Wednesday, June 15, 2011

justin bieber zebra

images Justin Bieber Zebra justin bieber zebra. zebra justin bieber.
  • zebra justin bieber.



  • on_h1b_since_1998
    02-08 12:51 PM
    I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.

    I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.

    Background :
    I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
    working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
    2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
    the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
    no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
    I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.

    Issue :
    Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
    The letter's main content says
    "THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
    FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
    PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
    It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
    to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
    following notification of the availability of a visa number".
    Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.

    Question :
    I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
    My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
    underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
    current case. Pls. help.





    wallpaper zebra justin bieber. justin bieber zebra. justin bieber zebra print.
  • justin bieber zebra print.



  • glamzon
    07-20 05:01 PM
    No Clue... on this topic ..sorry





    justin bieber zebra. the justin bieber zebra
  • the justin bieber zebra



  • cool_desi_gc
    09-28 07:18 PM
    My name(s) were mispeld as well...My lawyer talked to USCIS and sorted it out.





    2011 justin bieber zebra print. justin bieber zebra. justin bieber ipod touch hard
  • justin bieber ipod touch hard



  • snathan
    04-01 03:18 PM
    Really? Nobody? Nothing? :( Please, any advice will do, I'm desperate, I don't want to leave in 2 weeks, I need some more time with my partner...

    Apply for GC...as you become illegal its easier to get GC. Only people who legal and law obeying to need to be in line for years.



    more...


    justin bieber zebra. Justin Bieber Zebra Print Cake
  • Justin Bieber Zebra Print Cake



  • immi2006
    05-24 10:30 AM
    Recently in a IIT meet and IISC meet we came across a huge number of folks in EB2 on GC wait., I was told their numbers exceed 1000 plus through the internal IIT network.. so if they consume X number just in Bay area, what about rest of US. Live happily while you are here, enjoy the weather and do not pin hopes on US. Think that you were fortunate to come here in prime of youth and learnt a thing or two..


    Honestly how many points we score really does not matter if the visa country cap is too low. Most of us, coming from India, China etc. score almost the same points and getting TOEFL is a piece of cake if you need to improve your points.

    It's pointless to break our heads calculating these points, everything is in limbo right now and the only best advise for new GC aspirants especially those coming from retrogressed countries is locking the priority date by applying LC under the old system.





    justin bieber zebra. 2010 justin bieber zebra.
  • 2010 justin bieber zebra.



  • kumar1
    03-03 11:14 AM
    Thank you Desi!
    Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.

    Quick question -- Can PD be transferred from EB category to FB category? In other words - can a person having approved I-140 under EB category take that PD to a family based Green Card? Thanks in advance.



    more...


    justin bieber zebra. justin bieber animal. justin
  • justin bieber animal. justin



  • thomachan72
    11-10 02:47 PM
    Never heard of this before. Wouldn't know what to do either. Can you call them and ask? or send an email? what does your attorney say? Was an educational evaluation done on this?





    2010 the justin bieber zebra justin bieber zebra. Justin Bieber Zebra
  • Justin Bieber Zebra



  • Ryall
    09-06 12:12 AM
    yeah I like the updated splash... and about my page... I know it is huge it is in NO way permenent... just something I am toying with, I'll end up only using elements of different pictures on that page for my splash.. plus I didnt compress the images at all - like I said VERY temporary. I'll let you all know when I update my splash along with my new site

    Peace

    PS really cool new footer dan, also Lost - I think yours is great too, simple but VERY grabing effect!!!



    more...


    justin bieber zebra. next ». Hot Pink Zebra cake
  • next ». Hot Pink Zebra cake



  • SDdesi
    08-29 05:01 PM
    This includes 2nd July 2007 received date.....

    Its very ambiguous.....on one hand they say:The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS field office
    and then they also say: If the receipt date shown on your receipt notice is prior to the processing date shown below, you may call USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283

    So we cannot call the USCIS even if the RD is July 2. :confused::confused::confused:





    hair justin bieber ipod touch hard justin bieber zebra. Justin Bieber - I love Justin - Zebra Print - Necklace
  • Justin Bieber - I love Justin - Zebra Print - Necklace



  • FredG
    April 17th, 2004, 08:15 PM
    Sounds like a soap opera to me. :rolleyes:
    Fred



    more...


    justin bieber zebra. justin bieber zebra cake.
  • justin bieber zebra cake.



  • ha002
    06-15 06:05 PM
    I am on F1 -OPT and my husband wants to apply for EAD...we are totally confused..i ma talking to my present compnay lawyers and my husbands compnay lawyers, they said it should be OK.... But i am not convinced.... they say there is alwys arisk involved..but it is a chance that we have to take.... i will keep you posted when i make a decision..lot of my frinds are in teh same position..so will tell you about otehr facts which i come across





    hot Justin Bieber Zebra Print Cake justin bieber zebra. Justin Bieber Zebra Print Pillow. From haleydavis
  • Justin Bieber Zebra Print Pillow. From haleydavis



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 01:44 PM
    NSC is processing 140's filed on or before Apr 6,2007 - Once the processing dates shows your filing date, on 31st day, you can ask your employer to open a service request. NSC respond to your SR within 45 days. Hope this helps.

    any more inputs??



    more...


    house justin bieber earrings. justin bieber zebra. /justin-ieber-zebra.html
  • /justin-ieber-zebra.html



  • rajeshalex
    11-27 04:56 PM
    U can get the tracking nummber /case number from the lawyer . But you can not get any details from USCIS since 140 is owned by company.

    However if the company has received a140 receipt then the receipt will have
    the beneficiary name

    If u are the beneficiary then u can take an infopass with uscis and get the information from the case number
    Rajesh





    tattoo 2010 justin bieber zebra. justin bieber zebra. Justin Bieber - Biebers Girl
  • Justin Bieber - Biebers Girl



  • gantilk
    04-27 11:26 PM
    Thanks Desertfox. Did you send any supporting documents. there were contradicting opinions on whether to send or not send any additional documentation after e-filing EAD. Please let us know what you sent or not sent?



    more...


    pictures justin bieber animal. justin justin bieber zebra. Justin Bieber Made Some Nail
  • Justin Bieber Made Some Nail



  • bashp
    05-13 10:12 PM
    I am in the similar situation. Attended for visa interview at Toronto US Consulate on May 6. VO just kept I129 (All the annexures), Client/vendor letters. Informed you will get replay within 1-2wks. Its already been a week, I didnt get any response back. Consulate called client on the same day. No updates after that.

    Appreciate if someone could let us know, usually how long it takes to get any status update ? I have been working with the same Employer/Client for last 4 years.





    dresses Justin Bieber Zebra Print Pillow. From haleydavis justin bieber zebra. justin bieber drawing outline.
  • justin bieber drawing outline.



  • greencardfever
    12-11 01:37 PM
    Is it 6 months for both, EAD and AP or just EAD? If it's just EAD, then how soon can I renew my AP?



    more...


    makeup next ». Hot Pink Zebra cake justin bieber zebra. justin bieber earrings.
  • justin bieber earrings.



  • capriol
    07-06 10:30 AM
    I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
    (1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
    (2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
    Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]





    girlfriend Justin Bieber - Biebers Girl justin bieber zebra. justin bieber lyrics born to
  • justin bieber lyrics born to



  • pappu
    09-23 09:45 AM
    We need help from volunteers on this forum to add links in Wikipedia.
    I added IV on the indian american page in wikipedia but it was deleted. could more people try to do it. Pls dont edit several pages at one time. the system, considers it as a spam and deletes all. It happened with me so I am urging other people to pitch in.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1B_visa
    pls add content about IV in the immigration section and add IV links.
    ----

    H1b page (says a lot of things against this visa). we need to write some issues h1b visa holders face when the apply for green card
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H1B_visa
    ---------
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra..._United_States
    need IV link and detail here
    --------
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_American
    chineese members pls update this page with IV link
    ===
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._Resident_Card
    green card.
    talk about EB green card issues
    ===
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Ci...ation_Services
    uscis
    talk about delays and broken system

    if you come across other pages related to immigration pls go ahead and add IV links.

    Thanks for your help.





    hairstyles justin bieber zebra cake. justin bieber zebra. justin bieber hat on.
  • justin bieber hat on.



  • monkeyman
    10-08 11:36 AM
    can you please make sure that some one can add spouse once the PD is current after the GC got approved and if some one is married before I-485 approval

    If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are golden. You simply apply for I-485 (family based). If your spouse is not in USand you have GC, you will need to file for follow to join visa and it will take some time (I dunno how many years).





    mrajatish
    09-18 11:54 AM
    Should clarify, meant post dec 2003





    GCAmigo
    08-03 12:21 PM
    FIFO - FirstInFirstOut & LIFO - LastInFirstOut

    Folks at USCIS follow a random method ie AIAO - AnytimeInAnytimeOut.

    Enjoy the wait!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment