Thursday, June 23, 2011

justin bieber kleurplaat

images justin bieber ugly face. ieber justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber cake pics.
  • justin bieber cake pics.



  • dhiru
    08-19 12:45 PM
    Good new... I went to the INFOPASS Washington Filed Office yesterday (walk-in) and told them that my EAD was expiring the same day and will loose my job if I dont get the EAD in next 5 days. The officer was very helpful and emailed the adjudicator to expedite the process. I received an update this morning saying that my EAD has been approved and the card is in production. Hopefully, I will get the EAD by next week and keep my job. Surprisingly the officer called me this morning to inform the same.





    wallpaper justin bieber cake pics. justin bieber kleurplaat. what does justin bieber
  • what does justin bieber



  • st4rguitar
    04-06 02:05 PM
    My LCA was approved in July 2007.

    My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.

    The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.

    My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.

    I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.

    Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.

    All suggestions are highly appreciated.

    I like roseball's suggestion here, although "not to be opened by mailroom" is sort of like writing "fragile" on a package - you get the person in a bad mood who will kick the fragile package - know what I mean?
    Other than that, that just SUCKS for you. There's no other way of saying it, it just sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you.





    justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber dodgers. justin
  • justin bieber dodgers. justin



  • ameryki
    07-05 06:06 PM
    must also remind you since 9/11 and this happened to me in Cali shooting ranges also do not let "non citizens" use their services. so even if you bought a gun not a lot of places for you to practice on how to use it just my 2 coppers for you mate.





    2011 what does justin bieber justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber dodgers. justin
  • justin bieber dodgers. justin



  • aristotle
    04-05 06:52 PM
    You can get an extension using A's 140 only if it was not revoked.

    Perm.. I was exactly in the same boat as u were but I went ahead and changed the job from company A to company B and got 3 year extension till 10/09. Then I went to India and got the visa stamped till 10/09. My new employer i.e. company B has now started processing my GC again.. Now, let us see if I can port my PD of 12/05 with company B.

    My question is if I decide to move again to company C [Not gonna do] or my new employer i.e. company B fires me [U never know] i.e. in case if I do not have labor or 140 done with my new employer i.e. company B and say I ran out of H1B at the end of 10/09, then can I get further 3 year extension with company B or new company C on approved 140 from previous employer i.e. Company A?

    Thanks!!



    more...


    justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber baby ft.
  • justin bieber baby ft.



  • misha
    07-21 01:10 PM
    Are you sure about Advance Parole stamp in a passport. I know about Green Card approval stamp in a passport but not AP. Have you ever had that AP stamp experience?





    justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber pictures new.
  • justin bieber pictures new.



  • kisana
    04-11 07:55 AM
    I have couple of questions

    1. There is question "Have you ever applied for Online Authorization form USCIS". My answer to that is yes. But in the "Date of application" what should I write. It should be the date on which EAD was issues from EAD card, or date which apparead in receipt notice.

    2. Also there is question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.

    Please suggest.



    more...


    justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber little brother.
  • justin bieber little brother.



  • SlipperyGC
    05-22 10:20 AM
    No mention on incompetence on part of DOL?





    2010 justin bieber dodgers. justin justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber ugly face. ieber
  • justin bieber ugly face. ieber



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-24 10:17 PM
    Okay...i will try my best to keep this thread on top...

    This thread has to stay on top



    more...


    justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber dies csi. justin
  • justin bieber dies csi. justin



  • go_guy123
    01-11 08:35 AM
    The restrictionist Center for Immigration Studies has put out a DREAM Act proposal that could tell us what the Republicans might propose when they re-draft DREAM to their own liking. It's not horrible - some ideas, particularly those in the first of the two parts - would probably be areas where agreement could be reached. A few ideas - such as introducing a new extremely cumbersome process to get the green card after ten years - are really bad. But it is encouraging to at least be having a negotiation. One had the feeling in the last Congress that only...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/the-gop-dream-act-plan.html)

    GOP can actually do something on imigration side. They already have the conservative votes (conservatives have nowhere else to go) and get some latino vote to top it in the swing states.





    hair justin bieber dodgers. justin justin bieber kleurplaat. gekke brillen kleurplaat
  • gekke brillen kleurplaat



  • GC_1000Watt
    03-23 04:02 PM
    Hi Travellertvr! Since your extension came with a new I-94, your problems are solved automatically. There is no need for you to go out of country and come back either. As of now you are a legal resident here period.
    Enjoy!!!



    more...


    justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber love me pics.
  • justin bieber love me pics.



  • pandu_hawaldar
    09-09 01:04 PM
    looks like the website is created in July end. Contact address from FL. It seems to be associated wit telecall (a company, I don't know much..google). I found this by checking whois domain lookup...for this free india call thingy...just an fyi.....don't know how safe?





    hot justin bieber baby ft. justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber bowling alley.
  • justin bieber bowling alley.



  • sugaur
    02-01 06:14 PM
    Dear all,

    I am sorry to post here. I know this is wrong but don't know where to go to. Could someone please help me and tell me how you can diversify your savings as an NRI for a safe secure future?



    Thank you for your support.

    Again, my apologies.


    Q. Who is an optimist?
    A. A dude on EB3 with priority date of Aug 2005, looking for a "safe secure" future :D

    Joking aside dude, Pay off your debts, buy gold for the wife ( investing in the wife may be the surest way to have a safe secure future lol)), keep some CDs, keep handy cash ( a tleast 6 months of pay), good life insurance, medical insurance, max out 401K, and then if you still have some left you can dabble in stocks.



    more...


    house justin bieber with new haircut justin bieber kleurplaat. rare justin bieber pictures
  • rare justin bieber pictures



  • gotgc?
    02-03 05:04 PM
    I have used my Canadian PR card for transit thru the UK while on AP. It was quite some time back though. The gate agent took a while to go thru my docs, but was satisfied and was allowed to board both ways. The verification obviously took a bit longer on the way back to the US, but nothing unusual. If I remember well, I did carry a copy of the transit rules with me in case there was any issue. My guess is you should be fine.

    Thanks for your reply...judt wanted to make sure, did you travel to and from USA? Where did they check your documents?when you mention gate agent, which gate agent it is? is it your departure airport staff or London Immigration? On the way back who did check these documents? I am planning to take the transit rules with me as well...please let me know





    tattoo justin bieber pictures new. justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber family guy.
  • justin bieber family guy.



  • texanguy
    05-15 06:17 PM
    I would like Representative "Representative Name" to co sponsor bills HR 5882 and HR 5921, sponsored by Zoe Lofgren.



    I am confused, are we asking them to "co-sponsor" or to "support"?
    Please advice.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber little brother. justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber family guy.
  • justin bieber family guy.



  • gcisadawg
    06-22 09:36 AM
    3b) But just because you pretend to be engrossed in solving all the these world problems , why will you not vote for CIR . Either you support CIR or you do not . Why will not vote for CIR if there are other issues this year and will vote if you have no issues next year is beyond my understanding .

    Dude,

    You speak as if there is a CIR on the table and all that is needed is a "yes" or a "no" vote.
    You know that that is not the case. There is no CIR yet. Creating one that is acceptable to the majority is the key task. That would take time, effort, resources and ultimately "votes"! At the end of the day, CIR will not reflect the need of the hour. It only reflects the politics of the day!

    GCisaDawg





    dresses justin bieber bowling alley. justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber baby song.
  • justin bieber baby song.



  • sanojkumar
    08-21 11:35 AM
    Yes, My checks got cashed as well. We had filed on July 18th to NSC. Now I need one help. I have moved to Chicago area freom Michigan. We had filed from Michigan. So to change address to get FP notice in Chicago area what all I need to do? I had no Alien number on my I140. Please advice. I am looking at LIN number on the back of the checks. But for my wife she has different LIN number on three checks for I-765, I-485 & FP. Which one will be valid. Can I get any handle from these numbers to make a call to USCIS and request them to change my address online? What is the number for USCIS to call?



    more...


    makeup justin bieber dies csi. justin justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber with new haircut
  • justin bieber with new haircut



  • gconmymind
    11-30 04:23 AM
    I filed my AP renewal online, I used my discover to pay my dues.

    I did not submit any paperwork, I got an RFE just for photographs.

    Most important thing for AP-renewal according to my experience is photographs.

    I hope this helps, message me if you have any additional questions.

    I also got an RFE for photographs. Can I respond with Certified mail? Or should I use FedEx? Can you please tell me how did you send it?





    girlfriend justin bieber family guy. justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber israel photos.
  • justin bieber israel photos.



  • priderock
    11-29 03:36 PM
    I am currently in US on H4. I had applied for my H1B while in India , through a consultant based in US and have the approval with me now.

    The problem is that I might have to go back to India next year for good, due to which I wont be able to utilize my H1b for working in the US.

    My question is:

    1) Since I wont be coming back to US as of now, what if I do not get my H1 visa stamped. Can I use my approval(I-797)in the present consulting firm's name, for getting H1b stamped through any other company in future.


    What is the validity on the H1 ? Did you get this H1 before you got H4 stamped and before landing in USA on H4 ?

    It is not possible to get the stamping on company "B" if you have H1 from company "A".



    2) I understand that stamping is needed only for reentering US. What if i just get the stamping done and still do not come back. In that case, can I still transfer my stamped H1B to any other company without working at all for the consulting firm whose stamp I have on my passport.


    You can get the stamping done overseas based on the current H1. You can enter US based on that stamping. You are expected to work for that company to transfer teh H1 to a different company. You will be asked to send at least one pay stub (more some times in case of RFE) with your transfer application.


    Any help is greatly appreciated, I need to decide fast. Thanks a lot.





    hairstyles justin bieber love me pics. justin bieber kleurplaat. justin bieber doll uk. purple
  • justin bieber doll uk. purple



  • looneytunezez
    03-30 08:09 PM
    Congratulations!!!!:D





    Prashant
    08-31 11:40 AM
    This is what I can infer from the poll

    93% of them lack talent
    7% are talented





    vdlrao
    10-26 09:53 AM
    I have observed the same thing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment