Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber waxwork new york

images unveiled in New York today justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber checks out his
  • Justin Bieber checks out his



  • mpadapa
    08-07 11:34 AM
    I'll be there





    wallpaper Justin Bieber checks out his justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber#39;s statue in New
  • Justin Bieber#39;s statue in New



  • chanduv23
    09-14 04:55 PM
    Follow Your Heart





    justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • belmontboy
    11-03 05:57 PM
    Do you guys think this 2008 election will have any impact on the immigration process?

    NOPE.

    Earlier democrats had a reason of not getting things done [Bush's veto, filibuster...etc.etc]

    Now nothing will get done, and they will have no reasons.

    Welcome to world of politics my friend :)





    2011 Justin Bieber#39;s statue in New justin bieber waxwork new york. Canadian musician Justin
  • Canadian musician Justin



  • maacho
    02-13 01:47 PM
    H1B or not to Be is the question ?

    join IV for the answers ;)



    more...


    justin bieber waxwork new york. Spot the difference: Bieber
  • Spot the difference: Bieber



  • raysaikat
    10-10 11:37 AM
    Thank you very much for all your support.

    Do I need to inform him before I leave ? because he is with his relative place. What is the process for that ?
    This is a domestic problem, not an immigration one. Legally, a dependent is assumed to _depend_ on you. Anyway, just give him a call/send an email/letter informing that his stay would be illegal after you leave.
    If I leave without informing him, then what he can do on me ?

    Legally, nothing.





    justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber being measured
  • Justin Bieber being measured



  • kaisersose
    10-15 09:34 AM
    Recently I came across a different situation where outsourcing caused to lay off GCs and citizens(Ind origins).
    My friend is working in a medium company for 5 years after he got GC.
    Comapany decided to outsource certain piece of project to TCS and in that effect my friend was laid off. I think in future this might more often to us who are waiting in line for GC. May be it is part of life ....
    Most funniest part is company has prepared a official guidlines to employees how to communicate with indian team (which is mostly located in India).
    here are examples...
    1) when they say they understood every thing, do not take it seriously. Ask them explain what they knew.
    2) during discussion do not use any US slangs. Talk to them in simple english.
    3) do not be surprised for few new words like FUNDA, Bouncer, Sixer (cricket), Yaar,
    4) know something about cricket. Indians love cricket game.

    The correct term is Offshoring.

    Outsourcing is handing out some functions to another company which does not have to be in a foreign country. For example the visa bank outsources a lot of its work to IBM.

    Offshoring is sending jobs outside the country, not necessarily to another company (may be a new branch of the same company). For example, Ford opens a new plant in Mexico or Phillipines and ships out a 1000 jobs to this new plant. It is still the same company, but the US jobs are gone.

    Offshoring experiences are bitter/sweet for most companies. They have the cost advantage, but they have to compromise on quality of work. But love it or hate it, they cannot choose to avoid it. Offshoring is here to stay.



    more...


    justin bieber waxwork new york. The other in New York.
  • The other in New York.



  • amitga
    12-06 04:41 PM
    I came from India to US on a intercompany transfer on L1 Visa. After 3 yrs I left the company and joined another one on H1B. Now I Joined back the old company and in the mean while my old company sold its Indian subsidiary. I am asking them to file an EB1 for me, but they are telling me that since they have sold the Indian Subsidiary, now they cannot file EB1 based on that company transfer.

    In my view the eligibity is determined based on the fact that I originally joined that company on a company transfer.

    Please let me know your view.





    2010 Justin Bieber justin bieber waxwork new york. unveiled in New York today
  • unveiled in New York today



  • dyamannavar
    07-18 10:18 AM
    If EAD is not filed along with I485 application, Do we need to wait for I485 reciept to file EAD or a copy of 485 application is enough?

    Thanks,
    Rajeev

    Here is:

    e-file 765(180 $)
    Send copy of 485 along with printout of receipt
    Wait for FP appointment
    Done(got cards 40 days later)


    I already did it for wife, son and myself.

    Saved about 1500$



    more...


    justin bieber waxwork new york. waxwork four evil Waxwork
  • waxwork four evil Waxwork



  • ramaonline
    07-15 02:10 PM
    You can still work on EAD and maintain your H4 as long as you do not go out of the country. If you go out and enter on AP, then you switch back to AOS, no reporting to USCIS is necessary. But if you can still file I-539 and switch back to H4 again.

    But on H4 you can still work on EAD, while maintaining your H4 status.

    H4 status ends the moment you start using EAD for employment. You would need to use AP for travel and re-entry.





    hair Canadian musician Justin justin bieber waxwork new york. The New York wax figure of
  • The New York wax figure of



  • coopheal
    04-12 07:17 PM
    If you have an attorney represnted and you ahve signed a G325, you will not get the RFE your lawyer rather would get it...

    This is correct. Only your attorney will get the RFE.



    more...


    justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber wax work then
  • Justin Bieber wax work then



  • philly2004
    08-26 12:55 PM
    Bluez25:
    Congratulations on your successfull interview.

    Can you share what form of marriage certificate you produced.
    I had my interview last week and the Mumbai consulate was not ready to accept the certificate that was given to us by office of registrar.

    They asked for a 'Memorandum of Marriage' which seem to be what married couples get in Maharashtra and Gujarat. I was married in M.P. and never received such a document.

    Marriage invitation, photos etc. were not acceptable to the immigration officer at Mumbai.

    your input will be very helpful.





    hot Spot the difference: Bieber justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber unveils his
  • Justin Bieber unveils his



  • STAmisha
    06-20 07:46 AM
    Friends

    Please update how long it takes for PBEC approval notice to come in mail.My online status still shows in process



    more...


    house Justin Bieber Unveiling His justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber waxwork unveiled
  • Justin Bieber waxwork unveiled



  • FredG
    June 4th, 2004, 08:22 PM
    I hope you don't mind but with about 20 minutes in photoshop...:DGood job! Provided a great laugh at the end of a rough day.





    tattoo Justin Bieber being measured justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber checks
  • Justin Bieber checks



  • kaisersose
    04-16 02:29 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    I am on 9th year H1B extension.I filed I140/485 concurrently in June 2007 and on April 11th I got the denial email for I140.
    No RFE/NOID received.

    Here is my case.

    PD May 2003, EB2, own labor. During Dec 06, the labor was converted from NON RIR to RIR and amended to accept BS+5 OR MS+3 to reflect the current state.

    I-140/485/EAD/AP applied in June 2007, NSC and received EAD/AP and used AP recently. My H1B valid till Feb 2009.

    After 5 stressful days finally today, we got the denial notice and it looks like USCIS assumed my Labor under EB3 classification and rejected my I140 where as the labor certificate is approved under EB2 classification. our attorney believes that its the result of an overlook by IO at the amedments made to the original labor.

    Please let me know what options I have.


    Thanks
    GCWarrior

    If your attorney is right, then you have nothing to worry about. An MTR will fix the problem.



    more...


    pictures The other in New York. justin bieber waxwork new york. 2011 justin bieber new haircut
  • 2011 justin bieber new haircut



  • learning01
    05-24 02:28 PM
    I think Quinn Gillespie will also opine on that and IV can take it from there.

    Can IV do a press release and circulate thru news wire? IV can write an article about legal immigration and what IV is doing for it. You can submit your release thru sites like http://www.prweb.com/

    They are free and if you pay some fee (I think $80), news will go to many popular news portals.

    This is a good time since all the news engines are seeking articles with keyword "immigration". I am sure this will open some more doors for IV.





    dresses Justin Bieber unveils his justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber Unveiling His
  • Justin Bieber Unveiling His



  • sujan_vatrapu
    10-27 02:23 PM
    Great to know, this is a revelation so you need to get more info about Fox TV, how right they are here more than this senas..

    So along with Fox TV what help you are planning for all of our immigration problems?

    first of all, just for putting my point out are u trying to point finger at me? this is exactly what hinders the development, we need a dialogue and not controversy or finger pointing, i am fine with you not agreeing with me, everyone is entitled to their opinion but lets have a conversation, lets put out our opinions and let ppl base their decisions on our conversation,

    regarding my contributions i have attended IV chapter meetings, called senator/congresman offices whenever there is an IV action item, i wont ask ur plans on helping immigrant community (because that's not the point here), but u r already helping others by contributing to this discussion which lets other form an opinion,



    more...


    makeup waxwork four evil Waxwork justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin Bieber Unveiling His
  • Justin Bieber Unveiling His



  • chunky
    07-26 03:04 PM
    My company filed my green card and have applied for 485 for me and my wife on July 19 with July visa bulletin reinstated. We have also applied for AP and EAD for my wife. We both are on H1 at this time. My wife' job is going to end by month end.
    Does she need to file change of status to H4 or it is fine to stay in US with AOS pending status.

    My 140 is still pending





    girlfriend Justin Bieber checks justin bieber waxwork new york. The New York wax figure of
  • The New York wax figure of



  • tammigaw
    02-15 02:14 AM
    It says own/lease/solicit ...blah..blah with any competitors , but the language is very generic and now he says that there is a word in the text and it could be opened to any interpretation based on his convinience .

    When i asked him to explain the clause during the time of signing he said that i could not join his competetors for this client . I felt this cluase is reasonable to protect on his business interests , so i sighned it .

    Now he is manuplating it to accomodate his interested , so he can squeeze more money out of me .

    During my stay here , he NEWER paid me on time andi had to call him 20 times and mail him for 10 times ..literaly begging to get my pay .

    If in worst case , if he tries to execute this non compete in court i am not sure if it stays valid , based on the manner he ran his business .

    Can any one please shed some light in this grey area.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber wax work then justin bieber waxwork new york. Justin#39;s wax double
  • Justin#39;s wax double



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-30 03:28 PM
    Do you get the FP notice by email or snail mail?

    snail mail





    bigboy007
    10-11 01:31 PM
    Consult with your current company immigration attorney and find out why your current job will not qualify for EB2.

    Just in case start your EB3 GC and port your PD to this new GC I-140. That will help you with the H1B renewal for 3 years. You have got 14 more months. you should be able to get I-140 filed by then, do a premium for I-140 to get it approved by the time you renew your H1B.

    Renewing your H1B based on the revoked I-140 would be risky.
    Did USCIS sent you any notice that your 485 is not valid ?





    sgorla
    02-23 02:38 PM
    I was told by the University of Nevada -Reno (UNR) that I 140 approval does not change one's immigration status, and the person (or his/her dependent) will not be eligible for in-state tution.

    What if I-140 is approved , and the primary applicant (H1) is waiting for the PD to be current, and the dependent wants to go to school. Will this have any impact on the GC process?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment