Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster

images ModelNinja ZX-6R Monster Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. images-kawasaki-ninja-zx6r
  • images-kawasaki-ninja-zx6r



  • gcisadawg
    04-30 01:37 AM
    Man, this guy is a GC holder. He is going to marry a girl in India. At some point, he would become citizen and ask his wife to move with him. This is a natural process. Why is USCIS putting an unnecessary delay of several years by not allowing one's spouse to join him/her? It is beyond my understanding to think how lawmakers missed this simple reasoning!

    Sorry, I don't have helpful suggestion for you but am just purely frustrated that a GC holder who wants to start a family can't do whenever he/she is ready.

    -GCisaDawg





    wallpaper images-kawasaki-ninja-zx6r Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. Kawasaki ZX-R 2010
  • Kawasaki ZX-R 2010



  • jsb
    08-15 02:14 PM
    One of my buddies got his GC approved yesterday and his Priority Date is June 2005, EB2 India. I am here waiting since 2004 March to file for my I485. There are no methods to USCIS Madness.

    This is possible, if LC of your buddy was approved within months. In 2005 most categories were Current, so he/she filed I-140 and I-485 in 2005, which concluded with a GC now.





    Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. -2009-kawasaki-ninja-zx-6r
  • -2009-kawasaki-ninja-zx-6r



  • aadimanav
    09-05 09:17 PM
    I personally love and am proficient in Hindi but I don't think we should make this site look like a Desi forum. Even if your post about India, a lot south/east indian people don't speak/understand hindi.

    Ok. I wrote the translation too. Please be happy now. :)





    2011 Kawasaki ZX-R 2010 Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. kawasaki ninja 600 monster
  • kawasaki ninja 600 monster



  • shimul99
    09-25 03:37 PM
    My wife is in h4 now and received the EAD. I also received it, everybody is saying if she uses her EAD her H4 will be invalid. Is that a good or bad thing? What about she lost her job after three months? what will be her status? also is we travel using the AP what will be her status? or it doesn't matter as long you have the EAD and AP......



    more...


    Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. Last Ninja ZX-6r
  • Last Ninja ZX-6r



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    09-21 03:28 AM
    I don't want to derail this thread, but while on the topic, I'm wondering if any of our Canadian friends, or someone in the US who has invested in Canadian real-estate, can provide pointers to good resources to read up about buying something in Canada without being a resident of Canada. The BC area to be more specific.





    Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. kawasaki-ninja-zx6r-monster-
  • kawasaki-ninja-zx6r-monster-



  • ras
    01-18 02:48 PM
    Why not other chapter follow this kind of a small event to bump up the letter numbers???



    more...


    Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. Ninja Bikers? Which are Worse?
  • Ninja Bikers? Which are Worse?



  • optimist578
    12-28 09:51 AM
    To my understanding, if a person holding EAD is allowed to change jobs, he is not really tied to any particular employer. But the job description according to the I-485 form should hold true to anything you do till it is approved.
    I am not sure if you can take a leave of absence, though. My hunch, would be 'no'. I am also in a similar situation and looking for some advice. Let me know, if you find an answer.

    Thank You.

    All the gurus on this forum,
    I have this questions and I have feeling some of you are considering doijng this;;;;

    My I-140 and 485 was concurrently filed in Dec2002. I-140 got approved. 485 is pending.
    As i decided that this GC process should not hold me captive i went ahead made plans for my MBA education. Now I have an admission from INSEAD france for classes starting 2007.
    IF my employer gives me Pesonal Leave of Abscene for one year....without pay
    can I take off for studies without impacting the GCprocess?

    Since I will be moving out of my residenec should I inform the INS of a new address friends) so that they can send EAD/AP etc..

    I would love to connect to anyone who is similar situation......

    PLEASE respond
    :(





    2010 -2009-kawasaki-ninja-zx-6r Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. ModelNinja ZX-6R Monster
  • ModelNinja ZX-6R Monster



  • shsharma_2000
    10-23 02:14 PM
    My friend's in-laws were not allowed to board on one-way ticket because they had visitor visa (B2).
    They called from airport and he had to book the return ticket rightway to get them boarded.
    Check with the airlines..



    more...


    Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. Ninja ZX-6R Monster Energy as
  • Ninja ZX-6R Monster Energy as



  • eb3_nepa
    02-12 02:14 PM
    Dont forget "CHEAP" ;)

    Good but LAZY and CHEAP ;)





    hair kawasaki ninja 600 monster Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. 2009 KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-6R
  • 2009 KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-6R



  • dilbert_cal
    03-14 01:10 AM
    I hope someone out there in a similar situation can help me out.
    I have given my real estate agent several referrals and for each I receive a cash amount. I'm on an H1B visa, am I able to receive income from someone other than my employer?
    I've searched the web and have been able to find out that this should be reported as taxable income, I'm just not sure if I can receive it due to my immigration status.
    Any comments or tips are welcome.

    You are supposed to report ALL income regardless of its legal validity or not. Having said that, legally you are not allowed to have any other income other than from your H1B sponsoring company. I dont know though how this compares to the other deals wherein you open a Bank A/c and get 200 bucks and others like that.

    Another point you may want to find out more is if your real estate agent is showing the amount paid to you as an expense or not.

    And finally, I hope whoever you referred did get a full disclosure from you that you might be compensated for the referral :-)



    more...


    Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. local pick up. 2009
  • local pick up. 2009



  • reddysn
    06-16 09:27 AM
    My lawyer answered that one can work on OPT-EAD till one gets their I-485 EAD. So I guess you dont need to worry. Better check with ur lawyer also.


    My wife has changed her status from H4 to F1 in last
    year. She will be on F1-studies till July mid
    of this year. Few weeks back she got her EAD for her
    F1-OPT, which will start on Aug 15 of this year.

    As I am going to file AOS for her and also EAD, will
    she able to work on her OPT-EAD till she gets her
    I-485 EAD? Or She need to wait till she gets her
    I-485 EAD to work?

    As far as I know she need to wait till she gets her EAD of 485.
    I sent a mail to lawyer he did not respond yet.
    She is going to meet her international advisor on this sometime next week
    , but he does not seem to be an expert in this area.

    any ideas on this one?





    hot Last Ninja ZX-6r Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Monster
  • Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Monster



  • yabadaba
    04-17 02:58 PM
    the perm user manual is pretty detailed.

    What happens is whenever an application is created... a case number/application number is created with T as the prefix (T-123-4567)

    as soon as the information is filled out, everything is updated, all boxes are checked and the lawyer submits the form/application... the case number/app number changes to (A-123-4567 or C-123-4567) for either Atlanta or Chicago (based on where u live).



    more...


    house 2008 Ninja ZX6R Appearance: Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
  • 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R



  • SunnySurya
    08-03 09:42 PM
    I think thousand is over exagerated. Most people have filled their application at NSC.
    I also have a consiparacy theory now. The dates porbably have moved out because of TSC as they did not have enough cases to process.
    Not only July 2nd but probably 1000s of 2004 PDs with July 2 as RD are waiting......Its great to see 2006 approvals - at least USCIS is working......but FIFO does not exist in their dictionary.....Its probably LIFO....





    tattoo kawasaki-ninja-zx6r-monster- Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
  • 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R



  • skagitswimmer
    June 18th, 2005, 09:28 PM
    Well, it took longer to get to than I expected but here is my effort. I selected the areas that looked blacked out without detail on my home monitor, and adjusted levels and contrast. Then I used FM's shadow recovery tool overall.
    I sharpened the tip of the beak, and then cloned out the oof green leaf and darkened the branch in the lower right foreground.

    Let me know whether this looks ok



    more...


    pictures Ninja Bikers? Which are Worse? Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. 2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
  • 2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R



  • jthomas
    05-06 03:44 PM
    This conference is for lawyers and employers and organized by lawyers. The organizers are charging fees for it too.

    So what will IV gain by meeting lawyers and paying money to just get in?
    Or by showing our face to USCIS official, Do you think by showing your face you will get your greencard and can promote IV? If that is true why don't you go and sit in front of USCIS and show your face to everyone entering that building?

    And if you want to go then go. Why do you want IV to pay your $350?

    Doing something is always better than doing nothing. If IV members would go for the meeting there are chances that they would meet some people and talk to them. In the next meeting these people would go to the stage and talk about IV. If one does not do anything there is a high chance that one would do anything in future.
    Please motivate IV members to do something. It does not matter whether it would bear results or not. After few errors they would be doing better and right things. Lets walk the talk and not talk talk talk.





    dresses Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Monster Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is a
  • The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is a



  • imh1b
    12-06 08:24 AM
    After seeing so much activism on Dream Act in the news, I think Dream Act deserves to be passed. Recapture does not. We are responsible for it for not doing anything if Dream Act passes. Just Google Dream Act and you will see so much work done on this. Compare it to Recapture bill. Reporters will also write about issues where they see lot of activity. We are simply not doing enough.



    more...


    makeup Ninja ZX-6R Monster Energy as Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. 2008 Ninja ZX6R Appearance:
  • 2008 Ninja ZX6R Appearance:



  • ArunAntonio
    10-17 01:37 PM
    Do women have to fill in the DS 157?
    It shows up as a required to fill form for my wife?





    girlfriend 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. 2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
  • 2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R



  • tejonidhi
    11-27 01:20 PM
    My friend is in India during the July 15 period. He is being told by the consulting firm that they have applied for Labor Substitution. All I know about labor substitution is that you have to apply for I 140 along with the approved labor sheet that company gets from DOL. The company Lawyer kept saying that they have sent it to DOL for substitution. I just want to clarify that there is no other way of substitution other than applying I 140.
    Thank you





    hairstyles local pick up. 2009 Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster. Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster.
  • Kawasaki Ninja Zx 6r Monster.



  • Sakthisagar
    10-20 10:26 AM
    As per The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/)

    10/19/2010: Senator Grassley of IA (R) Drops Second Bombshell Placing Immigrant Community in Shocks and Speechless

    The Republican Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa lately dropped the first bomb by obtaining and releasing to the media the USCIS internal memo on the Administrative Alternatives to the CIR, stirrming a political quackmire. Last week, he dropped the second bomb by releasing his letter to the USCIS Director accusing him of pressuring the California Service Center adjudicators to speed up adjudication of petitions.

    http://grassley.senate.gov/news/Article.cfm?customel_dataPageID_1502=29635


    This Senator is real Anti Legal immigrant and does not have much knowledge of suffering and perseverance immigrants have in general. This guy should be educated soon properly.





    hariswaminathan
    01-10 02:57 PM
    Its been 5 months , I'vent recieved the FP for myself. My case status still shows "The case has been transferred to Nebraska etc etc.."

    Anybody in the same shoes?


    Applied July 23rd NSC. Receipt notice July 23rd and again another receipt September once my case went to CSC and back to NSC.

    Got AP and EAD issued from CA (laguna Niguel USCIS) though not without headaches (RFE on AP)

    took infopass appointment last week and officer said FPs havent been issued because Background check still not cleared for me (wife cleared but she will not get FP notice until mine is cleared). This is possibly the same reason you have not received yours. looks like i am stuck for the long haul in name check clearance.

    good luck to you!





    gcpool
    07-08 12:43 PM
    Then why do we need an attorney if we are there to correct them. We provide them with proper documentation. They make sure they put it correctly in the form. I can understand if a wrong document has been send and that caused the error but otherwise what are they for.


    When the papers are prepared, attorney will send it to the candidate to review and sign it. Dint you find the flaws then? if not, then it is your mistake and the attorney will bill you for sure.

    My attorney sent a draft from for me to fill it out. I filled it in and sent it back to him. He filled the original seeing the information from the draft with lots of mistakes. Then he sent the filled original to me. I have to review it again and fix all the errors. Then he corrected it and sent it back to me. Then again I have to review and sign. So the responsibility lies on me and not with Attorney.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment