Friday, June 10, 2011

karl lagerfeld designs

images Karl Lagerfeld Designs the karl lagerfeld designs. karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld designs for
  • karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld designs for



  • srsga
    09-01 04:30 PM
    I don't think so...today I got the Card Production Ordered email , after attending the interview at a local office a month ago. My PD is 06/30/2004 . You should be getting it soon, good luck.





    wallpaper karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld designs for karl lagerfeld designs. karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld quot;cannot standquot;
  • karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld quot;cannot standquot;



  • kaisersose
    06-26 09:01 AM
    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc


    If you are working for A, but respond to a RFE with an offer letter from B - for whom you have no intention of working - then you are breaking the law.

    Your job with A should be similar to your Labor job and you should respond to any RFE with a copy of your offer letter from A.





    karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld will design a
  • Karl Lagerfeld will design a



  • vxg
    06-21 03:32 PM
    If black and whites are acceptable then i think you can make copies of an existing one, just make sure you copy it at your employers copier that too in the working hours, that's the Cheapest way of doing it.:D
    B&W are not acceptable unless your PD is 1935.





    2011 karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld quot;cannot standquot; karl lagerfeld designs. bear maker Steiff plans to
  • bear maker Steiff plans to



  • abingc
    08-16 03:22 PM
    Hi,

    My H1-B Transfer has applied on 08-05-2010 in Premium Processing in California Center. I have not yet recieved any receipt until now (11 calendar days have passed; 7 working days). I asked the HR people of the company and they said usually it takes some time to get the receipt number. I am worried because it has already 11 calendar days and did not get any receipt number even though it is premium processing. Should I ask attorney to check with USCIS regarding my status of the petition? Are there any delays right now in the processing times in California Center? Is there any way that I can check my H1-B Transfer status with out having the reciept number? Should I ask the Attorney to contact the USCIS office?

    By the way Attorney told that I can work for this company (who filed my transfer petition) as I got my LCA and right now I am working with this company.

    Please throw some light on my case...


    Thank you very much.

    I also want to know if it is ok to join the new employer after the H1b transfer request has been fedexed? or should i wait for the Receipt?



    more...


    karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld To Bring
  • Karl Lagerfeld To Bring



  • sdudeja
    01-30 08:29 AM
    GReyhair thanks for your reply. My concern is not the FP. I am thinking even if they approved her GC and mailed on Jan 12, how can they do it before the the FP date which was Jan 15.





    karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld inside one of
  • Karl Lagerfeld inside one of



  • jest_1
    08-12 06:05 PM
    thanks for the answers guys. So does USCIS question about the out of status issue before the last re-entry/485 filing during I-485 adjudication ? Any idea about whether they approve/deny petitions based on this scenario ?



    more...


    karl lagerfeld designs. karl lagerfeld designs. among Karl Lagerfeld#39;s; among Karl Lagerfeld#39;s
  • karl lagerfeld designs. among Karl Lagerfeld#39;s; among Karl Lagerfeld#39;s



  • pom
    05-08 10:02 AM
    One or two more days... :phil:





    2010 Karl Lagerfeld will design a karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld Designs the
  • Karl Lagerfeld Designs the



  • inskrish
    04-18 09:42 PM
    Many of us can run into these situations since we all have a long long way to go for our GCs, it will be helpful if this great secret information can be put in here so that all of us already know what to do when we hit this issue.

    Hi,

    Sure. I can post the details in a couple of days once I have obtained all necessary information about my denial notice.



    more...


    karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld#39;s design
  • Karl Lagerfeld#39;s design



  • l8A
    10-05 10:09 AM
    Need some advice from you all. I concurrently filed for me and my wife's I-485 along with EAD, AP and I-140 for each on Jan, 2007. At the time, I was on my H-1B, however, my wife's H-4 was expired as of Dec. 6, 2006. The reason for this is because I had changed jobs earlier, and the lawyers never filed for her H4 transfer. Only my H1 was transferred to the new company, and she was still on her old H-4.

    She received her EAD and AP approvals on April, 2007. I have got my I-140 approved as well. Is there going to be any problem with my wife's I-485?

    So, here's the timeline:

    June, 2004 - Me and wife on H1 and H4 resp., expiring on Dec., 2006
    Jan, 2006 - I changed jobs, got my H1 transferred, which now expired on Oct., 2007. Wife never got her H4 transferred
    Jan, 2007 - We filed concurrently for EAD, AP, 140 and 485 (Wife's H4 is already expired as of Dec. 6, 2006)
    Apr, 2007 - Both me and my wife got our EAD and AP approved
    July, 2007 - I got my 140 approved

    Currently - waiting on our I-485

    Question - Would their be a problem with my wife's 485 as she was out of status (but not illegal), when she filed for 485?

    Thanks a lot.





    hair bear maker Steiff plans to karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld Diet Coke
  • Karl Lagerfeld Diet Coke



  • crazymish
    04-13 04:01 PM
    All: I applied for advance parole on Feb -9 , delivered Feb -11. I filed under new fees structure and hence I am exempt from fees. I clearly mentioned that in the letter. However, till date I have received no receipt. How should I handle this?

    Just as a follow up, The receipt notice arrives 30 days after the application; we got our receipt notice approximately 30-35 days after the application was received. Now we are awaiting to see if the Advance Parole is approved. Incidentally fingerprinting was also required and we had been to the ASC center for fingerprinting this past friday. The FP notice came after the AP package was received by USCIS. I believe they are running FP as a normal turn of events when applying for FP for most individuals if not all.



    more...


    karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld#39;s Fashion
  • Karl Lagerfeld#39;s Fashion



  • LondonTown
    01-08 01:02 PM
    I had my interview on the 30th and my passport has not been delivered yet. The VFS website says that the passport has not been handed over to them as of today. I was not given any 221g slip/form and the VO told me that i should be getting my PP in 5 days, it's been a week now and VFS hasn't got the PP yet. Is there something i should be worried about? I have my return ticket booked for next weekend and i am getting a bit nervous about the whole scenario. Does anyone know if there is any other way to get in touch with the New Delhi consulate?

    Thanks.


    We were exactly in the same situation few months ago. We were told that our visas have been issued and we will get our passports within 5-7 days (no 221g at the time of the interview). After 5 days when we contacted VFS they said wait upto 7 business days. I waited and then they gave me the number of the embassy. When we contacted embassy they said that an email has been sent to me asking more documents but we did not get any emails. We asked them to resend and after 3 days of our request we got their email with a soft copy of 221g(green).

    We wish that similar thing may not happen with anyone as we know the tension of going thru it.

    I would suggest that you call Embassy instead of calling VFS to get the real status. VFS will just tell if they got the passport or not. They can not tell you the reason.

    Good Luck.





    hot Karl Lagerfeld To Bring karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi with
  • Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi with



  • gondalguru
    07-06 12:01 PM
    As part of Class action lawsuit can we ask for recapturing of all unused visa numbers? I believe the number is at least 300K, it covers the green cards for 2003, 2004 and 2005. 2006 can go with 2008 quota. So everyone will be happy.

    I believe this is the provision we should fight for instead of CIRcus.

    What are your thoughts?

    Thanks
    Sree

    Since 2000, a total of 182,694 work-based visas have not been given out because the immigration agency had fallen behind in processing applications, according to the 2007 report of the immigration agency�s ombudsman.

    as per ny times report...

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin



    more...


    house Karl Lagerfeld | Design Scene karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld to Design
  • Karl Lagerfeld to Design



  • looivy
    07-16 11:02 PM
    I-140 onwards in good 'ol days when there was no PERM because your LC would not reach USCIS untill you applied...now i believe you file PERM with USCIS so it would be LC. ....someone correct me if I am wrong.


    Please enlighten me. What constitute a proof of immigrant intent?

    Filing of:

    1. LC
    2. I-140
    3. Medicals
    4. I-485

    etc...

    I am confuse. Please explain.





    tattoo Karl Lagerfeld inside one of karl lagerfeld designs. PHOTO: KARL LAGERFELD launches
  • PHOTO: KARL LAGERFELD launches



  • Winner
    04-02 10:36 AM
    A.P., G.P., H.P.....got all of them.


    Did you get BP(High/Low?), I heard many get that during GC process ;)



    more...


    pictures karl lagerfeld designs. among Karl Lagerfeld#39;s; among Karl Lagerfeld#39;s karl lagerfeld designs. karl lagerfeld designs. “Karl Lagerfeld is making his
  • karl lagerfeld designs. “Karl Lagerfeld is making his



  • lfadgyas
    07-29 08:43 PM
    It is interesting � I moved from AL to SC a 1.5 year ago � needed a new ID, so I went there and they did this too � but only for the first time (they gave me that paper thing). Few weeks after this I changed my address so I had to renew it again� it was instantaneous;- they took the photo within 10 min I had my new ID � they said I�m in the system so no problems �have a nice day.
    By the way � with that paper ID I travelled back to AL, to NC several times - I kept a copy from the old AL driver license (so what? � I can show my old international driver license :D � wondering what a local policeman would do with that �, otherwise I�m legally here, sorry )





    dresses Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi with karl lagerfeld designs. karl lagerfeld designs. Photography by Karl Lagerfeld.
  • karl lagerfeld designs. Photography by Karl Lagerfeld.



  • manderson
    02-08 10:51 AM
    bump

    It would be really great to get clarification on this issue. Hope it's taken up by AILA in the immediate future like you indicated.



    more...


    makeup Karl Lagerfeld#39;s design karl lagerfeld designs. Karl Lagerfeld | Design Scene
  • Karl Lagerfeld | Design Scene



  • kirupa
    05-24 08:39 PM
    All stamps will be updated tomorrow :P I went a little over a week this time.





    girlfriend PHOTO: KARL LAGERFELD launches karl lagerfeld designs. Karl-Lagerfeld-Designs-for-orrefors3.jpg. [Telegraph] And [Vogue]
  • Karl-Lagerfeld-Designs-for-orrefors3.jpg. [Telegraph] And [Vogue]



  • chantu
    06-20 03:11 PM
    I am also planning to do that. I think we can do that but I will clarify with my attorney next week.

    Please let us know what he says!





    hairstyles Karl Lagerfeld#39;s Fashion karl lagerfeld designs. I#39;ve visited Karl Lagerfeld
  • I#39;ve visited Karl Lagerfeld



  • tnite
    08-03 12:53 PM
    I got I-140 Notice returned as undeliverable.

    I got email notification on June 26 as approved and we will mail it to you.
    After 2 days lated my attorny told me that he got that letter, he send to me by email as pdf file.

    I have a question the letter attorny got is pdf file or original by mail(post).
    Who will get the I -140 aaproval original letter?


    your attorney or employer (whoever filed it) will get the approval notice.





    arc
    02-23 10:33 AM
    I know we can enter back on AP.

    I have similar situation:

    I am only going for a week long training to Toronto, I am working on EAD and have a Valid AP...DO I NEED TO GET A CANADA VISA? If Yes which one, Temp Work or Temp Resident?





    morse
    11-16 02:34 PM
    ...Mdipi.com, but Lost's just has more depth. Yours is sweet, and it's not even funny how much better it is than what I could do. Keep it up :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment