Sunday, June 26, 2011

justin bieber u smile wallpaper

images One Time, U Smile and Baby justin bieber u smile wallpaper. justin bieber u smile
  • justin bieber u smile



  • setpit_gc
    06-05 04:56 PM
    I got another soft LUD today (06/05/2009)





    wallpaper justin bieber u smile justin bieber u smile wallpaper. justin bieber u smile
  • justin bieber u smile



  • shinjisakaru
    05-25 01:26 PM
    Fax sent





    justin bieber u smile wallpaper. hair justin bieber u smile i
  • hair justin bieber u smile i



  • sunny1000
    12-07 10:58 AM
    Validation Error(s)
    You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

    * Case Status Retrieval Failed
    * This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

    I have been getting the above message when I try to get a case status online for my I-140.

    I filed concurrently for I-140, I-485 with EAD and AP on Aug 15th at TSC (EB3) and received receipt notices on 10/14/07 for all of the above applications. I also can get case status online successfully for the other 3 applications.

    My attorney contacted USCIS (as they said that I cannot inquire on the I-140 and that it can only be the employer or the attorney) and they (USCIS) said they can see my case on their system but don't know why I cannot.

    Is anybody in the same boat as I am? Should I be worried that I cannot get online status even after 8 weeks from the time the reciept notices were issued? Any advice/input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance





    2011 justin bieber u smile justin bieber u smile wallpaper. justin bieber wallpapers 2011
  • justin bieber wallpapers 2011



  • satyachowdary
    03-09 07:44 PM
    Hi
    Can some one suggest a good lawyer in NJ/NY areas to handle my AC-21 case.



    more...


    justin bieber u smile wallpaper. justin bieber u smile
  • justin bieber u smile



  • sanju
    11-09 09:58 PM
    Why do you need Akbar?
    We were talking about all characters from Ramayan ... not from the recent past :) ... and if you still think that we should have one - then let's make Manmohan Singh into one :)...

    Have you heard of "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro"? Jalaluddin Akbar is a character in Ramayan and Mahabharat. Here is a proof.

    YzSuM09Gz1w




    .





    justin bieber u smile wallpaper. images justin bieber u smile
  • images justin bieber u smile



  • kirupa
    07-27 02:59 PM
    Ah - glad you found the answer. I was thinking that because ShowDialog is a modal dialog, it may be blocking any operations that are going on in the background. I failed to realize that OpenFileDialog does not have a non-modal Show method which displays the dialog without forcing it to have all of the app's attention.

    :)



    more...


    justin bieber u smile wallpaper. justin bieber u smile piano
  • justin bieber u smile piano



  • fxok425
    01-09 11:33 PM
    EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.

    Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.





    2010 hair justin bieber u smile i justin bieber u smile wallpaper. One Time, U Smile and Baby
  • One Time, U Smile and Baby



  • aat0995
    01-15 10:03 AM
    Hi!
    I was wondering if you guys know any link on Dept on labor (or uscis.gov) that says that employer is responsible for all the legal(lawyer) fees. I work for a government firm and they only pay H1b fees that they are supposed to pay to USCIS. At the same time, they force me to hire a lawyer (I cannot file it myself) and they want me to pay for the lawyer.

    I was wondering if you know of any law that I can show them and ask them to pay for the same.

    Thanks in advance :)


    -Supported the million dollar drive



    more...


    justin bieber u smile wallpaper. 2011 justin bieber u smile.
  • 2011 justin bieber u smile.



  • glamzon
    07-23 03:41 PM
    R.William





    hair justin bieber wallpapers 2011 justin bieber u smile wallpaper. ieber u smile wallpaper.
  • ieber u smile wallpaper.



  • saint_2010
    08-13 11:31 AM
    What makes you think in this Direction ?

    nothing seems to be moving forward...and this is the last week for Aug 17th...so the more # of rejections/denials without possibility to reapply/re-appeal the less burden or number of applications they will have to process...my thoughts!



    more...


    justin bieber u smile wallpaper. hot justin bieber wallpapers.
  • hot justin bieber wallpapers.



  • Beemar
    10-04 09:04 PM
    Congratulations.

    Even I got approved on saturday. What's wrong in that?

    Enjoy green life now.

    finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

    How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)





    hot justin bieber u smile justin bieber u smile wallpaper. Justin Bieber - U Smile HD
  • Justin Bieber - U Smile HD



  • chehuan
    01-18 10:12 AM
    My h1 started in 2009 October which means I have 4 years and 9 months more of h1 left with me
    Do you think moving to a new company should be a better idea?
    considering the fact that my application would be rejected eventually?
    any new company would also take a year to start my application and would mostly take 6 months to get a new job! effectively I would have 3 years of h1 cycle 2 for the new one
    should i just wait and see if i get audited and if I do just move to a new place?
    What would be my best bet?
    -chehuan



    more...


    house tattoo justin bieber u smile justin bieber songs wallpaper. justin bieber u smile wallpaper. justin bieber u smile
  • justin bieber u smile



  • sandy_77
    06-20 11:51 AM
    I would like to appeal to all the people who want to travel outside the country and would need a new visa stamp to come back to US....please...please...please do not take this risk unless it is a family emergency (a life and death situation rather than a brother,sister getting married). Per the new rules all of us have to pass through many checks (such as PIMS, NAME CHECK, SECURITY CLEARANCE, ETC.). Contrary to popular belief PIMS is the simplest of all. You will possibly get a PIMS clearance within a month (usually 5 days). However, if you get stuck because of other checks, only God can help you. People (more than a couple of thousand at any given time during these days) are stuck at the consulates in India for two months or more (these days waiting time exceeds 4 months in normal cases and I am one of them). Some guys have been given visas after 1.5 years. Also, contrary to what most lawyers would have you believe that only those people get stuck who have done something wrong, I can assure you that there are very few cases (possibly less than a 5% of the total) who have been outright rejected even after significant delays for security clearances. These lawyers have just surrendered before the DOS/DHS...possibly avoiding burning bridges with the government rather than protecting human rights and civil liberties. God forbid if you get stuck for reasons other than PIMS, anything you can ever know from consulate/DOS after that is that your case is pending in "additional administrative processing" for security clearance. No more no less and you probably have no right to demand transparency. Not even your local congressman/senator can save you then from the harassment that the DOS thinks you deserve for being a third world citizen.
    Sorry for being so brazen but I am tired of all these travel related questions. Somehow I think some of like to challenge the consulate/DOS OR our luck (like I did...but I didn't even know that there is a best like AAP out there waiting for me...of course ignorance is not an excuse either).





    tattoo images justin bieber u smile justin bieber u smile wallpaper. 10 best Justin Bieber photo
  • 10 best Justin Bieber photo



  • knowDOL
    06-19 09:33 PM
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

    I don't know what else to say and I am wondering how ignorant you could be. Even 2008 October bulletin will not be current for EB2 India (cutoof date may not be even Dec 05) with the current 140,000 visas per year.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber u smile piano justin bieber u smile wallpaper. tattoo justin bieber u smile
  • tattoo justin bieber u smile



  • omved
    07-17 06:48 PM
    We should thank them all who worked for the cause. An official thank you gesture from IV would be sufficient I guess...





    dresses Justin Bieber - U Smile HD justin bieber u smile wallpaper. hot Justin Bieber jumped at
  • hot Justin Bieber jumped at



  • newhandle
    03-05 08:17 PM
    If it is through your Spouse then do not have to worry? What was period of this of this work? If it is only this year some CPA can do magic

    As I mentioned earlier, my case is family-based. I'm in F1 visa status so the 245 provision doesn't apply to me. The period of work is hard to calculate. Since I never actively participated in my own business, I don't recall ever working for more than a few hours each month.

    I suppose the question boils down to this: Should I, or shouldn't I disclose my self employment to CIS?



    more...


    makeup 2011 justin bieber u smile. justin bieber u smile wallpaper. tattoo justin bieber u smile justin bieber songs wallpaper.
  • tattoo justin bieber u smile justin bieber songs wallpaper.



  • SeanDell
    05-29 01:40 PM
    ?....





    girlfriend 10 best Justin Bieber photo justin bieber u smile wallpaper. wallpaper Justin Bieber
  • wallpaper Justin Bieber



  • samswas
    05-13 08:39 AM
    I'm still waiting ... PD 6/12/2006





    hairstyles hot justin bieber wallpapers. justin bieber u smile wallpaper. images justin bieber u smile
  • images justin bieber u smile



  • snathan
    08-20 03:33 PM
    Hi ,

    I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .

    My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .

    I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .

    thanks in advance.

    RD

    Since you are deported and the ticker was paid by the US Govt, you are most likely banned to enter the country for 5 years. Even if you are going to the consulate, you wont get the visa. As you admitted guilty, I dont think you can fix this.





    akp
    06-30 07:35 PM
    I do not know what was posted. But if it was not offensive language (and I mean offensive as in use of swear words), I do not agree that moderator or super moderator should delete it. Let it be there, if it is useless drivel, it will be ignored by most. So deleting an opinion or comment does not sound right, and it undermines the credibility of forum, especially in the US where these sort of things not taken lightly (think of communist label).
    I understand the concept of keeping focus on immigration matters only, but leave it to members for most part.
    The implication of our way or highway sounds childish.
    Just my opinion in an "open" forum.





    pointlesswait
    01-16 10:30 AM
    95% are from mexico.. some from eastern europe/china.... very few from sub continent

    Imagine 15million uneducated /illiterate joining the main stream.. US will go from a developed country to a third world country in a blink of an eye..
    ppl who are supporting amnesty have not understood the socio-economic implications of this move...

    they should do something about the illegals..on humanitarian ground ..but in a controlled and regulated way.... and separate legal and illegals.



    because most of the illegals are from a few handful countries mainly mexico



    No comments:

    Post a Comment