Thursday, June 16, 2011

justin bieber getting shot with a gun

images justin bieber zipper down at justin bieber getting shot with a gun. We#39;ve got the photos to prove
  • We#39;ve got the photos to prove



  • kishdam
    02-06 03:28 PM
    Hi,
    What is legally considered as "Permanent Residency approval date" - is it the approval of I485/getting greencard or is it the approval of I140. Sometimes the I140 referred to as an immigrant petition. As we know the process is once this immigrant petition (I14) is approved we apply for adjustment of status as a permanent resident thru II485 - so legally - can we consider that until I485 is not approved, our permanent residence applicaiton is pending?

    This is to interpret a reimburse agreement I signed (bad thing to do - but I was naive then and signed a very vague repayment statement). But somewhat good thing is the agreement talks about staying for 2 years "after" the permanent residence is approved. If things get bad - I am hoping that this language might save me. Any thoughts?
    - kd





    wallpaper We#39;ve got the photos to prove justin bieber getting shot with a gun. baby-justin bieber my two little sisters CAN#39;T sing at all but hey its worth
  • baby-justin bieber my two little sisters CAN#39;T sing at all but hey its worth



  • GCBoy786
    09-16 12:09 AM
    I don't know what "UNKNOWN" means. My wife is on her F1 (OPT). Same is the case with my friend. Both of our's says unknown.

    TUnlimited: is your wife also on F1? I am about to call USCIS customer service on Monday.

    Guys, please update if you know any more details about this.





    justin bieber getting shot with a gun. And suddenly justin bieber
  • And suddenly justin bieber



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 04:36 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    who gave me red mark?

    somebody gave red mark...what happened???





    2011 baby-justin bieber my two little sisters CAN#39;T sing at all but hey its worth justin bieber getting shot with a gun. that Bieber was eing shot
  • that Bieber was eing shot



  • looneytunezez
    04-20 06:07 PM
    Just got my passport renewed at SF.
    Applied in person and opted to get it back in the mail.

    Got it in hand exactly in a week from application date...(pretty smooth)....

    And i used 2X2 in photo instead of 3.5X3.5 cms....both are ok.

    They will adjust it properly in your passport for you...

    All the best.

    Thanks for your responses.

    One last question.

    After printing the application form, I see that the photograph size is 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms that the consulate requires. But when I check for the passport size photo in walgreens it is 2 inches * 2 inches. Is it fine if I send 2 inches * 2 inches photo or should I cut exactly 3.5 cms * 3.5 cms and paste one in the form and send the other 2 ?

    Thanks.



    more...


    justin bieber getting shot with a gun. Description: Justin Bieber is
  • Description: Justin Bieber is



  • gatsat
    10-08 03:23 PM
    No. Is there any way to get it delayed till my marriage ?





    justin bieber getting shot with a gun. justin bieber shot on csi gif.
  • justin bieber shot on csi gif.



  • glus
    03-07 12:24 PM
    What you did was technically , not an appropriate step. It is clearly mentioned on AP that it is not intended to circumvent the visa process and this is exactly what you did. Either you should travel on AP OR apply for visa and wait for the visa. One of my friends did this and POE was not happy with it. So one should use AP very carefully.

    Circumvent a visa does not = with the fact that one's H1 visa petition is pending for long and uses AP to re-enter. There is nothing wrong with this. Entering on AP instead on H1 is not 'circumventing visa.' Once he receives an email that his H1 can be issued, he can go back, get h1 and re-enter without any issues.



    more...


    justin bieber getting shot with a gun. justin bieber face shot. ieber
  • justin bieber face shot. ieber



  • yestogc
    11-17 02:26 PM
    using AP with H1B will not affect your h1b status in anyway.

    Go with what roseball said ..................... 100% true





    2010 And suddenly justin bieber justin bieber getting shot with a gun. justin bieber zipper down at
  • justin bieber zipper down at



  • bluekayal
    08-21 07:16 PM
    To the red dot distributor

    You said to me:

    "Doesn't make any sense....let them then work on the SRs instead of answering calls...bottom line is that pointless calls are taking time away from real work."

    These calls go to the IIO (ay-ay-oh!) not to adjudication officers. Now, why don't you stop distributing red dots? So rest easy, your GC will come when it will, red dot, or no red dot.



    more...


    justin bieber getting shot with a gun. Justin Bieber received
  • Justin Bieber received



  • cagedcactus
    05-03 06:54 AM
    thanks a lot friends, I appreciate your inputs.......:)
    I had couple of companies contact me, so will look for a solid new start.
    4 years of wait down the drain......:mad:





    hair that Bieber was eing shot justin bieber getting shot with a gun. Before I get going with this
  • Before I get going with this



  • tikka
    05-31 02:32 PM
    Contributed $350 so far. Will contribute another $100 today.

    Awesome!!

    Thank you !



    more...


    justin bieber getting shot with a gun. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • pal351
    11-21 05:41 PM
    Please share your experiences.


    Thanks.





    hot Description: Justin Bieber is justin bieber getting shot with a gun. That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber Love Story Chapter 22
  • That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber Love Story Chapter 22



  • WillIBLucky
    12-13 12:54 PM
    Thanks for your thoughts.
    Cons
    (a) How many EB visas will they increase in CIR?...
    (b) Will they allow you to file I-485 before your visa number is available.
    (c) How stable would be your job be in comming years
    (d) What year of your H1 B are you in.

    1) If you do not have a problem in H1b extension then.. new Perm Labor in 6 months... (a) I-140 in one month if premium ---- b) if they say no premium you have to wait, how long can't say)

    1a) favourable ... 1b) -- ?????

    2) If Eb numbers increase a) allow you to file I-485 to get EAD.
    b) Eb num increases but no I-485 until date becomes current.

    2a) will get you EAD, WIFE can get a job anywhere.. no travel problems and extensions.

    2b -- opposite to 2a

    3) Job at this company or Green Card. a) You want green card quicker as EB2 will move faster than EB3 even if USCIS don't allow you to file I-485 is
    current.

    b) If dont care about the earlier issues and are happy to stick with the new job and feel you will be at this place then

    Your decision....

    I may be wrong but I need GC quicker



    more...


    house Justin Bieber Gets Shot Baby justin bieber getting shot with a gun. Justin Bieber Shot?
  • Justin Bieber Shot?



  • cleopatra
    02-17 08:36 AM
    Story 2

    Imagine this. You are old. You are talking to your grandson in your native tongue about the need to utilize an opportunity when it presents itself. You say to him, who is listening with great interest.

    "You should always look out for opportunities for it does not present itself explicitly except very few times. When you see it, you should grab it and use it for your to benefit from it.

    I will tell you about some things that happened in my life so you can relate to it. I had this dream of settling in America. I had good job, good pay, nice family and generally a pleasant life.

    After a few years, I liked the way of life and wanted it to continue forever. But I could not continue this unless I get this thing called greencard, which let me stay for as long as I wanted and work anywhere I wanted. In those days due to many reasons and problems it was very difficult to get one. But I was patient and kept waiting.

    There were a group of people who wanted to get together and solve the problems so that the wait time is eliminated. They knew how to get a solution to my problems of getting the greencard sooner. But they needed help from everyone like me so that we could get solve our problems.

    At one point, they wanted people like me to go to the capital and talk to different people who had the power to solve our problems. This would help them understand the issues faced by people like me and help address them.

    But at that time, I had other things to do and knew that there are others who would chip in and work together and solve this problem.

    But then I realized, this green card was very dear to me and I had waited patiently to get it. If I do not work towards something that I wanted, who would?

    So I participated completely and did as much as I could to help myself. Our group suceeded and I got my green card. I could continue living the life and dream I wanted.

    When I think back about what went right, I realize now that the reason is I saw the opportunity that presented itself to me - To join others and work together to resolve my problems and grabbed the opportunity and utilized it to my benefit.

    Thinking back, it was actually a no brainer. Once I realized that if I did not do something, nothing was going to change, I started participating. I guess others also thought of it the same way.

    So there was a big crowd in the capital and we explained our problems. It was a sizable number of people explaining the problems. Others who could not make it to the capital contributed in other ways for the event.

    So our problems were recognized and addressed. I got my greencard and later citizenship of this great country. Remember, it was not an easy journey, but once I decided to participate and resolve the problems, it became easy.

    It was a pain to wait for my green card. But once I started participating and working towards the solution and I guess others must have also thought similarly, I was able to get what I wanted.

    So realize this. Always look for opportunity. When it presents itself, grab it and use it and do what is necessary to reap the benefits. You will not regret it."

    Which of the above stories do you want to be in?

    Be active. Participate.





    tattoo justin bieber shot on csi gif. justin bieber getting shot with a gun. justin bieber face shot.
  • justin bieber face shot.



  • njdude26
    08-26 12:35 PM
    Does MBA help you qualify under STEM?

    Is it accredited university?

    You will get some relief if SKIL goes through because so many people will be exempted from cap. why do you want to break your back by studying for another degree whihc you are not interested 100%i dont know if i will be breaking my back ! i think it will just make my pocket lighter !

    how do i find out which univerisity is accredited or not ?



    more...


    pictures justin bieber face shot. ieber justin bieber getting shot with a gun. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • mkumar
    10-09 11:46 AM
    Great to see some activity in Arizona. I am in Phoenix and will show up for a meet and greet!





    dresses That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber Love Story Chapter 22 justin bieber getting shot with a gun. justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.
  • justin bieber 2009 photoshoot.



  • yabadaba
    05-21 07:29 AM
    was this when you were entering canada?



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber received justin bieber getting shot with a gun. Justin Bieber Gets Shot Baby
  • Justin Bieber Gets Shot Baby



  • canleo98
    09-26 04:15 PM
    Hi, I received the RNs of my wife and me (485,765 and 131) by calling the USCIS today. Online status check shows the receipt date of 09/24. I dont see my checks cashed yet. How much time it takes to get the check cashed ?


    My RN date was Aug 24th and check was cashed on Aug 28th. I guess it usually takes 3-4 days to encash the checks.





    girlfriend justin bieber face shot. justin bieber getting shot with a gun. tattoo Justin Bieber hit with
  • tattoo Justin Bieber hit with



  • satyakb
    03-21 09:32 PM
    We would like to Thank every onefor providing detailed advices - considering various aspects of life.

    Will surely update the thread when we make a final decision.





    hairstyles justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber getting shot with a gun. justin bieber style hoodies.
  • justin bieber style hoodies.



  • TO BE OR NO TO BE
    05-17 03:49 PM
    nshah:

    Can you give me information of your lawyer please?

    Thanks,





    rolrblade
    07-26 06:49 AM
    Hi

    I have a H1B visa valid till Apr 2009(still i can extend 3 more years). I am going to file I-140 and I-485 together on EB2 category. Along with this I am going to apply EAD for me and my wife.

    What will be the status of my H1B if my EAD got approved and I-140 is still pending. In case if my I-140 get rejects, will i be out of status or I can continue with same H1B if i don't change company?

    Or better to apply EAD for me (not to my wife) after the I-140 approval?

    Please help me..

    Thanks in advance.

    --Raj

    What you have asked is a question that has been answered quite a few times on this board. Could you please try to read through those and if you have a follow up question then please post or PM me.

    Also, I thik you want to ask if I-140 gets "revoked" Is that the case ? If not and you are really taling about I-140 REJECTION then cheg's statement above holds true.





    fromnaija
    04-21 12:40 PM
    Hello fromnaija,
    I don't think we need to start out GC process everytime we move to a different location. I believe that GC is for future employment so according to me we don't need to re-start GC process when we move from east to west and north to south.

    Thanks


    Yes, if you are sure of moving back to the job location specified in the Labor Certification you may not have to restart the process. If you know you will not move back, youand your employer will be commiting immigration fraud if a new LC is not applied.

    Remember, this is in the context of someone who has not filed I-485. If it has been six months or more since applying AOS, then yes you may move without having to restart the GC process.

    To the OP, there is nothing that says you cannot have multiple LC from same employer for different location. As I said before if the different locations are within the same Metropolitan Area, then one LC suffices.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment