based visa quotas are properly meant for essential highly skilled workers, they shouldn’t be wasted on their dependents. After all the American business that is trying to stay competitive by hiring this workers is petitioning to get a skilled worker, not a dependent child.
    The Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182 try to once again include dependents in the calculations of the annual quota for employment based highly skilled workers. This is harmful for American competitiveness, and will waste visas meant for highly skilled essential workers on their dependents.

    Urge the Senator to vote against these amendments. Remind them that Sen Bingaman’s own PACE Education bill (S. 2198) does not include dependents in the calculation of the annual quota for high skilled workers.

    • Thank the staffer for their time.

    Post Here. Once you have called these senators, post back here so that it will motivate others to do the same.



    more...


    makeup Justin+ieber+album+cover+ justin bieber album cover 2011. Justin Bieber Album.
  • Justin Bieber Album.



  • prinive
    02-18 03:35 PM
    Last Up Date

    I am fairly new to this community and not familiar with acronyms.
    Can someone kindly explain what LUD is ?
    My PD is now current as well and want to find out how to track my case.
    Thanks for everyone's collective support. :D





    girlfriend justin bieber y su novia 2011. justin bieber album cover 2011. avril lavigne album cover 2011
  • avril lavigne album cover 2011



  • yagw
    09-26 07:27 PM
    This is disheartening...

    Don't be. You will be current in Oct and I believe going forward (chances of retrogressing to 2005 is very slim if at all there is any retrogression).

    That said, don't wait for USCIS. Be proactive and do all you can. I would suggest

    1. Calling the USCIS customer service (get hold of level 2 rep by telling the level 1 your case is outside normal processing time) and try to get the status of your case. Might take few tries before you can get some info.
    2. Open an SR.
    3. Do the above for your dependents if any.
    4. Make infopass (you have already done this).
    5. Contact local congress man/woman.
    6. Send mail to CIS Ombudsman
    7. If your security check is not cleared yet, you can contact FBI (by phone) and find out the status.

    (more information on all these can be gotten from simple google search. If not, post here and some one here should be able to help you.)

    Good luck.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Baby Cover by justin bieber album cover 2011. Is never say upcoming album
  • Is never say upcoming album



  • BharatPremi
    04-16 04:34 PM
    What is an "MTR"?





    sparky_jones
    03-12 09:34 PM
    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)

    Congratulations!





    skd
    06-03 02:48 AM
    This came up to my mind : In senate there was voting on whether to bring immigration bill or not on to table , voting is around 60+ - 30+ , now these 30+ are sure they are going to reject it atleast with 90% confidence. we need to target the remaining 60 more compared to 30 who are already against to senate bill. This is very imp i dont know how to gather those details any help please ?
    I agree with bigboy007 that we should only focus on INTRESTED senators/congressman



    No comments:

    Post a Comment