Monday, June 27, 2011

justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures

images Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • gcdreamer05
    08-12 06:01 PM
    hello all,
    Lets say you are a citizen here or your son is a citizen becasue he was born here.
    Then you decide to go back and he starts studing with the PIO, I guess that works till he gets to college(Govt colleges are NRI quota right?)

    Then when he want to work there dose he have to get a VISA like us comming here to work ?

    I ask this becasue a friend of mine said a major IT company in India said that such a person cannot work in India without a VISA and they are not sponsering any visa's now.

    so when he tried to come to the US, it seems that he had to pay for all his education as an NRI would have paid.

    also if you reject the US citizenship and US is not going to give you any visa..ever !


    Sorry i dont have an answer for your question, but reading this i was very surprised because there used to be some forward emails going on, saying after 10 years, all angrezi's will be standing in queue outside indian consulate waiting for harra patta....... some kind of mail like that, looks like it is becoming a reality :)





    wallpaper Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • eb3_nepa
    12-09 05:08 PM
    I agree on this "full disclosure". If I have to leave a comment or a red/green dot, the person writing the comment HAS to be forced to reveal their ID.





    justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • GC_1000Watt
    05-23 02:25 PM
    AFAIK DS 156 and DS !57 are no longer required. These have been replaced with DS 160.

    My last experience in Mumbai consulate was 2 years back after I changed job and went to India. My experience was very good -- not a single question asked . An Indian lady called me and said your Visa is issued. Collected Passport in evening at VFS Office (BTW, there is a very long queue for passport collection)

    However, I do not work for consulting company, never worked for any Desi Consulting and I already had a couple of H1 and L1 visa stamps in my passport.
    I am travelling again now but avoiding the hassle of stamping. Returning with current stamp whcih will be valid for 10 more days after my return (I already have the extended 797)
    You were right in saying that DS 156 & DS 157 is no longer required. Here is the link
    General Information- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/general_information.html)

    BTW what is this PIMS thing? Do I have to do anything regarding PIMS before taking the apoointment for VISA interview or before/during the actual interview?





    2011 selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin justin bieber selena
  • Justin justin bieber selena



  • rsb
    06-19 07:47 PM
    Fellows,

    I had my PERM labour and I-140 approved with priority date Dec 2005 in EB2 category. I changed my job in April and was hoping to get the priority date transferred to with new labour and I-140 from new employer. I have not started the GC process with new employer and am in good terms with old employer. With the priority dates being current for July (and probably for August too), what are the options I have:

    1. Filing new labour and pray to get approved before end of August. Then file for I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Do I stand a chance there, with advertisement publishing and other formalities?

    2. Can I file my I-485 with old employer while working with new employer. What are the documents I would need from old employer.

    3. If answer to question 2 is 'yes', do I need to go back and work for old employer ever (before or after getting green card)?

    Thanks



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • mbartosik
    09-05 09:09 PM
    So how about a fax campaign in favor.
    That should not be too distracting from rally preparations.

    Specifically we should highlight support for the increase in greencards. Other provision in STRIVE may have more enemies. Lou Dobbs is already all over it.





    justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • jotv
    10-16 11:31 PM
    thanks and i am expecting more details



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin-Bieber-Selena-Gomez-
  • Justin-Bieber-Selena-Gomez-



  • delhirocks
    07-03 12:21 AM
    Yes, it's my case that just got approved. See my signature for dates.

    Congrats, This is the only positive that came out of this fiasco. Iam sure its big relief for you and potentially 60,000 other filers. Enjoy...





    2010 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • signin241
    07-24 09:15 PM
    Thanks for the responses.

    I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. 2 of 99. Justin
  • 2 of 99. Justin



  • Jerrome
    11-21 03:31 PM
    you have mentioned that you were traveling from India to USA. So the staff took the i-94 which you NEWLY got after you landed in USA . If that is the case then it is a problem. Consult a lawyer. It is not stolen or lost.It may go to USCIS that you are going out of country.





    hair Justin justin bieber selena justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • hawkeye1
    11-14 06:09 PM
    If a labor is applied in EB3 category and later 140 is applied under eb2(bs+5 year experince and salary range). Will there be any complications after invoking AC21?

    Thanks!



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • ufo2002
    08-16 03:54 AM
    Cuba isn't the only communist nation.

    The special favorable treatment to Cubans is stemming from political needs than any lobbying. US wants to oppose the last remaining communist Government in Cuba and attract its citizens to establish a democratic government there. Please do not feel jealous of these special treatments.

    To get a favorable treatement for Indians, wish for a communist revolution in India too. Then most of us would get the Greencard under Asylum quota or anti-communist quota. :D





    hot Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • needhelp!
    01-18 04:46 PM
    makes sense to me..



    more...


    house Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin Bieber amp; Selena
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena



  • duttasurajit
    10-18 12:19 PM
    Thanks everyone for the valued response. One last question:

    I was under the impression that the job title does not matter for AC21 as long as the job duties are similar. For example, instead of IT Manager, say, I get a title of Developement Lead/Team Lead and the Job duties are similar.
    What happens in this case? Is it still risky to pursue AC21?





    tattoo Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • cygent
    04-16 04:18 PM
    Hi Sara,

    Could you please post you case details & PD?

    This is my first post here but I am silent reader for past two years. I got my GC approved couple of weeks ago. A week before that,



    more...


    pictures Justin-Bieber-Selena-Gomez- justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • eucalyptus.mp
    02-16 03:37 PM
    I am working in US from Feb 2007 to till date. I was on H1-B visa This H1-B petition is valid till 30 sep,2009. I am currently on project which ends on 31 March 2009 . Before that I want to change my employer .
    Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
    Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
    Please give me your valuable suggestions.



    Thanks...





    dresses Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. house Justin Bieber And Selena
  • house Justin Bieber And Selena



  • bobby
    04-03 02:18 PM
    see answers in CAPS:
    Couple of questions, if you don't mind.

    1. Did you go on your vaction after getting your 3 year extension based on your approved I-140? NO MY H1B HAD BEEN EXTENDED FOR 1 YEAR AS I HAD ALREADY COMPLETED SIX YEARS BUT DID NOT HAVE AN APPROVED LABOR CERTIFICATION OR I-140 YET

    2. Did you apply for 3 year H1-b extension even though your passport was not renewed? YES IN EARLY JAN 07

    3. Did you renew your passport before you travelled on your vacation? I am asking this just to know which passport had your visa stamp? NO, "OLD" PASSPORT HAS VISA STAMPS FROM FIRST SIX YEARS ON H1B

    4. Did UCSIS approve your H!-b extension for 3 years and does the I-94 on your I-797 indicate that the new H1-b is valid for 3 years? PENDING CASE NOT APPROVED YET. USCIS WORKING ON RECEIPT DATES OF 1/13 AND MY RECEIPT DATE IS 1/26

    WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR EXTENSION APPROVAL A NEW I-94 IS ATTACHED TO THE EXTENSION NOTICE AS IN THE CASE WITH PREVIOUS RENEWALS/EXTENSIONS



    more...


    makeup 2 of 99. Justin justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • letstalklc
    11-05 02:49 PM
    Just voted.

    Thank you very much for putting here in the immigration forums.





    girlfriend Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • jasmin45
    08-08 04:57 PM
    Yeah!! It was posted on USCIS site also!!

    See, I mostly frequent this forum only (and I think that's true for a lot others), and didn't see it posted here. So, went ahead and posted it. The other thread is in members only forum!!

    You can see that on Homepage! As you say this is duplicate. Please request admin to delete this thread?





    hairstyles Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez hawaii pictures. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • mohitb272
    10-22 04:03 PM
    My friend also got her checks encashed last friday...thanks for replying everyone :)





    DyersEve
    10-20 10:02 PM
    thnx but do you mean what the text says or the font/format/position of it?





    raju_abc
    07-22 11:45 AM
    Hi Thanks for your inputs.

    But both the employers are consultant.
    One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
    So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment