Sunday, June 26, 2011

kate winslet titanic picture

images kate winslet titanic drawing kate winslet titanic picture. Titanic beauty Kate helps out
  • Titanic beauty Kate helps out



  • Roger Binny
    09-14 10:38 PM
    Any attorney involvement is there during the porting request ?





    wallpaper Titanic beauty Kate helps out kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic. titanic le film, kate winslet
  • kate winslet titanic. titanic le film, kate winslet



  • shukla77
    06-29 10:36 AM
    it seems there is one Poll for every little thing.....is someone doing statistical analysis of all these..??:D :D





    kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic drawing
  • kate winslet titanic drawing



  • kaisersose
    10-11 02:17 PM
    There is no problem here.

    In the case 485 denial, if the applicant has a H-1b, then the applicant will continue to be in status via the H-1b. If the spouse had given up h-4 status by using EAD, then the spouse will have to activate the h-4 visa back.

    If the 485 is rejected and the rejection is not by mistake, then the chances of getting back into the 485 queue and getting an approval are very slim. If the 485 is rejected by mistake, then it may be possible to stay on even without a H-4 while the mistake is being corrected.

    Example: Back in 2000 my friend's 485 was approved, but his wife's approval did not show up. After waiting paitently for a few months, he initiated an enquiry and discovered that there was an RFE in his wife's case and the good lawyer did not respond to the RFE resulting in denial of her case. She was out of status at this point, but it was not a problem. The case was reopened by the lawyer and she went back to 485 status and her case was approved 4 years later.

    In short, there is not much documentation or knowledge on the possible options after 485 denial. Mainly because 485 rejection is extremely rare. I would not worry about it. Go ahead and use your EAD if you have to.





    2011 kate winslet titanic. titanic le film, kate winslet kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet : titanic by
  • kate winslet : titanic by



  • Maqrkk
    01-26 05:33 AM
    I really like The Swarm :thumb2:



    more...


    kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic drawing
  • kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic drawing



  • vxb2004
    04-27 09:20 PM
    Hello,

    I used AC21 and switched from company A to company B, 13 months back and started working with my EAD. In the mean time company A attorney sent H1B withdrawal notice to USCIS 11 months back as part of a normal procedure. Since then I have noticed 4 soft LUD's. I had one yesterday. Is this a common occurrence? Please advise.





    kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet hair. kate
  • kate winslet hair. kate



  • bhavana
    05-25 07:40 AM
    sent



    more...


    kate winslet titanic picture. Kate Winslet fr. Titanic-Study
  • Kate Winslet fr. Titanic-Study



  • Bobby Digital
    May 19th, 2005, 09:24 AM
    J. is right. Manual focus and exposure bracketing are what you need to do. I have a D70 and have learned quite a lot with it, as you will. I take a meter reading in the auto mode and then switch to manual mode enter in the same settings and adjust as needed. Usually with a smaller aperture (larger number).

    Hope this helps.





    2010 kate winslet titanic drawing kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic drawing
  • kate winslet titanic drawing



  • Blog Feeds
    03-12 08:40 PM
    I've been impressed by Senator Graham's willingness to help move forward immigration reform, but this is really pathetic. Graham reported on his meeting today with President Obama and Senator Schumer. Most of it sounds good until you get to this lovely part:I expressed, in no uncertain terms, my belief that immigration reform could come to a halt for the year if health care reconciliation goes forward. For more than a year, health care has sucked most of the energy out of the room. Using reconciliation to push health care through will make it much harder for Congress to come together...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/graham-pass-health-care-and-well-kill-immigration-reform.html)



    more...


    kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic hair
  • kate winslet titanic hair



  • alterego
    03-20 07:32 PM
    Online updates are sometimes late. There are cases of people getting their green cards last year in the visa bulletin fiasco with no online updates. You should not rely on that. Your friend needs to get your attorney to act on this ASAP and sort it out. After all if you don't know why it was rejected you have no chance to rectify it.





    hair kate winslet : titanic by kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic youtube
  • kate winslet titanic youtube



  • desi485
    10-11 01:52 PM
    fortunately I haven't used EAD. In fact neither my spouse has. But we were about to use spouse EAD when we sniffed this possibilty. This is the reason I am asking if any one has any insight to share. Title of the thread is little misleading but unble to change it now. this is a IF THEN condition as if now. aplogise for the same. However I am sure so many families getting EAD, so many ppl will be concerned about this. This might be real for some one of us.



    more...


    kate winslet titanic picture. Kate Winslet Titanic Photos:
  • Kate Winslet Titanic Photos:



  • billu
    04-26 08:44 PM
    Why did we all come to USA?

    Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?

    Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?

    When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?

    Completely agree with the point that you are trying to make here. Since the time I have been here, each year I have seen my juniors/friends come to U.S. on h1b visa/F1 visa/h4 visa., pretty excited and having a rosy picture of their future, completely unaware of the mess that we are in. This reminds me of the time when I came here few years ago, absolutely unaware of the green card backlog and the filing process. If I knew then what I know now, my life would have been completely different. Each year, thousands of Indians enter US on h1b/F1 visa, each(or atleast most) of them hoping to have a smooth transition to green card, ignorant of the terms " labor" "PD" "Retrogression" etc. when they do realize the meaning of these terms and their impact on our lives, they get a rude shock. It is unfortunate that people with PD of 2002 (in EB 3 india) are still waiting for their GC 8 long years after applying for it!!Imagine the plight of the youngsters entering U.S. now,who will apply for GC under EB 3 say in 2011 or 2012. Would it be a 25 year wait for them and are they ready for it?





    hot kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic drawing kate winslet titanic picture. Remember Kate Winslet#39;s crazy
  • Remember Kate Winslet#39;s crazy



  • gc_chahiye
    08-19 12:40 AM
    I have problem with my lawyer too .I found out he made a mistake on my application concerning my information.my employer gave me the password so I checked my status on line.and when I asked him what gonna happen with my application .he were furious and he ask me who told you and he says thats not true.but I saw every thing with my proper eyes .any way he told me that next time if I wana talk to him I have to send him a check of 250 dollar the price of the consultation.then he can answer my question.and he told me that if he wana hurt me he can do it.I don't know what he means.and after I called my employer to tell him about the lawyer .today I foundout that the password for checking the status was changed. here's my story friends .plus my perm is pending for 127 day by now. please guys advice

    if you are within 6 years of your H1 change jobs ASAP, you need a supportive employer at many stages in the GC process. As it is the ride is wild and painful, if your employer is also acting smart it can be horrible for you. Jump to a better employer (even if you take say a 10% hit in pay) and restart GC asap.



    more...


    house kate winslet titanic dress kate winslet titanic picture. DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
  • DiCaprio and Kate Winslet



  • papajon
    06-18 07:13 PM
    Before answering something like this, you should know what you are answering.

    could you please explain?


    UPDATED my original post: also, im on my 7th yr extension and it will expire on FEB2010... will I have problems with my extension?





    tattoo kate winslet hair. kate kate winslet titanic picture. Kate Winslet es quot;ROSEquot; en
  • Kate Winslet es quot;ROSEquot; en



  • fcres
    07-20 05:18 PM
    This is news to me also. Once my current H1 expires I'm also planning to work on EAD and change to H4. One attorney adviced me to do that so that in case something happens to our I-485, I'll be on H4 and be still on status in this country to appeal for an MTR.

    Another attorney told me to just work on EAD, no need to file H4 but I can if that will give me a peace of mind.

    But what this attorney described here make sense too. If working on EAD invalidates H1, it should invalidate H4 also. But then again like the OP said I have known people who were on H4 and started working when they got EAD and extended their H4.

    Is it different in case its the beneficiary of the I485 thats moving to H4?
    Saloni, have you gotten any more info and could you please provide the link to the memo you are talking about?



    more...


    pictures Kate Winslet fr. Titanic-Study kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic drawing
  • kate winslet titanic drawing



  • manubilga
    08-16 07:11 PM
    If I got SSN Can I make Any Corporation and buy a business





    dresses Remember Kate Winslet#39;s crazy kate winslet titanic picture. The #39;Titanic (1997) - Romances
  • The #39;Titanic (1997) - Romances



  • smerchas
    03-17 04:28 PM
    Hi guys,

    This is a strange one. I entered the US on my K1 visa about a month ago, so I have my I-94. The problem is, my future husband...we marry on 27th March, has just gone and got himself a fabulous job in Bangkok. I'm from the UK and we've now been told I cannot leave the US and join him, until I have my advance parole which could take 3 to 4 months. We've spent the best part of the last year apart because of the damn K1 visa and I'm losing money, as I haven't been able to work (we were living in hong kong when we met). We are now both in Hawaii and I've been told I can work on the I-94, but that it expires and I need to apply for an EAD, which again could take months....so I'm stuck in the US, not being able to work, going stir crazy when my husband is in a different bloody country..!!

    There has to be a way around this. We don't intend to come back to the states for a long time, but don't really want to abandon the AOS, as we'll have to go through all the visa process again. Has anyone had any experience writing an expedite letter for the travel permission..!!

    This is ridculous...its like I've been kidnapped and cannot leave the US.....I'm outraged!!

    Any help will be so much appreciated. Now, I wish my husband was not bloody american...hahaha. sorry people....!!

    thanks

    Smerchas



    more...


    makeup kate winslet titanic hair kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic dress
  • kate winslet titanic dress



  • gcisadawg
    05-05 04:07 PM
    Finally, I am current now, I spoke to IO today again ( Again means I call them every month, every week atleast once & So far I got Nice IO's)
    She said your case is in current processing time, has not been yet assigned to any officer. checked all the status NC/SC/FP, everything is clear, just waiting for an officer to be assigned. call back after 15-20 days If I dont get any response.

    I wanted to know that what impact does one have for calling IO's multiple times.

    EB3, Oct'01
    485- Jun 1st 07
    No LUD's since Aug ( Address change)
    Applied for 2nd AP & EAD last week.

    The title gives the impression that EB3 - India is Current! Appropriate title could have been "My EB3-India petition is current"





    girlfriend Kate Winslet es quot;ROSEquot; en kate winslet titanic picture. kate winslet titanic drawing
  • kate winslet titanic drawing



  • desi3933
    07-08 11:08 AM
    While on AoS, are we classified as US Resident - as long as we pass the IRS resident test of presence in US.

    Thank You and best wishes

    While AoS is pending, the status is Temp US Resident. This is same on H1/L1/H4/L2.

    This is nothing to do with status for tax filing. Example: one staying at B1 status for 183+ days will be classified as US resident just for tax filing (if he has income such as share income), for all other purposes he is still a visitor.

    .





    hairstyles Kate Winslet Titanic Photos: kate winslet titanic picture. Prt. 3 *Kate Winslet* look
  • Prt. 3 *Kate Winslet* look



  • redcard
    08-20 09:22 AM
    My 140 was approved in 2007 and today I got a text message on phone that my application is sent to Nebraska, NE to review and status changed from Approved to Initial review.

    Had any one been in same situation or had seen this before with some one else?

    You have been current for a long time based on your profile.. did you check what is the status of your I485 application





    stldude
    07-09 08:09 AM
    Mine was went on June 28th and reached them on July 02 8:44 am. My lawyer could hv. sent it by next day and it wud hv. reached them on Jun 29th.. hmmmm...





    beautifulMind
    10-05 10:32 PM
    My wife has both OPT EAD (on F1) and 485 EAD. Both are valid. The OPT EAD was applied before july since we did not know abt the july thing earlier....

    Now my question is which one should she use for employment..Also if either can be used then OPT ead is preferred since on OPT you do not have to pay Social Security and Medicare Taxes



    No comments:

    Post a Comment