Thursday, June 23, 2011

justin bieber posters to print

images justin bieber posters to justin bieber posters to print. Justin Bieber Posters To Print
  • Justin Bieber Posters To Print



  • confu
    08-06 11:37 AM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.

    Congratulations!!





    wallpaper Justin Bieber Posters To Print justin bieber posters to print. Artist Unknown - Justin Bieber
  • Artist Unknown - Justin Bieber



  • desi3933
    12-13 06:36 PM
    Thank you!

    I am not quiting my company but I am moving to India. In that case what will happen ?

    Your valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.

    Thank you very much!

    Well, you have to quit job in USA before moving to India. When you go out of USA, your H1-B status is gone. Read gain, your H1 status is gone. So your spouse can not be on H4.

    You should consider getting professional advice both for your immigration issues as well as your personality disorder.

    Get a life!!!


    ________________
    Not a legal advice.





    justin bieber posters to print. print
  • print



  • desi3933
    06-25 10:38 AM
    Here is the reply from my attorney

    the CIS takes 90 days to issue the EAD cards; don’t panic as you and your wife are in valid status and not in violation of any rules because you have timely filed your applications for adjustment of status and your status (H1B and H4) are still current

    Read the bold part again. The condition that maintaining H4 status is not correct. Your spouse is running a business and using EAD and therefore, she is not in H4 status. This is the key difference.

    One can't be in valid employment unless has valid EAD (or H-1B status). Unlike H-1B, filing an extension for EAD does not confer right to continue employment authorization while it is pending and current authorization is expired.



    ________________
    Not a legal advice.





    2011 Artist Unknown - Justin Bieber justin bieber posters to print. justin bieber posters to print
  • justin bieber posters to print



  • Karthikthiru
    06-15 01:47 PM
    Tell the previously employer EXPLICITY that it is only a employment verification letter NOT A REFERENCE letter. Because by default lot of them assume it is a reference letter. Aslo by law they have to provide the experience letter


    Thanks

    Karthik



    more...


    justin bieber posters to print. 2011 justin bieber pictures to
  • 2011 justin bieber pictures to



  • glamzon
    07-20 05:01 PM
    No Clue... on this topic ..sorry





    justin bieber posters to print. justin bieber posters to print
  • justin bieber posters to print



  • Munna Bhai
    07-12 07:51 AM
    Hello,

    Myself and my spouse are on H1b. I am on H1b(industry) and my Spouse H1b is through non-profit.

    Please let us know how best we can be a backup for each other in case of any unavoidable circumstances.

    a)If I get laid-off or fired, can I jump to H4 and then come back to H1b without being subjected to cap?

    b)What are the other backup plans we can have.

    thanks for your time.

    -M



    more...


    justin bieber posters to print. justin bieber posters.
  • justin bieber posters.



  • gsvisu
    07-13 06:51 AM
    Moral : Play Soccer

    Leave Doctor, Software, Engineering professions... & play soccer.





    2010 print justin bieber posters to print. justin bieber posters to
  • justin bieber posters to



  • ndbhatt
    12-21 02:14 PM
    The visa bulletin reads "..Section 202 prescribes that the per-country limit for preference immigrants is set at 7% of the total annual family-sponsored and employment-based preference limits, i.e., 25,620. "
    Does this mean 7 % limit per country is set to combined total of FB and EB category and not just EB? Also, does this mean 25,620 annual visa can be allotted for either one of these preferences, EB or FB?:confused:

    I have heard earlier that EB preference limit per country is ~9,800. How true does it stand by sections in INA?



    more...


    justin bieber posters to print. justin bieber posters to print
  • justin bieber posters to print



  • svr_76
    06-16 08:07 PM
    Start off your infopass with the following question.

    I am really desperate....would you help me, pretty please? ........

    And then proceed with the other questions you have on your list.

    After you are done with all your questions and assuming USCIS hasn't kicked you out of their office, make it clear that you want USCIS to look at your application before others ahead of you in the queue. If they don't, "you will be back" for another infopass.

    But am looking for relevant information rather than experiences.





    hair justin bieber posters to print justin bieber posters to print. Justin Bieber Poster
  • Justin Bieber Poster



  • anilsal
    12-21 12:02 AM
    Hi Msyedy,

    Thanks for clarifying. What I know is I did not need a labor approval as my case was national interest waiver (NIW, EB2). I have I-140 approval notice, I-797 (Notice of action for H1b). For H1b also, there is a similar 'labor approval', but I do not have any papers to show that. I was told to take my waiver approval (foreign residency requirement- waiver), and I-797, and I-140 approval.

    Thank you,
    pradeep

    Pradeep, can you post your credentials that entitled you to NIW(EB2). Just curious. You have a PhD?



    more...


    justin bieber posters to print. Justin Bieber Posters To Print
  • Justin Bieber Posters To Print



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 01:44 PM
    NSC is processing 140's filed on or before Apr 6,2007 - Once the processing dates shows your filing date, on 31st day, you can ask your employer to open a service request. NSC respond to your SR within 45 days. Hope this helps.

    any more inputs??





    hot 2011 justin bieber pictures to justin bieber posters to print. Justin Bieber Posters To Print
  • Justin Bieber Posters To Print



  • frostrated
    08-10 08:45 AM
    Friends

    This is my situation

    My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
    My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.

    Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.

    Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
    Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.

    Pl advice

    Thanks

    It is very easy and do not need a lawyer.
    First get admission into a school and then provide your H4 documents and a letter stating that you do not intend to reside in the US post-completion of your education and that you want to return to your country.

    The school will then send your documents to the USCIS for a COS from H4 to F1.
    How do I know this? Coz I went thru this.

    But remember, do not file your 485 as long as your wife is in school. Coz if you go on to an EAD status, it will be very difficult to convert your F1 spouse to EAD. Since you are EB3 wait until your wife completes her education, and either gets a H1 or H4 prior to submitting 485.



    more...


    house justin bieber posters to print justin bieber posters to print. justin bieber posters to print
  • justin bieber posters to print



  • ca_immigrant
    06-23 08:08 PM
    Guys,

    Lets focus energies on "Reuniting Families Act". Use this word. Its important. Visa recapture is part of it, but emphasize "FAMILY".

    We need this bill and 350,000 VISAS that come with it. We have to make sure that those VISAs don't need to used 'per country' basis. Those VISAs must be distributed to whoever is in line, no matter which country they belong to.

    IV core, please focus on this. We need this bill and all those recaptured VISAs can be used for anyone in the line, pre-adjudication complete and held-up because there is no VISA, irrespective of the changeability.

    Core, please help -:)

    One other quick question, I had done a one time donation in the past, but my status does not say donor, does one time donation do that or you have to be recurring donor ?





    tattoo justin bieber posters to print justin bieber posters to print. justin bieber posters to print
  • justin bieber posters to print



  • whiteStallion
    03-12 03:00 PM
    Congrats on being greened !
    We continue to wait :(



    more...


    pictures justin bieber posters. justin bieber posters to print. 2011 justin bieber posters
  • 2011 justin bieber posters



  • hkusumadi
    03-27 12:00 PM
    I received my Labor Certificate with PERM process. Right now, I can't continue the process for I-140 and I-485. My lawyer just found out that my degree is Master of Business Administration, while the Labor Certificate is based on Master of Science. My current position is Software Engineer.

    My questions are:
    1. Is there a problem of having an MBA and working as a software engineer? As my understanding, MBA and MSc are the same level.
    2. Can I continue the case since I already got my Labor Certificate?

    I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.





    dresses Justin Bieber Posters To Print justin bieber posters to print. big justin bieber posters to
  • big justin bieber posters to



  • jliechty
    April 3rd, 2005, 08:51 PM
    You can do a lot in this instance with a single well-exposed (highlights to the right, but not blown out) RAW file from a low-noise camera (e.g. anything but my D1). ;)

    What you must do is to go through the RAW conversion process twice, making two files: one with the highlights placed where you want them (don't worry about the shadows), and another with the shadows brought up to the level that you'd like (the highlights will be blown out in this image). Now, stack the two in one image as two layers, and use a layer mask on the upper image to "paint" where the bottom one should show through.

    This is explained in a tutorial (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/blended_exposures.shtml) over at the Luminous Landscape. Given that he was using film when he wrote that, he included a bit on aligning the two images, which you won't need to worry about because both of your images came from the same photo. If you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help, or I'm sure one of our other members who's forgotten more about Photoshop than I'll ever know could help you even better. :)

    Edit: $#%^, Gary beat me to it with the LL tutorial. Nevertheless, double RAW conversion works well [not quite, but good enough if you can't go back to do it again] with the same method outlined therein.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber posters to print justin bieber posters to print. justin bieber posters to print
  • justin bieber posters to print



  • ksairi
    08-17 02:06 PM
    Most folks here would have used a lens to double check their APplns before mailing it.

    If your friend wants to know ask him to join IV , why are you proxying for him > He shud be more worried than you. Pls talk to a professional lawyer on this situation, I am sure none of the folks here can advise on this,

    If you do not know - that is fine , you should not confirm that no body in this forum can answer that.

    Every body knows that lawer can advise, who ever browisng this forum they are browsing for the cause if any body know it they can answer right.

    My friend - infact he his my room mate got an appointment with attorney after two weeks , becuase of the rush until 17th August, even he can able to contact the attorney over the phone.

    He has requested me to post and search in the forums to get any possible answer before 17th so that he can re file . but the now that option is closed.

    He his very busy with few productions issues at the site and he can not browse few sites from his office- including this immigrationvoice. he is already a member of this forrm, I am just trying to help him.

    If you can not help your roomtae - how can you volunteer to unknown Immigration voice members.

    Please don't give this kind of suggestions- every body knows. we are here for the cause. If you don't know that is it queep quiet. try to do research try to help if you willing for the cause. Ok.





    girlfriend justin bieber posters to print justin bieber posters to print. hair justin bieber pictures
  • hair justin bieber pictures



  • immi_grant
    06-25 03:36 PM
    Thanks to all who responded so far !!

    I saw the denial letter and here is the gist of it from what I understood :

    Got an RFE asking for client letter (since when my case was filed in Jan 2010, I was working for the client). From then onward I am off and on with the same client depending on their schedules / needs.

    So when we got the RFE, I was not working for the client. My attorney replied to the RFE stating that I completed my project before time and now internally working on product development (which we do ) and produced the time sheets and everything for the internal project as well as for the client till the date of completion.

    My case got denied reasons pertaining that USCIS asked for client letter, but you (petetioner) submitted papers that he is not working for the client anymore and now working for an internal project. OK. But where is the client letter that we asked for ? Since you didn't produce that, we are denying the case.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Posters To Print justin bieber posters to print. Justin bieber posters to print
  • Justin bieber posters to print



  • reddy77
    04-13 05:09 PM
    Does your spouse also recieved rfe on 485, in my case both of us got the RFE, still waiting for the document ...


    This is my first post, in this website.

    I recieved an RFE on my I-485 .

    This is a brief summary as to what was asked,
    if I am still working for the current employer, or for an intended future employer.

    1. Specific Job Title
    2. Duties of the offered position
    3. Minimum education or training requirements
    4. Start date of the employment.
    5. Offered salary or wages.

    Mine is EB-2 PD APRIL -04.

    I did not change my employer, and all the quries asked were already answered during the labor and I-140 stage.

    Did any one get similar RFE , plase let me know more in detail

    My concern is why would USCIS want to know these details at this stage?

    Thanks
    SK26





    eb3retro
    08-31 01:14 PM
    Before voting, I saw the poll results, it said total number of votes = 9345. Then I voted "yes". The total no of votes still stands at 9345.


    try voting no, and it will increase by 500 votes.:D:D:D





    luckylavs
    07-17 04:58 PM
    one silly question. How weeks do we have in hand to file 485?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment