Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010

images Justin Bieber and his rumored justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. It looks like Justin Bieber
  • It looks like Justin Bieber



  • ivgclive
    03-22 09:10 AM
    And u can get your GC by him sponsoring for you as parents in just 15-16 years from now.
    That will be faster than this EB2 and EB3 backlogs.
    You help him now, and he will help you.

    Much better.

    Added advantage. When they file green card, you don't have to be in "JOB", you can retire and go back to India. When things are ready, get your flight back.

    :D





    wallpaper It looks like Justin Bieber justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. Justin Bieber who is rumored
  • Justin Bieber who is rumored



  • sixburgh
    08-13 11:01 AM
    Once you are on AOS status you do not need H4. If you have renewed it that's fine it does not matter.
    My wife came to us in 2004 and she got her EAD/AP in 2007 and I did not apply H4 for her ever since. We have have gone out of country and come back in on AP.

    Exactly.
    I should be fine!
    I renewed it for the reason that for any reason her 485 gets cancelled, since she will always have an approved H4, she can atleast go to India, get an new H4 stamp and re-enter
    Than going out of status completely.
    Isnt that a good plan?

    But no, someone is scaring me, is all.

    I do hope that more experts read this thread and concur with me OR atleast tell me any corrective action.





    justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. justin bieber and his
  • justin bieber and his



  • irrational
    06-19 09:12 AM
    Thanks Folks,
    I will efile today and I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

    -Bipin





    2011 Justin Bieber who is rumored justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. Who Is Justin Bieber#39;s New
  • Who Is Justin Bieber#39;s New



  • delhirocks
    07-08 04:28 PM
    Good Job...



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. “Someday” by Justin Bieber is
  • “Someday” by Justin Bieber is



  • bsbawa10
    11-24 03:16 PM
    I just started using SBI global and I am happy with their services. One question though. I am sending money to my own account. I know we have to declare the accounts more than 10K. Is the interest earned on that money taxable in US ? Another question is , since we are here is that money taxable in India also ? If yes, how do we manage our indian taxes while living here(tax returns etc). Any help would be great.





    justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. +of+justin+ieber+2010
  • +of+justin+ieber+2010



  • guyfromsg
    02-07 03:20 PM
    Some banks like Bank of america you can see the deposited check's front and back image..Sorry you may already know this...

    You used one check to pay the lawyer...sorry my bad.



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. Justin Bieber wants on #39;The X
  • Justin Bieber wants on #39;The X



  • snathan
    02-09 11:09 PM
    Hi bkn96!!! That was a long time to wait for an MTR... Did they ever refund you for the wrongful denial??? =)


    do you think they will?





    2010 justin bieber and his justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. Justin Bieber and his rumored
  • Justin Bieber and his rumored



  • InTheMoment
    06-05 07:55 PM
    In such cases, the PO Box owner or auth rep. takes the note that is left in the PO Box and collects the mail piece. This also applies for signature confirmation and other USPS services that requires a signature

    The online status of my package on USPS tracking page shows same message as yours. It just struck me that how can a certified mail be delivered to the agency if one is sending it to a PO Box. I mean how can USPS get a delivery signature from a real person if the address is not a physical address, but a PO Box number. Any thoughts?



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. Justin, 16, clears up all the
  • Justin, 16, clears up all the



  • AB1275
    12-12 11:29 AM
    My PERM was applied in Nov 2007 and 140 in early- mid 2008.
    It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.


    Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied. The main reason being the company has a loss and the books are not audited.

    My lawyer suggested that we appeal the deinal and start a new PERM in EB3 category.

    Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th year? Any suggestions?

    I'm confused and scared at the same time. Not sure what to do..
    please suggest me all the options available to me.

    Thanks!





    hair Who Is Justin Bieber#39;s New justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. 2010 justin bieber and his
  • 2010 justin bieber and his



  • cagedcactus
    05-03 06:54 AM
    thanks a lot friends, I appreciate your inputs.......:)
    I had couple of companies contact me, so will look for a solid new start.
    4 years of wait down the drain......:mad:



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. Justin Bieber Jasmine Villegas
  • Justin Bieber Jasmine Villegas



  • go_guy123
    02-28 03:16 PM
    Nothing to worry if you are a genuine employee of a genuine company, as most of us are! People who don't cheat need not be afraid of USCIS or IRS inquisition.

    A lot of it is about harassing small businesses for documentation mistakes and levying fine.

    I-9 Crackdown to Intensify with New ICE Audit Office � Talk Immigration (http://www.talkimmigration.com/non-immigrant-visas/i-9-crackdown-to-intensify-with-new-ice-audit-office)





    hot “Someday” by Justin Bieber is justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. justin bieber girlfriend
  • justin bieber girlfriend



  • indio0617
    05-02 03:43 PM
    Well, good lawyer or bad lawyer, everyone here knows, that they never reveal the true story of what and where the company messed up.
    I want to just find out that, if I transfer to a new company with 14 months left on that 6 year limit, do I have enough time to transfer H1, file brand new Perm, file a brand new I 140 , get approved, and get three year extention instead of on year? a small window for timing here. Should I stick with the same company?
    Any input is appreciated.
    thanks.....


    Yes. You definitely have time to do all that. PERM should take max 4 months total time, I-140 via premium processing will not take more than 2 weeks. So, you need not worry about the timeline at all.

    If you want to move to a new employer go for it.



    more...


    house is dating Justin Bieber. justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. house and+his+girlfriend+kissing justin bieber and his girlfriend kissing in
  • house and+his+girlfriend+kissing justin bieber and his girlfriend kissing in



  • rsdang
    08-15 03:54 PM
    Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.

    We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).


    Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.


    Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.



    And thank you for staying to help the rest...





    tattoo +of+justin+ieber+2010 justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. justin bieber n his girlfriend
  • justin bieber n his girlfriend



  • eb3_nepa
    01-14 03:07 PM
    Only H1 reform is likely by feb 15th.

    Ok so any news on that front as to when the H1B increase bill will be introduced? Is that bill still on target?



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber wants on #39;The X justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. Jaden Smith and his girlfriend
  • Jaden Smith and his girlfriend



  • REEF�
    06-11 03:52 PM
    And everyone has a side with some boobies!





    dresses justin bieber girlfriend justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. house Justin Bieber has found
  • house Justin Bieber has found



  • dummgelauft
    07-28 01:08 PM
    In the longer run I think many of us will go back if not close to 90%. That is the charm India holds in our hearts and minds.

    Its just not jobs or lack thereof, its not about comfortable life or lack thereof, you will be pulled back at your heart.

    And with all the brains going back India can no longer be poor and will overflow with talent so there will be more companies moving into India.

    I plan to go back regardless of GC.

    It will always be poor. Always corrupt, always overpopulated. There is going to be civil unrest, on the scale of a civil war..just watch. The have nots will eat the "haves" for breakfast, lunch and dinner.



    more...


    makeup Justin, 16, clears up all the justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. is dating Justin Bieber.
  • is dating Justin Bieber.



  • tejonidhi
    11-27 10:35 AM
    Hi,
    one of my friend is working for a desi consuting firm. Due to emergency at his place he has to leave to India dusring the labor substition process. Now the consuting firm is saying that they have substituted a labor for him. They did not apply for I140 for him. Please let me know if there is a way to find weather his labor is substituted or not.
    Thank you





    girlfriend justin bieber n his girlfriend justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. Justin Bieber asked his
  • Justin Bieber asked his



  • kumar1305
    01-26 07:33 PM
    Instead of all this country caps, applying for GC and waiting, why don't they get a rule like European countries? In UK, netherlands and Denmark it is very simple. All you have to do is prove that you made more money (ofcouse taxes count) than the stipulated amount by the government. Pay the taxes for 4 or 5 years and take the GC(Permanent Resident). Simple no lawyer no crap. Country benefits we benefit. I lived in UK for more than 3 years and I would have become a citizen by now. But never wanted to be in UK, it was only a stop over. I always loved America, don't know why? Do you think it is because of Hollywood? I'm kidding. But still I love this country. Hope things will change some day. If not my daughter will sponsor me when she turns 21.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Jasmine Villegas justin bieber and his girlfriend 2010. justin bieber girlfriend
  • justin bieber girlfriend



  • Ψ
    06-09 06:52 PM
    there finally got it...after soo many tries....





    waiting_4_gc
    01-18 01:54 PM
    Great idea. We are getting another opportunity to meet with our NorCAL IV members.
    I am in.
    Can someone PM me with more info about this event?





    santiwar
    07-21 09:38 PM
    If John Lennon was alive, i am quite sure he would be a member of IV. considering how much paint he was put through to get a green card...

    For those who have seen the documentary " U.S. vs John Lennon" documentary will certainly know what i am talking about.

    His way of protesting was actually quite similar to ours. He was a self proclaimed "Peacenik". He protested by laying in bed and growing his hair...

    For those interested in this documentary can look for it on Google Video. Just checked, its still there. Just search for "USVSJL.avi "

    "All we are saying.....is give GC a chance"

    Peace out!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment