Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber singapore concert

images Singapore concert april justin bieber singapore concert. justin bieber praying before
  • justin bieber praying before



  • webm
    01-23 10:19 AM
    Sounds great..esp TSC dates.





    wallpaper justin bieber praying before justin bieber singapore concert. justin bieber live in
  • justin bieber live in



  • makemygc
    07-11 10:56 PM
    Hi Guys,
    Based on some recommendations, I have put together the enclosed pamplet.
    I am NOT suggesting that this is the pamplet we should use but it could be a starting point. We need to generate more ideas like this to keep momentum going.

    http://www.geocities.com/singhsa3/Ghandhigiri.doc

    Take a look at it and make suggestions

    Great job singhsa with poem and the template. My suggestion. If you can make a color template with gandhiji at the back in light background and your poem on the top.





    justin bieber singapore concert. MY WORLD TOUR 2011 – Justin
  • MY WORLD TOUR 2011 – Justin



  • manja
    06-29 03:16 PM
    To add my wife I'll need to pay 500+ per month which is pretty expensive. That's why I was looking for outside options. I found some on ehealthinsurance but none of them cover pregnancy.





    2011 justin bieber live in justin bieber singapore concert. Justin Bieber In Singapore;
  • Justin Bieber In Singapore;



  • CreatedToday
    03-18 02:56 PM
    It's very sad we depend on this bloodsucker employer (former H1s) who setup the shop and leave you in the lurch when they can't squeeze any more of your blood!

    You may complain with DOL, but I�m not sure about any statutory limit to file the case.

    Good Luck!

    Please note I joined his company along with the current the project, only for faster GC as he promised. But when I came back from India, It took a month for me to find a project. He didn't do marketing and then I realized the mistake of joining him (I assume he must have been consulting somewhere and just enjoying with my free $$$). And while I was looking for the project he threatened to cancel my H1 if I don't find a project soon. Now I'm not sure of you stay with someone who is ready to cancel your H1 in your bad times?
    . . .
    But now my issue is since he cancelled my I-140 I cannot get my H1 renewed. He should have left it there, I didn't complain about him and fed him.

    Now I'm mad since I'm stranded, and if possible complain about him.

    I need HELP.



    more...


    justin bieber singapore concert. writest,justin bieber cut
  • writest,justin bieber cut



  • Prashanthi
    10-20 05:15 PM
    My advice you need to prepare a comprehensive package of documentation since your case is really messed up.

    1) Get a legal translation of your original BC from Hindi to English. You can enlist help of some one you know (not a direct family member) or proffesional translation agency to do this. If done by some individual get it notarized.

    2) Now prepare a letter highlighting the sections that are correct and sections that are incorrect (like name of child)

    3) Get 2 affidavits from your parents/ relatives which the corrected information (also add the other BC info required refer to IV wiki for details). Make sure that these affidavits contain enough details to explain why the name and other details changed.

    4) Get as much documentation as possible which can suppliment the new info. Example 10th / 12th certificates, School Leaving Certificates, PAN Card, Indian Drivers License, Nationality/ Domicile certificates, Caste Certificate, Election Card etc etc that can support the new name.

    I agree with the above, please follow his advice. In general letter from the consulate is not accepted as proof of birth because they follow the passport details and dont do any further investigation.





    justin bieber singapore concert. justin singapore concert
  • justin singapore concert



  • ashkam
    11-16 02:08 PM
    As has been discussed and responded to a million times on this forum, the answer to this question is, when you enter on an AP, your immigrant status changes to parolee, but your H1B continues to be valid as a work authorization document and you can still use it to work for the same employer.



    more...


    justin bieber singapore concert. justin bieber concert in
  • justin bieber concert in



  • nortam1
    09-17 04:15 PM
    My receipts say the same...
    Anybody knows what it is?





    2010 MY WORLD TOUR 2011 – Justin justin bieber singapore concert. Singapore concert april
  • Singapore concert april



  • pak
    07-12 08:56 AM
    Please visit

    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mailapp/

    enter your address to find the senetor of your area.

    Fill up your contact info.

    Paste the templet:

    I am a highly-skilled professional who entered this country legally. I've
    been waiting for my US permanent resident visa -also known as "Green Card"
    for the past several years along with 500,000 other educated, highly
    skilled employment based (EB) immigrants. Many of us have been waiting for
    our turn to get Green Cards for 5-10 years while consistently abiding by
    all the laws of this country. Such long delays are due to tortuous and
    confusing paper work, backlogs due to various quotas and processing delays
    at US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), other allied state and
    federal agencies.

    Several categories of EB immigrant visa (Green Card) numbers were
    unavailable ("retrogressed") since the fall of 2005. For the past several
    decades, the US Department of State (DOS) has been publishing advisories
    known as visa bulletins once a month to announce the availability of
    immigrant visa numbers. On June 13, 2007, after a gap of nearly two years,
    DOS announced that all EB visa numbers would be "current" for the month of
    July. This meant, irrespective of our "priority date" (date assigned to us
    for our turn in the line for Green Cards), all of us were made eligible to
    apply for some interim immigration benefits. This "priority date" refers
    to the date when our labor certification (documentation verifying no US
    citizen worker was available for a given job) had been filed.

    Please note that 6/13 DOS announcement would not have led to immediate
    green card for most of us; but at least it would have ensured us interim
    benefits such as the right to travel and right to work for any employer-
    this was still a welcome change. Especially, for dependent spouses who are
    otherwise unable to work, this would have translated into right to travel
    and work without restriction and thus channel their energies positively.
    Several dependent spouses are also highly-skilled.

    Tens of thousands of applicants spent thousands of dollars in legal fees,
    immigration medical exams & vaccinations & getting various supporting
    documents ready to file our immigrant petitions to USCIS, at times
    inconveniencing our old parents in our home countries as well. It has been
    an agonizing two weeks for us. Some of us to had to fly in our spouses
    from our home countries or have had to cut short business trips. Hundreds
    of millions of dollars were spent by thousands of immigrants in
    preparation of their application. To our shock and dismay, on the morning
    of July 2nd 2007, USCIS announced that EB visa numbers were not available
    and all petitions filed in July would be rejected.

    For the legal skilled immigrants this has been a rather traumatizing and
    disheartening experience. These are people that are in the country
    legally, paid taxes and followed all the rules.

    We sincerely seek immediate congressional/ legislative remedial measures
    which would (1)Reduce the enormous backlogs of green card petitions of
    legal skilled immigrants (2)Ensure and request USCIS not to reject our
    immigrant visa petitions filed in July and provide us interim benefits of
    a pending immigrant visa petition. We make this sincere request with the
    hope that people who played by the rules will be rewarded.

    Sincerely,


    XX

    You will receive confirmation from senetor's office.

    Thanks



    more...


    justin bieber singapore concert. Aug singapore concert ticket
  • Aug singapore concert ticket



  • ramus
    08-15 12:07 PM
    Great.. please contribute to DC rally in anyway you can.


    I thought this will give some hope to you.

    Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.

    Hope yours on the way too...





    hair Justin Bieber In Singapore; justin bieber singapore concert. Justin Bieber Singapore Concert
  • Justin Bieber Singapore Concert



  • Green06
    08-15 01:39 PM
    Guys,

    What is the NSC customer service number. I could not find it on the USCIS web site.

    Regards



    more...


    justin bieber singapore concert. Justin Bieber Singapore Concert
  • Justin Bieber Singapore Concert



  • cagedcactus
    05-02 03:39 PM
    Well, good lawyer or bad lawyer, everyone here knows, that they never reveal the true story of what and where the company messed up.
    I want to just find out that, if I transfer to a new company with 14 months left on that 6 year limit, do I have enough time to transfer H1, file brand new Perm, file a brand new I 140 , get approved, and get three year extention instead of on year? a small window for timing here. Should I stick with the same company?
    Any input is appreciated.
    thanks.....





    hot writest,justin bieber cut justin bieber singapore concert. justin singapore concert
  • justin singapore concert



  • pappu
    07-20 05:10 PM
    I asked this question several times, this is what the answer I got.
    To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
    I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4

    if your wife has no time left on her H visa, and she is a phd. .. she can do research on J1 visa. She can work and also apply for greencard.



    more...


    house Biebers mysmith and justin justin bieber singapore concert. Jr some selenapictures, justin
  • Jr some selenapictures, justin



  • gnutin
    06-10 12:43 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    I came to U.S in May 2006. The company for which currently I am working (Company A) filed my labor (EB2) in October 2009. The labor got approved in May 2010.
    My Visa is expiring in March 2011.

    Now the attorney has asked me for the documents to proceed with I140.Hopefully my I140 will be filed in couple weeks.

    Now my question is that, I am planning to change my job (to employer B) in September 2010.

    Please help with your valuable answers for the following questions:-



    1. How long does it take to get the i140 approved?
    (Regular/Premium)

    It is typically taking 1 to 3 months with Regular, but there are cases stuck for much longer too. (Refer to .com for a general idea). With Premium it should be within 30-45 days.

    2. What will happen to the PD if employer A withdraws or revokes my I140 approval after I join company B? Can I still carry over my PD?

    You lose your PD if employer A revokes the I-140 approval. Note that this revocation is not common and is generally seen in fraud cases.

    3. At this point of time how long will I get the new Visa extension when I do the H1B Transfer from employer B?

    Premium processing would take less than 30 days. To be safe move after employer B receives the approval.

    4. What are the documents I need from employer A if I have to carry forward my PD to the employer B's Green Card process?

    You need a copy of the I-140 approval notice and a copy of your PERM labor filing. Any other documents would be a plus because they would help the employer B's attorneys to prepare similar applications.

    5. Does the new job need to be the same title and job requirements as the old one?

    For porting PD, the answer is no. In fact new job can be EB2 while the old one was EB3.





    tattoo justin singapore concert justin bieber singapore concert. newjustinladies bieber
  • newjustinladies bieber



  • mirage
    03-12 09:46 AM
    This is one of the most hilarious thing I heard in months, thought I'll share....
    --------------------------------------------------

    It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.

    The teacher said,

    "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty or give me Death'?"

    She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

    'Very good!'

    Who said 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

    Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar. 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863' said Chandrasekhar.

    The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more
    about its history than you do.'

    She heard a loud whisper: 'Fuck the Indians,'

    'Who said that?' she demanded. Chandrasekhar put his hand up. 'General Custer, 1862.'

    At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

    The teacher glares around and asks 'All right! Now, who said that?'

    Again, Chandrasekhar says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

    Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!' Chandrasekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand
    and shouts to the teacher , 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

    Now with almost mob hysteria someone said 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

    Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice, Michael 'Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him- 2004.'

    The teacher fainted..

    And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh shit, we're screwed!'

    And Chandrasekhar whispered quietly, "the Republicans, November 4th, 2008".



    more...


    pictures justin bieber concert in justin bieber singapore concert. Singapore concert april
  • Singapore concert april



  • whitecollarslave
    04-17 04:51 PM
    Hi All,

    I am an aspiring US immigrant, and currently work with a desi-like employer who has not been paying me for last 3 months. I have resigned and started working at a new employer, using portability options. I will also contact DOL and report this to get my money back, however, DOL may not be able to recover it if the employer files for bankruptcy. I donot care much about money now, as its not too much and my new job increment covers it.

    Here are my questions

    1) Is there a way i can report this misdoing to USCIS directly. Is there any phone number/contact info to report frauds on I-140s and I-485s as he is holding some employees hostage (not allowing them to move out because of this situation where your money is stuck and so is your immigration).

    2) What else should i do to make this injustice visible? I will work with DOl and get my money back.

    3) I am thinking of reporting this directly to the I-140 processing centers. Is this is a good idea?


    PK

    I would suggest getting something in writing and filing a complaint with DOL.

    I think Lou Dobbs will be happy to report H-1B abuse :)
    If you are from Iowa or Illinois, your Senators might also be interested to help bring justice to such employers :)





    dresses justin singapore concert justin bieber singapore concert. Justin Bieber heading to
  • Justin Bieber heading to



  • 21stIcon
    05-04 12:41 PM
    I searched all over web for BEC to PERM conversion denials, I could not find even single references on NRIWEB OR immigrationportal.com, and I know it could take more time than expected but have not heard of any denied cases so far, please share your source of info....



    more...


    makeup Aug singapore concert ticket justin bieber singapore concert. Biebers mysmith and justin
  • Biebers mysmith and justin



  • mnq1979
    06-26 03:32 PM
    What did u provid as of now?? If can obtain bc u can produce it. If u do not have one then ceritificate of non-availability. Besides this u need to produce secendary evidences such as school, medical and religious documents or affidavits which mentions both your parents and your full names. That is what I did. In anycase, you will be given instructions on the rfe what to respond to the rfe. Good luck.

    I jsut spoke to my mom and she confirmed that she has my BC in diffrent language and will get it translated. So i think i m good from that part.

    But my wife BC is not available. I have asked my father in law and he said he will ask some one to get. It is possible but will take a little time.

    My question is since her BC will be made NOW do i need any other proof with her BC?





    girlfriend newjustinladies bieber justin bieber singapore concert. Apriljustin bieber Queue new
  • Apriljustin bieber Queue new



  • vgghanta
    05-24 10:01 AM
    I am a Pharmacist. Changed the employer oct 2006. Had my perm filed thru previous employer and also I-140 approved thru previous employer in Aug 2006. My new employer has initiated the process for PERM. What will happen to my case? Will I be under old system or will I go under merit based system.

    If I go under merit bases system what would be my chances? I have Masters in Pharmacy from India and has 3 years of US experience.

    Someone please advise. I guess I have to repent for changing the employer.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Singapore Concert justin bieber singapore concert. ieber di singapore justin
  • ieber di singapore justin



  • MannyD
    10-03 02:32 PM
    I can't imagine why people do not want to give whatever I-94 they had collected between two trips out of US. NOt sure of the rules, but the common procedure is to surrender original I-94 AND the ones you got with each H1B. I haven't heard so far that I-94's not returned gained monetary value on ebay or people could use them for anything else. For me, I see surrendering all of them as one ( or some) more document(s) not to worry about.

    I feel returning more than one I94 carries its own risks. Who takes it from you? - The airline representative who simply rips off these and shoves it in a cardbox box. By some chance if the newer I94 is overlooked by anyone and a older I94 that also surrendered is entered in your immi records, I'm sure you'd rue that day! Yes, keeping a copy of that I94 is good, but why not prevent the issue at POS?

    Gurus, is there any requirement to surrender ALL I94s?





    nashim
    04-07 02:55 PM
    thanks gcisadawg,





    freddy22
    07-20 07:34 AM
    The outcome in a case like this depends on the specific State's criminal code, and the individual's specific record. I cannot tell you for sure that USCIS will seek to remove your son, but I would strongly advise your son and his criminal lawyer to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer before going further.

    Some states have special
    courts, processes and/or dispositions for certain juveniles that are different than for those in adult court. Some such dispositions are not considered �convictions� for immigration purposes
    (although they may still become a problem for discretionary forms of relief or where �admitting to a crime� is enough). For example, in New York:
    - A �Youthful Offender� disposition for people under the age of 19 at time of conduct is not a �conviction� for immigration purposes. In fact, a Y.O. for a more serious offense is
    sometimes better than a straight conviction for a lesser offense.
    - A �Juvenile Delinquency� disposition in Family Court for people under age 16 at time of
    conduct is not a �conviction� for immigration purposes.
    - However, a �Juvenile Offender� disposition is considered a conviction for immigration
    purposes and does not have the same benefits.
    Note: The federal government and every state has its own system for treating juveniles in the criminal justice system � some will be safer for immigrant youth, and some will not. Every state also has its own rules for the maximum age at which a young person may qualify for this treatment � for example, one state may place a 15-year-old in adult court with no special dispositions, while another state may place a 17-year old in the juvenile justice system.
     Consider going to trial instead of pleading guilty. This is not always the best option, but you may want to consider it if, for example, the evidence against you is weak and/or the benefits of the plea offer are not worth the immigration consequences to you.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment