Monday, June 27, 2011

justin bieber pictures 2011 february

images justin bieber pictures 2011 justin bieber pictures 2011 february. Written by Lauren Metz on 09
  • Written by Lauren Metz on 09



  • Leo07
    06-29 03:36 PM
    I used Compare and Buy Travel Insurance - QuoteWright.com (http://www.quoteright.com) recently for Schengen visa purpose. I have not availed the insurance so I'll not be able to tell you how good it is...it served the visa puspose.





    wallpaper Written by Lauren Metz on 09 justin bieber pictures 2011 february. justin bieber pictures 2011
  • justin bieber pictures 2011



  • GCNirvana007
    04-04 05:44 PM
    I need expert advice -

    My I-140 has been approved and I-485 pending for more than 18 months. I have a valid EAD & AP. I also have a valid H1-B visa valid till 2011,
    that I am using for my current employment with my current employer

    1. If I get laid-off, how long can I stay in US without another job?
    Active EAD should keep your status ok

    2. I understand that in order to maintain my eligibility to "port" to a new employer / sponsor under AC21, I should have another job in same or similar occupation. Till I find another job, am I allowed to do some part-time job in different occupation?

    3. If new employer gives me the option to move permanently to its subsidiary in another country, what are the available option for me to continue with green card processing?

    4. If after going out of the country , I want to come back in future before Green card approval, what will be the available options? AP can be used to travel and return





    justin bieber pictures 2011 february. Justin Bieber and Jon M. Chu
  • Justin Bieber and Jon M. Chu



  • pappu
    06-29 12:45 PM
    If anyone is interested in finding what other groups are doing:
    Reminder: Today, Friday, June 29, the Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform will be hosting a nationwide conference call at 3:00 PM Eastern time to discuss the implications of yesterday’s Senate vote. If you are calling from a land-line, call 1-888-341-6639. If you are using a cell-phone, please call 1-641-594-7000. The access code for both numbers is 65777554#.
    ===============
    If you find some helpful information, do post on the thread.





    2011 justin bieber pictures 2011 justin bieber pictures 2011 february. justin bieber pictures 2011
  • justin bieber pictures 2011



  • nogc_noproblem
    05-28 02:35 AM
    Good thinking Mr. Jacob , being spent thousands of hard earned dollars on these applications and renewals, I agree with you 100%. However, do you think anybody (in the govt) will listen to this? I lost that confidence long back. (I just sent a check for US$ 915 for AP renewal for me and my family, by the way, this is my 3rd EAD/AP renewal process but I never used them till date).



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 february. justin bieber pictures 2011
  • justin bieber pictures 2011



  • mvinayam
    08-12 11:07 PM
    On 2nd July, what time was your i-485 application received at NSC?

    Hi,

    My application reached NSC on july 2nd 10.25 am & the LUD on my I-140 was changed on July 28th still no receipt notice or the cheque got cashed. No idea whatz going????

    So I guess the LUD change is nothing relevant to I-485 filing.

    Thanks & Regds
    MV





    justin bieber pictures 2011 february. Justin Bieber - Never Say
  • Justin Bieber - Never Say



  • sunny1000
    09-27 04:01 PM
    I believe, USCIS website was updated on Sep 21st 2009.

    My Priority date is Jun 2006 and applied in EB3 category.
    I got an email on Sep 22nd 2009 from USCIS saying "Document mailed to applicant". When I see online status, it is "Document production or Oath Ceremony".
    I called twice USCIS to confirm it. But they are saying "According to online status the document was already sent to your current address".

    I am in a situation to beleive it or not? to celebrate it or not.... :-( .....

    And one more thing is "I got EAD before my marriage and I haven't added my wife to I485"?

    If I get GC, how to add my wife to GC? is it possible? what is her status right now?

    Thanks in advance...

    Update your profile first. Your priority date is nowhere near the approval timeframe. If by chance, you do get it, you can file for a "follow to join" procedure.



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 february. hair justin bieber 2011
  • hair justin bieber 2011



  • shirish
    09-11 06:37 AM
    Thankx for the info.

    did you send ur 485 application directly to TSC or was it transfered to TSC?


    EB2 - India - July 2005
    RD - 7/26/2007
    ND - 09/27/2007
    Hard LUD on I-485 on 9/3/08 saying that RFE was sent on 9/2. RFE recvd on 9/8. Last date to reply RFE by 10/6.

    Hope this helps





    2010 Justin Bieber and Jon M. Chu justin bieber pictures 2011 february. justin bieber pictures 2011
  • justin bieber pictures 2011



  • aat0995
    05-02 08:39 AM
    It seems no one else is in this boat. Strange.



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 february. Justin Bieber#39;s biopic is set
  • Justin Bieber#39;s biopic is set



  • xbohdpukc
    09-21 02:18 PM
    I think we need the limit to go or at least double. I think the best way to make the congress and also the american voters happy is to NOT increase the visa numbers or bring in SKILL bill but to increase the existing 7% limit. This way they will be happy as the same number of ppl are getting PR and we will be happy as the priority dates will move forward.

    without rising the current cap, increasing existing 7% limit will only lead to a worse retrogression in the ROW category.





    hair justin bieber pictures 2011 justin bieber pictures 2011 february. feb , Justin+ieber+2011+
  • feb , Justin+ieber+2011+



  • Rb_newsletter
    09-03 10:16 PM
    Anybody who works for consulting co. got extension approved ? without RFE ?

    In one of my friend's case they approved H1 for 6 months, because he had contract only for 6 months. He just completed 3 years and this is his first extension request. :eek: Who the hell in this world writes contract for more than 6 months even if they have requirements for next 2 years.

    Another case I heard was immigration officer at POE granted only 1 year I-94 even though he had 2 years left in his visa. It seems IO spoke to candidates manager and advised him to hire someone locally and get him trained within a year.

    Are we in real United States of America? So much of hate around.



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 february. justin bieber haircut 2011
  • justin bieber haircut 2011



  • seahawks
    01-01 05:10 AM
    congratulations after all the hardships you had to wait for. Me too had to wait 4 years (48 months) just for my labor to be approved:) Hopefully 2009 should really be a Happy New Year if we all work hard together!





    hot justin bieber pictures 2011 justin bieber pictures 2011 february. Justin Bieber Attends The Brit
  • Justin Bieber Attends The Brit



  • dealsnet
    06-11 11:46 PM
    How she keep AOS status (I-485) when out of the country for long period, and do not have AP, while go out of the country. She can come on H-4, but, I don't know, she can be on AOS status for green card. Consult a lawyer.
    Hello Gurus,

    Soon after we filed our I-485 in July 07 we went to India as my mother was not feeling well. When my wife and I were in India we got Finger print appointment notices, which we postponed around 8 times. In May 08 we came to US specially to give our finger prints and we did. Few weeks after we gave our Finger prints, My wife went to India to take care of my mom.

    Yesterday, we AGAIN got Finger print appointment notices. It does not say if USCIS was unable to read our finger prints or anything, It is a regular FP notices.

    Since I am here in the US, I do not mind giving FP's again, but my wife is in India and she cannot give FP now. Another thing is we applied for H1 extension, She cannot come until I get my H1 and she get's it stamped. We do not have AP to travel.

    The day we gave our FP's, USCIS has put stamps on our FP appointment notices with the details. I have these notices with me. Are these of any help ???

    Biometrics Processing Stamp
    ASC Site Code:______
    Biometrics QA Review By:_____ On ________
    Ten Prints QA Review by:_____ on ________

    I really do not know what to do. I request you all Gurus, please help me to handle this issue.

    Thank you.



    more...


    house 02/02/2011 – Justin Bieber justin bieber pictures 2011 february. Justin Bieber Loses at the
  • Justin Bieber Loses at the



  • sanju_dba
    04-20 11:03 AM
    BTW in politics right or wrong is rarely a consideration.

    ...thats enough to see a sleepwalker!





    tattoo Justin Bieber - Never Say justin bieber pictures 2011 february. On feb , justin biebers blog
  • On feb , justin biebers blog



  • little_willy
    08-20 01:56 AM
    ^^^^^^



    more...


    pictures hair justin bieber 2011 justin bieber pictures 2011 february. justin-ieber-february-2011-
  • justin-ieber-february-2011-



  • number30
    06-29 03:45 PM
    Has anybody recently applied for a Schengen Visa, if yes, can you please let me know what you did for the travel insurance. The insurance from my employer (Humana) says they cover international but do not have a letter that states the same and Swedish consulate website says the letter should specifically say "International Coverage".

    What are my options. Can you guys suggest where I can buy the insurance from.

    Talk to some senior guy in Humana. They have three templates. One of them has International Coverage in it. I had this problem in 2005. I was able to get the letter after talking his supervisor.





    dresses Justin Bieber Attends The Brit justin bieber pictures 2011 february. justin bieber pictures 2011
  • justin bieber pictures 2011



  • manderson
    10-30 09:58 AM
    stylepoet, I am no lawyer but I still think you can totally resolve this thing with a very good immigration lawyer instead of lobbying for a law change. If you wait around for legislative changes you may wind up waiting forever. Look at us. A multi-million dollar lobby like Compete America (which represent Fortune 500s like Microsoft, Google, Oracle, etc.) have been working towards some of the same goals we have been trying to achieve for the last 4-5 years, and either of us can hardly get anything done in Congress.

    Compared to the legal limbo we are in, your case really isn't that difficult. I am not trying to condescend you or anything but you my friend need to get a better lawyer if your current one is telling you that your case it stuck. It isn't! There are a lot of things you can do to manage your transition from E2 to EB5.

    One of the things you can do is convert your college-going daughter's status to F-1 (by getting a I-20) perhaps temporarily while you sell your business and apply for EB5. I know someone who was already in the US in May/June but his H1 didn't start till Oct and he didn't want to leave and re-enter becoz of embassy hassles back in his home country, so he applied for a Master's from a university and got an I-20 pretty quickly which helped him bridge the gap between June and Oct (he had to study full-time ofcourse to maintain status during that bridge-time). Another way to avoid missing school, is to do this over next summer when both of your daughters will be off for summer break...

    Once your kids turn 21 they will age out anyway. Meaning they will have to pursue their own green cards. So if you want them to get their green cards as your dependants you really need to move now. Take it from us. You really don't want to wait around for law changes!!

    :)


    Thanks for your input, Manderson. My family has been here for four years. We have two sons in England, one of whom is going through the E2 application process, and two daughters, one at University and one in high school. We would all like to stay permanently, but in order to raise the money for EB5, we would have to sell our business and that would put us in breach of our visa conditions.

    The half-centrury old E2 laws need to be updated to reflect the valuable economic input of investors. It is unrealistic to expect people to come here, settle their families and run successful businesses for a few years and then go home. Most decide they would like to stay but have no path to GC.

    We can't just leave the country and start again because of our daughters' education. Feels like catch 22, but I believe reform is the way forward.



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber#39;s biopic is set justin bieber pictures 2011 february. 02/02/2011 – Justin Bieber
  • 02/02/2011 – Justin Bieber



  • ak_manu
    10-20 12:29 PM
    Thanks!

    Appreciate your response.





    girlfriend On feb , justin biebers blog justin bieber pictures 2011 february. 25 February 2011. Justin
  • 25 February 2011. Justin



  • pappu
    12-05 12:22 PM
    If anyone stuck in greencards namechecks wants to contact ACLU about it to include GC namecheck issue in it, they can do so.

    Here are the contact details:
    NADINE STROSSEN1
    President of the ACLU
    nstrossen@nyls.edu
    ===================
    Their general feedback form
    http://www.aclu.org/contact/general/index.html
    ============
    You can search for your local ACLU contact:
    http://www.aclu.org/affiliates/

    ACLU Immigrants rights project E-mail - immrights@aclu.org





    hairstyles justin bieber haircut 2011 justin bieber pictures 2011 february. Justin Bieber Out “Likes”
  • Justin Bieber Out “Likes”



  • rkp27
    07-11 12:02 PM
    Hello friends,

    My prority will be current in Aug, next month. I filed I485 last july and my I140 is also approved long back in 2006. After filing I485 i do not see any LUD or anything on my case.

    What will be the chances to get my I485 approve ? Do i need to followup / take appointment ( Infopass) etc ?

    Appriciate your thoughts...





    Tantra
    07-13 08:39 AM
    and not just 15k.. come join us.





    manubilga
    08-16 07:11 PM
    If I got SSN Can I make Any Corporation and buy a business



    No comments:

    Post a Comment