Thursday, June 23, 2011

justin bieber funny pictures

images Justin Bieber Kissing Mirror justin bieber funny pictures. Justin Bieber wowed on
  • Justin Bieber wowed on



  • h1-b forever
    10-13 10:23 AM
    Thanks for replying... Appreciate it ....

    I believe the 180 days starts from the day of 485 notice date and not 140 approval. I had confirmed this with my attorney (both my personal one and the companies )before making the shift and I had and RFE on my 485 in June 09 and nothing after that. I would assume that USCIS was happy with my response and the case might have been pre-adjudicated.

    As per Ron, one cannot apply for H1B renewals based on revoked 140's. I wanted to see if anyone here has done it successfully. I will check with my attorney as well as my companies attorney.

    Did you get an answer?





    wallpaper Justin Bieber wowed on justin bieber funny pictures. justin bieber funny or die
  • justin bieber funny or die



  • sunny1000
    06-19 03:00 PM
    My case is already at the embassy since march 2007? Not sure when they schedule interview ?does anyone know the time lines.

    Did you check the Embassy website? They post the interview dates for all the applicants scheduled for the following month. You can email them or call them and I am sure they will respond.





    justin bieber funny pictures. 4 (UPI) -- Justin Bieber,
  • 4 (UPI) -- Justin Bieber,



  • redgreen
    06-21 07:28 PM
    So much of misinformation by many 'legal advisors'!

    Please note that:

    1. Unemployment benefits is not a public charge.

    2. For getting unemployment benefits one need not be a citizen/permanent resident.

    3. You don't acquire illegal stay if you have a valid I-485 pending.

    Please read relevant FAQs at the USCIS webpage.
    Don't rely on advices from ignorants who try to scare people!





    2011 justin bieber funny or die justin bieber funny pictures. 2011 justin bieber funny or
  • 2011 justin bieber funny or



  • sodh
    02-12 05:07 PM
    Folks,

    employer's attorney claims that there is no such thing as H4 premium processing.

    Can anyone point me to the correct memo where Premium filing was made available for I-539 applications?

    I searched all Mathew-Oh updates dated one year ago and can't locate it.

    I need to get that h4 under premium ASAP so that I can transfer to H1 in April.

    Can anyone please help?
    There is nothing like premium processing for H4, if your H1 is applied in premium processing, H4 is also processed in 15 calendar days.



    more...


    justin bieber funny pictures. justin bieber funny images.
  • justin bieber funny images.



  • caprianurag
    11-15 03:55 PM
    So, what did you decide..to join as PM or not?





    justin bieber funny pictures. sensation Justin Bieber
  • sensation Justin Bieber



  • zCool
    03-20 11:11 PM
    withdrawl in that case would be death-knell to your AOS case..
    there is theoretical opening for "approvable" 140 cases in yates memo, but it's more theory than practice, in the world wher USCIS is revoking approved 140s , one can't depend on such a slim glimmer of hope..



    more...


    justin bieber funny pictures. hair Justin Bieber Funny
  • hair Justin Bieber Funny



  • Dustinthewind
    01-04 12:33 AM
    Everyone -

    I've been going through my own immigration issues like everyone else in this forum. It is really sad to see that immigration bills such as the Visa Re-Capture and others that would have been greatly beneficial to us are making little to no progress. I've been thinking about a way to make a difference for a long time but felt helpless.

    It is difficult to shed light on our problems in the media in a way that others (who are not in our situation) can at-least think about the struggles we go through. I'm sure everyone has been contributing in their own way to make our voices heard.

    Today, I'm happy to share our small contribution to our issues. We are making a film called "Promise Land" to be released in Spring/Summer 2011 time frame. It's about the struggles that immigrants go through despite being legal and following the law. The film has multiple story lines dealing with family based immigration and employment based immigration.

    Of course we would love to tell everyone's stories, but in 1 hour 30 mins we can only do so much. So we have attempted to share stories from our personal experience.

    I hope that this movie is at-least a step in the right direction. We just released the trailer on Saturday. You can watch it at:
    Videos Posted by Promise Land: Promise Land First Look Teaser [HD] | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=911423233492)

    OR on You Tube at:

    YouTube - Promise Land First Look Teaser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7b3YogQ06M&hd=1)

    Please show your support for this film by clicking on "Like" at Promise Land | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/PromiseLandFilm)

    Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

    I wish everyone Happy New Year and hope that the day when you won't have to worry about immigration issues is just around the corner.





    2010 4 (UPI) -- Justin Bieber, justin bieber funny pictures. Justin Bieber Kissing Mirror
  • Justin Bieber Kissing Mirror



  • singhsa3
    07-12 09:18 AM
    Thats not the fact! and could be easily argued against.
    "We continue to pay for Your Social Security
    But the presidency gives illegals over legals more priority"



    more...


    justin bieber funny pictures. funny or die justin bieber.
  • funny or die justin bieber.



  • gcisadawg
    03-27 01:16 AM
    There are more than 100,000 emails and more than 40,000 paper letters coming to Obama every day. I doubt, if all get acknowledged after somone reads them. Some sort of filtering process has to handle that task. With security I meant, checking on originating IP addresses against their watch-lists, certain words in the text, etc. As per reports, Obams is given some 10 letters (may be some emails) everyday to read.

    u bet! :)





    hair 2011 justin bieber funny or justin bieber funny pictures. justin bieber funny pictures
  • justin bieber funny pictures



  • GCBy3000
    01-08 02:19 PM
    How this conversion works. I am surprised to hear that your H4 to H1 got approved. I heard that any H4-H1 conversion will be counted againts the next years cap which opens up only in April'07. Was your wife on h1 before and got converted to h4 earlier? Then she may not be counted as she was already counted.

    Tell me a good news that she was in H4 througout and got her new H1 approved now. It is fantastic news for all H4s. Still I will wait till Feb 15 to check whether I can file 485 through any supplemental bills before trying to get H1 for my wife.

    It is not a rule, but it depends on how the approval is given by USCIS. If you get a extended I94 along with the H1 approval then you are all set, if you get an approval with no I94 then you need to get a stamping before starting work. Consult lawyers they will explain it better.
    My wife went through the H4 - H1 Conversion which got approved last week, we are still wating to see the approval document.



    more...


    justin bieber funny pictures. tattoo justin bieber funny
  • tattoo justin bieber funny



  • unseenguy
    05-16 03:49 PM
    How can you file concurrent I-140 and I-485 if PD is not current, meaning country is retrogressed? You can't file I-485. You can file I-140 only and wait PD to become current to file I-485.

    CP requires police certificates, therefore one needs to go back to home country in advance of interview to get it. I think it also needs police certificates from all place resided since age ?? (16 or 18??). All CP but not all AOS gets interviewed.

    There is nothing to be scared of in the interview. If you are skilled immigrant from any country and your case is genuine, what are you scared of in the consular interview? Attorneys here will always ask you for I485, sure it helps most people than those filing CP , but there is also economic advantage to attorneys suggesting this option.

    As I said, those from non retrogressed countries can file concurrently, also those countries such as India which are experiencing wide swings in visa bulletins are able to file concurrently. If I140 is NOT approved and date is current, it makes sense to file I485 as it gives you additional protections by law.





    hot justin bieber funny images. justin bieber funny pictures. Justin Bieber FUNNY!
  • Justin Bieber FUNNY!



  • GC_1000Watt
    12-09 05:14 PM
    I have applied for my first H1B extension in the month of July. Receievd an RFE on Client and current work location and was replied in the month of november.
    on Decebmer 7 USCICS website shows "Your extension has been denied, and a denial notice has been sent."
    My I-94 expired on Oct-10 2009 and H1B was valid till 30 Sep. 2009. Here are my questions:

    Am I an illegal resident now?


    Until when can I stay in the us?


    Should my employer appeal the case and by when should he do that, is there premium processing for this?


    How long does the appeal process take ?


    Can I work while the case is appealed?


    How many days can I stay in us after the case is appealed?


    How do I transfer to a new employer E2 (Premium Processing) and when can I apply for the new h1b (after the case is appealed or any time)?


    What are the chances of approvals in Premium processing in Current Market?


    Can I start working once the receipt for the new h1b petition comes in?


    If not, can I work once the h1 is approved or should I go to India and reenter to start working?

    Can i transfer my approved I140 to a new employer ?

    I will really appreciate your feedback on this.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber; funny pictures justin bieber funny pictures. justin bieber funny faces
  • justin bieber funny faces



  • sonia_sd
    09-24 03:45 PM
    This is an excellent proposal, can't wait for it to happen. Is this news published somewhere?

    yes, this was a speculation discussed in immigration-law.com check posts you will find it in July/Aug news there.





    tattoo sensation Justin Bieber justin bieber funny pictures. dresses justin bieber funny
  • dresses justin bieber funny



  • chanduv23
    07-09 02:51 PM
    OK. Thanks for your advise. I guess I can not do much about this. I'll try to butter him up to get what he promised. We'll see. Thanks.

    Yes butter them and sound pleasing, approach them as if you need their help. Praise them like anything. Make them feel on top of the world. Just keep kissing their ass till u get the work done.



    more...


    pictures hair Justin Bieber Funny justin bieber funny pictures. justin bieber funny faces
  • justin bieber funny faces



  • h1techSlave
    04-10 02:34 PM
    I went thru the tracker to see how many are there before Jan 2004 EB3-I. And the news is not good.

    Out of the total cases of 27, 389 (All-no filtering), 757 is before Jan 2004 for EB3-I. That's a % of 2.764%.

    Now, let us extrapolate this figure to find out the total remaining EB3-I cases. If we take that there are 400,000 pending EB cases, the count of Eb3-I prior to Jan 2004 would be: 400,000 * 2.764 = 11, 056 cases.

    With a country quota of 3000 visas, it would take 11056/3000 = 3.69 years to clear this backlog.

    Now a word on the potential visa date movement. I have noticed that there are many PDs in the latter months of 2003 - there are very few people with PDs before June 2003. This points to a very strong possibility of the DOS setting the EB3-I visa date as June/July/August 2003 in the coming months.





    dresses Justin Bieber FUNNY! justin bieber funny pictures. justin bieber funny quotes.
  • justin bieber funny quotes.



  • eb3retro
    09-14 03:50 PM
    NO, that part applies to a person applying for Advance Parole (humanitarian reason) and not Advance Parole (baed on peding I-485).

    This confusion is because the form is used for multiple application type - Rentry Permit, Refugee Travel Document, Advance Parole (humanitarian and I-485 pending). I think USCIS should redesign separate form for each application type to remove the confusion.

    If your AP is based on a pending I-485 you must be in the US to apply and receive the approval. If you need to travel before the approval, you could go to a local USCIS office to expedite the application.

    frostrated, this exactly contradicts your take on this issue. I understand your family has gone to india without ap in hand and have come back with AP (approval after leaving US). My question is how safe it is to do this.



    more...


    makeup funny or die justin bieber. justin bieber funny pictures. Justin Bieber; funny pictures
  • Justin Bieber; funny pictures



  • saketkapur
    01-21 12:57 PM
    Hi Guys
    As all of us know that the renewal process for EADs will start from end Feb for people who were short changed last year and had lost 3 months on their EAD renewals in EAD. USCIS had issued record number of EADs by June end last year to avoid giving 2 year EADs and those people are coming up for renewal now.
    So to me it looks like a pure scam. Move the dates significantly ahead since if the PD is current then they only need to issue 1 year EAD and then move them back next month or so.
    Keep milking the cow as current PDs do not neccessarily mean getting green. Just my 2 cents.
    regards
    Saket





    girlfriend dresses justin bieber funny justin bieber funny pictures. justin bieber funny faces
  • justin bieber funny faces



  • logiclife
    01-03 10:58 AM
    We will start a system of monthly recurring payments today.

    It will be using paypal. We have had paypal for over a year now and its easier to setup that way.

    Everyone, please hold on to signup for monthly recurring payments.

    The options will be :

    $20 per month.
    $50 per month.
    $100 per month.

    They will be secure transaction thru paypal and you can connect your chosen credit card or debit card to paypal and each month paypal will deduct the amount and send it to IV.





    hairstyles tattoo justin bieber funny justin bieber funny pictures. 2011 justin bieber funny face.
  • 2011 justin bieber funny face.



  • geniousatwork
    03-31 12:16 PM
    Congratulations...





    shreekhand
    07-26 10:06 PM
    Dear Vikram,

    Maybe you can list the sites you have configured to search in this custom search and we can suggest adding a few more if need be.

    Nice work.





    cnag
    04-17 03:54 PM
    Don't worry. You are not alone. I will give you company. Mine is stuck in PERM
    since OCt 2005. Not 10 months yet, but almost there...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment