Sunday, June 26, 2011

kate middleton wedding date

images william and kate middleton kate middleton wedding date. Kate Middleton Set a Date
  • Kate Middleton Set a Date



  • chanduy9
    07-05 11:25 AM
    Here is the link

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6029





    wallpaper Kate Middleton Set a Date kate middleton wedding date. date on Wikipedia.
  • date on Wikipedia.



  • bindoke
    01-21 10:48 AM
    This rumour sounds like its straight out of timesofindia :p;)





    kate middleton wedding date. kate and william wedding date.
  • kate and william wedding date.



  • forgerator
    05-02 07:11 PM
    I entered last year on Sept 2nd when my stamp was going to expire on Sept 30th, but I had my I797 with me. The officer asked me whether I was aware that my stamp is going to expire at end of September, I said yes I am aware. He then asked me for my I797 which clearly showed my H1 is valid until 2010. After about half an hour he let me through.





    2011 date on Wikipedia. kate middleton wedding date. Kate Middleton and Prince
  • Kate Middleton and Prince



  • ramus
    06-03 02:52 PM
    You can call or send email with your personalized message.
    What do you think?



    Though I sent webfaxes, But I am not very convinced.
    Its same text in every fax. Its not personalized.

    For senatores it will be a spam kind of thing. So many faxes with just different name but same text.

    I am not also happy about language. Its not very effective!!!



    more...


    kate middleton wedding date. Both the marriage date has
  • Both the marriage date has



  • peer123
    04-04 04:20 PM
    1. Did you find have any issues when getting 485 approved.
    ---- Here most are with GC app pending. AC21 is being used by many only in the last two months.
    2. Did you file AC21.
    Yes
    3. Does the job responsibility has to meet 100% word by word.
    Not necessary
    4. Has any one you applied for EAD extension on your own.
    I did not apply for extension. But when my time comes I will do it on my own.
    Lawyer cost is $300 per applicant per document (EAD and AP treated separately by lawyer and charged separately by lawyer.
    5. Has any one got an RFE after changing the Job on EAD and submitting AC21. if so what kind of questions do they ask.
    No RFE yet. I am not sure why they will ask question if you had worked for GC company > 180 days.

    Thanks for your input, If other who have done it earlier and gotten their 485 approved please advise...





    kate middleton wedding date. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • unseenguy
    06-22 07:33 PM
    ...and the boss goes back and continues eating samosas :)

    Pls replace samosas with burger and french fries. Boss in Nebraska may not like samosas or may find it too hot to handle resulting in additional 2-3 sick days.



    more...


    kate middleton wedding date. kate middleton and prince
  • kate middleton and prince



  • chanduv23
    12-24 08:44 PM
    This thread has to stay on top





    2010 kate and william wedding date. kate middleton wedding date. william and kate middleton
  • william and kate middleton



  • H1B-GC
    05-27 08:30 AM
    As long as a person is meek and weak, that's what we get - Nothing. With AOS pending, every person in most states are bound to get 1 year renewal..Period. Be forceful but polite in expressing it. Take it to the next level - Supervisor.Ask what they mean or definition of "old I-485". Tell them you are Paying all Taxes (Federal, state, Social, Medicare.... ).

    By the time you come hear, mostly probably, the agent might have approved a 1 year Renewal.

    Seems FAIR is slowly creeping into DMV also.



    more...


    kate middleton wedding date. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • st4rguitar
    04-14 08:34 PM
    Yeah, that stinks, big time. Just have your HR or attorney contact them every month or 2 months, definitely. MTR/R4R/Appeal, yes, synonymous usage - proper term at the PERM level is "Request for Review."

    is MTR the same thing as Appeal?? so far I haven't heard from the Appeal borad. as I mentioned before the HR Manager sent them a letter at the end of Jan 2008 requesting an update on my appeal but she hasn't heard anything from them. this is really taking forever. all we want them to do is to make a decision, either accept the appeal or deny, so i can move on.





    hair Kate Middleton and Prince kate middleton wedding date. royal wedding kate middleton
  • royal wedding kate middleton



  • st4rguitar
    04-06 01:39 PM
    I would definitely be interested to see how your MTR pans out. Please keep us posted. We filed a MTR back in 2005 for a PERM case that was denied because the salary was wrong on a job opening notice - we ended up winning the MTR and the case was approved but not until mid-2007. We have had some erroneous denials recently and are looking to file the motions to reconsider, so I would love to know your experience if you receive a decision.


    I am in big need for help. I applied for my first LC based on Skilled employee (Category 3) because my first job financial analyst only required a bachelor degree even though I have a masters degree then I filed for the I-140. a year later, I got a promotion to a senior financial analyst which requires a masters degree (which I already had). so I filed a second LC (EB2) for the new position with the same company however, my LC was denied because the DOL thinks that there is no difference between the 1 job (financial analyst) and the second job (senior financial analyst) with the same company. so I checked with my lawyer and he said that I can file for appeal so the DOL will review their decision and realize that it was wrong. I did file for appeal (within the 30 day window) in Sep 2006 and I ve been waiting since then. MY HR manager sent emails and made many phone calls to Atlanta to find out about the status of my appeal but with no results. finally in Jan 2008, she sent another letter to ask for a status. does anybody know or have any idea how long the appeal normally takes so they can make a decision on my case?? please advise. Thank you



    more...


    kate middleton wedding date. 2010 makeup prince william kate william and kate middleton wedding date.
  • 2010 makeup prince william kate william and kate middleton wedding date.



  • nat23
    03-14 03:41 PM
    Thank you all for the responses.

    nat23,

    My mother is planning to come to USA during first or second week of may.

    Which city is she landing in the US? The reason I'm asking this is becuase my wife will be travelling from Bangalore to Detroit with my 4 month old kid.

    Do you think you can help out here?

    regards
    Nat





    hot Both the marriage date has kate middleton wedding date. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • lunar
    07-21 08:38 AM
    Normally my wife is the one who is used to post or follow up on the latest here.

    This came up a week ago. I have been working from home in a different state and we do not have any company office near my home. Nearest office location is about 3 hours. I had to move this far away due to personal reasons.

    Now after working from home for 3 years (extending EAD, H1Bs etc) Fragomen (most of you know who they are) says I cannot do work from home anymore due to this conflict with uscis. it seems USCIS doesnt recognize your home as a Govt recognized work location. Hence I cannot work from home.

    Now my manager wants me to only work from the office since folks reporting to me are also in that state. Now he is using Fragomen and HR emails as a reason for me to move back.

    Anythoughts ? I am sure you all will agree that is the law. but why all this now ? even after working for 12 years.

    One other point the fragomen lawyer said is - this is going to be the case for all thier clients.



    more...


    house The wedding date and venue kate middleton wedding date. PrinceWilliamKateMiddleton.jpg
  • PrinceWilliamKateMiddleton.jpg



  • GCEB2
    09-20 09:01 PM
    Hi... Can any one tell me which are the afforable places in California to buy home. It can be town home or single family homes, Bet 300k to 400k.





    tattoo Prince William and Kate kate middleton wedding date. and kate middleton wedding
  • and kate middleton wedding



  • dvb
    07-28 02:24 PM
    Your Payments When You Are Outside The United States (http://ssa.gov/international/countrylist4.htm) ??? What does this mean .... looks like you can claim benefits.



    more...


    pictures kate middleton and prince kate middleton wedding date. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • Foster2007
    07-07 12:27 PM
    Good idea. I gave highest rating. The video summarizes the issue for the candidates very well!!!





    dresses Prince William and Kate kate middleton wedding date. Kate Middleton
  • Kate Middleton



  • don840
    04-03 06:06 PM
    Have had unfortunate turn of events and need your guidance.

    I had a valid approved h1 petition and i-94 for 2005 through company A.
    Company filed for extension of h1 in 2007 and received approved h1 and i-94 valid till 2010. Did not travel out of the country at that time.

    Filed for AOS 485, EAD, AP in 2007. Traveled and entered US using AP in 2008.

    USCIS did inquiry and has revoked 2005 h1 because of incorrect LCA filing by the company. They have also said that because of incorrect LCA filing, I am in violation of h1 status. Attorneys have advised that USCIS will retroactive hold me as 'out-of-status' but not unlawful present as I was working in good faith based on an approved petition and unexpired i-94s.

    The 2007 h1 was also filed in similar fashion as the 2005 h1.
    Although USCIS has not revoked current 2007-2010 h1, there is a possibility of that happening. The 485 might be denied in that case.

    The only option is to get on h4 by applying from consulate in India.
    Since I will be now answering yes to question 38 (have you violated terms of US visa, or unlawful present..?) I have also shown as intent to immigrate based on my 485 filing.

    I want to know my chances of getting an h4 approved.



    more...


    makeup prince william kate middleton kate middleton wedding date. The wedding date and venue
  • The wedding date and venue



  • return_to_india
    01-19 04:42 PM
    In this land where honey and milk flows, i always have that anxiety of loosing ( by virtue of lay off ) 'affordable' health care coverage and i haven't fully read what all fine-print stuff BlueCross Prudent Buyer plan have. And i do have a chronic condition. Currently the monthly premium is around $500 for the 3 member family.





    girlfriend and kate middleton wedding kate middleton wedding date. Kate Middleton And Prince
  • Kate Middleton And Prince



  • mharik
    01-06 02:11 PM
    Hi ,

    Can you use portability(i.e, I-140 approved and I-485 pending more than 6 months) for studies in USA, I thought its only good for changing the jobs in the same field, I dont know if we can go back to school. Does schools in USA give admission based on EAD/I-485 pending (its OK for Secondary applicant but I guess not for Primary applicant, even if its OK at the time of GC approval dont we have to show the proof that we are working in the same field , does INS accept if one is in school full-time without job.

    I am sure lot of people want to go back to school to venture into new fields or learn latest skills but are hindered by the delay in GC approvals.

    IS there any one went back to school full time and got GC approved . If so please enlighten us by posting a reply

    Thank you





    hairstyles 2010 makeup prince william kate william and kate middleton wedding date. kate middleton wedding date. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • dartkid31
    05-18 12:13 AM
    I think you are getting slightly confused here. The thing under discussion in this thread has always existed as a clause in the bill and is nothing new. The F4 is a separate provision which was struck down today. The 3 year for STEM provision still exists separate. Please have a look at the details of the bill. It should be available somewhere on this website.


    Has there already been a vote to kill F4? If so, do you know what the amendment nummber is? Thanks.





    deardar
    09-14 02:47 PM
    If your employer questions you.

    Tell em you had an appoinment with the Senater. ;)





    looneytunezez
    06-17 12:51 PM
    But after thinking a bit more - i now understand your plan. Your list of questions may impress the infopass immigration officer, and the officer may recommend that you should be hired by USCIS as an IO, given that you are more familiar than him/her with the immigration process. Once you are hired, you plan to approve your own GC?

    Great plan....i think i might recommend this to someone!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment