Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011

images +justin+ieber+april+2011 justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • rajenk
    08-09 01:02 AM
    That's why I did a premium processing in June. I applied on June 15th in Premium and got it approved by 25th June, I got 3 years. That is correct, they approve H1B for 3 years based on the current Visa bulletin if you are extending Visa beyond 6 years.

    But you can apply for 3 years when you are left with 6 months of currently approved Visa. Hope this clarifies your doubt.

    -Raj





    wallpaper justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • satyasaich
    06-20 04:08 PM
    First of all,

    If i may ask, do you have valid visa stamp in your passport?
    If so, (and if circumstances permit), plan to complete your travel with in that validity.
    Honestly if it's a family emergency (god forbid ) then it's a decision one has to take.

    Another option is convert your husband's H1B in to premium, so that you can get your H4 with a valid I-94 as well and you are safe. Ofcourse if your visa expires in the passport, all you have to do is appear in one of the US consulates in india. There shall not be any problem for H4 stamping
    OMG are you guys saying dont travel even in emergency situations?!!





    justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • aachoo
    04-22 12:51 PM
    This is literally word for word the RFE I got. Basically an employment verifications. I did not use AC21, no job changes, no nothing. Attorney aid it was normal and responded in 2 days.
    -a



    My lawyer got the RFE notice yesterday....

    USCIS requesting the following...
    1. Dated letter from employer detailing job duties and position
    2. Your proffered position if different from current one
    3. Date I began employment and current salary
    4. Letter must be signed by executive officer of the company
    5. Letter must clearly state whether the terms and conditions of employment based visa (or labor certification) continue to exist

    They are requesting too many things at this point and it seems like the requests are different from other RFE's received by IV members. This is concerning me a lot. Can expert IV members give me any guidance? Have you received such an RFE, what does this mean? Any advice is very much appreciated.

    My LC / I-140 stated that I am an "Electrical Engineering Technician" due to PW concerns at the time of application but my H1-B application said "Applications Engineer (Chemicals Group)". But the job duties were exactly the same word for word. I'm not sure if that is causing the problem. I am being paid significantly more than the LC / 1-140 wage currently. So, lack of ability to pay is not an issue. I have also been continuously employed by the same organization. I have not sought a different employer ever since I applied for my GC.

    Please reply with your thoughts.





    2011 Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • jnraajan
    03-29 04:13 PM
    hi Munna,
    thanks for your reply. you said no effect on your GC. but once I-140 with drawn then how can USCIS process 485? can you please eloborate.

    Usually in that instance, you should receive a NOID from the USCIS. It goes to your lawyer. Which is why, if you are absolutely sure that your employer will revoke the I-140, it is better to file for AC21 with your own lawyer.(Not the company lawyer). In such a case, even if USCIS sends a notice to deny, it will reach your lawyer rather than the company's lawyer



    more...


    justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • jayleno
    06-20 08:05 AM
    I don�t know about the port of entry, but for EAD and AP they might insist. You must have read my earlier post. In my case they had enough evidence to verify that I had a 485 application pending, but they still chose to send it back. I guess it also depends on the knowledge of the person handling your case. The only way to find out for sure is to apply and see if they send it back. Are you the primary applicant in your case or is it your husband? My lawyer said they did not get the 485 notice for 1 year now, but I know for sure that he has it.

    I went for my driver's license in CT and they asked for an I-485 receipt notice when I showed my EAD as my status. They too sent me back saying they cannot give me a license without the I-485 receipt. You never know where they ask for that.


    I would like to know if we can travel on AP without a I485 notice, do they ask for it at POE??

    Our attorney never told us that he did not receive my I485 notice till date!! we filed in July and he received one of the notice in Oct 2007. He is telling me now when I about to fly in a months time. He has also asked me apply for the renewal of AP & EAD, he has asked me attach the biometric notice instead of I485 notice and my husbands I485 notice.

    Can anyone who has traveled on AP without a I485 notice share their experience. Any suggestions are welcome...

    Thanks





    justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. was posted on Friday,
  • was posted on Friday,



  • lj_rr
    09-01 12:31 PM
    It will be good if someone can provide the exact steps.

    Hi
    I have my Labor and 140 approved. (140 approved in Jan 2009)
    But my employer is not ready to provide me with copy of my approved PERM labor and 140. Just like any other employer.
    So I am planning to request both of this by making FOIA request to DOL and USCIS.
    I have done some ground work for that. Now here are my questions.
    1) If I haven�t applied for 485 yet will USCIS/DOL release this document to me?
    Or are both of this employer�s petitions?
    2) I have heard that after six month of 140 approvals it become employee petition.
    How much true is that?
    If anyone like me (who haven�t applied 485 yet) got their copy of labor and 140 through FOIA. Please share your experience.



    more...


    justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. Justin Bieber could not attend
  • Justin Bieber could not attend



  • dish
    04-07 06:05 PM
    Backlog Cases:
    Total Received: 363,000+
    Total Completed: 108,000+
    Total Certified: 50,000
    Balance: 255,000
    Full data entry will will be completed by 06/30/2006 as scheduled.

    PERM:
    Total Received: 80,272
    Certified: 36,587
    Denied: 23,305
    Audit: 24,960
    Withdrawn: 1,950

    Now look at the maasive backlog of unprocessed cases in BEC. The Baclog Centers have received more than 363000 LCs and out of it 255000 are still untouched. given this pace they will take at least 5 yrs to finish processing all the applications. and DOL has added a graphic on their website claiming 18 months to go. They are just making FUN of US for yielding to their beaurocracy.





    2010 justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. +justin+ieber+april+2011
  • +justin+ieber+april+2011



  • dsohere
    01-23 08:55 PM
    Hi,
    Have you been fully admitted to the new school? If so, the DSO at that school should contact the SEVIS Helpdesk for instruction on getting your SEVIS record transferred. And as long as that is in the works, you're fine. You should be able to go to the new school no matter what the status of of your SEVIS record. If you have been admitted to another school and requested to transfer, then you have done everything correctly. It will likely take them some time to deal with all the SEVIS records of all the student, but this issue was beyond your control, and in my experience students are not penalized for these type of situations.

    This must be quite a stressful situation for all TriValley students. I wish that SEVP would contact all the students or post some message making clear to all students about exactly what they should do, especially if they are currently working, and to other schools about how they should handle the transfers.

    Please post again about how it all works out and I wish you the best in getting settled into a new school.

    all the best,
    LK

    "Now I am worried because until they release our sevis, the admissions in other colleges will meet deadline and what happens if they no more take admissions. Do you have any idea how long can it take for them to release our sevis ? Will it be safe for students like me hereafter to work fulltime on CPT ?

    Thank you
    Chaitanya[/QUOTE]



    more...


    justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. justin bieber 2011 april pics
  • justin bieber 2011 april pics



  • GCBy3000
    05-18 09:24 AM
    I'm using the service of Brikho & Kallabat...till now did not have any issue with my extension...currently on 8th year...as my employer pays my extension fee...not sure how much is the total cost...have asked them...will update as get info.
    rgds,
    lfgc

    ...recd info fm the attorney's office...

    The H-1B processing fees are as follows: Attorney Fees $900, Filing Fees
    $2,190 for companies with 26 or more employees and $1,440 for companies
    with 25 or less employees, Office Expense $50.

    so, for extension...it may still be $900.

    I think employer should bear the full cost of H1B and H1B extension. It is illegal for the employer to get that money from employee.





    hair justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • vasa
    07-05 10:48 PM
    Tell the employer you'll pay for the premium but include you in the company's group insurance.even a normal delivery costs can run into 10K plus the baby has additional costs etc . Did you have group insurance from a previous company?you can continuethat on cobra..its expensive though.good luck



    more...


    justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • desi3933
    07-06 11:53 AM
    This is a very basic question and I need answer on this as early as possible and guidance from you.

    I came to this country in Dec 2001 on H1B Visa.

    I never applied for green card since then.

    Now on Dec1,2007 my H1B expires so I will have to go back to China.

    If I file for green card at this point, will I be able to get the yearly extension for next few years till my GC comes?

    Am I even eligible to do so?

    Can I go to Canada and still work in USA (Since I live close to canadian border)?

    If you have gone for out of US vacations etc, you can claim "absence time" to extend H1 beyond Dec 2007. For example, if total time outside US is 3 months then you can extend H1 until Mar 1st 2008.

    This gives little more time to get I-140 approved and file for 3 year H1 extension based on approved I-140.


    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.





    hot justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • delax
    08-03 09:47 PM
    I think thousand is over exagerated. Most people have filled their application at NSC.
    I also have a consiparacy theory now. The dates porbably have moved out because of TSC as they did not have enough cases to process.

    U may be right. Do you know the NSC, TSC 485 break up. This is the first time I have heard that NSC has way more apps than TSC. Sorry I may be behind the curve on this..........



    more...


    house justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. +justin+ieber+april+2011
  • +justin+ieber+april+2011



  • canleo98
    09-26 04:15 PM
    Hi, I received the RNs of my wife and me (485,765 and 131) by calling the USCIS today. Online status check shows the receipt date of 09/24. I dont see my checks cashed yet. How much time it takes to get the check cashed ?


    My RN date was Aug 24th and check was cashed on Aug 28th. I guess it usually takes 3-4 days to encash the checks.





    tattoo was posted on Friday, justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. Selena Gomez Spotted At The
  • Selena Gomez Spotted At The



  • felix31
    02-12 04:59 PM
    Folks,

    employer's attorney claims that there is no such thing as H4 premium processing.

    Can anyone point me to the correct memo where Premium filing was made available for I-539 applications?

    I searched all Mathew-Oh updates dated one year ago and can't locate it.

    I need to get that h4 under premium ASAP so that I can transfer to H1 in April.

    Can anyone please help?



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber could not attend justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s



  • bbenhill
    01-14 05:59 PM
    Hi ca_immigrant, agree with ur point. I gave you green :-)

    Thx
    bbenhill

    Congrats !

    and thank you to desi485 for posting the link

    Good one and particulary moving was the last point ... -:)

    14. And yes, move the family first commitment at the top of your must-do list, now that you have less worry about re-entry, and make that long-delayed trip home to see your old folks one more time. (I am visiting my 83-yr old Dad, who still has more hair than I do, and less gray too, in June.)

    I first laughed when I read about the hair..(I too have less and a lot grey at 35 ...LOL and actually had grey hair since 20....donnno y....

    but then after a few minutes for some reason I almost had tears rolling down my eyes (reminded me about parents.....) ....well call my an emtional fool....

    neways...I always pray to God that whaterver happens please always help me remeber my parents !! and never forget all the great things they have done for us !!!
    (They are in India with my elder borther)

    oops...sorry for writing something out of context....

    but again Congrats !!





    dresses Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. selena gomez 2011 april.
  • selena gomez 2011 april.



  • kumar1
    12-13 04:17 PM
    On top of that, companies that come for campus placement - they will put a big board for you -"Only US citizens and Green Card holders apply". I have friends who spent 50-60 K on MBA degree and they are doing software development job (They were developers even before doing MBA and they wanted to get out of it). Think about their investment - 2 years of MBA tution fee ~ 60 K + 2 years of wage loss ~ 160 K. After investing 220K if someone tell you to go and get Green Card first, dude believe me that ain't gonna feel good. Someone please give me few green dots, I have lost hope for my green card....for the time being red dots are good.
    My 2 cents.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber 2011 april pics justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • grupak
    12-13 04:11 PM
    I'm thinking about pursuing maser degree of Biostatistics.
    I heard the job market demand is high and
    most jobs require master degree at least.

    As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..

    Could I apply as EB2 ?
    Am I qualifed?

    If you are from a non retro country, EB2 will help. Otherwise not really.

    To get an EB2, you need a masters degree but your job will also have to require it. I know of folks with masters but their company filed as Eb3. You can apply for EB2-NIW on your own. This requires more than just a degree. You will have to show your field of study is of national interest, and YOU have unique abilities and YOU are a world leader/expert in your chosen field.





    girlfriend Selena Gomez Spotted At The justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. justin bieber and selena
  • justin bieber and selena



  • sac-r-ten
    04-01 09:10 AM
    Already got it....last September. Thanks for asking.


    Congrats to GreenGuru. and thanks for sharing all the information.

    IV admin, can we have a separate option on the details to show that GC is already received. Like rb_248 got it last september and he/she still comes here and shares his knowledge. so having that option display would be gr8.

    cheers/





    hairstyles selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber with selena gomez april 2011. Although Justin Bieber and
  • Although Justin Bieber and



  • nixstor
    11-14 02:51 PM
    Lawyer told me that I cannot contest. They screwed it up some thing

    What the hell?? Its your right to know what happened with your case and why it was rejected. Ask them and get more information about where things went wrong. Damn BEC's dont answer on status telling that its freaking lawyers and employers property and here lawyers and employers appear not to tell the beneficiary what happened, even after sucking the crap out of his brain for 4 yrs





    ilikekilo
    09-07 07:56 AM
    hey who cares, if thats the case..I will certainly not complain...

    who knows something might be brewing up....4 good





    ghost
    02-07 11:19 AM
    Please share about the discussion. Unfortunately I am unable to watch it due to proxy firewall.

    Immigration Policy: Highly Skilled Workers and U.S. Competitiveness and Innovation - Brookings Institution (http://www.brookings.edu/events/2011/0207_immigration.aspx)

    Please contact Brookings Communications at the contact info provided for the event material.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment