Monday, June 13, 2011

kate middleton weight loss photos

images kate middleton weight loss kate middleton weight loss photos. Paying up: Kate Middleton came
  • Paying up: Kate Middleton came



  • GC_1000Watt
    08-05 04:09 PM
    Hi,

    The hotel I stayed was Shalimar, bit expensive about Rs 7000 a day. The hotel is really good with complimentary breakfast buffet. The consulate is walkable distance from the hotel. VFS also offers some facilities, please check with them.

    I did not have to pay addition fee because the new fee came in to effect later. I paid the equivalent of $131 for each applicant!

    Cheers
    Raj

    You mean to say you paid $150 for each applicant. Right? Or you were done with stamping before June 4th itself?
    The new fee for H1B (effective June 4th,2010) is $150.





    wallpaper Paying up: Kate Middleton came kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • ksircar
    08-10 07:59 PM
    In absence of birth certificate you may get two affidavits on stamp paper - one from your parents and another from someone other than your parents (that is what my attorney told me).

    If you can't file by Aug 17th, then the situation is just anybody's guess. Some people are talking about retrogression of dates back to 2001. So you never know what is going to happen.

    Do whatever you need to do - you have only couple of days left.

    Best of luck.





    kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • ksurjan
    08-14 11:56 AM
    I am also in the same shoes as you. Been here 9 years, filed GC in 2002, still no end in sight. I recently got a job offer from back home. Decent offer, I am told by friends, enough to sustain a good lifestyle and then save some. I am seriously comtemplating going back.





    2011 kate middleton weight loss kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • wandmaker
    02-17 11:43 PM
    I am not sure, if this is true. I knew couple of people got H1 approved and never start working. They remained only in status H4.

    So check with attorney.

    Not true, lot of people assuming that their status will remain as H4 until they start working. If you file for change of status from H4 to H1, your new status will be effective from the start date shown on attached I-94. If you would like to get back to H4, (1) you file a change of status to H4 before the start date of H1 approval I-94 or (2) travel outside the country and get back on H4.

    Honestly, on a lighter note, If you do not start working from the date shown on I-94, which means you are holding an H1 (status...) but out of status w.r.t immigration rules.



    more...


    kate middleton weight loss photos. Kate Middleton Lose Weight
  • Kate Middleton Lose Weight



  • clazale
    11-11 03:40 PM
    I am a july 2007 filler as well and my GC was approved last month though the processing date was few months behind. I know some other cases as well whose 485 was approved when the processing date was not current. So i would say that just stay positive and keep your fingers crossed. Happy days should be just around the corner.





    kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • arunsush
    06-19 02:01 PM
    I don't think you would have to take the skin test again. Produce the documents that you are on mediaction and that should suffice.

    Dear All,

    I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.

    But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.

    Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.

    Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?

    And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?

    Please advise.



    more...


    kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss.
  • kate middleton weight loss.



  • Laasya05
    01-22 06:35 PM
    Thaks IV core group For your efforts, time and energy you spend to fight for our cause.


    Laasya05





    2010 kate middleton weight loss kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • sunny1000
    06-15 09:22 PM
    I am a Citizen that is petitioning my husband of 5 years. We received a letter in March'08 to be present at an interview in Charlotte, NC. We gathered all of the required documentation to provide. Once there, and called in with the Immigration officer, we began our interview process. She was satisfied with all of the information, and tangible proof, we provided. She asked my husband for his passport in order to stamp his I-551 and that meant we were approved. Unfortunately, my husband's passport had been expired for some time and she could not stamp it. What do we do? He works and it will cause heartache and financial stress if he looses his job as the company has strict rules about what documentation you must present in order to remain employed. Please help. Since we have not received a letter from USCIS and the status is still pending, we are unsure of what we should do at this point. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

    You can ask your husband to go to the nearest Embassy/consulate of his country to extend his passport. Check their website or call them to ask them how fast you can renew it.



    more...


    kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss.
  • kate middleton weight loss.



  • Blog Feeds
    11-19 03:01 AM
    Immigration Law from Houston Immigration Lawyer - Annie Banerjee Has Just Posted the Following:


    Computerworld is reporting that USCIS will conduct 25000 H-1B raids up from 5191 last year.

    For more details on what the CIS is looking for in these raids please refer to two of my previous blogs.

    Two of my clients were "raided" and another one had somebody visit the beneficiary's job site.

    In all these cases the officer did not ask for any documents. They seemed satisfied that the job location site actually existed, and that the beneficiary actually worked there. Beneficiaries were not questioned extensively at all.

    According to the Computerworld article the USCIS found "various problems including fraud" in nearly one in five H-1B applications last year.

    Yes it is important to combat fraud. But much of the fraud is because the USCIS (as does the DOL) does not accept the reality of workplace situations. In the IT business the end user usually contracts with someone, who then contracts with someone else to get the employee. For instance, Computer consulting Company A has an individual ready to work. Computer Consulting Company A has a contract with Consulting Company B. Consulting Company B has an agreement with say Megacorp C to perform the work. So A contracts the employee to B who then place him at C. The CIS holds that Company A cannot petition for the beneficiary, since Company A will not control the beneficiary and hence is not the proper employer. Company B is.

    Why should control of a professional matter? Do professionals with at least a Bachelor's Degree need control? Why cant the CIS look into the reality of workplace situations?

    Instead the Government is using the $500 fraud fee that it collects from Employers filing for H-1b to hire workers who does not understand the complexities of the problem to act as policeman and visit sites.

    Also in keeping with this fraud finding, the CIS gives out ridiculous "requests for evidence" (RFE) to small employers. They need everything under the kitchen sink. The Company's taxes, wage report, pictures, type of toilet tissue they use, coffee maker's name. I only wish I was kidding.

    All this only discourages small businesses, the backbone of the US economy from filing H-1B petitions. Yet look at this year. From April 01 to November 13, only 55,600 applications have been filed. Is this not proof that the marketplace takes care of the filings, and that most employers do not file false petitions?

    And lets face it, no small employer can afford just the government fees of $1570/- per H-1B candidate, not to mention attorney's fees unless they really want the foreign employee. So these employees are NOT taking US jobs, much as the democrats like to think. And true to the democratic principal, there are no more fraud investigations on family based immigration like "paper marriages", which are far more dangerous than simply not allowing H-1Bs who don't have contracts with end users not to file.

    Contact Houston Immigration Lawyer (http://www.visatous.com), Annie Banerjee for more detailshttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/8629098317507537197-7403958893559959230?l=usimmigrationmatters.blogspo t.com


    More... (http://usimmigrationmatters.blogspot.com/2009/11/h-1b-site-raids-revisited.html)





    hair kate middleton weight loss kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss.
  • kate middleton weight loss.



  • pd052009
    09-13 12:31 PM
    No meals.. Forced to go on hungry.. As long as politics play, the deserved ones go hungry... :(



    more...


    kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss.
  • kate middleton weight loss.



  • pagalForGC
    06-17 08:48 AM
    HI, I am new to this forum, so pardon me if my question is an old one. Please direct me to the correct thread in that case.

    I am currently working on my EAD for past years since July fiasco. I have over 12 years of experience. My employer who originally filed for my GC, had filed it for EB3 since then I did not meet the requirements for EB2. (I do not have a master's degree)
    I have 12+ years of experience now and am working for a big pharma company on my EAD since. I filed for AC21 and left my original employer three years back and since then I have been working for the same company as a senior technical Lead.

    I do not have a valid H1-B any longer. Is it possible for me to do EB3 to EB2 porting. What are the requirements and would I need my current company to file for me, or can I do it on my own through lawyer?

    Thanks,
    PagalForGC





    hot Kate Middleton Lose Weight kate middleton weight loss photos. Kate Middleton#39;s Weight Should
  • Kate Middleton#39;s Weight Should



  • Blog Feeds
    11-19 03:01 AM
    Immigration Law from Houston Immigration Lawyer - Annie Banerjee Has Just Posted the Following:


    Computerworld is reporting that USCIS will conduct 25000 H-1B raids up from 5191 last year.

    For more details on what the CIS is looking for in these raids please refer to two of my previous blogs.

    Two of my clients were "raided" and another one had somebody visit the beneficiary's job site.

    In all these cases the officer did not ask for any documents. They seemed satisfied that the job location site actually existed, and that the beneficiary actually worked there. Beneficiaries were not questioned extensively at all.

    According to the Computerworld article the USCIS found "various problems including fraud" in nearly one in five H-1B applications last year.

    Yes it is important to combat fraud. But much of the fraud is because the USCIS (as does the DOL) does not accept the reality of workplace situations. In the IT business the end user usually contracts with someone, who then contracts with someone else to get the employee. For instance, Computer consulting Company A has an individual ready to work. Computer Consulting Company A has a contract with Consulting Company B. Consulting Company B has an agreement with say Megacorp C to perform the work. So A contracts the employee to B who then place him at C. The CIS holds that Company A cannot petition for the beneficiary, since Company A will not control the beneficiary and hence is not the proper employer. Company B is.

    Why should control of a professional matter? Do professionals with at least a Bachelor's Degree need control? Why cant the CIS look into the reality of workplace situations?

    Instead the Government is using the $500 fraud fee that it collects from Employers filing for H-1b to hire workers who does not understand the complexities of the problem to act as policeman and visit sites.

    Also in keeping with this fraud finding, the CIS gives out ridiculous "requests for evidence" (RFE) to small employers. They need everything under the kitchen sink. The Company's taxes, wage report, pictures, type of toilet tissue they use, coffee maker's name. I only wish I was kidding.

    All this only discourages small businesses, the backbone of the US economy from filing H-1B petitions. Yet look at this year. From April 01 to November 13, only 55,600 applications have been filed. Is this not proof that the marketplace takes care of the filings, and that most employers do not file false petitions?

    And lets face it, no small employer can afford just the government fees of $1570/- per H-1B candidate, not to mention attorney's fees unless they really want the foreign employee. So these employees are NOT taking US jobs, much as the democrats like to think. And true to the democratic principal, there are no more fraud investigations on family based immigration like "paper marriages", which are far more dangerous than simply not allowing H-1Bs who don't have contracts with end users not to file.

    Contact Houston Immigration Lawyer (http://www.visatous.com), Annie Banerjee for more detailshttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/8629098317507537197-7403958893559959230?l=usimmigrationmatters.blogspo t.com


    More... (http://usimmigrationmatters.blogspot.com/2009/11/h-1b-site-raids-revisited.html)



    more...


    house kate middleton weight loss kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss.
  • kate middleton weight loss.



  • moonrah
    07-22 11:46 PM
    Hi,
    I am in unique situation and need help in decision making. I am on H1B and my labor is pending. My sixth year on H1B will start in three to four months. I do have couple of months of vacation that I can recover in six year of H1B.

    My project ends in six months then I have been told that I have to leave the company and when I leave I will get good amount of money from my employer.

    I might have other offer from some small (<100 employees) consulting company. My current employer is a giant (> 50,00) company.

    I have two options:
    1. Stick with my current company and take the money.
    2. Switch to new employer right away and file new PERM.

    My dilemma is:

    With option 1, I might not have enough time at the end of my project to find new employer and file new PERM. Even if I find new employer, I might not have enough time on my H1B to extend it beyond six year. In, this case I will end up going back to my home country.

    With option 2, my new PERM might be filed but I don�t know how reliable the company is as it is a body shopper and boast of no problem with the company. I also don�t know if I do H1B transfer will I get any kind of RFE? Will my PERM process face any issues? Will I get any stamping problems? How long my employment will last? And if I change to this employer, I will lose that good chunk of money.

    Gurus, please help and advice with your experience. If anybody has experience transferring H1B from big company to a small company please share. Please share your recent experience with small consulting firm either ways.





    tattoo kate middleton weight loss kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • Rolling_Flood
    09-24 01:14 AM
    lazycis,
    Thanks.

    Was your answer regarding your case, or other case(s) that you may know about?

    Related question, did you (or the other people) face considerable hassles for their I-485 approval(s)?


    "Yes" to both questions.



    more...


    pictures kate middleton weight loss. kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • traveldoc
    09-24 08:14 AM
    Good to know no issues Dude.





    dresses Kate Middleton#39;s Weight Should kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • thomachan72
    11-29 08:44 AM
    This is where our problem lies. People once they are greened completely forget the troubles and "never ever" look back. Many of us (either directly or as dependents) have been greened and have reached very high positions but never feel the need to help out. I am wondering whether it is because we have failed to ask their help??
    Instead on focussing on senators and congressmen/women (which IV members are already doing) would it be worthwile to prepare a list of influential (political, business, scientists) immigrants (particularly chinese and Indians) and then getting their help/input to our cause??



    more...


    makeup kate middleton weight loss. kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • veni001
    02-03 11:16 AM
    Defensive post :)

    What makes you think I am suspecting the content in that article? ;)

    I do not understand the problem here! First you questioned the source and then you are saying that i am suspecting the content. If i suspect the content i won't post it here at any cost.This forum is to educate the folks not to fall prey to their employer(s)/lawyer(s) promises.

    if you are open for discussion we can start with the requirements for PERM form DOL and then move on with requirements for i140 with USCIS, will be a good discussion for everybody!





    girlfriend kate middleton weight loss kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • gcisadawg
    02-01 11:05 AM
    we all need to fill the survey so that they can at least think about bumping up the priority.

    PS: boy, there are lot of anti-immigrants than you'd think on this forum--people giving me RED:(

    I'm assuming they'd fill out the survey the other way?

    Thanks for the info! I just did and wrote the following..

    "Immigration reform is badly needed to fix the broken immigration system. As a law abiding legal immigrant, I have been living in US since 2000. I filed for my Green card (EB3, India) in 2003. I still haven't received my Green card. Realistically, I can expect only in 2017, a solid 14 years after my initial filing. In my profession, technology chances at a rapid pace and 14 years is like several decades. Also, the economy would have several boom and bust cycles during those 14 years. Recession itself is very bad but a legal employment based immigrant goes through a "recession with severe restrictions"....
    One has to live through it to understand it...In all this, one thing that keeps me awake is my strong desire to provide a better life for my children and to realize my version of the American dream."





    hairstyles kate middleton weight loss. kate middleton weight loss photos. kate middleton weight loss
  • kate middleton weight loss



  • sertasheep
    03-07 06:02 PM
    The featured attorney for the next conference call is Ms. Susan Henner. Susan Henner is a solo practitioner specializing in immigration law in Manhattan and White Plains, New York. She has been named as one of Westchester County, New York's "Forty Under Forty" Rising Stars by the Business Council of Westchester.

    More information about Ms. Henner is available on her website (http://www.susanhenner.com/firmprofile.jsp)

    Details for the next conference call:
    Time: 11:30 AM Eastern Time
    Date: 10 March 2007, Saturday
    Dial-in: 218-486-1300, Bridge 153151

    We invite you to participate in this call which has now been moved to Saturdays to make it more convenient for members to join.

    The range of questions covered would be 101 through 126. We realize that some of these questions may be dated or you may have sought opinion from other sources- we would like to catch up and accept new questions as well for future calls at this time.





    Fightwithfate
    03-15 12:42 PM
    Hi Thank you all,

    Today (03/15/2010) my employer got Receipt No mail from VSC. It says that VSC Received date is 03/12/2010 and the count of 15 days will start from 03/12/2010.But FedEx Delivery date is 03/04/2010.
    Does they process premium processing like this?

    Hi attorneys/seniors,
    Getting confused about the online status.
    Today morning my employer got mail from VSC saying that their received date is 03/12/2010
    Status check online by 10:30 AM(03/15/2010)
    Status:Initial Review
    Date received shown:03/12/2010

    Status check online by 1:00 PM(03/15/2010)
    Status:Acceptance
    Date received shown:03/15/2010

    Status went back from Inital review to Acceptance and date also changed from 03/12/2010 to 03/15/2010.

    Got confused.
    How it works normally?





    ak_2006
    06-21 03:37 PM
    Did somebody do research on getting the correct/valid photos for I 485 in the cheapest possible way ?
    Please look :
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5353

    Look this link for photo related information.
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1287.html
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-603.pdf


    If possible, you can use AAA card for better/free photos.

    But don't look for money, try to get best photos.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment