Thursday, June 9, 2011

justin bieber is gay

images is justin bieber gay. justin justin bieber is gay. is justin bieber gay pictures.
  • is justin bieber gay pictures.



  • kaybeedee
    11-05 11:18 AM
    Is VFS the only site to book appointments (for HYD) as well ? I hear the news that HYD is operational but I don't see it in on VFS website to take an appointment - I need one for 1st week of Dec





    wallpaper is justin bieber gay pictures. justin bieber is gay. justin bieber gay purse
  • justin bieber gay purse



  • smuggymba
    11-22 07:22 PM
    have a US visa stamped and has not expired, they will not let you board a plane to UK.

    If you have GC, then there is no need for transit visa. If you are on AP, then you will need transit visa.

    I think in the 50s and 60s, an Indian passport holder could enter the UK based on holding a commonwealth passport. Wonder why that policy changed? ;)

    do we need a UK visa even if we have a valid stamped US passport?





    justin bieber is gay. Is Justin Bieber Gay?
  • Is Justin Bieber Gay?



  • milind70
    07-26 09:45 AM
    Just noticed that my lawyer has attached marriage certificate of my co-worker in the dependendent's petition. I am waiting for the receipt.

    What are the impacts of this mistake? To compound the issue, my wife is flying out next week for a month to India.

    Gurus any answers on this is deeply appreciated.

    I am pretty sure there could be an RFE or explanation for such kinds of goof ups . I am also sure such goof ups by attorneys are not the first time USCIS must have expierienced ,so they will understand. High volume filings can lead to errors/mistakes





    2011 justin bieber gay purse justin bieber is gay. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • sai
    11-26 04:59 PM
    are you EB1, EB2 or EB3 and which Country?



    more...


    justin bieber is gay. is justin bieber gay. justin
  • is justin bieber gay. justin



  • permfiling
    10-21 12:09 AM
    Attorney Prashanthi,
    if the AC21 is less then 6 months like for example a person had filed I140 and I1485 but 140 got approved after 3 months and the person had lost his job in the 5th month due to company shutdown and the person moved on to another company using AC21, will there be any issue during naturalization.

    Thank you





    justin bieber is gay. hay les va justin bieber se
  • hay les va justin bieber se



  • tabaching
    10-22 09:40 PM
    Hello guys,

    thanks for the reply.
    But, my concern is I wasnt in the company's payroll for 5 months. If asked during the interview, what should I tell the IO?

    Please advice.



    more...


    justin bieber is gay. justin bieber is gay.
  • justin bieber is gay.



  • gc_on_demand
    12-09 11:04 AM
    Is there any hope for us...

    If it would be there admin must mentioned it on first thread. Well if it passes cloture, then no amendments are allowed. which means dream act will pass by it self. If it fails cloture vote, dream act will not pass...( so no point of adding amendments )

    so to me either dream act will pass as alone or will not.. depends on cloture vote.





    2010 Is Justin Bieber Gay? justin bieber is gay. is justin bieber gay. justin
  • is justin bieber gay. justin



  • swethanjit
    07-24 11:18 PM
    Thank you for the clarification!

    Also, is it possible to cancel / withdraw my H1-B with company X, so that I can continue to work with my OPT with company Y. (Checking this option as I am not sure if company Y will be willing to sponsor for my H1-B).

    Regards,
    Swetha.



    more...


    justin bieber is gay. Justin Bieber#39;s Gay?
  • Justin Bieber#39;s Gay?



  • rdehar
    09-16 11:21 AM
    My AP was los in mail too (see signature). In my case I had gone to India to get 8th year H1 stamping, when the UPS guy left it at my door and I never got it. Yep, UPS, not USPS, this package was sent by my lawyer who knew I was in not at home :)

    I called USCIS when I got back and they said I should re-apply if I need to go outside of US and re-enter on AP in next year, else don't worry.





    hair Justin Bieber justin bieber is gay. is justin bieber gay. justin
  • is justin bieber gay. justin



  • mwin
    06-11 09:36 PM
    I sent it using United States Postal Service (usps). I did use full zip code (75185-2401). I also used usps return receipt, which means somebody from USCIS has to sign this form.



    more...


    justin bieber is gay. justin bieber is gay images.
  • justin bieber is gay images.



  • whoever
    01-22 12:24 PM
    like the url of the site you read it at? I am wondering when those numbers were published -- i mean which year they were published? was there any mention of how many applications are still pending at bec?





    hot is justin bieber gay. justin justin bieber is gay. is justin bieber gay or not.
  • is justin bieber gay or not.



  • TeddyKoochu
    12-28 10:54 AM
    Do you still have the I 94 which came with I 797A ?? if have that just give that i 94



    Thanks

    Yes I believe that the I797 should have the latest I94 also try going to the nearest international airport or the one you are travelling from, the customs and immigration there may be able to help, they do issue replacement I94's. I have had this done once for my wife we had to get a correction done on the date as the IO's handwriting was not clear its a quick process. Make sure that you staple both I94's and surrender both of them. Even without the I94 you will be allowed to board the flight, the airline staff just detach it if there is one on your passport.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber is NOT GAY justin bieber is gay. That night, Justin Bieber,
  • That night, Justin Bieber,



  • arihant
    06-14 01:10 PM
    Yes, you can keep EAD and H1 at same time..

    As far as I know, you can keep H1 and EAD. However, you can only use one or the other for the same job with the same employer. In other words, if you use EAD (by submitting I-9 with the employer) then your H1 is automatically invalid. However, if you never file I-9 with the employer, you can keep EAD.

    Some have also said that you can use your EAD for a second job (say part time consulting on the side), while still using your H1 for the original job. But I not sure about this part. So, please do not take my word on it without additional research.





    tattoo hay les va justin bieber se justin bieber is gay. is justin bieber gay pictures.
  • is justin bieber gay pictures.



  • for_gc
    04-07 06:42 PM
    Just sent you a PM.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber is gay. justin bieber is gay. Justin Bieber I M Gay!
  • Justin Bieber I M Gay!



  • amsgc
    01-12 06:27 PM
    Can the period for which PD was not current be taken into account while counting the wait period?
    Theoretically, can one file WOM even when the PD is not current - to resolve the NC issue?





    dresses is justin bieber gay or not. justin bieber is gay. justin-ieber-girlfriend-2
  • justin-ieber-girlfriend-2



  • keerthisagar
    12-21 07:41 AM
    I am all up for it & won't mind doing it all...

    This is good idea - call for members to join the effort. You can count me in.



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber#39;s Gay? justin bieber is gay. Justin Bieber is NOT GAY
  • Justin Bieber is NOT GAY



  • skarthy
    08-12 05:47 PM
    They sent an biometric appointment on 8/10. Not sure if it was becasue I called them or the address change.
    also it went to the old address. wonder why ? I have to call them and confirm again.

    Also got an email from CRIS saying "additional info needed" not sure if they mean the biometrics or they need something else.

    anyways, just wanted to let you know that its taking time but its comming. saw a lot of people inmy same boat.





    girlfriend is justin bieber gay pictures. justin bieber is gay. Justin Bieber kissing Rihanna
  • Justin Bieber kissing Rihanna



  • gunabcd
    07-16 02:26 PM
    I called them this morning and IO told me that my file has been assigned to an officer. What does this mean? Can anyone tell me?

    Thanks
    Dear hk196712:
    This means your application for political asylum will be rejected, because you are a minority woman from Iraq, you filed in EB7 category, your priority date is 2012 and you sent your application in 1956 to Tel Aviv instead of Nebraska. Thus your job as a victoria secret model wearing burkha is in danger, you should apply for Z visa.

    Hope this turns on a bulb in your head.





    hairstyles justin bieber is gay images. justin bieber is gay. is justin bieber gay pictures.
  • is justin bieber gay pictures.



  • bkarnik
    04-14 08:24 PM
    Call is on April 14th (Sat) at 2.00 pm EDT.

    Please check your emails. If you have not received an email, please email shrey@immigrationvoice.org with your phone number/your id on IV and I will call back.

    Ragz:

    OOPS!! April 15th, Saturday:D See you then.





    viva
    01-27 07:52 PM
    Excellent proactive attitude......This is what we need....

    I would like to make the following pledge...

    For anyone who gets one friend to sign-up for a $20 monthly recurring contribution, I will make a one-time contribution of $50 per recurring contribution upto $1000.


    Anyone ready to take up my pledge?





    ruchigup
    06-02 01:49 PM
    I know it is overwhelming, when we get email from USCIS about RFE. But be patient it is generally for employment verification, birth certificate, medicals etc. If there is one for spouse it could be for marriage verification.

    You need to wait at least 7 days before you should call to check with them. But 7 days is fair time, and 80% (no data backing) of letters are received by then.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment