Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011

images +and+selena+gomez+2011+may justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • gc_coming
    07-18 06:20 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I filed my 485 application on July 2nd. But my employer/lawyer did not attach the employment verification letter in the package. Is USCIS going to reject my application because of that or they will send an RFE. Please advise..





    wallpaper justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. Winning Big, Justin Bieber
  • Winning Big, Justin Bieber



  • h1vegas
    06-24 02:24 PM
    Hi all,
    We applied for my wife's and mine EAD on April 27th (paper based)
    I got the receipt notice on 05/08/2010 and checks were cashed on 05/08/2010

    I am okay, because I am on H1B, my wife has a business and employs 2 people full time.
    She doesn't draw any salary from the business, except she has business on her name and the accounts on her name as well.

    Additionally , she has a valid H4 as well.
    I know its too early to panic, but if I didnt get her EAd card by July 31st, are we in trouble

    Pls reply
    Thanks in advance





    justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • hsbaluja
    09-24 01:48 PM
    Backlog... This word is not in dictionary of USCIS.
    USCIS never think of backlog. For them new filings are like subscribing to them and it generates constant revenue for them when people file for EAD, AP etc..

    USCIS Slogan... KEEP FILING, YAHE HAI RIGHT CHOICE BABY





    2011 Winning Big, Justin Bieber justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • amdee
    01-16 11:01 AM
    Any update on this. I am also planning to go to the school with my I485 pending. Just wanted to make sure that I will not get ito any issues with my pending I485.

    [QUOTE=mharik]Hi ,

    Can you use portability(i.e, I-140 approved and I-485 pending more than 6 months) for studies in USA or outside US????


    ANYONE????



    more...


    justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. Justin-ieber-selena-gomez-
  • Justin-ieber-selena-gomez-



  • va_dude
    03-11 02:56 PM
    Krithi.. you said your case was similar. Have you had to travel back into the US after having switched jobs on an EAD with a pending 485?

    Did you have to carry employment verification letters, paystubs, old H1b notice, AC21 docs (if any) also?

    As 'tertip' noted, it would be nice if someone with first hand experience could post details on what the IO's response was when they said they did not work for the same employer anymore?





    justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. img 604 justin bieber selena
  • img 604 justin bieber selena



  • monikainusa
    03-20 11:07 AM
    don't know where I should put my request. My husband is on H1B visa ...and I was on H4 .I went India but my H4 was rejected. I don't know what to do...is USCIS also going to reject my husband H1B .. please help



    more...


    justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • alterego
    08-30 07:05 PM
    They will reply to all the SRs and Infopass that the applications are not more than a month outside of normal processing times, so they would not reply. The Processing times were moved to that July 2nd date for a specific reason.
    I think that if they have some numbers they might start looking at older RD/PD. Believe it or not, they have many pending 485s with RDs even a lot earlier than July 2007.
    Lets hope no numbers are lost. If they accomplish this and clear out all the 2004 PDs and earlier than 2007 July 2nd RD, that would be reasonable.
    All that said, I have no trust in their communication or their abilities.





    2010 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. +and+selena+gomez+2011+may
  • +and+selena+gomez+2011+may



  • Abhinaym
    09-04 02:09 PM
    That would be sweet I guess. My PD is Oct. 07. :)

    Same here. Would like the prayers along with waitforevergc....

    :D



    more...


    justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • nixstor
    02-24 09:57 AM
    That was just what I knew. For example NV does the same because they dont have state tax. They don't see a reason why they should give instate for people on temporary visas and do not pay taxes to the state. They consider us as people who are here on Non Immigrant visas who will leave any time. As you said ,TX might be more considerate.





    hair Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. +and+selena+gomez+kissing+
  • +and+selena+gomez+kissing+



  • Kalidindi
    07-30 12:46 PM
    I have got my case approved as well. I also received my GC cards. Thanks for all the info and Best of Luck,



    more...


    justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • pamposh
    10-26 08:36 AM
    guys can someone please let me know what is meant by lud.

    my fringerprinting was done 2 days ago and received ead no ap yet.

    i have seen posts saying online status of i485 been adjusted to lud after
    finger printing done.i donot see any changes online for i485 after finger printing.

    i highly appreciate if someone let me know what is lud

    lud: Last updated Date





    hot Justin-ieber-selena-gomez- justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. Justin Bieber Kissing Selena
  • Justin Bieber Kissing Selena



  • Chelo
    07-21 08:38 AM
    and he is cute..., that is a must



    more...


    house JUSTIN BIEBER KISS SELENA justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. +justin+ieber+kiss+2011
  • +justin+ieber+kiss+2011



  • rajarao
    07-30 01:10 PM
    Congratulations on your approval. Yor are really lucky and we envy you.

    I know the systems is so much screwed up. There are so many frustrated people with their priority dates EB2 before August 2004 and could not file I-485 until this July. Its a wonder USCIS approved a case with priorioty date of August 2005. :mad: :confused: the system is so disgusting.





    tattoo img 604 justin bieber selena justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • xu1
    07-28 05:44 AM
    Hi everyone,

    I have a question on changing jobs. I am on my second H1b and my h1 expires in a little over a year. I have a possible offer for a job and would like to change. My question is if i DO change jobs right now, can i still apply for my PERM and will i be eligible for further h1b extentions?

    A friend mentioned to me that your labour needs to be applied for atleast one whole year (even if it has been approved in PERM), to be able to apply for any kind of H1 extentions.

    Can someone on here please tell me what the law is on H1B extentions and how it works exactly in a case like mine.

    Thanks
    Murthy's most recent newsletter (available on their homepage) mentioned how I140 premium processing would enable one in your situation to extend their h1b beyond six years.



    more...


    pictures selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. and+selena+gomez+2011+pics
  • and+selena+gomez+2011+pics



  • malibuguy007
    07-25 07:05 PM
    www.ralphehrenpreis.com

    He is not cheap, but since my company was paying I didn't bother about the pricing. However the guy is very capable.





    dresses Justin Bieber Kissing Selena justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. selena gomez boyfriend kissing
  • selena gomez boyfriend kissing



  • FebPerm
    11-24 08:32 PM
    Hi,
    Do we have to go through each and every decision of AAO by clicking on the dates or else Is there any efficient way to do that.
    Thanks



    more...


    makeup justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. JUSTIN BIEBER KISS SELENA
  • JUSTIN BIEBER KISS SELENA



  • aviko21
    10-06 01:31 AM
    nah i did call my lawyer who told me that i will recieve the AP and to fax him a copy for his files when i eventually do get it!





    girlfriend selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. like justin put Selena
  • like justin put Selena



  • ArunAntonio
    10-17 01:07 PM
    Sorry to Bump ... but I am going nuts.. am I doing something wrong in the way I am going about this?





    hairstyles selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber kissing selena gomez 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • Prashanthi
    05-20 05:39 PM
    Your company must file an amended petition for the reduced hours, they will have to follow the current prev wage survey, might be a problem to get a transfer if the USICS notices the low wages, yes they might evaluate the case again.





    vxg
    07-25 05:02 PM
    Yes, I had the same question and this is what my lawyer had told me
    Yes that is right the job responsibilities can increase. For my case the labor was filed for engineer position but I am on a manager level now and title has changed. My responsibilities have increased means i have all resp advertised + more and lawyer said OK.





    vin13
    01-06 03:19 PM
    The officer retains one of the original AP the first time. The other one that is handed over to you is stamped. So next time, you show the one that is stamped to enter and you will not have to give them any more copies.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment