Friday, June 24, 2011

justin bieber pictures never say never

images Justin Bieber: Never Say justin bieber pictures never say never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • return_to_india
    12-19 02:36 AM
    California unemployment quite high.
    I have my backup as India ( i will sell one of my land properties there and survive ,
    also no worry about medical costs - leading cause of bankrupt americans ), but what
    about the citizen here, where do they go to survive ?!





    wallpaper justin bieber never say never justin bieber pictures never say never. Justin Bieber “Never Say
  • Justin Bieber “Never Say



  • Prashanthi
    05-20 05:39 PM
    Your company must file an amended petition for the reduced hours, they will have to follow the current prev wage survey, might be a problem to get a transfer if the USICS notices the low wages, yes they might evaluate the case again.





    justin bieber pictures never say never. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • paragpujara
    10-25 04:37 PM
    Do not believe on online status. Couple of my frds got their EAD and still online status is " Case Received and Pending". Looks like they are not updating the status on regular basis.





    2011 Justin Bieber “Never Say justin bieber pictures never say never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • GCDelay
    11-30 11:17 AM
    xxx



    more...


    justin bieber pictures never say never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • chanduv23
    09-15 09:47 PM
    Nothing will happen to you if your employer sees you on TV


    EVERYONE TO DC

    EVERYONE MUST GO





    justin bieber pictures never say never. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • Munna Bhai
    02-27 07:14 AM
    I have received my GC on January 28th. My company filled the following with USCIS:

    I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
    I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008

    Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....

    So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.

    I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.

    Please advice.

    See with lot of difficulty you got GC. And with GC you can work part-time and even take another job. Why you want to take a chance. Yes, you must work for the employer for 180 days. Just stick for another 6 months and the game is over.

    Enjoy the life.



    more...


    justin bieber pictures never say never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • sagar_nyc
    02-10 05:31 PM
    My I 140 got approved in 2006. And my lawyer got approval notice. He also gave me copy of it. I just registered my I 140 case number on USCIS site. I was stunned to find out the status that
    Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

    On September 19, 2006, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

    I immediately contacted my lawyer. He said that Since He have original approved copy of I140 , I should not worry about it.

    I tried even contacting IO. But IO told me that regarding I140 only employer or attorney can call to discuss further. She didn't give me any answers.

    Gurus what you think?





    2010 Justin Bieber Never Say Never justin bieber pictures never say never. Justin Bieber: Never Say
  • Justin Bieber: Never Say



  • Pineapple
    03-06 03:23 PM
    I just faxed the letter from USCIS asking for $ 5000. (I had received it yesterday)



    more...


    justin bieber pictures never say never. Watch Justin Bieber Never Say
  • Watch Justin Bieber Never Say



  • learning01
    05-24 02:28 PM
    I think Quinn Gillespie will also opine on that and IV can take it from there.

    Can IV do a press release and circulate thru news wire? IV can write an article about legal immigration and what IV is doing for it. You can submit your release thru sites like http://www.prweb.com/

    They are free and if you pay some fee (I think $80), news will go to many popular news portals.

    This is a good time since all the news engines are seeking articles with keyword "immigration". I am sure this will open some more doors for IV.





    hair justin bieber never say never justin bieber pictures never say never. Justin Bieber - Never Say
  • Justin Bieber - Never Say



  • kumar1305
    01-26 07:33 PM
    Instead of all this country caps, applying for GC and waiting, why don't they get a rule like European countries? In UK, netherlands and Denmark it is very simple. All you have to do is prove that you made more money (ofcouse taxes count) than the stipulated amount by the government. Pay the taxes for 4 or 5 years and take the GC(Permanent Resident). Simple no lawyer no crap. Country benefits we benefit. I lived in UK for more than 3 years and I would have become a citizen by now. But never wanted to be in UK, it was only a stop over. I always loved America, don't know why? Do you think it is because of Hollywood? I'm kidding. But still I love this country. Hope things will change some day. If not my daughter will sponsor me when she turns 21.



    more...


    justin bieber pictures never say never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • kumarc123
    01-15 12:17 PM
    Hello All,

    Out of curiosity, I called the congresswoman's office to ask if she would be re-sponsoring the visa recapture bill. The person on the phone asked me to call back next week, because at present she was considering about it.

    Can we all try to call her office and request her to re sponsor this bill, as this will help the housing crisis.


    I am posting a link, you all can call her office and even explain to the person about why this bill is so important. ( wait to be transferred to the specific person who handles immigration issues, don't talk to the phone operator as she would care less)


    http://lofgren.house.gov/

    Good Luck to all of us.





    hot justin bieber never say never justin bieber pictures never say never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • amsgc
    03-31 03:05 PM
    Thank you for sharing your experience.

    I am at a loss here, I wish I could tell you what to do. But, I would certainly go back and look at the 1040 instructions for 2004. Rules keep changing, and maybe what you did was the right thing to do.

    Perhaps there are others who can throw some light here.
    Ams


    Hmm....I got married in Nov 2004 and my wife came in to US Dec 2004. and when filing 2004 taxes I didnt think about my wife being NR for tax purposes. I went thru a CPA and I believe she filed 1040 married filing jointly !!
    Didnt have any questions or issues so far. Should I bother....file an amendment....or just ignore until in case IRS has an issue?



    more...


    house justin bieber never say never justin bieber pictures never say never. quot;Justin Bieber: Never Say
  • quot;Justin Bieber: Never Say



  • logiclife
    01-03 10:58 AM
    We will start a system of monthly recurring payments today.

    It will be using paypal. We have had paypal for over a year now and its easier to setup that way.

    Everyone, please hold on to signup for monthly recurring payments.

    The options will be :

    $20 per month.
    $50 per month.
    $100 per month.

    They will be secure transaction thru paypal and you can connect your chosen credit card or debit card to paypal and each month paypal will deduct the amount and send it to IV.





    tattoo Justin Bieber Never Say Never justin bieber pictures never say never. Justin Bieber - Never Say
  • Justin Bieber - Never Say



  • sanz
    12-21 05:22 PM
    Kundra's Management Challenges
    Posted by J. Nicholas Hoover on December 21, 2009 03:17 PM

    Federal CIO Vivek Kundra's job is different from others whom we�ve named as InformationWeek�s Chief of the Year in the past in a few big ways that make it especially challenging.

    The 2009 chief of the year (read our story here) is certainly younger, and the federal government�s $76 billion IT budget dwarfs those of any other organization. However, Kundra�s two big biggest differences are that first, his job isn�t driven by traditional profit motives and second, many of his subordinates report to him only via a dotted line. In some ways, these two issues play together, and they've been challenges that have played a role in creating what top officials like OMB director Peter Orszag note as a gap between IT in the private and public sectors.

    Unlike in the private sector, where Wall Street can make or break IT decisions, the government doesn�t have the same forcing mechanisms for IT performance and for determining what should be the next project to pursue. Second, the reporting structure in the federal government is one of typical bureaucracy. Dozens of federal agency CIOs report to Kundra, but only indirectly. That means that while Kundra sits as chair of the federal CIO council, there are limits of what he can require of agencies or demand of budget and system decisions.

    Kundra's peers say he stands out in his ability not only to strategize, but to execute. Take his ability to understand that a drop of sunshine can go a long way when it�s tax dollars and not supply and demand at work, and that citizen engagement is the name of the game, which has played out in his use of dashboards and full embrace of the administration�s transparency initiatives, both as federal CIO and before as CTO of Washington, D.C.

    �His goal has never been innovation merely for innovations� sake, but innovation to get results in service to the public,� Virginia governor Tim Kaine said in an e-mail that didn�t make it into our story. �Vivek has a limitless imagination, and combined with his agility in the structures of government, I have the utmost confidence that he will continue to do great work for President Obama.�

    One story, which also didn�t make it into our feature, is particularly telling. Earlier this year, President Obama called on the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to partner with Kundra, federal CTO Aneesh Chopra, and federal chief performance officer Jeff Zients to find ways to improve the immigrant application experience.

    Kundra took an idea and ran with it. "Vivek very quickly helped to think through how transparency and open government could instill more confidence if we could publish average turnaround times in a forum online for visa and other application processing time, by office," Chopra says.

    The effect would be two-fold, Kundra thought. First, immigrants could now find out exactly where they stood in line to get their green card or visa and check on processing times for specific forms at US-CIS field offices around the country, comparing them with national averages and national goals. Second, placing that data online at the hands of the public could put pressure on US-CIS field offices to make them more efficient.

    Kundra then acknowledged the need to separate this effort from a larger, more complex modernization project currently underway at US-CIS. "When you have a multi-year project plan, it's challenging to thoughtfully introduce any new innovation without disrupting or adjusting requirements," Chopra says. And yet, that's exactly what happened: the team delivered the site within 90 days, and though it required shifting some money around, it didn't end up requiring any additional budget expenditure.

    "When you put it together, he sees the ability for something like the IT Dashboard to really jump start his larger strategy for how to change the way IT projects are done and then puts his head down and gets it done within 10 weeks," Zients says.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber never say never justin bieber pictures never say never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • lj_rr
    07-23 10:10 PM
    This is for my friend who received Greencard in 2006. She just got married in June 2007 to an Indian citizen.
    What are the options for her to bring her spouse to US ?
    The spouse has an MBA.
    I know H1 is not an option as they have to wait atleast till October 2008.
    What are the other quick options?





    dresses justin bieber never say never justin bieber pictures never say never. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber: Never Say Never



  • mali03
    05-25 08:05 AM
    Called Kennedy's Office1



    more...


    makeup Watch Justin Bieber Never Say justin bieber pictures never say never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • gc2
    09-22 05:24 PM
    Do the following job descriptions qualify for AC21 provided all other factors such as salary and 485 pending for 180+ days have been met

    Job A: Techincal Consultant
    - Configures and implements risk management solutions using ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, XSLT/XPATH.
    - Basic working understanding of SQL Server, Oracle and related query language and tools
    - Consulting development experience in IT or Systems Integration
    - Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.

    Job B: Project Manager
    - Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
    - Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
    - Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
    - Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
    - Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
    etc etc.


    On promotion with the same employer, i will have responsibilities for job B but i am looking to change employers. can i join new employer with job B and use AC21 ?





    girlfriend Justin Bieber - Never Say justin bieber pictures never say never. #39;Justin Bieber: Never Say
  • #39;Justin Bieber: Never Say



  • gcseeker28
    07-27 04:24 PM
    That was a huge sigh of relief. Thanks and I really appreciate your answers.
    Hopefully, I'll get my EAD (PD is April 2007 on EB2) before they respond back with MTR response.





    hairstyles justin bieber never say never justin bieber pictures never say never. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • immig4me
    04-14 08:17 AM
    Problem is they do not report it on froum or tracker, and leave the forum for ever... because they know there will be a lot of people asking questions or making them miserable by trying to prove them wrong... go figure...

    Be + ive...

    True Story!!!:cool:

    Very true! They will count their blessings and forget the bad taste of long waits.......
    I am not sure that gc's without pds happen though





    gcformeornot
    08-16 01:44 PM
    Hi,

    My husband's company is paying for his 485 fees but not for me. I'm just wondering if they should charge me a separate legal fee for this case?

    My understanding is legal fee already covers for both me and my husband and this has already been paid of by the Company. And now they are charging us a separate legal fee for me also as spouse.

    Thanks for your advise.

    is paying for my complete GC process. But I am going to pay for my wife and kid's legal fee for 485+EAD+AP and filing fees for 485+EAD+AP





    s_r_e_e
    08-15 11:53 AM
    instead of sending my application with fedex he went in person and filed it in person to be sure. (he filed 211 cases in all). I am asking him for the proof of filing and he is telling that since he handed applications in person, he didn't have any acknowledgment from USCIS.

    Today is August 15th and Can I file my case myself today, so that it reaches before Aug. 17th. Basically since I had all papers with me except medical reports. What would happen if my first application is accepted before second application is opened for entry into system.


    I wouldnt create a confusion with a second app, unless there is a solid reason to distrust the attorney.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment