Wednesday, June 8, 2011

justin bieber pictures 2011 march

justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011
  • justin bieber haircut 2011



  • surabhi
    05-20 10:47 AM
    I had duplicate I-485 based on same I-140. The A#s were different on both I-485.I was concerned about AP / EaD renewals. I took infopass and went to USCIS today.

    I was told both my applications are now consolidated and keying in either of receipt# or A# is bringing back both applications and its all set.





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber 2011 march.justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber 2011 march.
  • justin bieber 2011 march.



  • nrmarrivada9
    03-30 03:07 PM
    If the intent is only to study, then she can pursue on H4 it self. And there are advantages to that.
    1. She can be under registered (as a full time student on F1 she must register for 12 credit hrs each sem. She will be out of status if she couldn't get a class or if a class is cancelled).
    2. Most of the univs. charge in state fee if the student is on H4 and has been in that state for more than an year. Therefore, the fee expenditure will be reduced by say 4 times
    3. Change to F1 in the last sem. and that makes her eligible for OPT.
    4. Reach me on nrmarrivada@yahoo.com, if u have further questions.





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011
  • justin bieber haircut 2011



  • H1Girl
    08-30 11:07 PM
    You cant file H1 on your own. You need ur employers signature on it and ur employer has to file the petition. Even if you beat all that it is still very very risky to file on your own.

    I strongly discourage the word "Attorney" for everything. Just because of memebers like kriskris these Attroney's are living lavishly. What the heck these Attroneys know that we don't know. Don't we know how to write our names? Don't we know how to fill an application form? Please stop saying "Attroney" for everything. These are not complex things. Please note according to one survey 70% of Americans don't know how to fill Bank application. Attroneys are just making the money out of this situation.

    Yes, I agree Attroney's are required for quite complex things..but not for H1 extension, I-485, H1 stamping etc etc. Glad that we could able to eradicate Attroney culture completely for H1B stamping. I eagarly look forward the same situation to applying for H1, I-485 etc in the future ...

    Please help above member how to apply H1 extension if you know..Please stop using the sentence "Contact your Attorney".





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber girlfriend 2011justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber girlfriend 2011
  • justin bieber girlfriend 2011



  • abracadabra
    07-06 11:21 AM
    Anne E. Kornblut, Washington Post National Political Reporter. Just a try to get some attention in media



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber 2011 march tour.justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber 2011 march tour.
  • justin bieber 2011 march tour.



  • ajp5
    04-23 05:30 PM
    I completely agree. Members like ivgclive should to be banned. This is a public forum. If you know the answer, speak up, if not "SHUT UP".
    Lately I feel instead of finding useful information, there are pages & pages of useless remarks, name calling. I hate to contribute to this but its important this does not spoil the image of IV. Nobody likes to be part of a forum for the frustrated.





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. Justin Bieber Wig – Thursday,justin bieber pictures 2011 march. Justin Bieber Wig – Thursday,
  • Justin Bieber Wig – Thursday,



  • beibei2929
    05-15 02:22 PM
    But you need a valid visa stamp to re-enter.
    1) What is the validity of your current visa stamp ?
    2) When you applied for visa extension , what is going to be the validity of that visa ?

    1) current visa stamp has already expired, so I have to apply for a new stamp(this is the key question: how long is the visa stamp? 3-moth or only till June 30?)2) the validity of new I-797 approval notice will till 2010. I guess it will be approved next month.

    My wish is the visa stamp is 3-month and then I can enter US with the new I-797 extension approval. Am I right?



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pics 2011 march.justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pics 2011 march.
  • justin bieber pics 2011 march.



  • thesparky007
    05-17 09:14 PM
    That looks really nice sparky!thanks
    and vanakkam btw
    hehe i watch a lot of tamil movies





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011
  • justin bieber haircut 2011



  • Cheran
    07-28 03:19 PM
    We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
    Thanks in advance

    -Krishna

    My Receipt Date was 06/09, still waiting.



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pics 2011 march.justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pics 2011 march.
  • justin bieber pics 2011 march.



  • ivar
    01-21 02:12 PM
    Dear IV Friends,

    Does any one know how much time DOL takes to reply on PERM Withdrawal application. I filled for my labor application in i think JUN/JUL 07 than it got audited, after sending audit reply it got denied in APR 08. I told my company not to apeal this case but they did. After pushing hard to file a new PERM now we are waiting for the earlier PERM application to be withdrawn (the one that was appealed). Everybody waits for there PERM approval, I-140 or 485 but the strange fact is i am waiting for my PERM to be withdrawn so i can file a new one.

    Please help if someone has any idea about the time taken to withdraw a PERM application.

    Thank you,
    Ravi.





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. Justin+ieber+2011+marchjustin bieber pictures 2011 march. Justin+ieber+2011+march
  • Justin+ieber+2011+march



  • glores1970
    09-20 01:10 PM
    Hello,
    We were current in the July bulletin (PD Dec 04, EB3 India) but did not apply for AP along with 485. I sent the AP application on Aug 16, after over-the-phone assurances from USCIS that I can apply with old fees as long as the application is post marked before Aug 17.

    The application was not delivered for some reason on the 17, although I sent next-day express, but on the 20th. The application was returned citing incorrect fees.

    I read in a thread on IV that such cases can be addressed to a specific officer, with clear instructions to the mailroom that they should not open/process the application. But inspite of a long search, I could not find that thread again.

    Could someone please point me to the correct thread, or to any information about this exceptional process ? Can I speak directly to this officer ?

    Thanks for your help.



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber 2011 march.justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber 2011 march.
  • justin bieber 2011 march.



  • cerers
    08-08 10:47 PM
    FAQ #2 - clarified that forms with “Y” designation means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.

    Q29: The version date on the new I-485 form is 7/30/07 and it has an "N" designation after it, meaning that the I-485 applications arriving at the service center on or after July 30, 2007 must use the new I-485 form or it will be rejected at the mailroom. Is this really true?
    A29. No, the “N” designation on the new version was inadvertently uploaded to the USCIS website and has since been removed. The new and corrected I-485 application form that will be uploaded will have the “Y” designation which means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011
  • justin bieber haircut 2011



  • andycool
    12-28 10:10 AM
    Hi all...thanks for taking the time to help me out...URGENTLY need advice based on your knowledge or experience...

    I'm scheduled to travel to Mumbai via Amsterdam tomorrow morning. I just noticed that my I-94 card is missing (was stapled to my valid H1-B visa). My H1-B visa is valid until August 2011 and I have the original I-797A Notice of Action.

    My questions are: (1) Will I be allowed to board the plane going from US to India? What should I say to the airline officer who asks for my I-94 card? , and

    (2) Will I have any issues returning back to US? What precautions should I be taking to guard against this?

    PS I did some initial research and do not have the time to I-102 since I'm supposed to catch a flight tomorrow.

    Any information in the next 12-24 hours would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks all, Vick
    Bookmark and Share


    Do you still have the I 94 which came with I 797A ?? if you have that just give that i 94



    Thanks



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pictures 2011justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pictures 2011
  • justin bieber pictures 2011



  • student79
    03-30 03:58 PM
    She will be going to full time dental school, and this course does not have credit system and it is flat 2 year course.

    and for this course there is not in-state fee, fee is same for either for in-state resident or student coming from outsidde, this couse is specially desinged for internation trained dentist.

    and mai reason is I want to change her status on F1 is , if by any reason if I am out of H1B she will be NOT effected and as well she will be eligible for part time work also and more important she will get 1 yr opt option at the end of course.





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. Justin Bieber Gets Waxed Injustin bieber pictures 2011 march. Justin Bieber Gets Waxed In
  • Justin Bieber Gets Waxed In



  • anantken
    05-27 01:22 PM
    If the PO boxes are different then you have to send it seperately.



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011
  • justin bieber haircut 2011



  • masterji
    01-12 12:43 AM
    If your application is excessively delayed, you can always enter using a valid AP. Gurus correct me if I am wrong.





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber haircut 2011
  • justin bieber haircut 2011



  • gnutin
    02-22 12:21 PM
    If you have the native font installed on your system, you can type in native alphabet on the DS-160. I did this on a Mac and it was pretty straightforward. Simply choose the Devanagari-QWERTY font and type the name like you would in English and it did a good job. Another option is to copy-paste from a website that has your name in native alphabet. Wikipedia is your friend if you decide to do that.



    more...


    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pics 2011 march.justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pics 2011 march.
  • justin bieber pics 2011 march.



  • krishna_brc
    06-20 01:21 PM
    yes, Even if you used your AP to travel back to US, you can come back and file an H1 extension.

    Thank you very much.





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pictures 2011justin bieber pictures 2011 march. justin bieber pictures 2011
  • justin bieber pictures 2011



  • guitarzen
    09-13 01:05 PM
    W"oaaa thats a col idea man -- the UI is a bit hard to use - especially for clients with no design app experience-- maybe u need to lead people thru the coices-- eg first choose a page layout, pick one of these.. now ...... something like that ..

    but wow nice little app, a lot of work I am sure, Looking forward to seeing the finished product. ( its very processor hungry? - hard to use sometimes because of this)
    - keep trying - Kudos to u man

    Thanks for the review. I did create a small flash movie to use as instructions on how to use it. I would have added it to my upload but it ended up to large to do so. The processor problem is easily over come by taking out the color component and just do a 10 color selector but it will limit the selectivity of it all.

    If you want the instructional video email me and I'll send it to ya. guitarzen@aol.com





    justin bieber pictures 2011 march. March 2011. Justin Bieberjustin bieber pictures 2011 march. March 2011. Justin Bieber
  • March 2011. Justin Bieber



  • common1
    01-25 06:54 PM
    sameer2730:

    I am sorry for the misleading title...but it was meant for light humor. Emotions run high on this forum so I will keep your suggestion in mind when I post in future.

    Thanks.





    GreeNever
    02-08 02:23 PM
    How about leveraging the Ministry for Overseas Indian Affairs too? Though the content does not necessarily reflect conditions in US, it still seems to be bang on here (in light of Pres.Bush's impending visit to India) :



    ........
    New Delhi: Problems being faced by Indians working abroad will receive special attention, Minister for Overseas Indian Affairs Vayalar Ravi said listing his priorities as he took charge of the ministry in New Delhi on Monday.

    Ravi, whose assumption of charge as Cabinet minister is expected to lend high profile to the year-old ministry, said he would also make efforts to bring "further improvement" in the functioning of Indian missions abroad in relation to workers.



    "Indians working abroad do face problems. There are persisting problems. My first priority will be to look after their interests and protect them," he told reporters.

    Observing that about 25 million Indians were currently working abroad, he said the problems are particularly faced by Indian workers in Gulf countries.

    The minister said addressing the issue would include sensitising the missions with regard to problems of Indian workers.

    "Although the complaints [about attitude of the missions with regard to immigrant workers] have come down, there is a need for further improvement in their functioning," he said.

    Emphasising that his ministry would be working with the external affairs ministry, he said he would make efforts to ensure change in labour laws in the countries where Indians are working.





    bugmenot
    11-11 03:54 PM
    both the parties have decided not to touch immigration at all this year (till elections) they have decided against any increase in any numbers (h1b's, GC's) etc, so much so that the senate are requesting chertoff (homeland security secretary) to increase the OPT time for international student to 2.5 years so they can temp overide the h1b jam.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment