Saturday, June 25, 2011

justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss

images hairstyles Justin Bieber Hug justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • ndbhatt
    08-14 12:36 PM
    yes u are

    Sorry but I didn't get what your "Yes" pointed to.
    is OP wrong or right in his assumption?

    Personally, I don't think it matters whether an applicant is direct employee or works for a consulting company. If it was indeed true, then people would start jumping on the direct client bandwagons :D

    Thanks,
    Nik





    wallpaper Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. girlfriend Selena Gomez Kiss
  • girlfriend Selena Gomez Kiss



  • dpp
    06-28 03:03 PM
    dpp,

    I dont know why its wrong for you. sounds very logical to me. Dont bring in the discussion of unnecessary current employment verification. The letter has to state that the employer is willing to hire him as a future employee. NOT RIGHT NOW. So the title has to be the title stated in the PERM/Labor Cert

    Do you know what letters you want for filing I-485 for yourself and spouse?

    If not, here it is. Employer needs to give 2 letters,

    1) Employment verification letter --- this is from current employment where you are working now
    2) Employment offer letter. ---- this is from the future employer who filed your PERM

    Please check with others before you comment on my words.





    justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. justin bieber and selena gomez beach photos. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez beach photos. justin bieber selena gomez



  • Ann Ruben
    02-24 02:59 PM
    Raama,

    There is both good news and bad news about the situation you describe. The good news is that shoplifting merchandise with a full retail value of less than $200 in NJ is classified as a "disorderly persons offense" for which the maximum sentence of imprisonment is 6 months. Under US immigration law, your friend's wife is not inadmissible because she qualifies for the "petty offense exception". The "petty offense exception" applies as long as there is ONLY ONE conviction for which the maximum sentence is less than one year, and the actual sentence was for a term of imprisonment of less than 6 months. Accordingly, the shoplifting conviction you describe does not provide a basis to deny the H-4 visa application.

    Now for the bad news. Though your wife's friend may not have been taken into custody by the police, she was arrested, charged, and convicted of a crime as those terms are defined by US immigration law. In completing the required visa application forms, she must answer "yes" to the question which asks whether she has ever been arrested, cited, charged, etc. She should be prepared to provide a court certified final disposition to the consul as well as a legal opinion letter citing and attaching the relevant statutes. The consular officer will most likely request an additional FBI clearance, and will not issue the visa until the FBI has confirmed no additional criminal history. This process can take anywhere from a few days to many months.

    Hope this helps,

    Ann





    2011 girlfriend Selena Gomez Kiss justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. dresses Justin Bieber And
  • dresses Justin Bieber And



  • krishmunn
    05-25 10:49 AM
    I have I 797 valid til July 2011. Stamp is valid for same time. but my passport was expiring in June 2011 so I got I -94 valid until Nov 2010. My company is planing to apply for ext soon so I will get new I 797. with labor and I 140 approved I am hoping to get 1 or 3 years ext.

    Anyway so I will get ext from Nov 2010 to atleast Nov 2011. ( Worst case if I get one year only). I am full time with this company and never changed company in last 5 years. So my question is if I get new I 797 in Nov 2011, and old stamp which is valid until July 2011 can I travel india and come back with old stamp , new I 797 and new passport ?

    everything is from same company. Or Do I need to get new stamp since I will get new I 797 ?

    I am in the same boat -- I am travelling with new 797 and old stamp (expiring within 10 days of my return).
    I have checked with a number of attorneys (including Rajiv Khanna) and everybody says I will get a new I-94 based on new 797.

    Also visited local CBP office (airport). I explained the question and if I will get a I-94 per my Approved 797 end date or per visa end date. The CBP guy just asked if I am with same company or changed company. When I replied I am with same company he just said "You are all set" --- whatever that means !



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Justin Bieber sexy kiss for
  • Justin Bieber sexy kiss for



  • sanprabhu
    07-17 04:32 PM
    I think we should send post cards to all the senators. The message should be simple:

    1. RECAPTURE of the lost EB visas for the last decade.
    2. Per Country quota flexibility.

    The post cards should be sent to all the 100 senators.

    If people want to send flowers it should be again to soldiers at Walter Reed. I think this time it should say Thank you for your service by USCIS.





    justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Ready for non-stop kissing? justin bieber selena gomez maui each 9 Justin
  • Ready for non-stop kissing? justin bieber selena gomez maui each 9 Justin



  • saileshdude
    03-23 09:41 AM
    I recently spoke to one of the murhty attorneys about this and they mentioned that if the delay is because of company issues then you can travel back on AP but however if the delay is because of some security check then it is best to wait for it.



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • langagadu
    12-13 07:48 PM
    I am not clear about the problem but it may be possible they messed up the xerox copies they sent you with some one else? I would suggest to check that first.





    2010 justin bieber and selena gomez beach photos. justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. hairstyles Justin Bieber Hug
  • hairstyles Justin Bieber Hug



  • raju_abc
    07-23 11:20 AM
    It's not consultant, you mean to say that you applied through an agent. Know that you are the consultant but not the company or anyone else.

    ya , in ur words agents



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. dresses Justin Bieber romances
  • dresses Justin Bieber romances



  • golgappa
    10-17 09:51 PM
    rb_248, I am in the similar situation if you dont mind can you share your lawyers details, seems to be very experienced lawyer..





    hair dresses Justin Bieber And justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • eastindia
    01-13 07:38 AM
    I think Lawyers have a system where they can send emails to the service centers in a particular format, the receiving software at USCIS automatically parses the email and assigns the case to officers.

    Or, if it has been a long time since it is current try contacting the Ombudsman.

    Ha Ha ;):D:o:):(:confused:

    Stop this spreading without proof.



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • Iamthejuggler
    01-22 04:36 AM
    Any chance of getting a descriptive sentence next to the entries? I don't think people will realise that they can use the mouse to rotate the camera in mine without one unless they luck into it.





    hot Justin Bieber sexy kiss for justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • krishna_brc
    10-27 01:13 PM
    Thank you.

    If we should apply for a fresh PIO card, should we pay the full fee again? We already paid USD 275 for the OCI card. Did you get any clarification from CGI on this?
    Did you apply for a renewal of OCI and got reply from CGI-Chicago or you applied for PIO directly?

    Thanks a lot for your kind help.

    Our's was fresh application and paid full fee.



    more...


    house house Justin Bieber Kissing Selena justin bieber selena gomez beach pics. justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Selena Gomez Kiss In
  • Selena Gomez Kiss In



  • gcmadhu
    12-04 01:50 AM
    hello all,

    i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents

    Thanks,
    Praveen

    I was in the same position 2 years back at Chennai center. I got my passport back one week after I submitted the requested docs.

    Good luck.





    tattoo Ready for non-stop kissing? justin bieber selena gomez maui each 9 Justin justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. pics of Justin and Selena!
  • pics of Justin and Selena!



  • atlfp
    04-11 03:52 PM
    I think I should apologize for being not careful about the tone. It was just an thought poping out of my head anyway. Also I want to clarify that I do understand and realize how much work IV has done. It's a tremendous amount of sacrifice that not everybody can or willing to afford. I believe most other visitors/members think the same way.


    CCC,

    Wonderful to hear from a contributing member and thanks for the warm words.

    IV has no interest in curbing free speech. All we ask is that new members go through forum posts and resource docs to see what IV has said on a given subject, and also realize that we have done our homework. How about asking us if we have considered an issue rather than telling us what to do (without much research) -- which is the tone that some new member posts take.

    As for not responding to theories -- well they just take on a life of their own if we don't respond. :) IV has no intention of letting its forums become a chaotic space with misinformation and assorted half-baked theories. :)

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • raama123
    02-24 10:29 AM
    we are posting here to know the solution or how we can come out from the problem or possibility.
    can you think about yourself when you are saying to others?

    Thanks advancely.
    Raama





    dresses Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • cool_desi_gc
    08-10 11:15 AM
    Guys please dont make such comments and scare everyone...There is no rule that that address shud match the address in ur 485 application.USCIS is not so dumb to look at the address on each of the check.No one ever in this country will ever validate the address on checks...no worries guys



    more...


    makeup dresses Justin Bieber romances justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. house Justin Bieber Kissing Selena justin bieber selena gomez beach pics.
  • house Justin Bieber Kissing Selena justin bieber selena gomez beach pics.



  • gk_2000
    08-29 01:25 AM
    Not only mine. There are many in the same scenario. Its the feeling of being close to the finishline but stll can't cross it. Sudden Influx of anything let it be USCIS is not good.

    I was so busy worrying I don't have proper shoe, that I didn't notice a person pass by with no leg





    girlfriend pics of Justin and Selena! justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. house justin bieber and selena
  • house justin bieber and selena



  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    02-01 08:11 PM
    I would suggest to build a wind mill and generate own power next winter :D

    My a** was burned with big electricity bill last winter when I was in apartment . If I put 70 hall will be very hot and bed room will be very cold. If I put 75 bed room is ok but people in hall are sweating. No proper control because of poor maitenance and also the apartment location.

    You will be surprised I am paying less power bill now in new house of 2500 SQFT than I was paying in 1100 SQFT apartment (with no one at home from 8 AM to 6 PM and all lights off by 10.30 PM).

    I am repeating myself, most of the times it is because of the poor maintenance of the heating system. That causes the system to run all the time.Ask how long ago the management did maintenance to the heating system (not just replacing the filter twice a year which doesn't do anything other than clean air)





    hairstyles Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber selena gomez beach kiss. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • anemmani
    01-04 10:11 AM
    H1B is considered a dual intent visa and spouses of H1B beneficiaries have a difficulty proving non-immigrant intent that is required for F1. If the primary applicant has I-140 approved, it is even more difficult. As a result, my wife did not pursue the F1 option. Instead, she is enrolled in college as a H4 dependent. H4 dependents under certain circumstances are eligible for instate tuition. However, they are not eligible for teaching & research assistantships. They are also not eligible to OPT (because it is a form of employment.)

    Nag





    rghrdr777
    08-15 03:11 PM
    485 RD - June 25, 2007
    485 ND - August 1, 2007 (TSC)
    Waiting for fingerprint notice





    Sakthisagar
    04-22 03:45 PM
    Congratulations HBK, what a relief to hear the good news on your case, I am in the same situation and started collecting papers to apply on normal processing will update all of you how it goes. same Vermont ..I am applying.

    Hope things will work out good. the disaappearence of H1B memo from USCIS policy website itself is a good sign, let them announce formally also that they have withdrawn that memo.

    May GOD Bless all.

    USCIS Policy Memo site link below see for yourself.

    USCIS - Policy Memoranda (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment