Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot

images Justin news about time like at justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. Justin-ieber-kissing-selena
  • Justin-ieber-kissing-selena



  • STAmisha
    06-19 03:50 PM
    Lawyers office is in Atlanta. So you think I can get it in 2 weeks?





    wallpaper Justin-ieber-kissing-selena justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. am but every by vanity fairmar
  • am but every by vanity fairmar



  • GCard_Dream
    03-15 11:40 AM
    Would you please elaborate on "substantially different". If the job title is different and job duties are very different, would that qualify as "substantially different". I have been thinking about doing the same.

    If the first labor is done through PERM, can the 2nd labor be filed? I had heard that there is a policy of one PERM per company per employee. Does that not apply if the new job with the same company is substantially different.

    Would you please give me as much info as you can cause I am seriously thinking about this option.

    Thanks in advance.

    You can only file a second LC for the same employee at the same company, if the new position is "substantially different" from the old position. [ I am happy to report, that I just received my PERM approval for doing exactly this :) ]

    If your LC was filed via PERM and approved, you do not need to refile just because you lost the receipt. If you're filing an H1-B renewal, a screen shot / printout of the PERM app, showing the case #, is sufficient. If you're filing an I-140, there's a check box on the I-140 to indicate that USCIS should request a PERM approval receipt directly from DoL.

    - gs





    justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. makeup Justin Bieber and
  • makeup Justin Bieber and



  • ravindrajadeja
    04-29 04:09 PM
    Thanks snathan and aravindhome for your responses.

    I'm going to consult an attorney on this for sure...

    After i consulted my friends and after going through some other posts i figured that F1 is the best option i have now.
    My fiancee is interested in pursuing her higher education, but just wanted to find out if it would be OK that i sponsor her education and state that her fiance is in US with green card at the time of visa application?.. would this cause any problems for getting her F1 visa?
    OR should she not mention anything about me in any stage be it in University Admisssion process or the F1 visa application process?

    I know all of the other options (H1, L1, B1 and GC sponsor for spouse) would require much time.

    aravindhome-- i'm not sure how fast can she get a canadian PR and then come to this Country?...On what basis is she going to enter this country?


    Thanks a lot

    Ravi





    2011 am but every by vanity fairmar justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • seeking_GC
    08-10 02:30 AM
    update on my case after I posted...

    I called up my previous HR contact from my old company ( I have moved employers using AC21 after getting my EAD ) and she said that the old company was revoking older I140s as their newer ones were getting rejected due to the fact that there were too many I140s already filed by the company.She wasnt sure if my I140 was also revoked.

    I spoke to my lawyer and she mentioned that there should be no impact on my case since I moved after my 140 was approved and my 485 was pending for more than 6 months as per AC21 rules.

    I also called up USCIS customer service and the lady mentioned that my 485 is pre-adjudicated.

    ...Now I am not sure if the I140 revocation by my previous company would have any impact on the preadjudicated status of my 485 app. I plan to take a infopass appointment and see if that helps. Will provide updates after my infopass appointment...



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • nmdial
    11-23 08:59 AM
    My sister was denied a visitor's visa in the summer of this year at Delhi:
    1. She was told that they have a policy of denying visas to young unmarried women who are student.
    2. She is currently a PhD student in India.
    3. They did not ask any more question.





    justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
  • 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party



  • s_r_e_e
    08-15 11:26 AM
    you just beat me in posting this
    :D

    happend to have oh law site open on the side while reading this... it was easy to find the faq link in there :)



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. selena gomez justin bieber
  • selena gomez justin bieber



  • ntpatil
    04-26 05:17 PM
    Thanks UKannan,

    That is the first thing I did and the cust rep said it is 1 bag, moreover, she said talk to your travel agent.

    Also, it is different to hear from cust rep and then get the actual experience in front of the check-in staff. Hence I was asking recent experiences here.

    Please don't get me wrong, but traveling with 2 toddlers, the last thing I want is baggage hassle.





    2010 makeup Justin Bieber and justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. Justin news about time like at
  • Justin news about time like at



  • cbpds
    06-01 07:03 PM
    Please note prefiling allows one to file their 485 papers but will not get an EAD unless ur priority date becomes current.

    Satya & OP. I agree with you. Point # 3 is very significant to many many people who don't have EAD. I believe that nothing also happened to the pre-filing concept which would have allowed this. I also do very sincerely appreciate IV's efforts for the larger cause of CIR, let�s see what happens.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. justin bieber fotoshoot
  • justin bieber fotoshoot



  • Dakota Newfie
    07-13 09:36 AM
    Since the topic of giving preference to professional athletes has come up, I'd like to relay an the experience I had when I came to the U.S. for a job interview in August of '01; when going through U.S. customs at Logan Airport (this was pre 9/11), I was arbitrarily "singled out for interrogation" for TWO HOURS! During that time, a customs official made some small talk with me while we waited for the supervisor to arrive and he asked me if I was a hockey player (since I am Canadian) to which I replied "no"; he then informed me that was too bad because otherwise I would pass through without any problems or questions! Too bad they didn't "single out" Atta and the boys the same way two weeks later- or maybe they went through as hockey players!





    hair Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. justin bieber 2011 vanity
  • justin bieber 2011 vanity



  • gg_ny
    03-18 01:54 PM
    Q: Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy?

    Answer: (ALthough I am not part of the core team)...When the Judiciary committee is done with calling people for testimony in the 'Purgegate'. That means, upto the 3rd week of April. Even if it gets introduced to the floor of the Senate, the committee is going to be preoccupied with this scandal. Maybe if AG resigns, and all the fired prosecutors are reinstated next week, then by the end of the month you can start hearing the discussions. I gathered some words in the wind that high tech companies that wrote letters on quota for H1B is preparing to introduce a measure (when need arises) anticipating 1) H1B quota will run out in 21 days 2) CIR would not happen this year. BUT I AM NOT sure how much substantiated this is.

    Hello :

    Does the core team who have their boots in Washington have any knowledge of the date when the CIR will be introduced by Mr Kennedy . Days have turned to weeks then to months and we have been just hearing stories of the bill getting introduced "Next Week ".The press is spilling gallons of ink and the onliners are creating Gigabytes of forum data on Immigration Legislation and its outcomes, but nothing seems to come out of Capitol Hill , they are just going around in circles .Are they actually going to do something this year or is it just another eyewash ?



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. +gomez+vanity+fair+photo+
  • +gomez+vanity+fair+photo+



  • gnutin
    06-10 02:36 PM
    Thanks for your immediate response, gnutin and thomachan72.

    Mr.gnutin,

    Actually I phrased question no. 3 wrongly. I think this is the right way of phrasing it for an answer which I was expecting.

    As I came to U.S in 2006 and if i apply for my H1B Transfer in September 2010, please let me know how long will INS have it valid with the following scenario

    1. If my labor from my previous employer (A) is approved (which in my case)
    2. If my I140 from employer (A) is approved before September 2010 (Actually it will be filed in two weeks from now)

    Thanks and Regards,

    H1B transfer has nothing to do with your Labor or I-140 approval. The "transfer" is really like a new H1B application and will be treated as such. The I-140 approval comes into play only if you are past 6 years of your H1B, which you are not.





    hot Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. Justin+ieber+and+selena+
  • Justin+ieber+and+selena+



  • wandmaker
    09-18 07:07 AM
    I paid the money to my company who has applied for my H1B.

    Even I have not yet received receipt number for the H1 application filed on 7-April-2009 by my employer in NJ USA. I was also given fedex tracking number for the application that was sent on 7-April-2009.

    I applied for H1B through a NJ based consultancy company for year 2010. I haven't got any receipt number though my employer claims to have fedexed my application on April 6th.

    ......had nicely and smartly enjoyed everyones money and are free without any problems. Now from last few weeks they are not even replying any emails or phone calls. This clearly indicates that it was very well planned fraud. They should really be sent to jail.

    3 x $3,500 = $10,500 is easy money! As long as there are people like you ready to pay for their H1Bs; these companies will continue make money out of you. First, You should stop paying them! Second, file a complaint with USCIS about this company!!



    more...


    house justin bieber professional justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • bskrishna
    04-21 12:01 AM
    I had applied for AP at NSC got it in a months time. I had applied for EAD on Oct 26th of last year. Got it approved by December 14th. Are majority of the people experiencing EAD delays of late?





    tattoo 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. justin bieber fotoshoot vanity
  • justin bieber fotoshoot vanity



  • saro28
    10-20 01:55 PM
    Not True, We submitted the Birth Certificate obtained from Indian consulate here in US and One of the GC got approved recently. In my opinion the Birth Certificate from Indian Consulate is sufficient



    more...


    pictures selena gomez justin bieber justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. Hours before justin inf hands,
  • Hours before justin inf hands,



  • pamposh
    10-26 08:36 AM
    Can someone give the website where I can check the case status? thanks.

    here u go..

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp;jsessionid=acbuRQ5kXPn7BeAyQyCxr





    dresses Justin+ieber+and+selena+ justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. Feb, performs justinbieberandselenagomezpics newselena gothe and party Cozy
  • Feb, performs justinbieberandselenagomezpics newselena gothe and party Cozy



  • sampatvijay
    01-14 01:15 PM
    :) CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss:)



    more...


    makeup justin bieber fotoshoot justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. justin bieber professional
  • justin bieber professional



  • Gravitation
    06-22 10:01 AM
    There are not enough numbers in the house to pass CIR. It may be pushed in Senate for political reasons and may pass easily, but there's no such hope -whatsoever- in the House.
    If CIR is to ever pass, 2009 is the best year.

    So, there's no hope of passing in what could the best possible year for CIR! Am I the only one to whom it all sounds very ominous?





    girlfriend justin bieber fotoshoot vanity justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. Carter inside kissing on sunday feb, performs justinbieberandselenagomezpics
  • Carter inside kissing on sunday feb, performs justinbieberandselenagomezpics



  • som_yad
    08-15 05:12 PM
    Just for curiosity. Which service center your 140 was applied. and is it EB3 or EB2 ?





    hairstyles +gomez+vanity+fair+photo+ justin bieber and selena gomez vanity fair photo shoot. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez



  • SFGREG
    February 2nd, 2004, 11:42 PM
    Thanks for reply.

    so it looks like my nikkor 35-80 af is supported full functionality.

    Sigma 70-300 4/5.6 APO Macro Super for Nikon ---> not sure???

    SB26 -> unsure so far (anyone know)

    Its still early as we have a few months before release.. Be nice if I could use my current lenses. (and see about this lens that comes with camera for $300 more (if you opt for it)...

    Craig





    pitha
    01-15 05:43 PM
    not to be cynical but what sort of "change" is on the way with CIR, if you are "illegal" sure some good change is on the way, but if you are a legal eb immigrant not sure what is in store for us, it is not necessary to be good with points based nonsense etc.

    For sure visa recapture independent of CIR is the best possible outcome.

    Anyway lets call lofgren and ask for visa recapture. I have already called and asked, please all of you do the same. It will give her confidence that there is support for it if all of us call.


    Don't keep your expectations so low. Change is on the way ! Senate's color has changed. ;)





    snhn
    04-13 06:36 PM
    well this will not no problems if I only knew what criminal record i have on my records. DWI is not a big enough crime to make in admissible. If it was, then they would reject my visa application 3 years ago. They have approved extensions form before with that record. I now have baby boy. he is citizen and I just cant take the risk of taking him to Pakistan. Its just too risky. Som much is happeing there. Bomb blast here bomb blast there. My lawyer is going to use this in his appeal. I just simply am not willing to take that chance. I really dont want to travel.. I just need H1 extension approved here. All they hve to do is bring the extension from Isalamabd and send it to me.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment